Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

+26
Calypso
yellow bike
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
Ms. Gibson
auman58
hello clarice
Pianist
Puzzler
Mari 68
THATGIRL
colsnipe
lostyou
vegret
tesstruhart
Mylife101
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Trueblue
gsweater
18thcenturylady
Bo
justanopinion
Freckles
olivier57
carlakay
30 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Freckles wrote:JA stealing the notebook off table.
IMO, there were docs she had placed inside and she was removing them for her own memorization purposed:

12 secs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QbHnjrh-ASA

Take a close look at the .03 - .04 mark. It almost looks like she slipped something in between the pages before she removes it from the table. What do you think?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Jodi popping the pill @ 23.10 drunken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtqwJtMFJII
video by croakerqueen
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 pm

I wasn't sure about JM saying today several times "this is a speaking objection Judge" then they went to sidebar... interesting the definition of speaking objection.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/speaking_objection
Many states have rules and statutes that provide that an objection made in court or in a deposition must be made specifically and concisely rather than in an argumentative or suggestive manner. Objections made in violation of these rules are known as "speaking objections". These objections proceed beyond what is necessary to give the grounds on which the objection is based. This is often done by the attorney in order to coach a witness to say a particular thing.

An objection that is made in such a manner is often improper.

areas highlighted by me... Laughing shows how desperate they are about the testimony given by DrS
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
IMO, there were docs she had placed inside and she was removing them for her own memorization purposed:

12 secs

Take a close look at the .03 - .04 mark. It almost looks like she slipped something in between the pages before she removes it from the table. What do you think?

she definitely slips something into the book... does anyone know what happens to the book after she sits on it...
who does it go to... is there notes being passed forward... Pills etc...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:44 pm

At the end of today, the court clerk can be seen looking around the projector, glancing over the two attys desk for what I presume is missing marked evidence.

This disturbs me. It is from the first part of the afternoon. Notice the witness picking up the document with the lime green paper marker. He is moving it to his own papers, covering it, then appearing nonchalant.

@ 1:22:22

It is not visible at 1:22:55.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vTTJ3L8uGxM#!

Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Mylife101 wrote:

12 secs

The notebook does not appear to rest on table as flat as it had earlier.
Yeah, I noticed that.
Among other oddities today.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:08 am

MARCH 20, 2013
JODI ARIAS TRIAL: DR. SAMUELS SECOND DAY OF TESTIMONY…….OOPS!

Clipped-

" Dr. Samuels might well have no memory of his second day of testimony. If his theory is correct and painful, traumatic experiences can well cause dissociative amnesia, then in all likelihood Dr. Samuels has no memory of yesterday’s testimony.

Prosecutor Juan Martinez, sliced and diced Dr. Samuels like a tomato in a Ginsu knife commercial. Prosecutor Martinez is known for his high energy, animated style of cross-examination but technique had nothing to do with his effectiveness. It was instead, his insight, his logic and his analysis."

" On at least two occasions Dr. Samuels offered the excuse that he had probably “left it on his desk.” Once again I ask the question, “would it be fair to say that a professional witness, offering the excuse “I must have left it on my desk” is akin to “my dog ate my homework?”

" The first test was invalid because she was lying. A second test would be equally invalid if she were continuing to lie."

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-dr-samuels-second-day-of-testimony-oops/

Then he mixed apples and oranges:
BBM

" Another problem that Dr. Samuels has, when he links dissociative amnesia with the hippocampus theory, is that they simply do not belong together. The “hippocampus theory” deals with physical amnesia. The dissociative amnesia theory, deals with psychological amnesia.

Dr. Samuels diagnosed Jodi Arias as having dissociative amnesia because of the stress that made the hippocampus unable to encode memory. He also clearly stated over and over again that you cannot remember what has not been encoded. "
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:19 am

MARCH 17, 2013
JODI ARIAS TRIAL: HOW “EXPERT” WAS DR. SAMUELS’ EXPERT TESTIMONY?

clipped--

" After doing a fairly rigorous search of peer-reviewed journal databases, I could not find even a single article that Dr. Samuels had published in a peer-reviewed journal. This does not mean, of course, that he has not published in a peer-reviewed journal but after spending several hours searching databases, available almost exclusively to researchers, I could not find an article that Dr. Samuels had either authored or co-authored.

Being familiar with the research in the area of memory and trauma, the part of Dr. Samuels testimony that I found most impressive was not the research he had mentioned but was instead the pertinent research (available in peer-reviewed journals) that he had not mentioned."

