Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

+37
CuriousPortlander
junie4justice
Mylife101
Calypso
One Wonders
Betty P
ishi
Mrs. Holmes
olivier57
Freckles
Alessandra_Deux
Lash
Ann - Tx
SweetT
carlakay
khintx
playmuni
Inparadise
Julie
Dis
wonderingwhy
starlight
Bmore
Marica
KZ
inthedark
Justice4all
Twinkie
Willow123
Hinky's Mimi
Puzzler
Scoobydoo
glazier
Tamta
Eileen_Dover
Wig-o-matic
GlaringError
41 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:04 pm

vegret wrote:
Freckles wrote:I don't see Rebecca hurting Max. She certainly cared for him. I can see sibling rivalry, however. That is why I want to know just when the older kids left the home. (That, and GS had a nasty habit of writing nastiness on her own bedroom wall. She very well could have been jealous and scrawled that door message before she left. Sheesh. Hard to believe she is a young woman! Actions more like an out of control brat, IMO. )

Agreed. Also I imagine Max being ridiculed by half-siblings, especially GS, because of his relationship with Rebecca. And we have all heard about GS's behavior while in Rebecca's presence.

That being said...I also know many older siblings will tease, taunt, dare younger siblings. Just because.

I am of the opinion IF Max was assaulted it was not Rebecca, XZ or JS. Also if this was an accident I believe the half-siblings (at the very least one of them) were involved.

This is the ONLY reason why JS would pay off Dina. I believe Jonah knows exactly what happened.

ITA.
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 pm

vegret wrote:
Freckles wrote:I don't see Rebecca hurting Max. She certainly cared for him. I can see sibling rivalry, however. That is why I want to know just when the older kids left the home. (That, and GS had a nasty habit of writing nastiness on her own bedroom wall. She very well could have been jealous and scrawled that door message before she left. Sheesh. Hard to believe she is a young woman! Actions more like an out of control brat, IMO. )

Agreed. Also I imagine Max being ridiculed by half-siblings, especially GS, because of his relationship with Rebecca. And we have all heard about GS's behavior while in Rebecca's presence.

That being said...I also know many older siblings will tease, taunt, dare younger siblings. Just because.

I am of the opinion IF Max was assaulted it was not Rebecca, XZ or JS. Also if this was an accident I believe the half-siblings (at the very least one of them) were involved.

This is the ONLY reason why JS would pay off Dina. I believe Jonah knows exactly what happened.

And all the more reason to lie about when the older kids left......if LE believed that they were on an early morning flight, then there would be no need to talk to them about what happened. Out of sight, out of mind.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Inparadise wrote:
vegret wrote:

And all the more reason to lie about when the older kids left......if LE believed that they were on an early morning flight, then there would be no need to talk to them about what happened. Out of sight, out of mind.

Jonah established no witnesses to the accident.

It is going to be hard to get beyond that, unless Xena is deposed in this case, and produces other evidence through her account.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Please forgive my LAME comment Re: the chandelier. I simply was NOT thinking. Guess it is no wonder I am
not a detective.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Jonah hasn't established any witnesses to to account for his where abouts either.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Chandelier description from Det. Adkins warrant 41290 - NO physical evidence was seized from the scene! I take that to mean not until 4 days later.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 7 7d13139b

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_41290.pdf
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Inparadise wrote:Jonah hasn't established any witnesses to to account for his where abouts either.

Technically it is apparent that he was 'nowhere', which is not worse than 'somewhere' perhaps for his agenda.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Tamta wrote:
HinkySD wrote:Cyber love&hugs to Tamta!!!

Anyways, about that chandelier. Always so much to talk about! A girl of modest means would NOT throw away a chandelier. No way! It could either be fixed, or taken apart and crystals reused. RZ would NOT have thrown it away. She may have wanted to stash it in the backyard, extra room, garage or something. They found the chandelier in the trash??? RZ must have been following the owner's direct order.

Smooch. guitar

Prints, DNA, Blood, Paint, other trace evidence on that thing?

CINDY: Oh, absolutely. Absolutely. For both Max and Rebecca, I wanted to say with Max, the diagram of that child trying to get over a wall and grab a chandelier and fall like that just seems like an impossibility. And I did want to ask was the chandelier fingerprinted or DNA taken off of it to prove the child had grabbed it?

