Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

+30
Freckles
Chickenbutt
Justice4all
Weeziethm
ellejay
Alessandra_Deux
Tinyworm
Gia
Bmore
robbyred
Willow123
emberl
glazier
eva
Hunters G-ma
BrowncoatWhit
One Wonders
snowbird
Cubs Fan
khintx
Estee
Snaz
Gizmo711
Chester_from_THM
Hinky's Mimi
Nene_Please
Trueblue
sitemama
Marica
Julie
34 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' - Page 2 Empty Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by snowbird Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Trueblue wrote:Snowbird, I dont believe that Casey was molested by her father, that was another ploy to put doubt in the juries minds and it worked of course. The 12 idiots did not take the time to look at all the evidence they were in a hurry to get out of there. I dont know how they sleep at night knowing they did not examine the evidence and see the truth like we did.
That whats makes me sick about Baez book because he is supposed to talk more about her being molested and George hiding the body.
I don't even think that George would be able to go after him because Baez already stated that Casey signed a release so he could write about the case. In other words he cover his ass
I am really hoping this book does not do any good on the market, because if it has a low sales then nobody will want to touch her story. If it does well on the market then the publishers will rethink the idea of a book.
Makes me sick that George will not defend himself, I know that it is his daughter but he still should sue her for saying he molested her and thru his grandchild in the woods.
Him sitting back and taking this will make him look worst IMO.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' - Page 2 Empty Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Marica Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 pm

So I want to know more about the link where donation can be made to FCA.. The page no longer exists, or has been moved. ...
As for Ho-zay... and his claim of mental illness, Uhhh didn't he claim she was ALL there back then. Why now is she being portrayed as a mental case? Don't get it.
I think if I owned a book store I would refuse to have any copies on my shelf. When the bargain bin full of his book appears at my local book store I am just apt to spit in it.
But I can't, cause I buy on line and read with nook.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by robbyred Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Even if your mentally ill, you shouldn't be able to get away with the murder of your little girl. Shouldn't you be in a mental institution? Give me a break! Will it never end?
robbyred
robbyred

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:00 pm

The Jury spoke... and we are supposed to accept their decision. I often wonder about those people.
If the guilt of their error ever gnaws at them. I hope so.
So many people connected to Caylee's death and her mother walking away without paying for what she did that should have many a sleepless night for the rest of their lives.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:12 am

barf

-------------------

Casey Anthony's Great Escape Detailed in Jose Baez's New Book

By CHRISTINA NG (@ChristinaNg27)
June 27, 2012

snipped:

"As soon as we walked out that door, I heard screams, the way teenagers screamed for Justin Bieber at one of his concerts," Baez wrote, describing the moment they exited the jail.

snipped:

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

snipped:

"Meanwhile I said to myself, 'Oh my God. After all this, I'm going to die in a f*****g plane crash with Casey Anthony. This is a blogger's dream come true,'" Baez joked.

That night, Anthony climbed up the roof where a "wound up" Baez was sitting and "took photos of her first sunrise of freedom."

snipped:

Baez was shocked when Ashton did not attend Anthony's sentencing.

"I can think of nothing worse to do to your team, and all I have to say about that is that Jeff Ashton, you're a coward," he wrote.

Read more:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-great-escape-detailed-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648

and

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-great-escape-detailed-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 am

What an insensitive prick... Zanny... hahaha... Hello there is a bigger picture here in case you forgot... A dead baby! And if that wasn't bad enough she was left to rot and become animal food... I hate these a$$holes!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:29 am

"Meanwhile I said to myself, 'Oh my God. After all this,
I'm going to die in a f*****g plane crash with Casey Anthony. This is a blogger's dream come true,'" Baez joked.

-----------------
http://www.realitychatter.com/t3922-plane-that-flew-casey-anthony-out-of-orlando-crashes-kills-family-of-6#150957

-----------------

Not so funny anymore, is it Bozo?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Well, I am damn glad that no more of the quotes were posted than what was. I've read far more than I ever cared to read. My GOD.. this man is SICK. As sick as the whole Anthony family. How dare he speak of Ashton and call him a coward. As near as I can tell there was really no reason for anyone to attend the sentencing. The verdict was such a joke what could possibly motivate anyone to attend who did not have to.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 pm

snowbird wrote:
Trueblue wrote:Snowbird, I dont believe that Casey was molested by her father, that was another ploy to put doubt in the juries minds and it worked of course. The 12 idiots did not take the time to look at all the evidence they were in a hurry to get out of there. I dont know how they sleep at night knowing they did not examine the evidence and see the truth like we did.
That whats makes me sick about Baez book because he is supposed to talk more about her being molested and George hiding the body.
I don't even think that George would be able to go after him because Baez already stated that Casey signed a release so he could write about the case. In other words he cover his ass
I am really hoping this book does not do any good on the market, because if it has a low sales then nobody will want to touch her story. If it does well on the market then the publishers will rethink the idea of a book.
Makes me sick that George will not defend himself, I know that it is his daughter but he still should sue her for saying he molested her and thru his grandchild in the woods.
Him sitting back and taking this will make him look worst IMO.