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-how-expert-was-dr-samuels-expert-testimony/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:22 am

MARCH 15, 2013
HEADSTAND JODI ARIAS (VIDEO)

W/video
Clipped-

" This is a person, who seems confident that she can get away with murder."

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/headstand-jodi-arias-video/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:29 am

Mylife101 wrote:Carlakay wrote:wow..wonder just where in the heck he maniged to get ahold of cyanide tho?

Michael Marin purchased the cyanide prior to his trial and put it in pill capsules. He had the pills in his hand and ready to go if he was found guilty. Did you watch the video? Crazy how fast that stuff kills!

Was not aware people can purchase cyanide..do they find it from a dealer on the street..a pharmacy or some sort of extermination company? Yeah I watched and to be honest not only was it quick it seemed to of caused him very little pain. Kind of an extreme measure to take considering what he'd been convicted for but I suspect the horrors of what may of happened to him in prison was the motivation behind it.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:32 am

18thcenturylady wrote:Hi all~
So, did ya miss me, peeps?!
Big day! Hubby and I both watched Juan's cross and I was delighted! Not watching Willmot do a repeat cross on him...Will Juan get a re-re-direct, or are we done with this baboon? IF Jodi took a pill, it would have to be something jail gave her, wouldn't it? I am sure she is searched daily since she is in court in the 'real world'. Thought she was snarky and arrogant today. I saw her roll her eyes and mouth 'no' more than once. Lots of whispering to JW. She makes me feel extremely hostile. I literally want to beat the crap out of her. I usually don't look at her anymore. I am just HOPING this Alice (LAST witness????????oh, please!!!!) is a big boob too, and that Juan can slice and dice her as well! God, will this trial ever end??? Am wondering now if Juan will even get to begin a rebuttal case next Monday? At this rate, I think not, but am hoping so.
I want to see the rebuttal case more than anything!

aint no IF about it..she positively popped some sort of pill and it was not given to her by an officer in that courtroom..it was in some sort of folder but I missed who last had that on em.Nonetheless it was a HUGE infraction and needs to be known.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:52 am

carlakay wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:Carlakay wrote:wow..wonder just where in the heck he maniged to get ahold of cyanide tho?

Michael Marin purchased the cyanide prior to his trial and put it in pill capsules. He had the pills in his hand and ready to go if he was found guilty. Did you watch the video? Crazy how fast that stuff kills!

Was not aware people can purchase cyanide..do they find it from a dealer on the street..a pharmacy or some sort of extermination company? Yeah I watched and to be honest not only was it quick it seemed to of caused him very little pain. Kind of an extreme measure to take considering what he'd been convicted for but I suspect the horrors of what may of happened to him in prison was the motivation behind it.

Y'all got me wonder so i looked for the video.
Michael Marin Verdict and Death

colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:13 am

Colsnipe I appreciate ya reposting that..this time I actually read below and found out info I was wondering about. All more I got to say about this is one word..pathetic!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:16 am

Mylife101 wrote:
carlakay wrote:

I rarely can look at her but freckles got me staring and I def saw her pop a pill..personally I am hoping it was a cianide tablet

No such luck...she would have already keeled over from that...happens very fast!

Link: another Phoenix case from last year where defendant Michael Marin is found guilty of torching his own home. He takes a cyanide pill in the courtroom and dies on camera in a matter of a few minutes. drunken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYycBpPLdtM

Link: Michael Marin escaped from his burning home wearing scuba gear. Interesting read.
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2009-08-27/news/burning-man-an-urbane-attorney-says-he-escaped-his-blazing-home-using-scuba-gear-and-now-he-s-charged-with-arson/

Bump...Bump...Bump! Bumping this up for those of you (Colsnipe) that are curious. Video link and link to the Phoenix New Times case profile on Michael Marin.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYycBpPLdtM

case profile: http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2009-08-27/news/burning-man-an-urbane-attorney-says-he-escaped-his-blazing-home-using-scuba-gear-and-now-he-s-charged-with-arson/
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:18 am

carlakay wrote:

Yes, indeed. Michael Marin bought the cyanide over the internet according to the story.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:34 am

Freckles wrote:At the end of today, the court clerk can be seen looking around the projector, glancing over the two attys desk for what I presume is missing marked evidence.

This disturbs me. It is from the first part of the afternoon. Notice the witness picking up the document with the lime green paper marker. He is moving it to his own papers, covering it, then appearing nonchalant.

