Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

+30
Freckles
Chickenbutt
Justice4all
Weeziethm
ellejay
Alessandra_Deux
Tinyworm
Gia
Bmore
robbyred
Willow123
emberl
glazier
eva
Hunters G-ma
BrowncoatWhit
One Wonders
snowbird
Cubs Fan
khintx
Estee
Snaz
Gizmo711
Chester_from_THM
Hinky's Mimi
Nene_Please
Trueblue
sitemama
Marica
Julie
34 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' Empty Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie Sun May 27, 2012 1:13 am

A) He is such a JOKE! B) They need a fatter actor to play him in the movie

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

6:29 PM, May 24, 2012

By Melanie Michael

Orlando, FL (WTSP/CNN) - The man who represented Casey Anthony during her murder trial is telling all.

Jose Baez has released a book detailing about what it was like to defend Anthony.

He calls the mother found not guilty of murdering her daughter the "girl next door."

Read more:
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/321273/28/Baez-calls-Casey-Anthony-girl-next-door
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' Empty Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Marica Sun May 27, 2012 1:20 am

I'm buying new books.. those written by our military service people about their experiences. I want my money to go to worthy cause.. If Jose wants my money he is gonna have to face combat in military uniform and write a book about that. Fighting for FCA is NOT gonna cut it with me.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' Empty Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Marica Sun May 27, 2012 1:21 am

PS.. I just hate when ppl post his image..
Makes me sick to look at him.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun May 27, 2012 1:22 am

But, the video was too short. He didn't say what part made him 'shake his head'. Just before that, we said he made some mistakes, but does he tell what they were in the book? I doubt it, he thinks he did everything right, and I guess he did, she was found Not Guilty.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun May 27, 2012 1:25 am

I'm still shaking my head. Almost a year later, and I am still shaking my head.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Sun May 27, 2012 1:31 am

What is new!!!! I would not buy his book ..he has said all he is going to say as far as I am concerned.
I do hope no-one else will buy it because it would just be more of the same ...Lies!!!
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun May 27, 2012 1:34 am

I won't buy it. Even if it was free, I wouldn't read it!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun May 27, 2012 1:36 am

I wonder how many copies he will actually sell.
Also wonder if some stupid publisher gave him
an advance. If they did I hope they go broke.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please Sun May 27, 2012 3:15 am

Maybe we would read this if we wanted to get away with murder but I think all of all are trying to help solve them not commit them.
Nene_Please
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun May 27, 2012 3:30 am

I don't wanna live in any neighborhood
where someone like FCA was the "girl next door".
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky's Mimi Sun May 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Marica wrote:I don't wanna live in any neighborhood
where someone like FCA was the "girl next door".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Casey is not a girl. She's a woman and is all grown up as much as she's ever going to be, imo. Caylee... now SHE was a girl. She was a very little girl with a very short story and I'm loyal to her and not to her murderer or anyone who helped that murderer go free. Caylee has no life and no future but her murder continues to allow those adults circling around her death to continue making money. There is only a handful of adults involved in the aftermath of Caylee's murder who do NOT disgust me and I will not contribute to their bank accounts or foundation. I'm not buying any book or watching any movie.
Girl next door? I don't think so. At least I hope I've never lived next door to a sociopath child killer.
She and her legal team had 3 years plus the trial to tell the truth and they did not do it. I'm not interested in anything they have to say; now that they've prepared what it is they want to say and want to say it for money.
Hinky's Mimi
Hinky's Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chester_from_THM Sun May 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Yea, she is the 'girl next door' like the BTK killer was the 'guy next door'. Or Ted Bundy was the helpful cute 'guy next door' or John Wayne Gacy was that nice quiet guy 'next door' who would dress up like a clown.

How many killers have been described as the 'normal, quiet nice guy next door' Probably mostly all of them.

Baez is such a disgusting a-hole. I hope his book goes straight to the bargain bin.
Chester_from_THM
Chester_from_THM

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Baez didn't make the type of money he was expecting to make off of Casey Anthony. It pizzed him off that Askton had a best seller.
So he had to do something. Too bad he wont make a dime from his book, no one want's to relive the travesty of justice that took place with CA. It was enough that we had to live it.

