Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17

+32
olivier57
tesstruhart
Pianist
justanopinion
18thcenturylady
Junebug
Weeziethm
vegret
Bmore
nemo1970
Mercysake
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
renatae
Mylife101
FireandBlood
sassy5d
gsweater
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
auman58
sitemama
Jill-in-NV
Nene_Please
Gizmo711
Hinky Refugee
yellow bike
keikikiki
dbratt
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Mrskinger
36 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 am

I think the mags were just to show what a sh!tty person she was, that after 2 years she's finally came up with a story admitting she was there but would escape responsibility and one of her friends is screwing it up...

the ME said that a bullet thru the brain is different then a spear or screwdriver because it spirals, the gases around it and it sometimes tumbles so it's going to do more damage, it's like comparing apples to oranges... And this was said during the state's CIC. I don't see any excuse of why the Dt didn't address this stuff during their CIC...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am

from fb...

Teresa Gibson - If it were self defense, and the bullet was first, he wouldn't be able really to ever get up from that. He being there 5 days undiscovered. He would of died eventually. Anyone who didn't intend murder would not go further to insure death. Anyone who only wanted to stop him but not kill him might would of called 911. Not leave and go see another potential bf.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:02 am

Bmore wrote:I think the mags were just to show what a sh!tty person she was, that after 2 years she's finally came up with a story admitting she was there but would escape responsibility and one of her friends is screwing it up...

the ME said that a bullet thru the brain is different then a spear or screwdriver because it spirals, the gases around it and it sometimes tumbles so it's going to do more damage, it's like comparing apples to oranges... And this was said during the state's CIC. I don't see any excuse of why the Dt didn't address this stuff during their CIC...

Agree, BMore, and that's why it is irrelevant, and IMO would be wrong for the judge to allow it. It COULD confuse some of the jury---(I am sorry, but I will never forget the Pinellas 12).

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:03 am

forget or forgive...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:04 am

I don't think the shot came first because I saw the bullet wound to his head. I don't think the shot came first because the ME has more experience than I do and I am willing to go with his testimony. I don't think the shot came first because even if he could get up, it's highly unlikely he could have run down the hall, opened the closet door, rushed through the closet into the bathroom and then lunged due to the shock/gases, etc that others have mentioned. And lastly, and most importantly, I don't think the shot came first because Jodi wants me to believe it did....
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 am

I don't know if this will show up because I can't post pics but this was the link with the pic off of fb... so funny Wizard of oz

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2F04809bc1b0ed547d740e6c186e88f99c%2Ftumblr_mm22ffGBTo1rpsuhuo2_500.jpg&h=JAQGpKegO&s=1

Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:13 am

Weeziethm wrote:HLN/Beth Karas must be on TV right now because I see the following on both FB and WS...

Beth Karas said that the motion the DT filed this morning was to allow the psychologist to also include testimony rebutting Dr Horn. They claim the psychologist should be able to testify to this since he is a neuropsychologist.

Apparently the issue is about the bullet passing through the brain and testifying that TA would be able to get up and move/run afterwards thereby rebutting what Dr Horn said.

FB posters are saying that JM filed a motion to block this. I have not seen official verification but am passing this along with a disclaimer!

I thought I heard someone say this, but then I told myself I was hearing things.

Really, I don't think a neuropsychologist would have greater expertise than Dr. Horn about whether or not Travis would still be able to function. Especially since his other testimony in previous cases has been questionable at best. MOO.

Curioser and curioser.
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:13 am

oh... over the weekend i was watching Bio and the Richard Speck case was on, he killed the 8 nurses in Chicago in 1966... After awhile in prison before he died of a heart attack there was a video of him answering questions about the murder... I want to say he had a knife and gun and when asked why he used the knife on them instead of the gun he said because the knife was quieter and wouldn't draw attention... I think he did end up shooting some because of the screaming... but he was so matter of fact, i didn't want to get caught and the gun would have likely made that happen...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:18 am

another thing about Dr. G commenting on the brain injury... the ME said especially in young people the brain is tightly pressed against the front part of the skull, that the bullet would have no choice but to go thru it. In rebutt he said the bullet could of tumbled because of hitting bone (so we don't really need to worry about the position they were in when she shot him). the ME saw and inspected the inside of TA's skull, he knew of any deformities, abnormalities of the bone, etc... by his visual inspection, knowledge, and experience he was sure of his conclusion. for a shady guy to come in and make any determination on TA at all is BS...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:23 am

I don't like that JSS is letting the Dt play from the finish line, hindsight is 20/20... Now that the entire case has been laid out they want to bring in additional testimony to bolster their claim...

