Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

+37
CuriousPortlander
junie4justice
Mylife101
Calypso
One Wonders
Betty P
ishi
Mrs. Holmes
olivier57
Freckles
Alessandra_Deux
Lash
Ann - Tx
SweetT
carlakay
khintx
playmuni
Inparadise
Julie
Dis
wonderingwhy
starlight
Bmore
Marica
KZ
inthedark
Justice4all
Twinkie
Willow123
Hinky's Mimi
Puzzler
Scoobydoo
glazier
Tamta
Eileen_Dover
Wig-o-matic
GlaringError
41 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

Post by Marica Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Nutty old broad that I am, I keep thinking that what happened
in that house, was someone wanted to hurt little Max. I doubt it
was Rebecca or her sister. Max being the apple of poppa's eye
has always made me wonder about the older kids, half siblings
of Max. Wasn't it said the older sister was somewhat rude and
nasty? My first suspicion was that someone had it in for Jonah and
killed both Max and Rebecca. Yeah I know.. not likely, but these
things do happen. Especially to people who have lots of money
because they often make enemies of other people who also have a
lot of money.
If someone wanted to hurt Jonah, killing Max and Rebecca would
surely be the way to hurt him most.
I know.. go back to my little corner and sit down and STFU.
Sometimes I just can't help myself.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

Post by GlaringError Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:52 pm

There's a very strong chance I am wrong... but sometimes I think the easiest answer is the answer.

Not as many contortions needed to explain ...

Marica, here is how I would probably answer the question as to whether it is the case that a hit man killed the loved ones of a CEO of a publicly traded company: Is the vulnerable and terrified CEO traveling only by chauffeur driven ride, with security? Or does he drive around town alone, comfortably? Suspect
GlaringError
GlaringError

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Lawyer defenses 101: First of all, your Honor, I do not own a dog! Second, if I do own a dog, your Honor, my dog did not bite the man. Third, if my dog did bite this man, it was the man's fault, your Honor.

Wait for it... Razz
GlaringError
GlaringError

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Cyber love&hugs to Tamta!!!

Anyways, about that chandelier. Always so much to talk about! A girl of modest means would NOT throw away a chandelier. No way! It could either be fixed, or taken apart and crystals reused. RZ would NOT have thrown it away. She may have wanted to stash it in the backyard, extra room, garage or something. They found the chandelier in the trash??? RZ must have been following the owner's direct order.
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:14 pm

GlaringError wrote:Lawyer defenses 101: First of all, your Honor, I do not own a dog! Second, if I do own a dog, your Honor, my dog did not bite the man. Third, if my dog did bite this man, it was the man's fault, your Honor.

Wait for it... Razz

If you mean Ocean.......Jonah still has the dog.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:15 pm

GlaringError wrote:There's a very strong chance I am wrong... but sometimes I think the easiest answer is the answer.

Marica, here is how I would probably answer the question as to whether it is the case that a hit man killed the loved ones of a CEO of a publicly traded company: Is the vulnerable and terrified CEO traveling only by chauffeur driven ride, with security? Or does he drive around town alone, comfortably? Suspect

True, Glaring Error -

But, and there is always a but I guess, Jonah had received more than one traffic ticket in Paradise Valley for driving cars without license plates. Shady bastard!

On the hitman notion. Nope? Unless it was an extremely considerate hitman. He could have wiped them all out Monday morning. Why get Max, let Rebecca take Zena to the airport, then come back for her (when the louse Adam was there) over a day later?

The hitman theory started when OldSnakeyes himself asked at RZ's funeral if her friend knew 'anyone' that would want to harm her.
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:51 am

You know, IIRC, AND I DO,

Jonah wrote this:
http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/Jonah%20Shacknai%20Attorney%20General%20Letter.pdf

just when this:
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_41227.pdf
was about to become news.

And then looked what happened here:
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2011/sep/20/shacknai-asks-coronado-mansion-death-be-reviewed/
we have to go ALL OF THE WAY to the bottom of the article to see the 'news' regarding the release of the Search Warrant.

Hmmmm.
Fast forward to 2012.

Now let's just take a look at the Dina Scheme Team and the release of this:
http://media.utsandiego.com/news/documents/2012/08/06/Dr.Bove_Report.pdf

and the affect that it had on this: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/07/ddhln.01.html]http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/07/ddhln.01.htm.

