Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale

+2
glazier
Julie
6 posters

Go down

Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale Empty Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale

Post by Julie Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:14 am

Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale

Posted on 16 July 2012 by humbleopinion

snipped:

What is a ’short sale‘ you ask? Well it’s when you have to sell your house for less than you paid for the house. The seller must qualify for the ‘short sale‘. Example Baez bought his house for $670,000 back in 2007 [of course this is when the housing market was sky high], today the house is up for sale for $269,900.

Read more:
http://humbleopinionforum.net/2012/07/16/jose-baez-water-lilly-lane-house-short-sale/

--------------------------

Maybe there's room at Casey's for him & his family.

What a Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266 Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266 Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266 Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266 Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale Empty Re: Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale

Post by glazier Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:50 am

Baez seems like he is one of those characters who is CONSTSNTLY playing the Financial 'shell game', living the lifestyle of the rich and famous while robing Peter AND Paul in order to hold off some Third party.

I have a feeling he is much like KC in that he is his own worst enemy...and no matter how much $money & fame comes his way....he will one day end up peddling Used Cars* or selling bikinis door to door. Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266

* not meant to disparage ALL those who sell used cars :)

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale Empty Re: Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale

Post by jacct Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:05 pm

I ran across this JB interview today and thought folks here might want to listen. Starts slow but by the end JB hangs up on the interviewer. Enjoy!

jacct
jacct

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:25 pm

I hope that I'm not commenting on the wrong thread.

So far I've read Baez's book up to about Chapter 5 and while I do have one or two questions regarding George, the gas cans and Amscot, I am not overly impressed so far.

I'm trying to read it with an open mind and of course I take it as a given that the prosecution will naturally believe that their actions were right and the defence's wrong and vice versa. I've also taken it as a given that baez's job was to act in kc's best interests.

That said though - based on what I've read so far - I do find his view of the situation to be short sighted and in many instances unrealistic. A little 2 year old girl was missing, the mother was telling one lie after another ... and he expected LE to psycho analyse her lies rather than focus on looking for Caylee. He states that he immediately knew that kc had trust issues and also that a mother who has never abused her child before doesn't just up and kill the child. Well that is merely his opinion and is not based on any type of research because there are many documented cases where a parent who has never harmed their child before, kills the child for no reason that we could ever understand. Many men and women kill their children who up to that point they have loved and cherished. They often do it to lash out at or punish their partner. How can he possibly know that this wasn't the case with kc ...

He also IMO unrealistically expected that the Anthony's would unconditionally stand behind kc and support her and the fact that the family and especially George didn't do so in the beginning didn't sit well with him. I keep on thinking that surely he must have realised that the victim in question wasn't a stranger to this family, but their own granddaughter whom they loved dearly. Regardless of who they are, what they are and what they've said and done in the past, any family would be conflicted if they found themselves in the same situation. It really was short sighted to believe that kc automatically deserved the benefit of the doubt when the victim was their granddaughter.

Clearly kc was his priority ... and I respect that ... however, as a defence attorney, surely he would or should know that Caylee was and would be LE's priority.

Anyway let me keep on reading. study
Gia
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Julie wrote:Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale

Posted on 16 July 2012 by humbleopinion

snipped:

What is a ’short sale‘ you ask? Well it’s when you have to sell your house for less than you paid for the house. The seller must qualify for the ‘short sale‘. Example Baez bought his house for $670,000 back in 2007 [of course this is when the housing market was sky high], today the house is up for sale for $269,900.

Read more:
http://humbleopinionforum.net/2012/07/16/jose-baez-water-lilly-lane-house-short-sale/

--------------------------

Maybe there's room at Casey's for him & his family.

What a Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266 Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266 Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266 Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266 Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266

Julie, the thing I don't understand is that when the bank forecloses on your home, which they did on this home, Baez no longer owns any part of it. The bank or lending institutiion can have a "short sale," as they have possession of the home but not Baez as he forfeited anything in the home, he had no equity.

I guess the article just says the property went up for "short sale." I guess it doesn't have anything to do with Baez at this point since he lives in Miami.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Art - I didn't really get it either. I know what short selling is in the stock market, you sell a stock that you don't actually own yet at a high price, and you hope to buy it if/when the price drops. I had to look it up in relation to real estate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_sale_(real_estate)

Bottom line still imo is that Bozo is a big Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:12 am

Julie, Somebody got a heck of a deal on that house, the pictures of it were impressive, LOL, another bad investment for Baez, it is a great investment for someone else at the selling price at the short sell.

Unless Baez makes a fortune off this book & can pay cash, imo, he isn't likely to be a home owner again in the near future. Baez had 2 houses foreclosed on at the same time, he has had a bankruptsy, failed bikini shops, etc. Lenders aren't sympathetic in this climate for the likes of Baez.

I agree, LOL, Baez is still a POS & a loser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:37 am

Great interview Jacct, they really surprised Jose with the accusations. I really enjoyed it, made my day!!
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:39 am

All those things you listed Art Tart are the reasons baez is really counting his big pay day, and also part of the reason I HOPE AGAINST HOPE HE NEVER GETS IT! Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266 Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 96231

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 am

Trueblue wrote:Great interview Jacct, they really surprised Jose with the accusations. I really enjoyed it, made my day!!

Agreed! That was a lovely interview. lolol Quite a few times and after telling pauses, the best reply Jose could muster is: "THAT"S RIDICULOUS!" *sputter* *sputter* hahahaha

(I also liked that the radio station is here in No Cal. Yeah, baby! Very Happy )

Six of One
Six of One

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:35 am

art - I bet cindy would welcome him Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 916266 into her home with big open arms,
hug Jose Baez Water Lilly Lane house short sale 839314 hint, hint......

jaact - Laughing loved the radio interview....... roflao
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down