On FB someone said that Dr. G talking ME stuff went poof because he's not an MD but the Dt is looking to bring in a MD to talk about the shot... All this should have been done during your CIC
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:27 am

Aless posted upthread about today's hearing at 10:30 am - it is a status hearing and had been on the docket previous to yesterday's defense motion. I'm going to assume they will cover that during the hearing, but we won't know until/unless something else is posted to the court case or if Beth Karas et al get news.

My understanding is that surrebuttals are very rare and only cover "new" evidence presented during rebuttal. IMO, Dr Horn's rebuttal was not "new" from his CIC, but I'm sure the defense does not agree with me! Altho JSS has been very lenient toward JA due to DP case, I will be gobsmacked if she allows this. Cell

Not to mention pissed off!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:30 am

I know... I'm surprised she let the rebuttbutt happen... Dt's own witness Dr. S brought up BPD first and his lazy ass decided not to test for it and went with what he was paid to do...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:36 am

Bmore wrote:I'm sorry but i think either JA did a little slap and tickle with Searcy or promised him some yuck yuck... He creeps me out just like Dr. S...

the messages in the mags... I don't recall the jury asking questions about them when JM showed the actual messages then when AL was on the stand and he asked about the mags again were there any questions about them? I remember something like were the messages for you but don't remember who asked it... I think it was to show JA's character, look at this foul-mouthed little sneak breaking the jail rules, and coaching testimony...

Gus Searcy gave me the heeby geebies... but... I think JA gave anyone a ride that wanted one if she thought that they could advance her standing in society.. JMO ... $$ .... prestige... job
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 am

Freckles wrote:Re the Hughes' emails to/from Travis:
I find it rather annoying Alyce/dteam wants to tell us what was in the mind of the Hughes' when they wrote and sent the emails to Travis! After all, Chris and Sky Hughes are BOTH alive and both are capable of telling us themselves EXACTLY what they were thinking and what their writings were reflective on. No need for twisting or speculating here, folks!

And that's exactly what Chris said, Freckles. Something on the order of it irked them that she had taken upon herself to speak for them, and they were frustrated that they were never called to the stand in order to testify to their own experience and actions.

Of course, the DT takes upon itself to tell us what was in the mind of everyone, and twists and turns and edits and takes out of context, manipulating unendingly to give their spin on everything. LaViolette acts like she's an expert on Travis in particular, telling us all about his every move and action from her warped perspective. barf
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:41 am

I hope during closing JM brings up how with some of the Dt's experts they would preach how important 'context' was but yet quoted e-comm to suit their needs not what was actually said...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:43 am

from fb...

Terri Griego - What is fraud witness Susie Dittman

Pauline Beck - Suzie Dittman was supposedly a JM rebuttal witness from JP Morgan that JM either chose not to or was precluded from calling during rebuttal because of Nurmi's motion. When Suzie wasn't called, she allegedly tweeted that she would have testified about $$$ transferred from TA's account to JA's account; however, she did not specify a time frame or amount of said transfer(s).
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by FireandBlood Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:43 am

I'd like to dedicate this song to Juan Martinez. I feel the man is deserving of an epic score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPiWUq5DUjE
FireandBlood
FireandBlood

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:44 am

Bmore wrote:catching up... I don't see how JSS can let Dr. G talk about any ME issue... the ME said in the state's CIC that if the shot came first that TA wouldn't be able to fight back therefore no defensive wounds and how didn he get down the hall and then in the shower... During their 5 years on the stand the Dt had plently of time to bring someone one in for their CIC to rebutt this but they didn't, they rested. Having the Dt bring on Dr. G and do a rebuttbutt is indeed a second bite of the apple because they knew Dr. D's diagnosis for over a year, they could have brought someone in to rebutt but they didn't. But to have Dr. G discuss the brain injury to me is getting a chance to eat the entire apple...