News on Rebecca's case and the upcoming meeting with the AG takes second to Dina's Bombshell-in-her-Mind.

What is she achieving right now?

Looks like this:

-I am innocent. (Because I am a victim of a crime just like my son, and if I were a criminal (like involved in the death of Rebecca Zahau) why would I be seeking the continued involvement of Law Enforcement? I would be hiding on my third floor, fans running, blindfold on, with my phone off.

-I am not a bad person. I want exactly what Rebecca's family wants: re-opening of the investigation to my child's death. (Also, can we discuss the unexplained wounds on my child's head and back too? That sounds familiar.)

-Look at me and do not look at Anne Bremner please.

-Oh, and blame the person who is not responsible.(Didn't Jonah kind of blame the Zahau's lawyer with his hand written Cease and Desist letter??)

I see a plan here......
Anyone else???

ps- how do i embed urls to tidy this kind of post up???
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:09 am

HinkySD wrote:Cyber love&hugs to Tamta!!!

Anyways, about that chandelier. Always so much to talk about! A girl of modest means would NOT throw away a chandelier. No way! It could either be fixed, or taken apart and crystals reused. RZ would NOT have thrown it away. She may have wanted to stash it in the backyard, extra room, garage or something. They found the chandelier in the trash??? RZ must have been following the owner's direct order.

Smooch. guitar

Prints, DNA, Blood, Paint, other trace evidence on that thing?

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/local-kennel-owner-saw-spreckels-victim-less-than-24-hours-before-her-death

snipped:

Ted Greenberg was one of the last people to see Rebecca Nalepa alive.

She had called his kennel, Camp Diggity Dogs, to pick up Ocean, the family’s 14-month-old Weimaraner the afternoon following the Monday accident that left her boyfriend's son with serious injuries.

“She asked us to come get the dog, because she wanted to get to the hospital to see her child,” Greenberg said. “I understand it’s (her boyfriend's) son, but I guess she thought of him as hers.”

“She called about 4:40 pm,” he said. “She told me about the accident and said that her daughter was also injured.”
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 am

Tamta wrote:You know, IIRC, AND I DO,

Jonah wrote this:
http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/Jonah%20Shacknai%20Attorney%20General%20Letter.pdf

just when this:

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2011/sep/20/shacknai-asks-coronado-mansion-death-be-reviewed/
we have to go ALL OF THE WAY to the bottom of the article to see the 'news' regarding the release of the Search Warrant.

Hmmmm.
Fast forward to 2012.

and the affect that it had on this: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/07/ddhln.01.html]http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/07/ddhln.01.htm.

News on Rebecca's case and the upcoming meeting with the AG takes second to Dina's Bombshell-in-her-Mind.

Looks like this:

-I am innocent. (Because I am a victim of a crime just like my son, and if I were a criminal (like involved in the death of Rebecca Zahau) why would I be seeking the continued involvement of Law Enforcement? I would be hiding on my third floor, fans running, blindfold on, with my phone off.

-I am not a bad person. I want exactly what Rebecca's family wants: re-opening of the investigation to my child's death. (Also, can we discuss the unexplained wounds on my child's head and back too? That sounds familiar.)

-Oh, and blame the person who is not responsible.(Didn't Jonah kind of blame the Zahau's lawyer with his hand written Cease and Desist letter??)

I see a plan here......
Anyone else???

When I read the article in the Phoenix Magazine, and listened to Dina at her Press Conference to announce Maxie's HOUSE, I thought that she was all about putting the blame on Rebecca. But when she was on Dr. Drew and JVM, something was different: when asked about Jonah's where abouts the morning of 7/11, she said that she had been told by the CPD that Rebecca and her sister were the only other people present at Spreckels. Perhaps she and her attorney have knowledge that Jonah and/or his 2 other children were also present at that time? She left the door open, IMO.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 am

Inparadise wrote:
Tamta wrote:You know, IIRC, AND I DO,

Jonah wrote this:

just when this:

Hmmmm.
Fast forward to 2012.

Looks like this:

I see a plan here......
Anyone else???