No publisher would have advanced him. He had to pay for the publishing and would probably only make about a dollar a book that is sold, after printing and distributing, that's about all that's left over..He would have to sell a million copies to make a million dollars. I doubt that he will sell even 100 copies, to relitives and the Anthony's..

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 30, 2012 12:01 am

Dear Bozo Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' 916266

Here's the boy next door.

---------------

Rudy Eugene, Fla. "face-chewer," called "quiet boy" by former neighbor

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57443072-504083/rudy-eugene-fla--face-chewer-called-quiet-boy-by-former-neighbor/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 12:41 am

"Julie" - I won't buy it. Even if it was free, I wouldn't read it!

me either, who give's a rats ass what he has to say! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 12:46 am

Gizmo711 wrote:Baez didn't make the type of money he was expecting to make off of Casey Anthony. It pizzed him off that Askton had a best seller.

So he had to do something. Too bad he wont make a dime from his book, no one want's to relive the travesty of justice that took place with CA. It was enough that we had to live it.

No publisher would have advanced him. He had to pay for the publishing and would probably only make about a dollar a book that is sold, after printing and distributing, that's about all that's left over..He would have to sell a million copies to make a million dollars. I doubt that he will sell even 100 copies, to relitives and the Anthony's..

gizmo, I LMAO at your comment, & hey, it's true. I couldn't stand to see the moron come in day after day speaking to the jury. I bet Ashton is laughing his ass off, he has to be pretty happy about Rob Lowe playing him in the movie.

Does anyone know how Ashton's political ambitions are going?

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed May 30, 2012 12:55 am

I wouldn't read Baez's book if HE paid ME to read it. There's nothing that man can say that I want to hear. He lies as easily as his murdering client.

He made a big mistake trying to sell to the public that KC is the "girl next door." He probably lost readers who might have been duped into reading his book believing he would finally come clean about her. His comment just proved to us he hasn't changed one little bit.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 30, 2012 12:55 am

Chester_from_THM wrote:
Baez is such a disgusting a-hole. I hope his book goes straight to the bargain bin.

I thought this was Laughing !
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 30, 2012 12:57 am

art tart wrote:
"Julie" - I won't buy it. Even if it was free, I wouldn't read it!

me either, who give's a rats ass what he has to say! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

LOL, exactly! Very Happy
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed May 30, 2012 9:45 am

He's not even worth a thought....but I will still pray for him...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed May 30, 2012 11:42 am

Not sure when "girl next door" turned into "girl driving around lookin to hook up while her own baby that she murdered is tripple bagged and duct taped in the trunk".... but, okay Jose. If you say so.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 12:59 pm

khintx wrote:Not sure when "girl next door" turned into "girl driving around lookin to hook up while her own baby that she murdered is tripple bagged and duct taped in the trunk".... but, okay Jose. If you say so.

kh

khintx, do you remember when Baez tried to claim KC & Amanda Knox were both American girls'?

DUH Baez! It is rumored Knox got a 4 million dollar deal for her story with a prime editor, the skank doesn't even have a job.

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed May 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Hi art~ Yea, I remember. I also remember the parades and stuff they threw for Amanda.... said she was a hero! That must've POd every last Anthony. I laffed. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan Wed May 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Chester_from_THM wrote:Yea, she is the 'girl next door' like the BTK killer was the 'guy next door'. Or Ted Bundy was the helpful cute 'guy next door' or John Wayne Gacy was that nice quiet guy 'next door' who would dress up like a clown.

How many killers have been described as the 'normal, quiet nice guy next door' Probably mostly all of them.

Ditto!! Baez disgusts me as well, I don't typically wish harm on people but I really do hope that he & Mason & KC are miserable the rest of their lives. They deserve nothing more. I will never buy his book but if someone here does, I'd be interested to read a cliff-notes version to see how he justifies his mockery of the courts, the law & baby Caylee.
Cubs Fan
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Jose Baez plugs Casey Anthony book: I was there from the beginning

Caylee and Casey Anthony, In Session, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on June, 22 2012 2:10 PM

snipped:

“I got hired within hours of Casey getting arrested, and I was the only person involved in this case from the first day to the last day,” Baez said.