PINSKY: I don`t know if -- Ann is shaking her head no and the -- Dina`s attorney said they had tested under the fingernails but did not test -- they did not have any DNA result. Thank you for that call. Cassidy in Alabama -- Cassidy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/07/ddhln.01.html

Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Freckles wrote:
HinkySD wrote:About the chandelier...

I 'get it' that it would be connected to Max's accident. What I don't get is .... Rebecca thought/prayed/hoped that Max would recover. To me HER first instinct would NOT be to throw away 'Jonah's' chandelier.
Did JS ever return to the home or did he hire a company to pack up the household?

I find it interesting the news' reports of JS selling the property! In fact, he just simply re-organized title to the property. Now was that done to prevent it from future lawsuits, hmmm?

Some of the household contents were packed into moving vans in the middle of the night.....The property has never changed hands: it is still on record with the County Recorder's Office as being owned by the Jonah Shacknai Trust. There was a public hearing this past March with the Historical Commission, and Scott Aurich, the realtor, made a presentation to the board about restoring the roofline to its original state. He ended up having to admit (after much pressure from the head of the board) that Shacknai was still the owner. Last I heard, the 1043 Ocean LLC group is no longer involved with the property.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Lash wrote:Chandelier description from Det. Adkins warrant 41290 - NO physical evidence was seized from the scene! I take that to mean not until 4 days later.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 7 7d13139b

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_41290.pdf

"The portion of the ring found on the landing was not available for inspection." Bove

And he was not allowed to photograph chandalier.

Interesting.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Lash wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Smooch. guitar

Prints, DNA, Blood, Paint, other trace evidence on that thing?

CINDY: Oh, absolutely. Absolutely. For both Max and Rebecca, I wanted to say with Max, the diagram of that child trying to get over a wall and grab a chandelier and fall like that just seems like an impossibility. And I did want to ask was the chandelier fingerprinted or DNA taken off of it to prove the child had grabbed it?

PINSKY: I don`t know if -- Ann is shaking her head no and the -- Dina`s attorney said they had tested under the fingernails but did not test -- they did not have any DNA result. Thank you for that call. Cassidy in Alabama -- Cassidy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/07/ddhln.01.html

Well seems like other scenarios still persist Angela, thanks to CPD.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Mark Fuhrman was interviewed on myfoxphoenix.com today about his thoughts on Max's accidents. He believes that Rebecca did take her own life. He must be another "paid expert".

Last edited by Inparadise on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Inparadise wrote:Jonah hasn't established any witnesses to to account for his where abouts either.

Exactly. Nor his older children.
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Establishing who was in the house should be easy to do. Rebecca's sister could tell if Jonah's children were in the house and I don't understand why she would not have immediately done so after Rebecca's death if they were present. However, it makes sense Jonah would want to protect them and perhaps make it look like Rebecca was responsibible instead.

When some solid proof is given that all of Jonah's children were gone at the time of the accident, then they can be eliminated as suspected participants in Max's accident. I say accident, because it could have been unintentional.

Last edited by starlight on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:40 pm

starlight wrote:Establishing who was in the house should be easy to do. Xena could tell if Jonah's children were in the house and I don't understand why she would not have immediately done so after Rebecca's death if they were present. However, it makes sense Jonah would want to protect them and perhaps make it look like Rebecca was responsibible instead.

When some solid proof is given that all of Jonah's children were gone at the time of the accident, then they can be eliminated as suspected participants in Max's accident. I say accident, because it could have been unintentional.

I'm sure Bremner has advised the Zahaus not to speak publicly about any details regarding what xena may have witnessed that morning or any subsequent conversations that Jonah may have had with xena following her return home.
Also I can see it being suppressed at the request of JS attorneys.
It's prejudicial for sure.

I wonder if JS really intended to make it appear that RZ was responsible or if he was faced with a situation that he had to choose between RZ as collateral or continuing to protect another individual.

I think his motivation was just keep the grey areas grey and hope it would be put to rest by all, and then RZs death added another layer of complexity.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:43 pm

IF teenagers were involved...I think the shenhagans were intentional, however the end result was unintended.

All the way around...this is all so very sad.
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 pm

vegret wrote:IF teenagers were involved...I think the shenhagans were intentional, however the end result was unintended.