When I read the article in the Phoenix Magazine, and listened to Dina at her Press Conference to announce Maxie's HOUSE, I thought that she was all about putting the blame on Rebecca. But when she was on Dr. Drew and JVM, something was different: when asked about Jonah's where abouts the morning of 7/11, she said that she had been told by the CPD that Rebecca and her sister were the only other people present at Spreckels. Perhaps she and her attorney have knowledge that Jonah and/or his 2 other children were also present at that time? She left the door open, IMO.

It will be interesting to see if they will pursue the route of questioning the investigation or what Jonah has provided to the investigation.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:02 am

IIRC, news media were the ones who found the light in the trash.
They ran a pic of it.

We do not know when it was placed outside so we can't say if Rebecca or another person put it there. It might have been placed there after Rebecca was already dead.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:02 am

Who took AS to the airport? When did he leave the residence?

Added:

I had heard/read JS was driving back to Phoenix and totaled the car. Rebecca's.
Which is another reason I wonder if Max' accident somehow involved being struck by a car. Low speed as in backing down the drive, perhaps chasing after Ocean?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 am

playmuni wrote:I agree with that something else went down that day, more than we know. I don't know that it definitively includes or excludes anyone's involvement. The fact that the accusation points solely to Rebecca and the fact that Dina took Jonah at his "word" regarding his whereabouts---a notorious liar, seems ridiculous. Dina said, "he said he wasn't home". She didn't say, "I saw evidence that proved he wasn't in the home." Remember, this is the guy she filed police reports against.

playmuni - TY - good point
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:50 am

Lash wrote:
playmuni wrote:I agree with that something else went down that day, more than we know. I don't know that it definitively includes or excludes anyone's involvement. The fact that the accusation points solely to Rebecca and the fact that Dina took Jonah at his "word" regarding his whereabouts---a notorious liar, seems ridiculous. Dina said, "he said he wasn't home". She didn't say, "I saw evidence that proved he wasn't in the home." Remember, this is the guy she filed police reports against.

Definitely semantics...It does give me the feeling that Jonah's whereabouts do not want to be revealed by either side right now. One side being held by a Cease and Desist, the other a really fine line. Many people question why XZ hasn't spoke out to clear up questions. Wouldn't XZ be bound by the same Cease and Desist?

Lash - TY - agree.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 am

GlaringError wrote:There's a very strong chance I am wrong... but sometimes I think the easiest answer is the answer.

We know the CEO drove Rebecca's car after she died and wrecked it and then got rid of it. Car's gone.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 am

Hinkysd - totally agree.

Do we know how quickly a new chandelier was hung? (We know that painting took place as soon as possible.) If someone came in an hung a new chandelier - perhaps they put it in the trash, per the owner.

Otherwise, who did that - crystal candeliers are bulky and heavy.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:03 am

Don't recall having said anything about a "HIT MAN".. thinking more along the lines of a very vendictive evil bastard who would want to make Jonah suffer big time. Someone with some knowledge of something Jonah would not want made pubic at any cost. Yeah I know, over active imagination.. Just never believed Max or Rebecca died the way LE determined.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:06 am

Chandelier... NO WAY would anyone rehang that chandelier or want it hung anywhere else by anyone else as it would be known as a part of the death of little Max. What I don't get is why it would be thrown in the trash where it could be salvaged. I would think it would have been dismantled before discarding.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:18 am

And what about the Niles family? When were they told to "move out" of the caretaker quarters above the garage, and by whom?

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:18 am

Marica wrote:Chandelier... NO WAY would anyone rehang that chandelier or want it hung anywhere else by anyone else as it would be known as a part of the death of little Max. What I don't get is why it would be thrown in the trash where it could be salvaged. I would think it would have been dismantled before discarding.

If you're talking about my post - I was referring to a "new" chandelier...
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:23 am

Puzzler wrote:
Marica wrote:Chandelier... NO WAY would anyone rehang that chandelier or want it hung anywhere else by anyone else as it would be known as a part of the death of little Max. What I don't get is why it would be thrown in the trash where it could be salvaged. I would think it would have been dismantled before discarding.

I don't think that a new chandelier was ever hung. A friend was in the house in the late fall of 2011, and at that time, there was nothing in its place.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:35 am

Inparadise wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

I don't think that a new chandelier was ever hung. A friend was in the house in the late fall of 2011, and at that time, there was nothing in its place.