After seeing your post I watched the video and paid attention to which exhibits he handed back to the attorneys. It appears that the marked exhibit he intermingles with his notebook is State Exhibit 544. It is the one where JM is reeming him for marking only A1,A2,B3,C3,C6, and D3 when quite a few more were needed to support his diagnosis of PTSD. It's the one where he keeps saying that he made a typo or he neglected to transfer, blah,blah,blah. JM did not go back and retrieve it from him. I watched Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 7 91675 Dr. Doofus set it off to his right and it remained there until the sidebar at 1:22 when the good doctor made his smooth move. Wonder if the clerk got it back before he left court?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:44 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:At the end of today, the court clerk can be seen looking around the projector, glancing over the two attys desk for what I presume is missing marked evidence.

After seeing your post I watched the video and paid attention to which exhibits he handed back to the attorneys. It appears that the marked exhibit he intermingles with his notebook is State Exhibit 544. It is the one where JM is reeming him for marking only A1,A2,B3,C3,C6, and D3 when quite a few more were needed to support his diagnosis of PTSD. It's the one where he keeps saying that he made a typo or he neglected to transfer, blah,blah,blah. JM did not go back and retrieve it from him. I watched Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 7 91675 Dr. Doofus set it off to his right and it remained there until the sidebar at 1:22 when the good doctor made his smooth move. Wonder if the clerk got it back before he left court?

I don't think the Dr. likes Juan he keeps glaring at him. I have seen the look that Dr.S shoots Juan just before he hides the pages... it was defiance!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:52 am

all the shenanigans pulled by the so called expert witness and defendant yesterday need to be known to the judge ASAP!

forgot to add..do these idiots not realize their every move is being videotaped?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:02 am

I am duly impressed that the camera is catching these inconsistencies from both Jodi and the witness and or her lawyers.

Yesterday when Juan was doing cross... W was shaking her head "No" as questions were being asked.. If you watch her face she gives non-verbal cues to the witness as well as asking questions she has already defined the answer too in the previous few questions... she is very manipulative!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 am

JAO wrote: I don't think the Dr. likes Juan he keeps glaring at him. I have seen the look that Dr.S shoots Juan just before he hides the pages... it was defiance!

I'm sure he despises Juan! Juan has exposed his considerable incompetence and bias. He must realize that his future earnings will plummet as a result of being exposed on national television as a blubbering idiot. Oh the shame!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:21 am

I didn't get to see much of the afternoon cross and redirect, but between Jodi sitting on a ?file and the esteemed Dr. slickly taking a piece of evidence, there should be some sanctions somewhere. I know that the pros. office doesn't want anymore 'suggestions' (LOL I guess they are overwhelmed with them) but isn't there someone who could say something to Juan?? A reporter maybe.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:43 am

I just told Chris Williams, reporter at the trial. If he chooses to follow up then I guess he will. Just an interesting occurance.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:00 am

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Hi all~
So, did ya miss me, peeps?!
Big day! Hubby and I both watched Juan's cross and I was delighted! Not watching Willmot do a repeat cross on him...Will Juan get a re-re-direct, or are we done with this baboon? IF Jodi took a pill, it would have to be something jail gave her, wouldn't it? I am sure she is searched daily since she is in court in the 'real world'. Thought she was snarky and arrogant today. I saw her roll her eyes and mouth 'no' more than once. Lots of whispering to JW. She makes me feel extremely hostile. I literally want to beat the crap out of her. I usually don't look at her anymore. I am just HOPING this Alice (LAST witness????????oh, please!!!!) is a big boob too, and that Juan can slice and dice her as well! God, will this trial ever end??? Am wondering now if Juan will even get to begin a rebuttal case next Monday? At this rate, I think not, but am hoping so.
I want to see the rebuttal case more than anything!

aint no IF about it..she positively popped some sort of pill and it was not given to her by an officer in that courtroom..it was in some sort of folder but I missed who last had that on em.Nonetheless it was a HUGE infraction and needs to be known.

I agree!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:02 am

tesstruhart wrote:I just told Chris Williams, reporter at the trial. If he chooses to follow up then I guess he will. Just an interesting occurance.

Good for you Tess! Do you live near the trial? Is this a reporter from Az? I am sure a reporter would be able to get the info to the right person. I hope that dumb baboon gets in big trouble if he took some evidence---Would love to see the defense get reamed too...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:05 am

Mylife101 wrote:JAO wrote: I don't think the Dr. likes Juan he keeps glaring at him. I have seen the look that Dr.S shoots Juan just before he hides the pages... it was defiance!

