Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

+37
CuriousPortlander
junie4justice
Mylife101
Calypso
One Wonders
Betty P
ishi
Mrs. Holmes
olivier57
Freckles
Alessandra_Deux
Lash
Ann - Tx
SweetT
carlakay
khintx
playmuni
Inparadise
Julie
Dis
wonderingwhy
starlight
Bmore
Marica
KZ
inthedark
Justice4all
Twinkie
Willow123
Hinky's Mimi
Puzzler
Scoobydoo
glazier
Tamta
Eileen_Dover
Wig-o-matic
GlaringError
41 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

Post by Eileen_Dover Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:42 pm

IMO she feels safe in her self-righteousness, her self-perceived entitlement as a mother, and her long-term abject jealousy cum blinding hatred towards Rebecca. She was already locked into the victimized "poor me" syndrome well before she tragically lost her son. Her bio at her NP website speaks volumes on her need to prove she was a good mother. That in itself is extraordinary. I am blessed to have never suffered such a horrific loss. Nonetheless, when I honor my loved ones who have passed on, I celebrate the date of their birth, not their death. Also an extraordinary choice on her part imo. Tactic? Victim victim victim.

That she would risk opening an investigation that could spill over into incriminating herself in Rebecca's death boils down to a cycle of arrogance. Such as often happens in business, "entitlement matures into arrogance that clouds perspective and leads to bad and often immoral decisions."
http://www.stuartlevine.com/ceo-consultation/seek-honest-input-to-avoid-‘cycle-of-arrogance’/

Why do defense attorneys prefer their clients not take the stand? For fear they will incriminate themselves, arrogantly thinking they can fool a jury just as they have fooled themselves. Such an example was showcased last night on TV - husband murders his wife, denies all evidence and statements against him, takes the stand against his attorney's wishes, and is convicted of first degree murder. He was his own worst enemy.
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

Post by Eileen_Dover Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Marica wrote:Wondering.. your comment makes sense. but then we all know how some of those who commit crimes believe they are smarter than the cops. Maybe, if Dina believes Rebecca caused Maxie's death, and she can prove it, then who would even bother to investigate her death as it would be justified.
To prove Rebecca was responsible for Max's fatal fall will require proof that Rebecca and her younger sister were alone with Max at the time; proof that Jonah was not present, proof the teens were not present, even proof that Dina herself was not present.

All this proof is well over due. Had it been presented a year ago, a year's worth of speculation would have been avoided.
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:58 pm

We did find that the "knots" used on Rebecca's wrists and ankles are like the "H" bit knot used on "tugboats".
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Puzzler wrote:We did find that the "knots" used on Rebecca's wrists and ankles are like the "H" bit knot used on "tugboats".

Yes, that whole Adam texting Jonah about Rebecca's "Suicide" was just hinky to me and the fact that Jonah just seems to go "Okie Dokie..I guess my girlfriend just committed suicide, oh well" and not going there to see what was going on!! Either he is super unfeeling or....
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Puzzler wrote:We did find that the "knots" used on Rebecca's wrists and ankles are like the "H" bit knot used on "tugboats".

Yes, hitch cleat knots were used to tie her wrists and ankles, like in the picture below, except that she had as many as eight loops around her wrists.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 4 Boat-Cleat-Line-Rope-Knot-Secure-881510

This is the link to the San Diego Police Department video demonstration about how Rebecca allegedly tied her own wrists (behind her back):

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:14 pm

KZ wrote:Agreed eileen.

Puzzling why a woman who holds so much animosity/ anger/ "_____" towards Jonah Shacknai is so willing to use that name herself? Wonder why? And why hold so much animosity against RZ using her married name?

I guess I'm just not smart enough to figure that one out. I'm sure someone will help me out here.

Pretty obvious from her presser she is VERY mad at Jonah, as well as RZ. She spent more time talking about her anger & suspicions about Jonah and RZ than about her new NP. That makes you go, "hmmmm...."

I genuinely hope she is seeking out a competent counselor to help her process all of this-- not just attorneys and board members and investigators. The death of your only child is gut wrenching and devastating. No one gets over that in a year. Or ever, really.

