Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PETRAEUS ~ Head of the CIA RESIGNS! FBI Investigating Mistress!

+5
eva
Julie
Puzzler
Freckles
Hinky's Mimi
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PETRAEUS ~ Head of the CIA  RESIGNS!  FBI Investigating Mistress! - Page 2 Empty Re: PETRAEUS ~ Head of the CIA RESIGNS! FBI Investigating Mistress!

Post by Freckles Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Jill Kelly Emails: PDFs

Main site:
http://www.tampagov.net/dept_public_affairs/downloads/index.asp

Correspondence: 59 pages
http://www.tampagov.net/paofiles/CorrespondencewithJillKelley.pdf

Other Correspondence: 11 pages
http://www.tampagov.net/paofiles/OtherCorrespondencewithJillKelley.pdf

Last edited by Freckles on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name correction)
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

PETRAEUS ~ Head of the CIA  RESIGNS!  FBI Investigating Mistress! - Page 2 Empty Re: PETRAEUS ~ Head of the CIA RESIGNS! FBI Investigating Mistress!

Post by Freckles Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 am

For those interested in some HEAVY reading.
This is a pdf file of about 546 pages.

House Ethics Rules:
http://ethics.house.gov/sites/ethics.house.gov/files/documents/2008_House_Ethics_Manual.pdf
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Petraeus Lawyers Up!

Mike Allen: "Gen. David Petraeus has retained super lawyer Robert Barnett of Williams & Connolly for advice on post-governmental issues, and to assist him in planning his future. No book is planned. The two had met and talked a little over the years. Petraeus is facing probes by Capitol Hill, the Justice Department and the CIA, and now has Barnett's 250-member firm on his side."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/11/18/petraeus_lawyers_up.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PoliticalWire+%28Political+Wire%29

imo, this is probably a good idea, NO ONE imo in the white house is going to admit they REMOVED Gen P's statement that it "was terrorist related," DUH! After all, the attack was on 9 - 11! No one in the wh is going to admit they even wrote the "talking points" given to those to appear on talk shows to state as facts. Gen P needs someone to watch his back, the white house needs someone to blame, since he's gone, he'll do I guess.

who is in charge at the white house? Seems no one knows anything, imo.

Judge Jeanine comments: You either sent help or you didn't!

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html#/v/1975900525001/judge-jeanine-to-obama-you-either-sent-help-or-you-didnt/?playlist_id=163706

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Well, Judge Jeanine, I think we can ALL figure it out.
No help was sent.
The SEALS offered.
The Brits offered.
The Americans in charge looked the other way.
Even after the allies had ALL closed their embassies.
Even after ALL embassies were on HIGH alert because of the 9-11 anniversary.
The only one AUTHORIZED to put troops on the ground there was the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF.You know the one who MISSED most of the morning daily briefings?

No. No help was sent.
Ooops! Well, let's do some deflection and start a blame game. That should make it all right. (BTW, the families have yet to receive a phone call or a letter. On national TV, the prez announced he would do it after the holidays as he did not want to upset the holidays for them!!! Say what?)

Casualties are always higher than deaths .
We have heard NOTHING of those injured.
Not numbers, nationalities, seventies of injuries.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by KimmyK Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:10 am

art tart wrote:Petraeus Lawyers Up!

Mike Allen: "Gen. David Petraeus has retained super lawyer Robert Barnett of Williams & Connolly for advice on post-governmental issues, and to assist him in planning his future. No book is planned. The two had met and talked a little over the years. Petraeus is facing probes by Capitol Hill, the Justice Department and the CIA, and now has Barnett's 250-member firm on his side."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/11/18/petraeus_lawyers_up.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PoliticalWire+%28Political+Wire%29

imo, this is probably a good idea, NO ONE imo in the white house is going to admit they REMOVED Gen P's statement that it "was terrorist related," DUH! After all, the attack was on 9 - 11! No one in the wh is going to admit they even wrote the "talking points" given to those to appear on talk shows to state as facts. Gen P needs someone to watch his back, the white house needs someone to blame, since he's gone, he'll do I guess.

who is in charge at the white house? Seems no one knows anything, imo.

Judge Jeanine comments: You either sent help or you didn't!

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html#/v/1975900525001/judge-jeanine-to-obama-you-either-sent-help-or-you-didnt/?playlist_id=163706

Is anyone else having trouble with the Judge Jeanie link? I have tried it again and again, and it goes out at about :09 seconds during the Obama part (Screen goes GREEN!), then it picks back up at about 2:23 for the Petraeus part. Is it my computer? A strange coincidence?? Is anyone else having problems with that link??
KimmyK
KimmyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:25 am

So what WAS the pres and lady doing while America was facing serious problems with generals, warfare, Sandy, etc?
Well, this may surprise you.