I'm sure he despises Juan! Juan has exposed his considerable incompetence and bias. He must realize that his future earnings will plummet as a result of being exposed on national television as a blubbering idiot. Oh the shame!

Oh yeah...Doc does NOT like Juan. During some cross yesterday he got very arrogant, high and mighty and said JM didn't know what he was talking about, etc., etc.----Very much trying to come off as more intellectual and superior! (I think it backfired, you doofus, lol!)

BTW I had to catch the cross in snippets. I NEVER heard Juan bring up the greeting card Samuels sent JA. I heard testimony about the inappropriate crossing of the lines in NJ, and with the gift of that silly book to Jodi, but NOT the card. Did that come up at all?????

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:14 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:I just told Chris Williams, reporter at the trial. If he chooses to follow up then I guess he will. Just an interesting occurance.

Good for you Tess! Do you live near the trial? Is this a reporter from Az? I am sure a reporter would be able to get the info to the right person. I hope that dumb baboon gets in big trouble if he took some evidence---Would love to see the defense get reamed too...
He is a reporter covering the trial in AZ. Follow him on Twitter. I am in Fl. No where near this fiasco. We have our own fiascos down here Very Happy
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:25 am

tesstruhart wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

He is a reporter covering the trial in AZ. Follow him on Twitter. I am in Fl. No where near this fiasco. We have our own fiascos down here Very Happy

Lol! Yeah, I know what you mean. I just wondered. I am not on Twitter or Facebook---They don't appeal to me, so I am getting info from you guys!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by THATGIRL Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:04 pm

hello all, caught Dr. Drew (a real doctor) last night and the camera shows Jodi taking a yellow folder and a short pencil and sliding it over and lifts her butt and sits on it. She stares straight ahead and thinks the camera is not watching her. I personally do not like liars, thieves and murders... I think she meets the creteria here. crystal ball

THATGIRL

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Curious, did you mention that she took some kind of pill from her pocket?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 pm

double post sorry
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Whatever Jodi took was NOT given to her by the sheriff. They don't hand out pills for you to "take as needed"

Someone slipped her somethin'

Not good. Not at all. I don't want it to hold up the trial - just slap a nasty fine on the culprit and let's move on. This trial is seriously draining me.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Thank you tess!
I think we were wondering what to do because there were SO many problems with court control yesterday.
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 7 803492
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:48 pm

On FB they're saying that the Sheriff's office knows about the pill popping and I believe the hiding things and is looking into it. Watch we'll start late today because the Judge needs to address JA's behavior. Can you imagine how pissed the Judge will be that armchair quarterbacks are reporting what's going on in her courtroom because people aren't doing their jobs... And how pissed JA will be that we the people jacked her flow from doing what she wants... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:49 pm

I have not heard anything back from Chris Williams. I did ask him if there was any evidence missing at the end of court yesterday. He said he was not aware of anything missing. I didn't say anything about Jodi and the pill (sounds like a sitcom). Maybe all was straightened out after we got the great seal up for us. Anyway, I think that's all we can do.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:50 pm

Bmore wrote:On FB they're saying that the Sheriff's office knows about the pill popping and I believe the hiding things and is looking into it. Watch we'll start late today because the Judge needs to address JA's behavior. Can you imagine how pissed the Judge will be that armchair quarterbacks are reporting what's going on in her courtroom because people aren't doing their jobs... And how pissed JA will be that we the people jacked her flow from doing what she wants... lol
I'm glad to hear that. It's just maddening when there is sooo much wasted time in this trial and you see questionable behavior anyway. I believe the judge has a lot of skills, but this trial is out of control and has been for some time.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Wanting to share this info:
Re the "sweater" Samuels testified JA had told him TA had grabbed on to:

The weather in Mesa June 2-7, 2008:
http://weathersource.com/account/official-weather?location=Phoenix%2C+az&start-date=06%2F04%2F2008&end-date=06%2F04%2F2008&subscription-demo=1&sid=dqs9omb9fl8t0d15cmboccod75&search=1&station-id=10907&latitude=33.5171&longitude=-112.075

I can't do a screen shot but essentially this is what it says:
June 2, 2008: High: 101 Low: 74
June 3, 2008: High: 100 Low: 74
June 4, 2008: High: 96 Low: 71
June 5, 2008: High: 91 Low: 73
June 6, 2008: High: 98 Low: 69
June 7. 2008: High: 103 Low: 73
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 pm

So poor little Jodi might get some punishment for the pill popping, huh?