It will be interesting to know to what extent - if any - that George could sue kc. I remember reading that the Anthony's could not sue the defence for any statements made during the trial, but I don't know if that would extend to statements made after the trial.
Gia
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinyworm Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:20 pm

This man gives me as much nausea as FCA does. I should not forget the 12 selfish idiots, though. They are competing with the liar-duo in their sickening effects on me. It is quite possible that I will feel sick about that trial and the outcome for the rest of my life.

Can't Bozo and FCA just disappear into a black hole leading into FCA's weird twisted imaginary world and take the idiots with them? I am sick sick sick of them.

Tinyworm
Tinyworm

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Julie wrote:I won't buy it. Even if it was free, I wouldn't read it!

Ditto Julie. I wasn't interested in what they were trying to sell back then and I'm still not.
Gia
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 pm

If someone offered to pay me to read that book I would say sure.. give me the money up front.. then I would take the money and buy a sharp stick.. Oooops.. stick slipped.. sorry.. I'm blind.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Gia wrote:
Julie wrote:I won't buy it. Even if it was free, I wouldn't read it!

Ditto Julie. I wasn't interested in what they were trying to sell back then and I'm still not.

I especially don't want to read it now, after seeing a sneak peek of Bozo's smugness.
What a Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' - Page 2 916266 !!!!!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:04 am

How dare he call Jeff Ashton a coward!!! We really dont need to know what happened after CA got out of prison,
Who CARES!! Bozo is an idiot and needs to go away and stay away. He was hopeless as an attorney and lied his way through the court case to cause reasonable doubt for the 12 idiot Jurors. Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' - Page 2 96231
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:21 am

I'm still trying to figure out what would make someone a coward for not attending the sentencing. Makes no more sense to me than anything else he has ever said, so guess there is no point in trying to understand it.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 am

Linda Drane Burdick was the lead prosecutor not Jeff Ashton, she was there with Frank George.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 am

Trueblue wrote:How dare he call Jeff Ashton a coward!!! We really dont need to know what happened after CA got out of prison,
Who CARES!! Bozo is an idiot and needs to go away and stay away. He was hopeless as an attorney and lied his way through the court case to cause reasonable doubt for the 12 idiot Jurors. Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' - Page 2 96231

Casey's acquittal was jury nullification. Baez' bizarre behavior in the court room didn't have anything to do with the jury's decision.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:47 am

The Moment Casey Anthony Heard Caylee's Body Had Been Found

snipped:

Anthony was inside being shown news coverage of the discovery of Caylee's remains.

"Meanwhile, oblivious to what they were doing, I was outside trying to get in while they were torturing her," he wrote.

Read more:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/moment-casey-anthony-heard-caylees-body-found/story?id=16670545

bbm....... Laughing shut up Bozo2 roflao
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 am

Oh we could be so lucky to have someone torture KC...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Lawyer Warns Casey Anthony To Show Up At Civil Trial, Or Face Jail Again!

The lawyer, representing the woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation, is warning the infamous Tot Mom that if she doesn't appear for her testimony during her civil trial, she could be held in criminal contempt, which could send her back to jail, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

http://m.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/casey-anthony-civil-trial-defamation-zanny-nanny-jail-time
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:09 pm

You know she's got to be spitting nails right now... Someone demanding that she be there... The nerve... lol I hate her....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:50 pm

At some point she will have to pay for what she has done.
That day cannot come soon enough, and I hope JB pays right along with her.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Jose knew the ONLY way any one would ever read his damn
book was if he told the story in HUGE fabrications even more bold than what he and ca's legal team had to say in court. He knows most everyone hates him and he flat doesn't care. If being hated will make him money that's OK. So he has set out to piss off the people who already despise him and figures that alone will make ppl want to buy his damn book.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Julie wrote:The Moment Casey Anthony Heard Caylee's Body Had Been Found

snipped:

Anthony was inside being shown news coverage of the discovery of Caylee's remains.

"Meanwhile, oblivious to what they were doing, I was outside trying to get in while they were torturing her," he wrote.

