Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

+23
olivier57
lostyou
Justice4all
jerseyjul1
Nene_Please
Freckles
Bmore
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
Weeziethm
Mari 68
carlakay
Puzzler
ShellJett
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Calypso
Mylife101
Yknot
Moosiesmama
gsweater
Alessandra_Deux
27 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:but if he keeps altering her diagnosis on the stand lord knows what we'll end up with... I only caught bits but I couldn't believe this guy was adding stuff while sitting there... The fact that Dr. D's juror said he was organized? No, not hardly... he was all over the place and reading everything...
His years in the practice are, IMO, working against him.
He has failed to update his work and incorporate newer studies;
he is like a record stuck on a 78 play when 33 and 45 and tapes and CDs have evolved.
He is too badly dated.
His work is skewered toward a general open society and NOT a prison population where it would be NORMAL to not have plans for marriage, etc., NORMAL to be fearful of tomorrow; NORMAL to have intrusive thoughts of yesterday... "If only" moments;he wants to believe EVERYONE coming to him is correct and honest with him despite JA being cognitive of HER situation, ie DEATH PENALTY. He wants to believe JA is honest not just with her feelings but in relating said feelings to him; HE IS A JACK ASS, IMO.

He is NOT a realist; he is in denial of the FACTS re Jodi Arias!

I am having issues with this expert witness... any testing should be relevant and should consider the current status of the client...

example: when you are testing an individual who may be diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome who is borderline intellectually impaired you would compare the abilities and deficits to those of his/her peers. Not to a person with a normal IQ.. does this person brush their teeth up and down or in circles... (quantified by parental instruction, and age) does this person walk up and down stairs one step at a time or do they place one foot on one step followed by the second foot on the next step (quantified with are there any physical disabilities)

back to JA ... the pathological liar http://depressiond.com/pathological-liar/ her current circumstances plus her socialization, plus people who knew her well, teachers, co-workers, parents, as well as her own writings, testing and interviews, emails, texts and interactions with guards, media contact, letters to the sister, etc.. would all have to be interviewed and evaluated in context to the timing of the interviews and the event. This expert is limited in his field of expertise.. JMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:00 pm

ShellJett wrote:There was no rope. She just trying to explain away evidence and have reason for knife being in room. No rope in any bedroom photos before or after.
AND no fiber! IF rope was cut in bathroom as she stated, there would have been fiber picked up. They DID find her hair, after all! I wonder if there were any traces under Travis' fingers where he might have clawed her air in a desperate attempt to stand, to grab something to hold himself up. Shocked

Thinking of this scenario, I hate her. It is not often I hate yet I find myself REALLY hating her. She isn't worth the wipe of my shoes.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:02 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Freckles wrote:
His years in the practice are, IMO, working against him.
He has failed to update his work and incorporate newer studies;
he is like a record stuck on a 78 play when 33 and 45 and tapes and CDs have evolved.
He is too badly dated.
His work is skewered toward a general open society and NOT a prison population where it would be NORMAL to not have plans for marriage, etc., NORMAL to be fearful of tomorrow; NORMAL to have intrusive thoughts of yesterday... "If only" moments;he wants to believe EVERYONE coming to him is correct and honest with him despite JA being cognitive of HER situation, ie DEATH PENALTY. He wants to believe JA is honest not just with her feelings but in relating said feelings to him; HE IS A JACK ASS, IMO.

He is NOT a realist; he is in denial of the FACTS re Jodi Arias!

I am having issues with this expert witness... any testing should be relevant and should consider the current status of the client...

example: when you are testing an individual who may be diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome who is borderline intellectually impaired you would compare the abilities and deficits to those of his/her peers. Not to a person with a normal IQ.. does this person brush their teeth up and down or in circles... (quantified by parental instruction, and age) does this person walk up and down stairs one step at a time or do they place one foot on one step followed by the second foot on the next step (quantified with are there any physical disabilities)

back to JA ... the pathological liar http://depressiond.com/pathological-liar/ her current circumstances plus her socialization, plus people who knew her well, teachers, co-workers, parents, as well as her own writings, testing and interviews, emails, texts and interactions with guards, media contact, letters to the sister, etc.. would all have to be interviewed and evaluated in context to the timing of the interviews and the event. This expert is limited in his field of expertise.. JMO

Please share that link and your comments on the COURT thread as it does go to the testimony of JA as well as Samuels. I have also added a few new things on COURT thread this AM.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 pm

that's what i said before about the rope, if he's "sawing" it in the bathroom there are fibers on the tile floor... for her to say yes the pillow curley is part of the rope when we see 3 pillows in his room with the same loop... C'mon... besides that thing on the stairs would be a string not rope...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Bmore wrote:do you think it hurt his credibility to say he doesn't do therapy anymore just expert work because he's basically above it and the pay is better?