I'm very interested to see what this nonprofit accomplishes over the next year or 2. I don't know that I agree that Max was in a dangerous situation with Rebecca and Jonah, but clearly Dina thinks Max was unsafe with them. I know a lot of kids ARE in a dangerous situation who are children of divorce. I truly hope the NP will look at situations like that. And "raise awareness" and be a resource. I hope they conduct and/ or sponsor peer reviewed and published research studies into the problem-- that would be a real beginning to help. Sounds like they are in the infancy of a direction or plans for their efforts, but already have the momentum (and $$) to begin to accomplish something. I wish them well. The need is great.

KZ... hi :) You make several good points here!! 1. Dina's feelings towards R and J. I've always thought there seemed to be red flags of somebody who couldn't let go, mostly because of Dina getting a beach house right down the street from J's. 2. It IS gut wrenching to lose a child, and comparing the pre-July 10, 2011 picture of Dina and the kids to the post events appearance of her... she looks like a woman that has been "destroyed." 3. Why didn't Dina and her ex-husband, the father of Max create a charity TOGETHER?? Appears to be a clear separation. JMO.
GlaringError
GlaringError

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 pm

wonderingwhy wrote:
vegret wrote:

Above and below BBM

I think Rebecca was doing what JS was asking her to do. And no, it wasn't covering for XZ.

By all accounts, JS treasures his children. All three of them. I believe he would go to the ends of the earth, and beyond, to do what he believes the right thing for them. GS and ES, IMO, are the only people on this earth he would alibi.

I don't believe Adam killed Rebecca. I don't believe Jonah asked him to kill Rebecca.
I believe Dina did this with Nina's help.

If Dina was the one to do this to Rebecca, you would think she would want to leave well enough alone and not risk trying to open an investigation on Maxes death thinking it could spill over into an investigation into Rebeccas death..

Dina has nothing to risk. Nothing. She's lost everything and all she loves. Nothing to risk and nothing to lose. She wants to know how her child died. And if/when in the process of learning it....it is learned who and how Rebecca was murdered, then so be it. She doesn't care what happens to her. But I think she wants to take Jonah down with her. JMO
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:39 pm

vegret wrote:
wonderingwhy wrote:

If Dina was the one to do this to Rebecca, you would think she would want to leave well enough alone and not risk trying to open an investigation on Maxes death thinking it could spill over into an investigation into Rebeccas death..

Dina has nothing to risk. Nothing. She's lost everything and all she loves. Nothing to risk and nothing to lose. She wants to know how her child died. And if/when in the process of learning it....it is learned who and how Rebecca was murdered, then so be it. She doesn't care what happens to her. But I think she wants to take Jonah down with her. JMO

Just thinking about it, all 4 of them could have had a hand in Rebecca's death..Maybe Dina and Nina went over to the mansion that night to get some answers..They went too far and hurt Rebecca but not mortally, maybe knocked her out for awhile, they panic and call Jonah or Adam and they all come up with a plan to finish her off trying to make it look as though it was a suicide..I think they went overboard but....
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:15 pm

^^^ Your scenario certainly makes alot more sense than Rebecca murdering herself.

Dina and Nina never got the answers they were looking for.
From Rebecca or Jonah. Or whoever else who may have been there.

Jonah knows what happened to Maxie. And he ain't spilling. And there is a reason for that.

All hell is gonna break loose because Dina will stop at nothing to learn how and who was involved in Maxie's tragic death. As she should.

There's something else going on here too. She is looking to destroy Jonah Shacknai and all he holds precious.

JMO
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:28 pm

vegret wrote:^^^ Your scenario certainly makes alot more sense than Rebecca murdering herself.

Jonah knows what happened to Maxie. And he ain't spilling. And there is a reason for that.

All hell is gonna break loose because Dina will stop at nothing to learn how and who was involved in Maxie's tragic death. As she should.

There's something else going on here too. She is looking to destroy Jonah Shacknai and all he holds precious.

JMO

I agree I don't think they got any answers that satisfied them and so they kept at her until they hurt her pretty badly either through frustration at not getting answers or rage at Rebecca..
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkie Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 am

vegret wrote:^^^ Your scenario certainly makes alot more sense than Rebecca murdering herself.

