Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man ‘Butt-Dials’ 911 During Drug Deal

5 posters

Go down

Man ‘Butt-Dials’ 911 During Drug Deal Empty Man ‘Butt-Dials’ 911 During Drug Deal

Post by eva Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Man ‘Butt-Dials’ 911 During Drug Deal

Police dispatchers are no strangers to accidental calls, although usually these “butt dials” reveal little more than muffled, innocuous chatter, broadcast from the pocket of an innocent civilian. But when a 24-year-old Pennsylvania man accidentally called the police from his pocket Wednesday, the operator overheard and recorded the entire conversation. One he was having with his drug dealer.

Justin Kryzanowski now faces charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and prohibited offensive weapons, the Scranton Times-Tribune reports. After listening as the drug deal went down, police traced Kryzanowski’s cell phone back to his residence in Scranton, Penn., where they found various prescription medications, drug paraphernalia, brass knuckles and syringes loaded with Suboxone, a medication used to treat opioid addiction.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/08/11/man-butt-dials-911-during-drug-deal/?hpt=hp_t3
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Man ‘Butt-Dials’ 911 During Drug Deal Empty Re: Man ‘Butt-Dials’ 911 During Drug Deal

Post by snowbird Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 pm

That really needs to go to the dumbest criminals, that is so funny. Laughing
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Man ‘Butt-Dials’ 911 During Drug Deal Empty Re: Man ‘Butt-Dials’ 911 During Drug Deal

Post by Stolat Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 am

snowbird wrote:That really needs to go to the dumbest criminals, that is so funny. Laughing

That is pretty funny -- how does one butt-dial 911? Wouldn't they have to had called the number recently to butt-dial it? Or is 911 dialed when a certain number is pressed long enough?

A family member of mine got fired from a job when her phone butt-dialed her boss from the bar she was at -- after she had called in sick to work. I feel so badly for her because she was too young to really know better, but I had to laugh and say 'only her'.... horrible luck.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Stolat, Some cell phones have an "emergency" button, when pressed it automatically calls 911. My phone has it. That is the only thing I can think of that would have made what happened possible (unless his butt is really talented and unlucky all at the same time lol)
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:14 pm

angiefly2 wrote:Stolat, Some cell phones have an "emergency" button, when pressed it automatically calls 911. My phone has it. That is the only thing I can think of that would have made what happened possible (unless his butt is really talented and unlucky all at the same time lol)

roflao
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down