YES!
And it will get damaged even more when JM introduces the court action against him! Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:05 pm

i just thought that was sooo unprofessional...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Bmore wrote:that's what i said before about the rope, if he's "sawing" it in the bathroom there are fibers on the tile floor... for her to say yes the pillow curley is part of the rope when we see 3 pillows in his room with the same loop... C'mon... besides that thing on the stairs would be a string not rope...
Wait. You mean the ties around her wrists really weren't ... nooses?
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Re the gun jury questions. I don't think they were asking about this because they necessarily believed her, rather that they DIDN'T. They were trying to nail down her statements to see if it made sense...if the details would change and change they did!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:08 pm

who in the hell calls them nooses? I mean really? they're knots... did she call them that relating noose to death... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Donovan will love this witness!
Looks like Cher Bono's son, Chas.

Defense's next witness is sure to turn off the Mormon jury:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vFt8FCrBk6k
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Bmore wrote:what an effing freak!!! this is the singing, hand stand, trash picking video...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2228330829001/

Oh my freaking God!!!! The short hairs on the back of my neck stood up when I saw this. I have NEVER seen this before. The 'cat stretch' in the chair at interrogation was all over every show months ago, but WHY WAS THIS NEVER SHOWN?????????? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTED. WAS THIS CUT OUT BEFORE TAPE RELEASED TO MEDIA??? IS THIS CUT OUT OF WHAT THE JURY WILL SEE? IF SO I WILL BE FURIOUS!
Why in heck has this never come out before???? This woman is a dangerous wacko! If she doesn't get murder one and at least get life without parole, I will flip.

Someone PLEASE tell me where this has been and why we haven't see it before~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:14 pm

JA flipping out:
The day JA was arrested, July 2008

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2228330829001/accused-murderer-jodi-arias-bizarre-behavior-caught-on-tape

Looking for the youtube of song JA was singing:

"
I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want
but I can't hide
I won't go I won't sleep
I can't breathe until you're resting here with me
I won't leave I can't hide
I cannot be until you're resting here with me

I don't want to call my friends
They might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed,
Risk forgetting all that's been

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want,
But I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep,

I can't breathe,
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide,
I cannot be until you're resting here with me"
Read more at http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/152/#3JxAkYuoDDLeDRI1.99

Last edited by Freckles on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Video just came out on Fox news. Don't know why it wasn't shown in court. PTSD my ass, she's just an a...hole. Trying to act nonchalant - Jodi brings it to a whole new level.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 pm

This is truly stomach-turning. WHO does a headstand in an interrogation room? I HATE HER. She has made a travesty of the whole system. Jury needs to see this!

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:30 pm

She probably did an headstand because it's her underbelly which (hum, who ?) makes the decisions...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Could someone grab that pic of her at
http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page1826

Travis called it when he said she was evil.
Bless him. He gave his life to show us how evil works.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:34 pm

ShellJett wrote:This is truly stomach-turning. WHO does a headstand in an interrogation room? I HATE HER. She has made a travesty of the whole system. Jury needs to see this!

I completely agree, Shell. I was horrified---could hardly believe it! I hope the jury sees this, but I bet they don't! I bet they see the 'edited' version! This is just so unfair and so sickening!~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 15 Untitled4

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Olivier-
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 15 88030 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 15 541830
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:41 pm

showed clips to few people of JA on the stand... they were ready to jump through the screen and slap her... wait until they see this... Suspect
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Freckles wrote:JA flipping out:
The day JA was arrested, July 2008

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2228330829001/accused-murderer-jodi-arias-bizarre-behavior-caught-on-tape

Looking for the youtube of song JA was singing:

"
I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want
but I can't hide
I won't go I won't sleep
I can't breathe until you're resting here with me
I won't leave I can't hide
I cannot be until you're resting here with me

I don't want to call my friends
They might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed,
Risk forgetting all that's been

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want,
But I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep,

I can't breathe,
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide,
I cannot be until you're resting here with me"
Read more at http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/152/#3JxAkYuoDDLeDRI1.99

REPOST.
Anyone got this on youtube?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zYPCihqfO0

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 15 Ja12

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:53 pm

the "i can get you off on any case" BS from Dr. S's website... I'd have to ask him about that... Is that what you're here for sir? a notch in your bedpost? Material for your book (FB said he plugged it on the stand yesterday)? You said the pay is better being an expert witness correct?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 15 Ja112

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:56 pm

i'm sure this is to....??? inflamatory to the jury.... Freckles is that the word i'm looking for? so they won't see it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Bmore wrote:the "i can get you off on any case" BS from Dr. S's website... I'd have to ask him about that... Is that what you're here for sir? a notch in your bedpost? Material for your book (FB said he plugged it on the stand yesterday)? You said the pay is better being an expert witness correct?