All the way around...this is all so very sad.

I agree.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:48 pm

If the teens were involved, they did something extremely reckless and it would be at minimum manslaughter I think.

Also, Jonah clearly lied to her about Max's condition and made her believe he would recover, giving the story that he left a message on her phone regarding the truth. Why would he do that? He had dinner with her, knowing Max would never survive, then leaves a message? It's hard to think IMO that he cared for her at all at that point.

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:49 pm

double post

Last edited by starlight on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Tamta wrote:
starlight wrote:Establishing who was in the house should be easy to do. Xena could tell if Jonah's children were in the house and I don't understand why she would not have immediately done so after Rebecca's death if they were present. However, it makes sense Jonah would want to protect them and perhaps make it look like Rebecca was responsibible instead.

I'm sure Bremner has advised the Zahaus not to speak publicly about any details regarding what xena may have witnessed that morning or any subsequent conversations that Jonah may have had with xena following her return home.

I wonder if JS really intended to make it appear that RZ was responsible or if he was faced with a situation that he had to choose between RZ as collateral or continuing to protect another individual.

I think his motivation was just keep the grey areas grey and hope it would be put to rest by all, and then RZs death added another layer of complexity.

I don't fully understand why Bremner would advise this? Does she anticipate a trial?

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:53 pm

starlight wrote: If the teens were involved, they did something extremely reckless and it would be at minimum manslaughter I think.

Also, Jonah clearly lied to her about Max's condition and made her believe he would recover, giving the story that he left a message on her phone regarding the truth. Why would he do that? He had dinner with her, knowing Max would never survive, then leaves a message? It's hard to think IMO that he cared for her at all at that point.

I am not buying Dina's statement that she thought Max would be fine.........her boyfriend's daughter posted that he was brain dead on Witty Profiles on 7/11, and that he might not survive.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Tamta wrote:

BBM
In my heart of hearts, I believe he had nothing to do with Max's accident, excepting the cover up (to protect other children). I also believe the thing he had to do with Rebecca's murder was to enlist his brother to (for lack of a better word) clean up Dina's and Nina's vile actions.

JMO
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:56 pm

starlight wrote:
Tamta wrote:

I don't fully understand why Bremner would advise this? Does she anticipate a trial?

She has to protect her evidence, strategy and conduct so as to not give her adversary grounds for mistrial or dismissal because of bias.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:56 pm

InParadise, I was referring to Rebecca thinking Max would live until she received the voicemail that allegedly led to her suicide.

Last edited by starlight on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:57 pm

vegret wrote:
Tamta wrote:

BBM
In my heart of hearts, I believe he had nothing to do with Max's accident, excepting the cover up (to protect other children). I also believe the thing he had to do with Rebecca's murder was to enlist his brother to (for lack of a better word) clean up Dina's and Nina's vile actions.

JMO

At the moment I share that opinion
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:01 pm

I also agree. I never suspected Jonah of hurting Max in any way.

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:01 pm

starlight wrote:InParadise, I was referring to Rebecca thinking Max would live until she received the voicemail that allegedly led to her suicide.

You mean the phone call that never took place?

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Inparadise wrote:
starlight wrote:InParadise, I was referring to Rebecca thinking Max would live until she received the voicemail that allegedly led to her suicide.

Right!

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Tamta, thanks for explaining. Does this mean an endictment can be made without this evidence being publically released? In otherwords, the DA might know what we don't? TIA.

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Inparadise wrote:

Bwaahahaah!!!!

I'm so glad you're back Inparadise.
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:14 pm

starlight wrote:Tamta, thanks for explaining. Does this mean an endictment can be made without this evidence being publically released? In otherwords, the DA might know what we don't? TIA.

Well the report of xena having been questioned is not public.
It is clear that LE immediately thought it was an accident, ans in the absence of foul play concerns, it is not uncommon for that to have bearing on evidence collection and questioning-
We observe that all of the time.

IMO I do not see this investigation(Max's) being reviewed or re-opened because there would have to be fact specific information pointing to professional misconduct in the conduction of the investigation.

I don't see a criminal investigation coming in Max's death nor efforts to change COD.