"Rebuttbutt," LOL. "Five years on the stand." Haha. And I agree with this entire post. Time to stop this shillyshallying around! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17 - Page 11 88030
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:46 am

got this from fb... if this is the CK photoshoot she was trying to mimick she achieved an epic fail... wow... lol

http://www.underwearexpert.com/2013/02/mark-kanemura-showers/
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 am

FireandBlood wrote:I'd like to dedicate this song to Juan Martinez. I feel the man is deserving of an epic score.

BRAVO, BRAVO. Wonderful and spirited. Thanks for sharing!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 am

Did anyone watch NG last night? She had more of the parents interviews? On fb they said that the dad said JA had 2 boxes, she said one was for Matt and one for Darryl... what was in these boxes? and why?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:06 am

carlakay wrote:this same debate was going down during the end Dr. Drew's program last night and here is what I think

saying the shot came first is MORE heinous..if he did not drop immedietly and we know Travis didn't due to the defensive wounds on his hands,then he was already in a great deal of pain..confusion and shock when chica started using the knife. That is far more worse than what the prosecution claims happened..IMO

I dont care that she claims to not of seen blood after the shot..there would of been ALOT of blood and even if he was still coming at her it wasn't in an attempt to take her life but rather an instinctual act of self preservation after having just been shot in the head...

sooooo regardless of our varying theories bout when the shot occurred I say let the jury make up their mind..cuz I do believe anyone with any common sense would agree that a bullet ripping thru the face of a dead body is far less horrible than 29 stab wounds into a man already suffering a gunshot wound to the head

I totally agree with you Carlakay. Either way, it was horrible and Travis suffered terribly. TA was obviously alive after the first wound and attempting to flee from Jodi. Murder was clearly her intent. There is a valid argument for either gunshot first or knife first and absolutely no need for either camp (in trial or on this board) to insist on being right about this point. In the end it doesn't matter at all! The sheer brutality of the morgue photos tell the only story that actually needs to be told. I don't see how it is possible for a single member of the jury to look at the crime scene pic's and the morgue pic's and not see the immense suffering of Travis. Furthermore, the photos also depict a man so badly wounded in either gun/knife scenario that he would not have posed further threat and Jodi could have easily escaped if this had been real self-defense. The DT realizes this problem and that is why they want the crime of passion option. JMO, of course.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:08 am

Bmore wrote:I think the mags were just to show what a sh!tty person she was, that after 2 years she's finally came up with a story admitting she was there but would escape responsibility and one of her friends is screwing it up...

Hi, Bmore!
IIRC, Matt was supposed to testify (or he did) at the hearing in which JA was trying to state Travis was into porn. He had (apparently) spoken to her attys and had screwed up the story SHE wanted him to tell... and it had to deal with the fake letters. She wrote him the message in the magazine trying to get him to support the lies she had put out re Travis and porn.

JM covered this base of disqualifying any "potential" statement just in case Matt decided to testify in this trial for the defense. Pretty much got that base covered and Matt's credibility shot. Nothing like lying under oath, IMO!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:09 am

I don't know how the jury will be able to see by the signs of premed... with technology and everything else used to solve crimes, criminals need to be more sophisticated and in a way JA was...

- staged the fake break in at g-ma's and stole the gun
- didn't use her own car and rented from a distance
- changed her appearance
- set up several alibis (photoshoot - DB, Ryan in Utah)
- Gathered up gas cans, avoided paper and video trail
- Knew enough about phone pings to take the battery out of her phone.

She didn't have a written checklist, now days I wouldn't expect anyone too
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:12 am

Bmore wrote:oh... over the weekend i was watching Bio and the Richard Speck case was on, he killed the 8 nurses in Chicago in 1966... After awhile in prison before he died of a heart attack there was a video of him answering questions about the murder... I want to say he had a knife and gun and when asked why he used the knife on them instead of the gun he said because the knife was quieter and wouldn't draw attention... I think he did end up shooting some because of the screaming... but he was so matter of fact, i didn't want to get caught and the gun would have likely made that happen...
I recall this case! Shocked I was a child at the time. Later, I read the book, "Why did they kill?" which dealt with two male teens who killed nurse(s) in the 1950s in the Chicago area.. You are correct on his weapons of choice but I had not heard the reason.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:14 am

Bmore wrote:from fb...