Inparadise - TY
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:15 am

NO clue what post I was talking about. That was at least 5 min ago, and I don't retain anything long enough to have a clue. Don't pay any attention to me.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 am

Marica wrote:NO clue what post I was talking about. That was at least 5 min ago, and I don't retain anything long enough to have a clue. Don't pay any attention to me.

Laughing Razz
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 am

Search Warrant 41290 was requested and executed by Detective Thomas Adkins on 7-15-2011. More than 48 hours after Rebecca's death and more than 4 days after Maxie's accident. In my opinion quite a bit of time had elapsed and a lot of traffic has been in that house. The chandelier was seized and the detective notes it was found in the trash area.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 6 Ee36bfa2

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_41290.pdf
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 am

Since Dina claims there is scientific physical evidence of an assault against Max this just confirms what I felt might have happened. At first the scratches resembled nail prints that might have been from the dog but she claims bruises on his neck show that he was strangled. A struggle most likely happened at the top of the stairs ending with Max going over the railing. I cannot fathom that a well behaved, intelligent boy would initiated a reckless act on his part that could result in such a fall. I think a six year old would be afraid of falling over the edge and would therefore prevent him from standing on the railing or leaning over in a dangerous way. He lived in that house and was familiar with the stairs.

What I can't seem to accept is the suggestion Rebecca assaulted him. There is just no presence of a motive.

If Rebecca's sister involved, Rebecca covered for her or did not know about it. If Jonah's other children were present, Xena would know and why wouldn't Xena tell someone now? Wouldn't she want to clear Rebecca's name and let the truth be known?

It's entirely possible there was an intruder in that house that Max encountered while both women were in the bathrooms. In a house that big, an intruder could have escaped undetected. However, there is no evidence of that fact and it does not explain what happened to Rebecca.

Last edited by starlight on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:20 am

Maybe there was no evidence of an intruder because there was no search for one. No one considered the possibility.

ETA.. Other than me of course.. with my very twisted mind that thinks there may have been some evil bastard sneaking around.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 am

Marica wrote:Maybe there was no evidence of an intruder because there was no search for one. No one considered the possibility.

ETA.. Other than me of course.. with my very twisted mind that thinks there may have been some evil bastard sneaking around.

Yes and the only explanation for the subsequent events is that Dina and her sister thought Rebecca did it and tried to beat it out of her. They did go to the house, they did have access and opportunity, and they did have a motive. I don't understand why they are not suspects. I also don't understand why Adam is not a suspect. He had access and opportunity, he had motive as well.

I felt Dina implicated Rebecca in Max's death without coming right out and stating it.

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:34 am

starlight wrote:Since Dina claims there is scientific physical evidence of an assault against Max this just confirms what I felt might have happened. At first the scratches resembled nail prints that might have been from the dog but she claims bruises on his neck show that he was strangled. A struggle most likely happened at the top of the stairs ending with Max going over the railing. I cannot fathom that a well behaved, intelligent boy would initiated a reckless act on his part that could result in such a fall. I think a six year old would be afraid of falling over the edge and would therefore prevent him from standing on the railing or leaning over in a dangerous way. He lived in that house and was familiar with the stairs.

What I can't seem to accept is the suggestion Rebecca assaulted him. There is just no presence of a motive.

If Xena was involved, Rebecca covered for her or did not know about it. If Jonah's other children were present, Xena would know and why wouldn't Xena tell someone now? Wouldn't she want to clear Rebecca's name and let the truth be known?

It's entirely possible there was an intruder in that house that Max encountered while both women were in the bathrooms. In a house that big, an intruder could have escaped undetected. However, there is no evidence of that fact and it does not explain what happened to Rebecca.

Im sorry, but with ten minutes of empathy and another five with the standard of reasonable person thinking, one has to come a conclusion that no one ALLEGED to be that house that day would have no desire or motive to intentionally inflict any harm unto Max.

That's what doesn't add up: people who 'love' that boy subjecting him to cruelty and depravity.