" It has been reported that Michelle Obama is such a big fan of hit show Downton Abbey, that she turned to ITV bosses to try and get her hands on season three, ahead of its official US release date."

Read more here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2232169/Michelle-Obama-begged-ITV-bosses-Downton-Abbey-DVDs-ahead-US-release.html

Google more?
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ie=UTF-8&ion=1#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=michelle%20obama%20asking%20itv%20tv%20for%20&oq=&gs_l=&pbx=1&fp=1&bpcl=38625945&ion=1&biw=1280&bih=909&pf=p&pdl=3000&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&cad=b
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:26 am

Judge Jeanine:

No problem. You got caps lock on or Number lock off?
It does go to green screen with a bit of a pause.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by KimmyK Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:40 am

Freckles wrote:Judge Jeanine:

No problem. You got caps lock on or Number lock off?
It does go to green screen with a bit of a pause.

I double checked, no number lock or caps and it did it again! I get almost a two minute pause.
Idk, its strange, it did the exact same thing again. I don't have trouble with the others though. Weird!
I wish someone would put it on youtube!
KimmyK
KimmyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:11 am

Have you tried going directly to her sight, maybe finding the addy on google? Dunno.
:)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:56 am

KimmyK - try this link, the previous link led directly to her personal link but this should help:

http://www.foxnews.com/

Now- scroll all the way to the bottom til you see the dark blue coloring and it list all the Fox shows, Greta, Geraldo, O'Riely, Hannity, and Judge Jeanine are in included. Click Judge Jeanine there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:03 am

Paula LANDS On Her Feet, imo, a familiar pattern!

Petraeus mistress says she is sorry: Paula Broadwell tells friends she deeply regrets damage done by affair as she moves back in with her husband - and returns to the school run

Paula Broadwell and her husband Scott move back into home in Charlotte

Refuse to comment on Petraeus scandal as they arrive with two children

Had been seen arm in arm on Saturday night after returning from an evening out while staying with her brother in Washington DC

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235013/Paula-Broadwell-regrets-damage-Petraeus-affair.html#ixzz2CgSfV6qV

So, The Broadwell's are going to have a happy Thanksgiving w/their 2 small children, both parent's together but their mother FOREVER shamed and w/her career ruined, maybe she can put her priorities in order and make amends to her young family. Her husband can afford years of therapy for Paula and marriage counseling for them both but it remains to be seen if they stay together. jmo, a woman threatening another woman that is participating in an affair is unstable, a nut job.

Mean while, Holly P is I assume going to "stand by her man," something, imo, Gen P doesn't deserve. To each his own, Holly P can't compete w/the women in the photos in age, looks, etc., clearly Gen P was attracted to the women. If it were me, I'd get out, imo, too much baggage to overcome but some people stay married to just stay married or out of guilt, imo, it doesn't make up for all the trust lost. I feel terribly sorry for Holly P, it's time she thinks of herself and that's even if she has an identity away from the military. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by KimmyK Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:07 am

art tart wrote:KimmyK - try this link, the previous link led directly to her personal link but this should help:

http://www.foxnews.com/

Now- scroll all the way to the bottom til you see the dark blue coloring and it list all the Fox shows, Greta, Geraldo, O'Riely, Hannity, and Judge Jeanine are in included. Click Judge Jeanine there.

Thank you Art Tart and Freckles!! guitar I finally was able to view the whole clip!
It seems others are having some difficulty viewing it as well. Kind of interesting its just THAT one! crystal ball
KimmyK
KimmyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:01 pm

KimmyK- sometimes that happens. My audio comes and goes on my laptop and it makes me PETRAEUS ~ Head of the CIA  RESIGNS!  FBI Investigating Mistress! - Page 2 180611

You gotta love Judge JP, she's tough, a former DA for NY, a former Judge, she's tells it like it is. I am a big fan of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by KimmyK Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 pm

art tart wrote:KimmyK- sometimes that happens. My audio comes and goes on my laptop and it makes me PETRAEUS ~ Head of the CIA  RESIGNS!  FBI Investigating Mistress! - Page 2 180611

You gotta love Judge JP, she's tough, a former DA for NY, a former Judge, she's tells it like it is. I am a big fan of hers.

BBM.
I like her too. I would LOVE to see her interview a few people. I bet it would be quite interesting!
KimmyK
KimmyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Petraeus' wife 'threatens shamed CIA boss with divorce after affair with his biographer - and demands to know how many other women there have been'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235852/Holly-Petraeus-threatens-shamed-CIA-boss-divorce-affair-Paula-Broadwell.html#ixzz2CnxMwkCE

imo, poor Holly is in a miserable position. If she DUMPS Gen P, no doubt eventually he will move on in his life and in a new relationship, probably NOT with someone her age. It appears, imo, he moved on a long time ago. The Clinton's stayed married, but I live in the South, Bill Clinton had a healthy reputation as a "womanizer" and Hillary knew about it.. The movie "Primary Colors" shows what their marriage was about. imo, it was a goal oriented partnership, Hillary would have had a hard time fulfilling her political aspirations without Bill Clinton imo.