Read more:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/moment-casey-anthony-heard-caylees-body-found/story?id=16670545

bbm....... Laughing shut up Bozo2 roflao
Why would they be torturing her about Caylee body being found because according to Baez Caylee was never missing, Casey knew she was dead. It is amazing you can never keep up a lie.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunters G-ma Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
Trueblue wrote:How dare he call Jeff Ashton a coward!!! We really dont need to know what happened after CA got out of prison,

Casey's acquittal was jury nullification. Baez' bizarre behavior in the court room didn't have anything to do with the jury's decision.
This is true, but I think it's the fact that BOZO lied ,lied lied to the jury that has everyone so pissed off Alessandra. If he had not intentionally and pathetically lied to the jury, everyone would not hate that disgusting scum so much! He has no morals...just like Casey
Hunters G-ma
Hunters G-ma

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 pm

My HATE for ALL involved in the Monsters release still
burns, and probably will any time they slther out into
the light of day.
I hear you Tinyworm, this is not likely to fade any time soon.

Then again I have convinced myself the laws of Karma will
not let the EVIL escape punishment.
Sooner or later...

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:11 pm

sorry Alessandra, I will have to agree to disagree with you I think Baez's behavior in the Courtroom did make an impact on the jury when he lied most of the time. He hs a lot to answer for in my opinion.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:45 pm

@ Trueblue... Never occurred to me until just now, But yeah it probably did.. The jury probably felt sorry for her because her lawyer was such a idiot and they felt they should give her a break.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:31 am

Trueblue wrote:sorry Alessandra, I will have to agree to disagree with you I think Baez's behavior in the Courtroom did make an impact on the jury when he lied most of the time. He hs a lot to answer for in my opinion.
I agree with you, her daddy's penis in her mouth and then she went to school, I believe they bought that hook line and sinker. I had surgery at the time of the trail and I had a nurse saying how she felt sorry for her that her father molested her and that he should be in jail. People are so against molestation and if an attorney is saying this it must have happen. I'm am going how could you believe that about her dad, she has proven she will lie about anything to get out of trouble.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:39 pm

We live in a very gulible society comprised of many people
with short attention spans and an abysmal inability to
process information.
It's like they swallow the 30 second sound-bytes and sensational headlines hook line and sinker.
There is also a graet appeal to people's emotions.
If you can get people to come to an initial, emotional
conclusion then Facts and Logic take a back seat.

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:37 am

Special request
From Marica To sitemama, Today at 1:31 am

I just read on facebook an awesome idea for sending Jose Baez a message about his book. This was posted on a facebook page called

"WE SEEK Justice"

by Jenni Avila Young

"Baez book to be released soon, just a reminder once price is confirmed those who wish to send a check to TES or another reputable charity in that amount, make copies of check or request a receipt so copies can be mailed to Baez, etc. etc. and let them know we mean business and we aren't going away."

Wasn't sure where to post this here or how to make sure many members of RC see it.
Hope you will be able to pass this along. I think it is an awesome idea.

Rec'd this as a pm from Marica. I think we should all do this too! Great idea!!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:38 pm

bobkealing bob kealing
Just in: @WESH confirms George and Cindy Amthony have dissolved Caylee's Fund charity. Atty denies it has to do with new @peoplemag article.

https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:38 am

I think they finally realized that people fell in love with Caylee and will hate Casey forever. Knowing that Cindy calls the shots and is having a relationship with Casey again nobody is going to support Caylee's Fund. They'll support other charities in her name but nothing that would personally benefit the Anthony clan.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 am

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/dr-phil-donated-600000-to-anthony-charity-people-reports.html
Dr. Phil’ donated $600,000 to Anthony charity, People reports

--snipped--

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing reported that George and Cindy’s attorney Mark Lippman wouldn’t confirm the figure in the People article, but Lippman said the Caylee’s Fund charity was dissolved Friday and $100,000 in it had been distributed to three other foundations.

Still, Kealing noted that People reports the “Dr. Phil” money has gone to support Casey Anthony.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 am

Surprise Surprise...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:36 am

ellejay wrote:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/dr-phil-donated-600000-to-anthony-charity-people-reports.html
Dr. Phil’ donated $600,000 to Anthony charity, People reports

--snipped--

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing reported that George and Cindy’s attorney Mark Lippman wouldn’t confirm the figure in the People article, but Lippman said the Caylee’s Fund charity was dissolved Friday and $100,000 in it had been distributed to three other foundations.

Still, Kealing noted that People reports the “Dr. Phil” money has gone to support Casey Anthony.