The public should not be entertaining Nina's opinions- yes ninas because she bought them- as evidence of any kind.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:37 am

Lash wrote:Search Warrant 41290 was requested and executed by Detective Thomas Adkins on 7-15-2011. More than 48 hours after Rebecca's death and more than 4 days after Maxie's accident. In my opinion quite a bit of time had elapsed and a lot of traffic has been in that house. The chandelier was seized and the detective notes it was found in the trash area.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 6 Ee36bfa2

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_41290.pdf

Yes that's a delay in my book.

And who helped get that out of there?

Why wasn't ALL of the garbage seized?

Was the tshirt sent to forensics?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 am

Rebecca's death indicates to me, someone felt she hurt Max. Now we hear it officially. This provides a motive for the murder of Rebecca IMO.

I also do not understand why the police would not dust the railing for fingerprints--or did they?

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:50 am

Who made flight arrangements for Adam, and when were they made? I think those details are important.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:54 am

Inparadise wrote:Who made flight arrangements for Adam, and when were they made? I think those details are important.

Did he leave right away?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 am

starlight wrote:Rebecca's death indicates to me, someone felt she hurt Max. Now we hear it officially. This provides a motive for the murder of Rebecca IMO.

I also do not understand why the police would not dust the railing for fingerprints--or did they?

IMO that's why we are seeing Dina all over the news right now-
'I'm a victim, I'm a mother, I'm suffering, I want LE to help me= I'm innocent'.

Bremner is meeting with AG very soon.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 am

Tamta wrote:
Inparadise wrote:Who made flight arrangements for Adam, and when were they made? I think those details are important.

Did he leave right away?

Adam was on a flight Tuesday morning (via Houston), arriving in San Diego just after 4pm. Funny how he told his neighbor/landlord that he was going back out on the tug on Monday evening.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:06 am

Inparadise wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Did he leave right away?

Adam was on a flight Tuesday morning (via Houston), arriving in San Diego just after 4pm. Funny how he told his neighbor/landlord that he was going back out on the tug on Monday evening.

Very funny.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 am

About the chandelier...

I 'get it' that it would be connected to Max's accident. What I don't get is .... Rebecca thought/prayed/hoped that Max would recover. To me HER first instinct would NOT be to throw away 'Jonah's' chandelier.
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:29 am

I don't see Rebecca hurting Max. She certainly cared for him. I can see sibling rivalry, however. That is why I want to know just when the older kids left the home. (That, and GS had a nasty habit of writing nastiness on her own bedroom wall. She very well could have been jealous and scrawled that door message before she left. Sheesh. Hard to believe she is a young woman! Actions more like an out of control brat, IMO. )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:31 am

HinkySD wrote:About the chandelier...

I 'get it' that it would be connected to Max's accident. What I don't get is .... Rebecca thought/prayed/hoped that Max would recover. To me HER first instinct would NOT be to throw away 'Jonah's' chandelier.
Did JS ever return to the home or did he hire a company to pack up the household?

I find it interesting the news' reports of JS selling the property! In fact, he just simply re-organized title to the property. Now was that done to prevent it from future lawsuits, hmmm?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:33 am

Freckles wrote:I don't see Rebecca hurting Max. She certainly cared for him. I can see sibling rivalry, however. That is why I want to know just when the older kids left the home. (That, and GS had a nasty habit of writing nastiness on her own bedroom wall. She very well could have been jealous and scrawled that door message before she left. Sheesh. Hard to believe she is a young woman! Actions more like an out of control brat, IMO. )

Prchal said he is friends with Shacknai's eldest daughter, 14-year-old Gabriele. He said he has talked with her several times since the death at her father's home, mostly to make sure she is OK.

Prchal said Gabriele has not talked a lot about Zahau's death or the injury to her 6-year-old brother. "It's kind of intimate," he said. "She doesn't want to talk about them."

Gabriele was in Coronado until Monday morning, when she returned to her South Carolina home, Prchal said. She was gone by the time emergency crews responded to calls that her brother had fallen near the mansion's grand interior staircase.

-----------------------------------------------

This statement does not mean she was not in the house at the time of the accident....