Stacking and unstacking a pile of bricks?
Digging her own grave?
Watching videos of Travis being praised at PPL events?

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:03 pm

I can't remember what it was specifically but on redirect yesterday JW was talking about a score and asked him if it would be irresponsible of a shrink to testify that a person with that score didn't suffer from PTSD and he said yes... meaning if JM's witness says different then him they were a bad doctor... This guy has sat here knowingly basing test scores on lies, altering the scores, altering the testimony on the stand, etc... and he's going to talk about being irresponsible... wow that is rich... I loved how JM busted him on all his mistakes especially the ones he's admitted to and said so the State of AZ paid you $250 an hour for work this bad? lol....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Bmore wrote:I can't remember what it was specifically but on redirect yesterday JW was talking about a score and asked him if it would be irresponsible of a shrink to testify that a person with that score didn't suffer from PTSD and he said yes... meaning if JM's witness says different then him they were a bad doctor... This guy has sat here knowingly basing test scores on lies, altering the scores, altering the testimony on the stand, etc... and he's going to talk about being irresponsible... wow that is rich... I loved how JM busted him on all his mistakes especially the ones he's admitted to and said so the State of AZ paid you $250 an hour for work this bad? lol....

Ya know, I kinda feel bad for the doc. LOL Poor guy hadn't a clue about Juan, it seems.

I've always believed that this entire fiasco is Jodi's doing. She is calling the shots. I don't know if she insisted upon this Dr. Samuels or Nurmi pushed the guy on the scene. Or maybe he was the only one who didn't scream "psychopath" in his evaluation. He's done his job already - and that was to explain the possibility of losing one's memory due to a traumatic event. Its possible Jodi doesn't remember. That's his whole point and its been taken. We shall see if any jurors believe that to be the case here with Jodi or not.

Unfortunately for Dr. Samuels - he was run over by a truck - but what the defense needed has already been had. Hopefully he can tuck his tail between his legs and scurry on out of town today.

I'm kinda ready for this LaViolette lady. She's gonna testify that Jodi told her Travis was masturbating to child porn images ON HIS COMPUTER!!!

This won't come out in direct with Wilmott LOL We gotta wait for Juan.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:19 pm

curious if... if/when the sheriff's office reviews the tape of yesterday for JA does it inspire them to look at the entire trial and then see that it seems that the dteam is giving signals (JW shaking her head at JA on the stand, etc.) and report that to the Judge too? Would they be required to do that? Or even the little sign the mom gave the other week? Who is responsible for making sure everyone's behavior is above board?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Samuels:
I have no compassion for him.
He was arrogant and so full of himself; he hedged telling of the lawsuit brought against him and then blamed it on blah... blah... rather than owning it; like JA, everyone else is wrong and it is always their fault or a misunderstanding; he failed to show proper respect to the court and the members of the court; he delights in throwing around mulch-syllable words to try to impress others; he failed to keep proper records; he tried to stack the deck so JA would appear innocent; he falsified records; he failed to bring proper records to court and insisted he left them on his desk --- which would show absent mindedness at the least.

The worst? He tried to play mind games with the prosecutor. And got all combative and snarky when Juan played it right back... reminding Ducky Dick exactly where he was and why he was there. Martinez was NOT intimidated despite the attempts of Ducky Dick to control him.

EDITED!
BBM Laughing MULTI-... not mulch!

Last edited by Freckles on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Mari I don't feel bad for him at all... Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas... I could give 2 sh!ts about him, but as a "professional" he's awful. Unprepared, lazy, over-explaining to cover his mistakes or failure to do competent work... the list goes on, he sucks and therefore should suffer for it! lol....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 pm

as my daughter says.... "sucks to suck" lol...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Bmore wrote:I can't remember what it was specifically but on redirect yesterday JW was talking about a score and asked him if it would be irresponsible of a shrink to testify that a person with that score didn't suffer from PTSD and he said yes... meaning if JM's witness says different then him they were a bad doctor... This guy has sat here knowingly basing test scores on lies, altering the scores, altering the testimony on the stand, etc... and he's going to talk about being irresponsible... wow that is rich... I loved how JM busted him on all his mistakes especially the ones he's admitted to and said so the State of AZ paid you $250 an hour for work this bad? lol....

