Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter

2 posters

Go down

'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter Empty 'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter

Post by Julie Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:27 pm

'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter

The King County (Wash.) Sheriff's Office released this nearly 10-minute video made by survivalist Peter Keller, who authorities say killed his wife and daughter before committing suicide as SWAT units moved in April, on Thursday.

By msnbc.com news services

BURIEN, Wash. -- Before he killed his wife and teen daughter and retreated to a remote bunker in Washington's Cascade Mountains, Peter Keller recorded a chilling video explaining his mindset: He was bored.

"It's getting to the point where just trying to live and pay bills and live as a civilian and go to work, that just freaks me out," the 41-year-old survivalist said in a video clip released Thursday by the King County Sheriff's Office. "It's actually more comfortable for me to think about living out here, robbing banks and pharmacies, just taking what I want for as long as I can. At least it'll be exciting."

Read more:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/13/12717665-at-least-itll-be-exciting-survivalist-made-chilling-video-before-killing-wife-daughter?lite
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter Empty Re: 'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter

Post by Six of One Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:41 pm

I guess it was pretty "exciting" for his wife and daughter, too. Too bad they aren't around to give the show's producer a rave review. *sarcasm*

It's difficult for me to wrap my mind around the mentality of a person who thinks and acts this way, and who has lived long enough--one would think--to have a better sense of realities involved. Hope he finds prison life "exciting" and the jury verdict all he wished for.

The vid is absolutely chilling.
Six of One
Six of One

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter Empty Re: 'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter

Post by Julie Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi Six, 'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter 864739 to RC!

He committed suicide. 'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter 542432
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Julie wrote:Hi Six, 'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter 864739 to RC!

He committed suicide. 'At least it'll be exciting': Survivalist made chilling video before killing wife, daughter 542432

Hi, Julie. Thanks for the welcome :)

I stopped reading at the end of the quoted section of the story because it seemed to sum up up the event and circumstances. Serves me right for drawing conclusions but not sitting through to "The End." I still find it hard to fathom but now see the pattern more clearly. What a waste of two innocent people's lives and futures. Appreciate the correction and comment.
Six of One
Six of One

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:16 pm

You're right, about his wife & daughter, total waste of their innocent lives & futures. Sounds like he wanted to play survivalist and be the star of his own little private reality show, but he should have just left them out of it.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down