I think Dina is holding the civil suit card and would use the threat of subpoenas for deposing xena and gabby as leverage.

I'd she gets an out of court settlement from JS she can indirectly hold that RZ was still responsible even if it only stops at legal not criminal responsibility.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:19 pm

I think they're all dirty. Every last one of em, right down to Mr. Sailorknots. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Inparadise wrote:
starlight wrote: If the teens were involved, they did something extremely reckless and it would be at minimum manslaughter I think.

I am not buying Dina's statement that she thought Max would be fine.........her boyfriend's daughter posted that he was brain dead on Witty Profiles on 7/11, and that he might not survive.

And she left his side for 6 hours.

No mother who thought their child would emerge from
A coma would do that.

A mother would think nothing of living out of that room until it was no longer deemed necessary.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Tamta wrote:
Inparadise wrote:

A coma would do that.

A mother would think nothing of living out of that room until it was no longer deemed necessary.

Not to mention Jonah checking into the RMH to get some sleep between the hours of 1am and 7am on 7/13......it just doesn't fit.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Inparadise wrote:
Tamta wrote:

A coma would do that.

Not to mention Jonah checking into the RMH to get some sleep between the hours of 1am and 7am on 7/13......it just doesn't fit.

Again, neither really here nor there.
Strategic.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Aside from Dina reporting Jonah's dog attaking her, what other forms of abuse was she allegedly subject to?

Did she ever make claims he hit her with objects?

Hit her in the face?

Knock her down?
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Calypso wrote:Aside from Dina reporting Jonah's dog attaking her, what other forms of abuse was she allegedly subject to?

Hit her in the face?

Knock her down?

To get you started....

-Dina called the same night, reporting a dog attack. On the following day, she told police the dog had injured her before while Jonah “makes little to no effort to stop the dog,” according to a report.

-Dina also submitted a two-page letter, describing Jonah as temperamental. She said the incident began over a disagreement with their child’s soiled bedding and that Jonah cursed at her in front of their child. He “physically intimidated” her, she wrote, by “coming very close to (her), ‘nose to nose,’” and continuing to insult and threaten" her with name-calling in a “menacing tone.” She added that her attempts to keep an arm’s distance from Jonah during the incident resulted in her hand moving from his chest to his throat.

“Although Jonah feels entitled to name call, push etc, when I attempt to set boundaries via my personal space, he then assumes the role of victim,” Dina wrote.

The married couple was estranged by Jan. 4, 2009, when a second incident was reported to police. Dina alleged Jonah elbowed her in the right breast area.

Links:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Details-Shed-on-Shacknai-Divorce.html

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15103319/reports-allege-history-of-domestic-violence-in-shacknai-home

http://abcnews.go.com/US/coronado-mansion-mystery-15-detectives-zahaus-personal-trainer/t/story?id=14124073

http://www.azcentral.com/business/articles/2011/07/18/20110718shacknai-police-reports.html

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/arizona_millionaire_shacknai_responds_Q0qC3BQdUurdhMIPrmBn2O

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Is there anyway to make a timeline for each person invovled?

I know it would have to be a very loose timeline.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Tamta wrote:
Inparadise wrote:

Strategic.

What I meant was that no father that I know would leave the bedside of his child while in critical condition.....if they still had hope that Max would come out of the coma, he would want to be there for that, just as if they did know at that point that he could die at any moment, a father would want to be there beside his child.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Inparadise wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Strategic.

What I meant was that no father that I know would leave the bedside of his child while in critical condition.....if they still had hope that Max would come out of the coma, he would want to be there for that, just as if they did know at that point that he could die at any moment, a father would want to be there beside his child.

oh i know and i agree.
who could leave knowing that their child may pass away in the course of oneself.having taken a shower.

my comment was about jonah's talent for grey!

sorry!!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Tamta wrote:
starlight wrote:Tamta, thanks for explaining. Does this mean an endictment can be made without this evidence being publically released? In otherwords, the DA might know what we don't? TIA.

It is clear that LE immediately thought it was an accident, ans in the absence of foul play concerns, it is not uncommon for that to have bearing on evidence collection and questioning-

IMO I do not see this investigation(Max's) being reviewed or re-opened because there would have to be fact specific information pointing to professional misconduct in the conduction of the investigation.