Take that, Cheney Mason. tongue

Read more:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/06/jose-baez-plugs-casey-anthony-book-i-was-there-from-the-beginning.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Julie wrote:Jose Baez plugs Casey Anthony book: I was there from the beginning

Caylee and Casey Anthony, In Session, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on June, 22 2012 2:10 PM

snipped:

“I got hired within hours of Casey getting arrested, and I was the only person involved in this case from the first day to the last day,” Baez said.

Read more:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/06/jose-baez-plugs-casey-anthony-book-i-was-there-from-the-beginning.html
I love the last line Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' 451255 If you were interested in the Casey Anthony case you must read this book. That leaves me out, I was interested in Caylee getting justice. IMO justice was not served.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Julie wrote:Jose Baez plugs Casey Anthony book: I was there from the beginning

snipped:

I got hired within hours of Casey getting arrested, and I was the only person involved in this case from the first day to the last day,” Baez said.

ETA: He forgot to mention all the attorney's who were falling off like dead flies. I will forever and alway's believe they didn't approve of his lying accusing tactic's.

Read more:
BBM:
LMAO! This is something to brag about? bat
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowncoatWhit Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 pm

My husband saw this headline and quipped, "Well there goes the neighborhood!"
BrowncoatWhit
BrowncoatWhit

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunters G-ma Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:00 pm

I cannot believe that worthless piece of flesh would ever think anyone would want to read more of his lies, lies, and more lies! He must be beating his chest like Tarzan thinking he has made it BIG! If he will lie under oath..God knows he will really slather it on in a book!
Hunters G-ma
Hunters G-ma

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:15 pm

BrowncoatWhit wrote:My husband saw this headline and quipped, "Well there goes the neighborhood!"
Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' 907130 I am so slow, I had to read a couple of times to get it. I was wondering why your neighborhood was going to go down. I'm not even a blonde Laughing
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:08 am

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' 585626
http://www.indiegogo.com/donationsforcaseyanthony

The purpose of this donation is to raise some funds to help Casey Anthony live her life to the fullest; something she never got to do while in jail. Whether you agree with the verdict of Casey Anthony's trial, or not, she WAS acquitted, and therefore should be able to live life like the rest of us without a worry. If you believe in Casey's innocence, donate today. Once Casey Anthony is off probation we would like for her to receive these donations.

-----------------------------------------------------

The purpose of this donation is to raise some funds to help Casey Anthony live her life to the fullest; something she never got to do while in jail.

------------------------------------------------------

HELP CASEY ANTHONY LIVE HER LIFE TO THE FULLEST?? WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE?
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:27 am

Ok, that is plain sick. I think she should get a job like everyone else. I am really having this problem with you get arrested for killing someone, then you get donations to live.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Wow, someone up-thread wrote 'it's been less than
a year'...man, to me it feels like a lifetime ago,like a
different life even.
Hard to explain.

I am 100% convinced that KC is a SOCIOPATH, so
'girl next door'?
Maybe. In some nightmare alternate Universe.

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Eva, who is it that is asking for money for Casey Anthony?
That is unbelievable, She can get a job like all the rest of us. They really have a nerve, whoever they are. Evil or Very Mad
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:40 pm

eva wrote: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' 585626

The purpose of this donation is to raise some funds to help Casey Anthony live her life to the fullest; something she never got to do while in jail. Whether you agree with the verdict of Casey Anthony's trial, or not, she WAS acquitted, and therefore should be able to live life like the rest of us without a worry. If you believe in Casey's innocence, donate today. Once Casey Anthony is off probation we would like for her to receive these donations.

The purpose of this donation is to raise some funds to help Casey Anthony live her life to the fullest; something she never got to do while in jail.

Notice the amount of donations they have received???

0 of $5,000 goal

That would be NOTHING, NONE, NADA...as in NOT ANY!!!!

roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:09 am

Well, Snaz you have just made my day!!! hehehe
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 am

I posted a comment on the site mentioned above, but it doesn't show up. There were 5 comments when I looked at it and there are still only 5, and no one is willing to give.

Wonder why? Wonder who started this, Cindy?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:06 am

Snaz wrote:
eva wrote: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' 585626

Notice the amount of donations they have received???