Well, well, well, a match made in heaven...Miss "No jury will ever convict me, mark my words" and Mr. "I can get you off any case".
I sure hope Juan confronts this guy with the words on his own site in front of the jury!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:06 pm

I have to tell you all that right now I am feeling kind of sick and gut-punched after seeing that new video of Jodi in the interview room and now this creep on the stand.
I am sick at the thought that she could dodge murder one if we have a jury like CA.
I just think she is such a sicko, and I am disgusted at what the jury CAN hear from the defense and CAN'T hear from the prosecution!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:09 pm

what drivel that Dr. Samuels writes...

http://svpexpertwitness.com/articles/MindMaze.pdf

talks in generalities and is self-serving... it is a wonder this article ever got published...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:12 pm

this poster at the bottom of the page as the right idea...

http://www.webanswers.com/social-sciences/psychology/dr-samuels-expert-psychological-witness-in-jodi-arias-trial-is-no-longer-allowed-to-operate-his-due-3595c1

lingt
New User (1)
During Dr Samuels testimony I thought it was odd when he said...." When I began to question Ms Arias statements regarding June 4th, Mr Nurmi and I went and spoke with her and told her...." the female attorney cut him off..... Could that have been when they provided her with a self defense option

I know we are not supposed to copy from other sites... however, I am praying that all of the jurors are as intuitive and reasonable as this poster...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:12 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:I have to tell you all that right now I am feeling kind of sick and gut-punched after seeing that new video of Jodi in the interview room and now this creep on the stand.
I am sick at the thought that she could dodge murder one if we have a jury like CA.
I just think she is such a sicko, and I am disgusted at what the jury CAN hear from the defense and CAN'T hear from the prosecution!

Did the jurors see that video???

Does anyone know if Juan can call Jodi BACK to the stand during rebuttal???

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:15 pm

This might freak some of you out - or not. But - here goes. I kinda think Jodi is possessed by a demon.

I believe in demons - and the devil - and possessions are rare. However, I know its real.

Jodi was messing around with that Wicca crap. I know once she found out her new true love was doing it she probably went full-board. She opened the door to some very evil crap.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:15 pm

I just have to have faith that JM will take care of this... He's shot holes in everything else... As soon as the ME said there was no way he was shot 1st 50 times and then JA went up there and said I shot him first and he attacked me 50 times... Who am I going to believe...? 18 if you haven't seen day 3 i think with the ME, do the one that's long, posted by blue something... I never saw the cross, and he let her have it... He got so frustrated that he said the crime was like 10 years ago... lol After that testimony that i saw for the 1st time yesterday I'm sold! Anything they say doesn't matter... show me the texts from TA calling her evil, relist the premed, go over the ME testimony, show me pics of TA after the murder...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:19 pm

the comments here are hysterical... and they are on the site that people should check before getting treated by a Physician... bounce

https://www.everydayhealth.com/doctors/dr-richard-m-samuels-phd-67165551
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Jodi's song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSu5nAQ7uZw

A possible parody or same musical arrangement, different words?
http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107859440253/
http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107859440253/

Last edited by Freckles on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:27 pm

http://svpexpertwitness.com/evaluations.asp

So he's clearly a defense attorney's fav. And since Nurmi just opened his own private practice in defending against sexual assualt, this Dr. Samuels is probably his right-hand man.

Interesting.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:29 pm

this is an interesting perspective from Dog and Beth

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/beautiful-women-horrible-crimes-jodi-arias-casey-anthony?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

might give some insight... or not ..

loved that Dog Stated and it was restated by the host that he believes that Jodi would kill again..