I don't see a criminal investigation coming in Max's death nor efforts to change COD.

I think Dina is holding the civil suit card and would use the threat of subpoenas for deposing xena and gabby as leverage.

I'd she gets an out of court settlement from JS she can indirectly hold that RZ was still responsible even if it only stops at legal not criminal responsibility.

If you are right and the cases are not reopened, then Rebecca's sister's statements don't need to be protected. There isn't any trial and Dina can't sue a dead person. No one will ever know what really happened, and at least someone got away with murder.

Last edited by starlight on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Indeed he does. If it were an Olympic event, he would take the gold hands down.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:05 pm

starlight wrote:
Tamta wrote:

If you are right and the cases are not reopened, then Xena's statements don't need to be protected. There isn't any trial and Dina can't sue a dead person. No one will ever know what really happened, and at least someone got away with murder.

My statement was only in regard to Max's case.

In regard to Max's death, I question if Hallier can present additional information that would warrant the circumstances of his death being re-examined, WITHOUT deposing Xena and/or Gabby.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Calypso wrote:Aside from Dina reporting Jonah's dog attaking her, what other forms of abuse was she allegedly subject to?

Hit her in the face?

Knock her down?

I think she said they were nose to nose. Laughing

Oh Jonah also berated her for not washing Max's pissy sheets and pissy PJ's. Maybe not washing the urine of the little boys behind?
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 pm

We have not heard from any of the minor children, JS and limited on DS. Only NR has spoken out and she was NOT there! No one has verified JS' statements, no tapes have been released from hospital areas or even restaurants (offering evidence as to the last meal). Same is true with regards to Rebecca: ONLY DR has spoken. We do have the 911 tapes and an "inconclusive" LDT from AS. (Of interest, perhaps, the gym where JS supposedly went at the time of Max's accident, closed down and relocated. They did NOT go out of business! (The owner, IIRC, HAD spoken to media stating he did not recall JS being at the gym that morning.) So. IMO, the gym owner was bought out (like to know who now owns the property); the hospital tapes probably have been taped over or gone astray; and the minor children are being protected from the media AND LE!!! The rest are buttoned down.

IF Xena's parents are concerned for her well being, they are wise to not let her talk at large at this time. She will need an atty at some point for her own protection.However, if this case DOES ever get to the courts, the children may NO longer be minors and may choose to speak forth.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 pm

starlight wrote:I also agree. I never suspected Jonah of hurting Max in any way.
I don't know if he would. Most fathers would give their own lives for their sons but what IS the relationship of JS to his children?Did he personally "throw the ball" with Max, attend his games and programs, etc.? Was he the type of father who had a child piggy-back or on his shoulders? Did he share meals with his kids? We know JS did NOT read to his children or tuck them in for sleep. Ok. How did JS interact with his children? Maybe, he was just cold, tolerant and waiting until they got out from underfoot so he didn't have to continue with child support.

Financially. At the time of Max's death, JS' company was taking big hits for fraud/deceit on IRS income reporting and practices. Lots of negative PR in the paper. If nothing else, the media painting JS as a grieving father probably boosted sympathy for him. And the donation of Max's organs, setting up the different non-profits ALL served JS very well. And may have lead away from the truth, may have influenced an investigation.

JS is not, in my opinion, out of the woods yet. He is recorded with PD as having a nasty temper; being cruel and mean. (If my dog was attacking ANYONE, I would intervene. If my 3 yr old was going to sleep, I would be there tucking him in. So it sounds like the relationship was already strained and JS may have felt DS was using Max to gt at JS. )

BTW, was there ever a report filed on the accident that supposedly destroyed Rebecca's car? News items? Pictures?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Sorry wrong thread.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Freckles wrote:

We have not heard from any of the minor children, JS and limited on DS. Only NR has spoken out and she was NOT there! No one has verified JS' statements, no tapes have been released from hospital areas or even restaurants (offering evidence as to the last meal). Same is true with regards to Rebecca: ONLY DR has spoken. We do have the 911 tapes and an "inconclusive" LDT from AS. (Of interest, perhaps, the gym where JS supposedly went at the time of Max's accident, closed down and relocated. They did NOT go out of business! (The owner, IIRC, HAD spoken to media stating he did not recall JS being at the gym that morning.) So. IMO, the gym owner was bought out (like to know who now owns the property); the hospital tapes probably have been taped over or gone astray; and the minor children are being protected from the media AND LE!!! The rest are buttoned down.