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/2011/07/16/20110716arizona-ceo-dead-woman-coronado-mystery.html#ixzz231vYfOsM
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 am

Freckles wrote:I don't see Rebecca hurting Max. She certainly cared for him. I can see sibling rivalry, however. That is why I want to know just when the older kids left the home. (That, and GS had a nasty habit of writing nastiness on her own bedroom wall. She very well could have been jealous and scrawled that door message before she left. Sheesh. Hard to believe she is a young woman! Actions more like an out of control brat, IMO. )

We've heard that GS didn't like Rebecca and treated her disrespectfully.

Could that writing have been done by GS on the door - having nothing to do with Max at all - but about Rebecca and Jonah. She saved him - can he save her - we know from Rebecca's sister that because JS refused to talk to his daughter about her disrespect, that Rebecca was considering leaving.

Could "can he save her" mean that GS was trying to run off Rebecca?
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:43 am

Puzzler wrote:

We've heard that GS didn't like Rebecca and treated her disrespectfully.

Could that writing have been done by GS on the door - having nothing to do with Max at all - but about Rebecca and Jonah. She saved him - can he save her - we know from Rebecca's sister that because JS refused to talk to his daughter about her disrespect, that Rebecca was considering leaving.

Could "can he save her" mean that GS was trying to run off Rebecca?

She most likely would not have responded willingly or positively to Rebecca asserting her adult authority over her.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:44 am

A large broken glass object?
Yes.
I would have gotten that out of there ASAP!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:56 am

I think Xena is held safe and away until trial. Her witness IS IMPORTANT and will be used AT TRIAL. Until then, they are not risking her statements getting out.

HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:57 am

HinkySD wrote:I think Xena is held safe and away until trial. Her witness IS IMPORTANT and will be used AT TRIAL. Until then, they are not risking her statements getting out.

Agreed.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:58 am

Tamta wrote:

Prchal said he is friends with Shacknai's eldest daughter, 14-year-old Gabriele. He said he has talked with her several times since the death at her father's home, mostly to make sure she is OK.

Prchal said Gabriele has not talked a lot about Zahau's death or the injury to her 6-year-old brother. "It's kind of intimate," he said. "She doesn't want to talk about them."

Gabriele was in Coronado until Monday morning, when she returned to her South Carolina home, Prchal said. She was gone by the time emergency crews responded to calls that her brother had fallen near the mansion's grand interior staircase.

This statement does not mean she was not in the house at the time of the accident....

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/2011/07/16/20110716arizona-ceo-dead-woman-coronado-mystery.html#ixzz231vYfOsM

This kid was one of the several up on the roof of the house 2 doors down from Spreckels, taking pictures of Rebecca's body in the court yard. These kids were clearly in a party mode at the time. It made me sick to see them behave so poorly.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Tamta wrote:

Yes.

Hmmm... I'll have to look at the pictures again. To me most of the chandelier would not be broken at all. Hundreds of hard crystal beads (pendents, whatever) would not break when hitting a carpet floor. Maybe the bulbs would, and at that not all of them. Unfortunately, I am not a chandelier dropping expert. Sigh!
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Inparadise wrote:
Tamta wrote:

This kid was one of the several up on the roof of the house 2 doors down from Spreckels, taking pictures of Rebecca's body in the court yard. These kids were clearly in a party mode at the time. It made me sick to see them behave so poorly.

I remember reading that.

Where are these people coming from????
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:01 pm

Agreed. Also I imagine Max being ridiculed by half-siblings, especially GS, because of his relationship with Rebecca. And we have all heard about GS's behavior while in Rebecca's presence.

That being said...I also know many older siblings will tease, taunt, dare younger siblings. Just because.

I am of the opinion IF Max was assaulted it was not Rebecca, XZ or JS. Also if this was an accident I believe the half-siblings (at the very least one of them) were involved.

This is the ONLY reason why JS would pay off Dina. I believe Jonah knows exactly what happened.
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:03 pm

HinkySD wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Yes.

Hmmm... I'll have to look at the pictures again. To me most of the chandelier would not be broken at all. Hundreds of hard crystal beads (pendents, whatever) would not break when hitting a carpet floor. Maybe the bulbs would, and at that not all of them. Unfortunately, I am not a chandelier dropping expert. Sigh!

Well if it hit the dowels or banister it may have broken???

Anyway,
Bove's report cites only existing light bulbs, which are less than the balasts.

However, it must have been heavy if not sharp, and a distance from the garbage area.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next