I want to know what 3 "Foundations" the $100,000 got distributed to.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:40 am

Dr Philthy supports babykillers.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:09 am

Yeah, he does. DR. Phil supports babykillers.
No two ways about it. He just tried to be slick about
by doing an 'end-around' through Sindy. I imagine Baez
has kick-backed some money to skank as well.

I never watched his show and always had the feeling he
was a bit phony. I hope he suffers a backlash because for
his backdoor rewarding of a baby's Murder.

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:22 pm

This 'foundation' CRAP just tops it all.
Plausable denial for Dr. Philth and, insult to injury, just
a scam for the Ants to avoid paying Taxes on the $600'000!
Arrrrrrrgggggh!! bat Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' - Page 2 355665 Evil or Very Mad
It's so obvious and transparent. And speaking of TAXES,
what's up with KC's money from the photo's??
2 weeks ago I get a letter from the IRS...seems I made
a math error on my 2010 return and owe...gulp...$2187.
And it has to be payed by 7/25!
HOW IS SHE GETTING AWAY WITH NOT PAYING THE IRS?!
WTF is going on here, are the Ants TEFLON?

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinyworm Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Apparently, when they pretend it is not there, they are allowed that it stays away. It certainly blows my mind how everything seems to work out for them... Everybody complains about them, yet it keeps going on and on.

Tinyworm
Tinyworm

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:15 pm

What I want to know is why the 600000, was not given to other charities that help to find missing children?
Not only did they get 600000 but also got a car as well.
They did very well out of Caylee's death, and then for monies to go to help Casey, this is criminal!!!
I too am Evil or Very Mad not fair Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' - Page 2 873843 Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' - Page 2 634663
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:15 pm

I've heard it said 'There is always a payoff".
So what would Dr. Fullofhimselfs payoff?
What is he expecting for/from this "GIFT"?
I've watched him a few times but was never impressed.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Casey Anthony Trial: In a new book, defense attorney Jose Baez makes the case for his client's innocence

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57466378-504083/casey-anthony-trial-in-a-new-book-defense-attorney-jose-baez-makes-the-case-for-his-clients-innocence/
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 am

barf Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' - Page 2 394799 BS

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:56 am

tongue affraid roflao Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door' - Page 2 916266 Pan
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:53 am

Read this over 30 minutes ago, but wasn't able to
respond due to a violent attack of green around the
gills and eruptions of the digestive tract.
Thnx to glazier and True for responding for me.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:33 am

Your welcome, Marica hope you are feeling better. lol
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:44 am

Yes, I am. Forgot to let you all know my daughter
provided the remedy for getting me over the nasty
sinus headache I had suffered with for nearly a week.

Cayenne Pepper Tea.

Great for headaches... any kind.

One eighth tsp of cayenne pepper
dissolved in a cup of steeping hot water.
Add Honey to sweeten and a bit of lemon
juice after the tea has cooled a bit.
about two minutes.

The first few sips make ya wonder.. but
after that the taste is appealing and it
goes down easily. My headache started
to go away after half a cup and was GONE
by the time I finished the cup.

She got this remedy from a book called

Cayenne Pepper Cures by Sharon Daniels
through Amazon. About 60 pages and sells
for under $4.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:51 am

thanks for the tip Marica, I suffer from a lot of sinus.
Certainly will try this.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:33 am

Bmore wrote:I think they finally realized that people fell in love with Caylee and will hate Casey forever. Knowing that Cindy calls the shots and is having a relationship with Casey again nobody is going to support Caylee's Fund. They'll support other charities in her name but nothing that would personally benefit the Anthony clan.

I agree. This family as well as their attornies found a way thru the murder of a little girl, how to get rich from it. It seems to be a fad lately. Commit a heinious murder and get rich. They all forgot about Caylee. It's all about the money.

The one good thing is that Casey will never be able to live a normal life again. Will never be able to hang out in clubs. If she gets a boyfriend, he too will have to give up these things because he wont be able to be seen in public with her.. That would very quickly damage any relationship that she may get into. No one will ever be able to trust her in any form whatsoever. She went against her own father to save her ass. I hope George never speaks to her again. He should leave that family and move on with his own life. Let the two bitches live a miserable life that they deserve. Cindy is just as bad as Casey they are two of a kind. How disgusting that they are wearing the ashes of the child that one murdered and the other tried to cover up for.

Casey being found "not guilty" has just reassured her that her lies can work miracles. But one day she will pay very dearly for what she did. One day she will regret what she did and so will Cindy. Why Lee wants anything to do with her is beyond me. Cindy can't even go to visit her daughter because someone will see her and then know where Casey is. Cindy can't even disguise herself. It's a family that is reminded everyday of their lives what Casey did and they all have to pay for it.

Casey will rot in hell one day for sure.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next