Last edited by justanopinion on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added... last sentence)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 pm

justanopinion wrote:this poster at the bottom of the page as the right idea...

http://www.webanswers.com/social-sciences/psychology/dr-samuels-expert-psychological-witness-in-jodi-arias-trial-is-no-longer-allowed-to-operate-his-due-3595c1

lingt
New User (1)
During Dr Samuels testimony I thought it was odd when he said...." When I began to question Ms Arias statements regarding June 4th, Mr Nurmi and I went and spoke with her and told her...." the female attorney cut him off..... Could that have been when they provided her with a self defense option

I know we are not supposed to copy from other sites... however, I am praying that all of the jurors are as intuitive and reasonable as this poster...
Because of some of the language JA used being clinical and identical to Dr. S's, I am guessing he shared the book with her...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Bmore wrote:the "i can get you off on any case" BS from Dr. S's website... I'd have to ask him about that... Is that what you're here for sir? a notch in your bedpost? Material for your book (FB said he plugged it on the stand yesterday)? You said the pay is better being an expert witness correct?
Very good! Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:41 pm

olivier57 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zYPCihqfO0
Oh, thank you! I just located it... Bit challenged here ! Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:41 pm

I am trying to catch up...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/hln-after-dark-jodi-arias-trial-highlights?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

mock jury about the gun...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/13/gun-jodi-used-jammed-forensic-expert-believes?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

even this guy says she premeditated the murder... and he is the expert...
and his scenario almost fits...

she brings a gun... shoots TA... gun jams ... goes and gets a knife... cuts herself while slitting his throat ... brings him back to the shower so that her blood is not found on his body washes him off... kinda makes sense...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:45 pm

sex causes memory loss... roflao bounce

I wonder what he would charge to go to the schools or send a letter with his curriculum vitae and testify that sorry you need to retest that student or give them an "A" because the failed the exam as they had sex after studying!!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/dr-drew-disputes-defense-expert-tga
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Mari 68 wrote:This might freak some of you out - or not. But - here goes. I kinda think Jodi is possessed by a demon.

I believe in demons - and the devil - and possessions are rare. However, I know its real.

Jodi was messing around with that Wicca crap. I know once she found out her new true love was doing it she probably went full-board. She opened the door to some very evil crap.

I recall reading her SM page and all the things she was interested in.
Meta psychics was certainly listed.
Wicca, however, would not tolerate evil toward another person.
IMO, she DID open a door: She opened the door that lets her believe she is above the law in everything she says, does, wants, etc.. She feels no remorse or apology as she does not believe she was wrong in murdering someone who failed her wants and expectations. She has NO feelings for ANYONE other than herself! Her rationale is what JA wants, JA should have.(BTW, that included stealing Travis' BMW. Driving it around town as if she could claim him and his reputation thru that car. Heck, it was better than wearing a shirt of his, you know? This way she could warn off any potential suitor of Travis'. She was staking her claim on him, marking her turf. )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:47 pm

the mixed blood hand print on the west hall wall, what direction was it going? towards the bathroom our bedroom?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:50 pm

IIRC, JA was studying ASL while in jail.
I keep looking for her to use that with her attys or others.
American Sign Language
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Freckles wrote:
olivier57 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zYPCihqfO0
Oh, thank you! I just located it... Bit challenged here ! Cool
Very Happy just to help, you do so much here, thanks to support my weak english and help understanding !

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:51 pm

on Dr. D last night one of the guest said that she got the memory screwed out of her.... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 15 Empty Headstand

Post by ShellJett Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Bmore wrote:i'm sure this is to....??? inflamatory to the jury.... Freckles is that the word i'm looking for? so they won't see it...

Just heard that Judge must have precluded this part of tape because it is prejudicial.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Bmore wrote:I just have to have faith that JM will take care of this... He's shot holes in everything else... As soon as the ME said there was no way he was shot 1st 50 times and then JA went up there and said I shot him first and he attacked me 50 times... Who am I going to believe...? 18 if you haven't seen day 3 i think with the ME, do the one that's long, posted by blue something... I never saw the cross, and he let her have it... He got so frustrated that he said the crime was like 10 years ago... lol After that testimony that i saw for the 1st time yesterday I'm sold! Anything they say doesn't matter... show me the texts from TA calling her evil, relist the premed, go over the ME testimony, show me pics of TA after the murder...

Sorry, bit confused here. I don't know who "her" is that you are referring to. I did see Juan's cross of Jodi, but if that is who you are talking about I didn't see anything about "it's like the crime was 10 years ago". (I was watching on a station with commercials at that time and may have missed that bit.)

Yes, I agree that this Samuels seems so sleazy that Juan should have a lot of ammo to take him down in flames.

I guess I am just really upset at all the stuff that the jury isn't seeing and hearing. It seems most unfair, and is hard for me to swallow that Jodi gets a "fair trial" but Travis doesn't get the benefit of "fair justice" if it is "prejudicial" to the murderess!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:59 pm

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/arias-trial-grade-defense-expert-dr-samuels

"I am an orphan because I killed my parents. Take pity on me."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next