0 of $5,000 goal

That would be NOTHING, NONE, NADA...as in NOT ANY!!!!

roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao

Laughing That means Cindy, George, Lee, Mallory, Bozo, & Cheney haven't given her anything either!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:11 am

glazier wrote:Wow, someone up-thread wrote 'it's been less than
a year'...man, to me it feels like a lifetime ago,like a
different life even.
Hard to explain.

I am 100% convinced that KC is a SOCIOPATH, so
'girl next door'?
Maybe. In some nightmare alternate Universe.

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' 864739 to RC, glazier!
Isn't that weird? The verdict was July 5, 2011. Still not even a year ago.
It does seem longer ago.
btw I'm still shaking my head!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:28 am

snowbird wrote:Ok, that is plain sick. I think she should get a job like everyone else. I am really having this problem with you get arrested for killing someone, then you get donations to live.

Me too snowbird. Just run out & murder a child (Caylee and Trayvon) and set up a foundation, pay-pal account and just beg for handouts and get them is beyond any understanding I'll ever know.

Really, what has this world come to?
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:02 am

Well Cindy and George had half a million dollars paid from Dr Phil to their attorney Lippman.... That way Dr Phil could say he wasn't paying George and Cindy any Caylee blood money.

And now their babykilling daughter is doing the same thing, just having money sent to her attorney Mason.

What gets me MOST on this charity for babykiller request, is that when you make a donation you choose between a $10 Perk, $100 Perk or a $2000 Perk.

Casey Anthony wants your money and she calls it her PERK. It's a perk alright. It's a perk for murder.
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am

sitemama wrote:I posted a comment on the site mentioned above, but it doesn't show up. There were 5 comments when I looked at it and there are still only 5, and no one is willing to give.

Wonder why? Wonder who started this, Cindy?

It's a spoof......someone is making fun of KC's way of trying to make some money.

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' 652890

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:39 am

I am not buying JB book nor am I watching Dr. Phil any longer (not that I watched him much any time).

They need to I agree with every one of you and just still keep shaking my head.

Last edited by Willow123 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am

Thanks for the Welcome Julie.

I don't think I'll EVER stop shaking my head regarding
that nightmare outcome! Evil or Very Mad
It all came yesterday while reading these threads, and
just before sleep came, those same thoughts of
"WTF was that jury thinking!?!"
kept me tossing/turning for a while.Like pulling the scab
of an old wound.

On a Positive note, I take comfort in the belief that the Evil1
is destined for some Major Karma. Sooner or later she will
screw up somehow,someway.
This is what I hold onto.

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:06 pm

In Baez new book, he says he doubt Casey Anthony's mental health.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-26/news/os-casey-anthony-baez-book-20120626_1_casey-anthony-jose-baez-mental-health
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 pm

I think that Jose Baez has a few mental problems himself with the lies HE told to the jury. Sorry Bozo, we are not buying your book, just go away PLEASE!!!
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:01 pm

It also says that Baez goes into more details about George sexualy abusing Casey and George hiding the body. Both of these people Baez and Casey are just sick, sick, sick.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Snowbird, I dont believe that Casey was molested by her father, that was another ploy to put doubt in the juries minds and it worked of course. The 12 idiots did not take the time to look at all the evidence they were in a hurry to get out of there. I dont know how they sleep at night knowing they did not examine the evidence and see the truth like we did.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Casey Anthony’s attorney writes in new book that mental health issues caused her to lie

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/apnewsbreak-casey-anthony-attorney-says-in-new-book-mental-health-issues-caused-her-to-lie/2012/06/26/gJQAgzVN5V_story.html
--------------------------

I have a mental illness Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' 80578 Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' 121648 , therefore I lie.

Laughing
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:00 pm

In book, Baez says cops should have realized Casey Anthony wasn't 'playing with a full deck'

By Msnbc.com staff and wire

ORLANDO, Fla. - The Florida mother who was acquitted last year of murdering her 2-year-old daughter had mental health issues that contributed to her habitual lying, the lead attorney in her criminal case says in a new book.

In "Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story," Jose Baez said detectives should have realized Casey Anthony had built a "fantasy world," and her lies weren't evidence of guilt but signs of someone with "serious mental health issues."

Read more:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/27/12436561-in-book-baez-says-cops-should-have-realized-casey-anthony-wasnt-playing-with-a-full-deck?lite
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next