IF Xena's parents are concerned for her well being, they are wise to not let her talk at large at this time. She will need an atty at some point for her own protection.However, if this case DOES ever get to the courts, the children may NO longer be minors and may choose to speak forth.

And we won't hear anything from them, because Jonah doesn't want them to be questioned. Why else did he say that they had left earlier that morning? He didn't want them questioned by LE............but they should be, because they were there when Max "fell".

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:54 pm

[quote="Freckles"]
Eileen_Dover wrote:Dina Shacknai said at the news conference that she had spoken with her ex-husband about concerns she had with Zahau. She said she did not believe Zahau should care for her child.

Dina Shacknai said the private investigation she launched on her son's death has been completed. Dina Shacknai said the investigation found that her son's death was not accidental but is not releasing the details of the investigation at this time.
http://www.kpho.com/story/19033070/mother-to-talk-about-sons-death-1-year-later
No one wants another person caring for her child. Not if she loves the child. She will have the jitters. At the same time, while there is an indication Rebecca was murdered, there is nothing to show Rebecca was involved in whatever befell Max. I can understand DS wanting to blame someone. Heaven help her if she were to put the blame where it truly belongs! BOTH the parents had a duty to Max. A much greater duty than anyone else. DS should be looking at her ex- for answers IMO.
While she may want to blame a voiceless victim, RZ did not have any police report filed on her. Others in Max's life, however, did have plenty of PD reports for violence.

DS knows the grieving process: One stage involves the blaming someone else.
This is what she is doing now. Even counselors go through grieving.

BTW, why wasn't DS notified sooner of Max's injury? [/quote

I am in the minority here I know but Max's fall was not normal or as stated by police. He did not fall like it was portrayed...impossible. I think Dina has questions and has a right to question what happened..He had to have been thrown with force to hit his back on the bannister on the other side of the foyer. I do not think Max's death was an accident... I do think only 2 people know the truth, and one is dead. I have not given up on the possibility that Rebecca did do something to Max.. MOO, but I dont discount it. I also do not believe Rebecca hung herself.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:35 pm

[quote="SweetT"]
Freckles wrote:
No one wants another person caring for her child. Not if she loves the child. She will have the jitters. At the same time, while there is an indication Rebecca was murdered, there is nothing to show Rebecca was involved in whatever befell Max. I can understand DS wanting to blame someone. Heaven help her if she were to put the blame where it truly belongs! BOTH the parents had a duty to Max. A much greater duty than anyone else. DS should be looking at her ex- for answers IMO.
While she may want to blame a voiceless victim, RZ did not have any police report filed on her. Others in Max's life, however, did have plenty of PD reports for violence.

DS knows the grieving process: One stage involves the blaming someone else.
This is what she is doing now. Even counselors go through grieving.

BTW, why wasn't DS notified sooner of Max's injury? [/quote

I am in the minority here I know but Max's fall was not normal or as stated by police. He did not fall like it was portrayed...impossible. I think Dina has questions and has a right to question what happened..He had to have been thrown with force to hit his back on the bannister on the other side of the foyer. I do not think Max's death was an accident... I do think only 2 people know the truth, and one is dead. I have not given up on the possibility that Rebecca did do something to Max.. MOO, but I dont discount it. I also do not believe Rebecca hung herself.

I may be wrong (in my best Columbo voice)... but I think that this is where the cryptic statements regarding the circumstances of Max's fall gets at the point SweetT made. That is that there were no defensive marks to the hands. Also consider that apparently Max's facial injuries (well, that's what I read on the board) were extensive. If he was thrown over the balcony already unconscious, then he would sustain more facial injury due to there being no reflexive hands out to break the fall movement by Max. The hyper-extension of the neck resulting therefrom.

Not to be antagonistic, but I don't think any thirteen year old girl deserves to be thrust upon with rumors and speculation about being a bad kid (especially when the topic is about how her little brother died and the murder of a young woman her dad was living with). Teenagers are teenagers. Gabby doesn't deserve that.

Last edited by GlaringError on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
GlaringError
GlaringError

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next