JMO

BBM

I’m not sure that LE would’ve searched the house on the 11th, as Max was the first priority. However, I do believe it’s important to know for sure who was in the house that morning. IMO, there are some who haven’t really been accounted for that Monday morning. I’ve heard it asked by some what JS was wearing when he arrived at the hospital that morning. It’s not a crazy question. It could go a ways in verifying JS's story that he was at the gym when Max was hurt, IMO. Hospital security cameras could verify his attire that morning. Who'd like to place a bet that investigators didn't make note of it? That is, if they even bothered to look. Can ANYONE verify JS's story that he was at the gym or on his way there when he got that call from Rebecca? XZ was at the house. I'm sure her family has spoken with her about that morning. But I hope someday to actually hear it from her.
Twinkie
Twinkie

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:32 am

vegret wrote:
There's something else going on here too. She is looking to destroy Jonah Shacknai and all he holds precious. JMO

BBM.

Well, Dina's VERY PUBLIC actions and words sure lend themselves to being interpreted that way, eh? It's obvious Dina and Jonah share no opinions at all about how to best memorialize Max. Jonah at least tried to shape a nonprofit after Max's interests, with a goal of helping other children get sports equipment. Dina's nonprofit seems to be based not on anything to do with Max (except for the carefully crafted logo and press conference), but at smearing both Jonah and Rebecca (in an ongoing manner).

IDK....she seems awfully vindictive and angry about something other than Max's accident. But then, we know from the police reports how very unbalanced and violent her behavior was at the time of her and Jonah's separation-- violence that was likely witnessed by Max in his own home. She has to do anything and everything now to bury her violent past, and pretend it never happened. Because it sure doesn't make her look very good, in light of what she has said about Jonah and Rebecca, and in light of what her nonprofit is supposed to represent. I hope people remember these very incriminating, and violent police reports-- evidence of extreme violence well before Jonah had chosen another woman.

I hope both Max's, and Rebecca's cases are reopened. The truth is good for BOTH cases.

What does Dina know about Rebecca's death?

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Details-Shed-on-Shacknai-Divorce.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016550/Rebecca-Nalepas-lover-Jonah-Shacknai-violent-marriage-ex-wife-Dina.html#ixzz21JrJX46P
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:43 am

Glaring Error said:
"
KZ... hi :) You make several good points here!! 1. Dina's feelings towards R and J. I've always thought there seemed to be red flags of somebody who couldn't let go, mostly because of Dina getting a beach house right down the street from J's. 2. It IS gut wrenching to lose a child, and comparing the pre-July 10, 2011 picture of Dina and the kids to the post events appearance of her... she looks like a woman that has been "destroyed." 3. Why didn't Dina and her ex-husband, the father of Max create a charity TOGETHER?? Appears to be a clear separation. JMO."

BBM
IIRC, DS did NOT own the house down the street from JS; he owned BOTH of them. I would imagine he paid for the house for when she had custody of him continuing the life style as courts often are inclined to agree to do.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 am

wonderingwhy wrote:Just thinking about it, all 4 of them could have had a hand in Rebecca's death..Maybe Dina and Nina went over to the mansion that night to get some answers..They went too far and hurt Rebecca but not mortally, maybe knocked her out for awhile, they panic and call Jonah or Adam and they all come up with a plan to finish her off trying to make it look as though it was a suicide..I think they went overboard but....

I don't think they would have had to have hurt Rebecca... Rebecca may have been killed just because those who may have invaded her home that night suddenly realized Rebecca most likely would call authorities and make complaints, file charges against them. What might Rebecca have known that could have caused ruin to them all?
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:02 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:

Yes, hitch cleat knots were used to tie her wrists and ankles, like in the picture below, except that she had as many as eight loops around her wrists.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 4 Boat-Cleat-Line-Rope-Knot-Secure-881510

This is the link to the San Diego Police Department video demonstration about how Rebecca allegedly tied her own wrists (behind her back):

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/

I went to Coronado this weekend... and took the ferry to SD... ironically, there was a young boatman (or are they called sailors?) and a more experienced one was showing him how to tie off the boat... he demonstrated the figure 8 with his hands to the guy. I looked when they were done, and it had the little middle tail too.