Holly P isn't in the same position as Hillary Clinton. imo, continuing to stay married is not going to bring happiness for either one of them. The thing about Paula Broadwell and Jill Kelly is that they are both young, physically fit, share a lot of the interests Gen P has, like jogging, hiking, etc. This can't be lost on poor Holly, if I were Holly, I would move on though Holly enjoys her career based on helping military families because of Gen P. Though she could still continue to do so, she, imo, isn't going to enjoy the clout she has enjoyed during her marriage. imo, Holly P should let him go, she can't hold him, imo, in his heart, nor can she quell the lust he has enjoyed, and we don't even know for how long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:54 pm

I am sickened by the heartless comments being made about Holly. On talk radio and even SNL, making light of the situation or casting down upon the principals, their spouses, their families--- it seems mockery is the best Americans want! Comments re people believing the man will not stray IF the woman "keeps her appearance up", how natural it is for a man to desire younger, curvier, etc., women and how the man, apparently, just has NO self control! It is ALWAYS the women's responsibility to keep him faithful, to keep him moral. What a bunch of enablers, gossipers, hurtful people we have evolved into.
Shame on us for our lack of morality. It IS what we are passing down the generations.

Had to vent. Sorry. But when does a man step up and own his own actions?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Freckles wrote:I am sickened by the heartless comments being made about Holly. On talk radio and even SNL, making light of the situation or casting down upon the principals, their spouses, their families--- it seems mockery is the best Americans want! Comments re people believing the man will not stray IF the woman "keeps her appearance up", how natural it is for a man to desire younger, curvier, etc., women and how the man, apparently, just has NO self control! It is ALWAYS the women's responsibility to keep him faithful, to keep him moral. What a bunch of enablers, gossipers, hurtful people we have evolved into.
Shame on us for our lack of morality. It IS what we are passing down the generations.

Had to vent. Sorry. But when does a man step up and own his own actions?

Freckles- I haven't heard talk radio lately nor seen SNL in a long time, but SNL can certainly be heartless, caller's voicing opinions can too be assine, having no regard for those innocent caught up in the scandal including the children. Make no mistake about it, Holly P imo is a victim, she did not make the decision to have an affair and possibly risk her career and her marriage, she doesn't deserve the criticism she has gotten imo. Affairs happen for a multitude of reasons but one is because 2 people are attracted to each other, usually sexually in many cases, it has nothing to do with their current spouses. Too, in this case, it may have something to do w/Broadwell having been prior military and the discipline they both shared in physical fitness, especially jogging, Paula has many accolades for such and Gen P seems to have had a lifetime of maintaining his physique. I am not making excuses, just stating that I can see they had a lot in common, imo, there is no good excuse to participate in an affair, get out if you aren't happy.

I continue to read Gen P is going to hunker down for a self imposed exile for a year until this all blows over and he can make amends to his adult children and is considering his next job career, that's the reason for the 'entertainment attorney' I guess to help him navigate, a book or a commentator for TV were listed. imo, I can't understand how marriages like this survive, or why even try. Al and Tipper Gore divorced after he left office and it wasn't much news. Gen P has had an active life away from his family for years, I guess I don't see much of a foundation other than their adult children.

The Patraesus' daughter married only a month before the affair scandal broke, I saw pictures of a loving family, it's unfortunate this has come up at this time. Freckles, there is no doubt a lack of morality is being passed down but imo, rap music, television etc., are big contributor's too. During the silence on 9/11/12 for the families in NY, NBC ran a clip of Kris Kardasian talking about her new implants, the lack of morality imo is being passed down everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Petraeus sentenced: 2 years probation; $100K fine

By Theodore Schleifer, CNN Updated 5:13 PM ET, Thu April 23, 2015

Washington (CNN)Gen. David Petraeus, once a widely celebrated military leader who oversaw operations in Afghanistan and Iraq and was touted as a potential presidential candidate, was sentenced to serve two years on probation and to pay an $100,000 fine on Thursday for sharing classified information with his biographer and lover, Paula Broadwell.

"Today marks the end of a two-and-a-half-year ordeal," Petraeus said outside the Charlotte federal courthouse following his sentencing. "I now look forward to moving on with the next phase of my life."

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/23/politics/david-petraeus-sentencing/

-----

Moving from Developing Stories to Closed.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2