Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio host blasts Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez in interview screaming "You're gonna burn in hell!"

+3
Dis
snowbird
eva
7 posters

Go down

Radio host blasts Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez in interview screaming "You're gonna burn in hell!"  Empty Radio host blasts Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez in interview screaming "You're gonna burn in hell!"

Post by eva Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 am

Radio host blasts Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez in interview screaming "You're gonna burn in hell!"

Please post this where ever you can, we need this interview to go viral!
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Radio host blasts Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez in interview screaming "You're gonna burn in hell!"  Empty Re: Radio host blasts Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez in interview screaming "You're gonna burn in hell!"

Post by snowbird Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:22 am

This is a great interview. Where do the get his is the most sort after attorney? What kind of cases has he gotten since he got off a murder? I have seen no proof he is the most sort after attorney.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Radio host blasts Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez in interview screaming "You're gonna burn in hell!"  Empty Re: Radio host blasts Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez in interview screaming "You're gonna burn in hell!"

Post by Dis Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:08 pm

At the end of my life I'm gonna be proudJose.

How are you gonna be proud Jose?

Was it worth it?

Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:30 pm

That was great! About time someone didn't mince words with him. Thanks for sharing!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Dearest eva, daahlink~

That made my day.
Thanx!

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Jose Baez Roasted, Toasted And Made To Look About As Useful As A Chia Pet Radio host blasts Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez in interview screaming "You're gonna burn in hell!"  67673

Posted on July 21st, 2012

by Simon Barrett

Jose Baez started his legal career slowly, very slowly. I am too lazy to look up the dates, but Jose did not exactly do well in passing the Bar Exam. Possibly that was due to him drinking Coors Light, but that is pure speculation! One thing is clear, a young attorney needs to get some ‘face time’ with the media.

The key is to find that ‘big case’, one that the HLN harpies will buy into. Jose did that, he went from ambulance chaser to headliner by taking on the Casey Anthony case. I think it is fair to say that Casey Anthony hardly enamored herself to the public. Sure she walked away found not-guilty in the court of law, but she is most definitely guilty in the court of public opinion.

Read more:
http://www.bloggernews.net/128337
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm now on chapter 11+ of the book and before I really believed that baez knew kc killed Caylee but came up with an alternative story line (which could still be the case). Now I'm not so sure that is the case and think it's possible that he really bought the story she sold him hook, line and sinker.

The problem though is that the story didn't add up during the trial and I can't say that the book has helped me view it differently either - it still doesn't add up.

Is there a thread to discuss the book because there are so many parts where he presents his side but doesn't factor in that the evidence didn't support his theory, plus he glosses over many important aspects that don't support his theory.
Gia
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down