Arriving in front of the house on Ocean, we couldn't help but notice the three large black birds that perched on the top of the roof and flew away when we approached (yipes! Like a haunted house!) The house is so surprisingly close to the sidewalk, its erie to imagine that all that was happening to Max right inside that window facing the street... how sad Sad And the beach, where the police said supposedly the cries for help came from, was surprisingly far as compared to the homes on either side. There is a narrow rocky area and then it is fairly far down to the beach. It would be hard for me to believe the screams for help heard were from the beach rather than from right next door.
GlaringError
GlaringError

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:07 am

Freckles wrote:Glaring Error said:
"
KZ... hi :) You make several good points here!! 1. Dina's feelings towards R and J. I've always thought there seemed to be red flags of somebody who couldn't let go, mostly because of Dina getting a beach house right down the street from J's. 2. It IS gut wrenching to lose a child, and comparing the pre-July 10, 2011 picture of Dina and the kids to the post events appearance of her... she looks like a woman that has been "destroyed." 3. Why didn't Dina and her ex-husband, the father of Max create a charity TOGETHER?? Appears to be a clear separation. JMO."

BBM
IIRC, DS did NOT own the house down the street from JS; he owned BOTH of them. I would imagine he paid for the house for when she had custody of him continuing the life style as courts often are inclined to agree to do.

And the first thing he did was move 25 miles away from where her (his) beach house is!

Coronado is so small ... it seems awfully strange that a bunch of police could be trying to rouse her to no avail... especially with her son down the street. As a mother, your first fear would be that something happened to your child. It almost seemed to me that she was ducking the police. I wonder if there was any sort of earlier confrontation (we know about her violent argument tendencies with her ex-husband)... and she may have been thinking the police were coming to speak with her about something else??? Just a thought.

As far as Dina goes with Rebecca's murder... I doubt she did it.
But one common criminal rule of thumb does come to mind:

If two people know (have a secret) about a crime (Dina thinks a crime was committed on Max, which led to his death), there is only one way that the secret won't be told: if one of them is dead (Rebecca is dead).
GlaringError
GlaringError

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 am

Interesting thought about Dina not answering the door, Error.

Dina claims she was ill and sleeping. Some have speculated she may have been hung over, or deeply asleep due to medications. Perhaps she had a guest, and they were enjoying one another's company. There is no way to ever know, so it's all speculation.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 am

What was Dina doing professionally during this time period? Was she actively working? Her achievements and responsibilities mentioned at the p/c seem to convey she was a very busy woman. In her doctorate field, shouldn't she have been reachable at all times?
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:18 am

Twinkie wrote:

JMO

BBM

I’m not sure that LE would’ve searched the house on the 11th, as Max was the first priority. However, I do believe it’s important to know for sure who was in the house that morning. IMO, there are some who haven’t really been accounted for that Monday morning. I’ve heard it asked by some what JS was wearing when he arrived at the hospital that morning. It’s not a crazy question. It could go a ways in verifying JS's story that he was at the gym when Max was hurt, IMO. Hospital security cameras could verify his attire that morning. Who'd like to place a bet that investigators didn't make note of it? That is, if they even bothered to look. Can ANYONE verify JS's story that he was at the gym or on his way there when he got that call from Rebecca? XZ was at the house. I'm sure her family has spoken with her about that morning. But I hope someday to actually hear it from her.

What Jonah was wearing when he arrived at the hospital could possibly answer whether he was at the gym that morning. It was supposedly a quick workout down the street, no need for a change of clothing at the gym. However, I don't think security cameras are needed to verify his attire. Why not ask Dina what he was wearing? Warrants have told us that Jonah only went home later that evening to shower, change clothes, etc...Therefore, Dina would know what Jonah was wearing. Maybe Jonah wasn't wearing gym attire and Dina's questioning of what happened to Maxie starts here?
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:25 pm

KZ wrote:
vegret wrote:
There's something else going on here too. She is looking to destroy Jonah Shacknai and all he holds precious. JMO

BBM.

Dina's nonprofit seems to be based not on anything to do with Max (except for the carefully crafted logo and press conference), but at smearing both Jonah and Rebecca (in an ongoing manner).