Bmore I caught that as well... dteam asking him to compare himself to the Pros rebuttal witness... irresponsible, newby (only 3 years practicing) etc... He is a hack and the Pros.. witness has already been tainted/blemished/given less credibility by him... I hope it backfires and JM can address those issues.. I hope the jury questions will reflect that they think he is a bumbling idiot... JMOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:31 pm

I am not going to watch today. The late start time of 1 there is 4 here, and they are NEVER on time anyway. It's getting on for dinner time by then, and also I am drained and disgusted by all that is going on. I agree that something is wrong with the way this trial is being conducted. I don't know if it's all the judge's fault or not, but I feel this is dragging on WAY too long.
I can see now that this probably won't even go to the jury until late the week after Easter, IF THEN.
The whole thing is ridiculous.
I also can't bear watching that witch any longer either.
I will tune in to see Juan's rebuttal case and the closing only.

As for folder, pill, etc., Jodi is brought to and from jail in JAIL CLOTHING. She is strip searched both before and after court when she changes every single time. Don't think a pill could be slipped in by her, and I can't see JW or KN jeopardizing their careers to slip her ANYTHING. She has no contact with anyone else in court. Behind closed doors, maybe she get's permission and is brought an aspirin or the like by the sheriff's office. Jodi is known by the jail personnel etc., to be 'sneaky' and not to be trusted, so I think that they know what is going on with her at all times.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Bmore wrote:Mari I don't feel bad for him at all... Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas... I could give 2 sh!ts about him, but as a "professional" he's awful. Unprepared, lazy, over-explaining to cover his mistakes or failure to do competent work... the list goes on, he sucks and therefore should suffer for it! lol....

Oh, I agree he sucks eggs. I just felt bad. Just some guy, less than perfect, fudges here and there, etc. Just a guy - has his normal life - goes on about his business - making good money - says nice things about defendants - perhaps motivated by his moral compass - not that we all have the same moral compass - but anyhow, he got SLAMMED and good!

THAT is why I feel bad for him. Plus, he sorta fell for Jodi. He believes her. That's gotta suck even more.

Travis was hurt by Jodi. He told her she hurt him more than anyone ever. Because Travis actually did care for Jodi. It kinda appears the doc cares what happens to Jodi. Instead of helping her, he's hurt her case.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:41 pm

@ 18th I have a theory about the pill the book etc... I think that it is possible that someone may have placed the pill under the ledge of the table where Jodi sits.. when she was doing the funky put something into the booklet she always has and is writing in..(might be her notes for the book deal or the TV movie) it might have been that so she could put it into her pocket later... No proof but a possibility... court rooms here are not locked and a person could get in ahead of time... might be different there... MOO MOO MOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:43 pm

on FB someone suggested that maybe the boobie lady put it in the pocket of the folder and she pulled it out... If today she has an officer sitting next to her I'm going to laugh so hard... watch her be all butthurt... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Bmore wrote:Mari I don't feel bad for him at all... Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas... I could give 2 sh!ts about him, but as a "professional" he's awful. Unprepared, lazy, over-explaining to cover his mistakes or failure to do competent work... the list goes on, he sucks and therefore should suffer for it! lol....

Oh, I agree he sucks eggs. I just felt bad. Just some guy, less than perfect, fudges here and there, etc. Just a guy - has his normal life - goes on about his business - making good money - says nice things about defendants - perhaps motivated by his moral compass - not that we all have the same moral compass - but anyhow, he got SLAMMED and good!

THAT is why I feel bad for him. Plus, he sorta fell for Jodi. He believes her. That's gotta suck even more.

Travis was hurt by Jodi. He told her she hurt him more than anyone ever. Because Travis actually did care for Jodi. It kinda appears the doc cares what happens to Jodi. Instead of helping her, he's hurt her case.

It might make the jury sympathetic... or might give her cause for an appeal... but the man needs to stop thinking with the little head! His professionalism/income/credibility is at stake. According to the old adage; "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" He saw her 12 times in 3 years at some point he should have gotten a clue! No sympathy here I am afraid! MOO MOO and I appreciate that others feel differently.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by THATGIRL Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:55 pm

OMG!! saw the video of the pill taking and drinking water, what the heck!!! someone is helping her on the inside. I don't know how she can steal a pad and pencile and pop a pill right on camera, WOW! I would hate to think her def team is involved with this... that would be incrediable. I see how she looks at Wilmont, she looks at her with scary eyes, I would not get to close to her, period. affraid

THATGIRL

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next