IDK....she seems awfully vindictive and angry about something other than Max's accident.

I hope both Max's, and Rebecca's cases are reopened. The truth is good for BOTH cases.

IMO, Dina would have a huge issue with any woman Jonah was/is in a relationship with. Because it wasn't her. Their split was VERY contentious. Add to that, when the woman and Dina's child mutually enjoy a loving, trusting and safe connection, I imagine sooner or later all civility goes by the way-side. By all accounts, Rebecca and Max had this connection. It could have been a red-headed, white woman named Aubrey or a natural blonde-headed named Claire.

Nina is/was not about to 'allow' Jonah to move on with another woman. EVER.

JMO.

vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Hence the 'conditions' she demanded of Jonah regarding Maxie never being 'alone' with Rebecca. Or an Aubrey...a Claire...

JMO. Of course, I could be way off base Laughing
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:49 pm

The "H" bit knot can be seen on this page:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3558p950-rebecca-zahau-found-dead-at-historic-mansion-7-13-11?highlight=Rebecca+Zahau

Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:03 am

Dina's website is woefully incomplete. Things like links to help ("Resources") and inspiration ("Stories"), and ways to get involved ("Events") are missing. But ways to "Donate" and "Media" and how "accomplished" she is (calling herself a "Doctor" over and over again are all there.

There seems to be a firm conviction that somebody hurt Max on purpose and planted the chandelier as evidence (I've thought that, too). Who hurt Max? I don't buy that only Rebecca and Xena and Max were in the house, so I wish they would get to the bottom of what happened to Max. He did not deserve to die at 6 years old.

Whatever happened, it was worth, to the killer, to kill Rebecca. What, also, is it that Rudoy says "would be hurtful to the victim and her family?" http://www.cbs8.com/story/16194812/sheriff-warns-zahau-attorney-case-file-may-be-opened

I think Dina is only after a civil settlement. Does her attorney litigate in a court room?

GlaringError
GlaringError

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:12 pm

I still think Jonah and Adam engineered this even though Dina and her sister had a good motive and both were seen at the site of the crime. I would not outrule that they did this but there are a few things that make me doubt that they did: the message on the door almost implicates them, and why would they do that? The request to reopen the investigation into Max's death means Dina is not satisfied, and killing Rebecca eliminated one avenue to the truth.

I'm not sure of the motive for this killing and in fact, it may have been an accident made to look like a suicide.

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 pm

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?s=da65f6bd64e0f78dfc4040d73d38b174&t=470815&page=3
Post 114

"Who gives a shit about your confidence levels. You're nobody. Get a life and move on."

hmmmm... who, with interest in Medicis, would say something like that? Narcissist much?
GlaringError
GlaringError

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoobydoo Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:36 am

Does anyone else find Dina Shacknai's mannerisms/eye movements/blinking peculiar? Almost like she has little control over her eyes widening throughout the presser?
It made her seem angrier/less sincere IMO.

Scoobydoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:25 am

I know a woman who bats her eyes like mad when she is
lying.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Scoobydoo wrote:Does anyone else find Dina Shacknai's mannerisms/eye movements/blinking peculiar? Almost like she has little control over her eyes widening throughout the presser?
It made her seem angrier/less sincere IMO.

Yes... I found the whole thing strange... this isn't about a charity to help anyone, in my opinion:

From the press conference: "Dina, for other mothers who are in a similar situation that you were in… what would you say to them? I mean, how can they avoid who… is watching their children when….

"That’s a great question. Um, I think under the law now there is not such uh a safety mechanism, and um I think through the lens uh from which a child views the world, a mother is one of the most important things um and important influences that a child can have. And, and, as a responsibility … um… to… um… carefully… um… protect and love her child the best she can."

Not a lot of thought behind helping others. Private settlement (I'm still surprised that there is not a lawsuit or demand against anyone for the malfunction of the chandelier... chandeliers are not supposed to 'allegedly' come down and kill people. I suppose there was ample homeowners insurance...).

Perhaps she is on sedative or something @ the bouncing eyes and odd demeanor.

GlaringError
GlaringError

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Mom of boy in Coronado mansion death breaks yearlong silence

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Mom-of-boy-in-Coronado-mansion-death-breaks-silence-162601416.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 am

TY Alessandra_Deux for posting the video.

Darting Eyes
When the eyes dart from side to side it can look as if the person is checking out the activity in the room but the reality is that the brain is searching for escape routes (just as happens in monkeys and apes), revealing a person's insecurity about what is happening.
http://westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap8.html

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 4 Dfrs

Look closely for eye shifting movements to the left or up and to the left. These are the two eye movements that strongly indicate someone is making something up or lying to you.
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:31 am

Eileen_Dover:
Great vid/pic capture. Like, WOW.
You have illustrated your point very well.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:31 am

I knew about the looking to the left. Does anyone know if she is really looking left or right? I thought during the interview it looked more like looking to the right, our left, but you can never tell if things are reversed.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Willow123 wrote:I knew about the looking to the left. Does anyone know if she is really looking left or right? I thought during the interview it looked more like looking to the right, our left, but you can never tell if things are reversed.

I believe she is looking to the left.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoobydoo Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Interesting thoughts! I did find it odd too that the website is so incomplete. her "charity" really does seem odd & self serving more than outreaching to those in need.

I think she's out to get her ex...and I can't wait to hear mote about their investigation!

Scoobydoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:59 am

The look on her face above is that of a woman who has
just spotted a snake about to strike.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:26 am

She looks like That Girl and she's about to ask what's his name for a raise.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 4 791593
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 am

Dis wrote:She looks like That Girl and she's about to ask what's his name for a raise.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 4 791593

Laughing That's who I thought she looked like too!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:09 pm

I betcha the investigation has been started, it's all being kept hush-hush. Otherwise, we'd all know if her request was turned down. Dina would be screaming like a banshee.
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Does any one else wonder why Nina made it sound like her child was either very young, or had special needs that he couldn't be left alone? The truth is, he graduated from high school (with honors), has a driver's license, goes to college...........her interview was all a set-up, IMO.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:51 pm

'cause she didn't want to go to the cop shop. as with most people with a deluded sense of standing, power and entitlement, she probably felt they should COME to her. She also probably needed to speak with someone/others BEFORE she spoke with LE. So she needed to buy some time.

So she LIED.
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:55 pm

vegret wrote:'cause she didn't want to go to the cop shop. as with most people with a deluded sense of standing, power and entitlement, she probably felt they should COME to her. She also probably needed to speak with someone/others BEFORE she spoke with LE. So she needed to buy some time.

So she LIED.

And SDSO was OK with this!!!!!!!! What else has she lied about I wonder? She knows something.........

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Nina knows more than 'something........'. And so does Dina Shacknai along with the Brothers Shacknai.

All four of them know EVERYTHING that transpired that night and early morning. Absolutely they do.

It's criminal what SDSO did and continue to do.

IMO
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm

I would like to know when plane reservations were made for Adam to fly to San Diego, who made them, what his "return date" back to Memphis was, and if that was changed at all.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:40 pm

And I wanna see verification Maxie's step siblings were on that plane when said to be. Also verification Maxie's Dad was at said gym.

These two senseless deaths are intertwined.

IMO
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:56 pm

He wasn't at the gym, and the step-sibs were on a flight that departed just after noon. And conveniently no mention as to what time JS arrived at Rady.........

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Wasn't it stated early on that the sibs left Cal. on an early morning flight? And what happened to the claim that JS was at the gym?
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:30 pm

CHECK THIS OUT!

"Dina Shacknai Wants Son's Death Re-Opened, Labeled Homicide - San Diego News Story - KGTV San Diego"

The link:
http://www.10news.com/news/31335409/detail.html?taf=sand

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Marica wrote:Wasn't it stated early on that the sibs left Cal. on an early morning flight? And what happened to the claim that JS was at the gym?

That was information released by the PR firm.........

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Sooooo...Jonah, Gabi and Ethan COULD have been in the mansion along with Rebecca, Xena and Max that tragic morning.
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Simply amazing. WHY would the PR people release false info? I cannot imagine. Shades of Hinky been going on with this case from day one, and now appears to have more than surpassed the 50 mark.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next