Pauline Beck - Suzie Dittman was supposedly a JM rebuttal witness from JP Morgan that JM either chose not to or was precluded from calling during rebuttal because of Nurmi's motion. When Suzie wasn't called, she allegedly tweeted that she would have testified about $$$ transferred from TA's account to JA's account; however, she did not specify a time frame or amount of said transfer(s).
Oh, wow. This interests me. Do you know where I could get more info?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:18 am

Bmore wrote:I'm sorry but i think either JA did a little slap and tickle with Searcy or promised him some yuck yuck... He creeps me out just like Dr. S...

the messages in the mags... I don't recall the jury asking questions about them when JM showed the actual messages then when AL was on the stand and he asked about the mags again were there any questions about them? I remember something like were the messages for you but don't remember who asked it... I think it was to show JA's character, look at this foul-mouthed little sneak breaking the jail rules, and coaching testimony...

The jury asked Alyce if the secret magazine codes were meant for her. Alyce looked perplexed and responded that she is not aware of any magazine codes and that they were not for her. As much as I have a bad taste in my mouth Cell for Alyce and her obvious hired gun bias, I kinda feel a little sorry for her. Imagine how angry she must be to learn on the stand (from the jury, no less) how much of Jodi's deviant, manipulative behavior was withheld from her for her evaluation, eg. magazine codes, JA threatening TA, kicking her mom in 2008, etc, etc. Of course, Alyce may have just chosen to ignore it all just like she did everything else that didn't favor JA, IMO.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 am

Bmore wrote:got this from fb... if this is the CK photoshoot she was trying to mimick she achieved an epic fail... wow... lol

http://www.underwearexpert.com/2013/02/mark-kanemura-showers/
That's a "ooops!"

" The gallery below is a collection of extra photos taken for a 2012 GQ Style China editorial."

Travis was murdered by then... Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:23 am

sassy5d wrote:What if the mags were for Darryl? IMO, he 'f%^#{€' up her case with the gas cans. He did say wonderful things about her (just like the lovely post card she sent that was on dr.d last night)

I believe the magazine codes were for Matt McCartney. They referrenced MM's appearance at a pre-trial hearing regarding the forged pedo letters. JM also taunted JA with whether or not MM would truly be in her corner when push comes to shove immediately before (or after?) he taunted her with the magazine codes cliffhanger.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:27 am

Weeziethm wrote:Aless posted upthread about today's hearing at 10:30 am - it is a status hearing and had been on the docket previous to yesterday's defense motion. I'm going to assume they will cover that during the hearing, but we won't know until/unless something else is posted to the court case or if Beth Karas et al get news.

My understanding is that surrebuttals are very rare and only cover "new" evidence presented during rebuttal. IMO, Dr Horn's rebuttal was not "new" from his CIC, but I'm sure the defense does not agree with me! Altho JSS has been very lenient toward JA due to DP case, I will be gobsmacked if she allows this. Cell

Not to mention pissed off!

Me too, Weez....

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 am

Freckles... this OT but...

in the video he had like a pageboy hair cut and is sitting in his underwear and has boobs... he was being asked about if he felt anything and he said no and just basic stuff i guess... the narrator of the show said that he got ahold of hormones and grew boobs and became what is called a queen bee and that helps keep you safe... ughhhh.... i'll see if i can find a youtube link to it... Nope just the entire episode on Bio...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 am

Freckles wrote:

the poster on fb said that it was allegedly... I guess try and find her twitter to see if it's true
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:33 am

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:oh... over the weekend i was watching Bio and the Richard Speck case was on, he killed the 8 nurses in Chicago in 1966... After awhile in prison before he died of a heart attack there was a video of him answering questions about the murder... I want to say he had a knife and gun and when asked why he used the knife on them instead of the gun he said because the knife was quieter and wouldn't draw attention... I think he did end up shooting some because of the screaming... but he was so matter of fact, i didn't want to get caught and the gun would have likely made that happen...
I recall this case! Shocked I was a child at the time. Later, I read the book, "Why did they kill?" which dealt with two male teens who killed nurse(s) in the 1950s in the Chicago area.. You are correct on his weapons of choice but I had not heard the reason.

I was a very young teen at the time. I lived in a suburb of Chicago. I remember my mom and dad talking about the case, and how horrified everyone was. I remember seeing the Filipino nurse on TV who escaped! She rolled under a bed and stayed there all through the killings. He had lost count, and missed her. Even though I was young I will never forget it.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 am

I tried googling for a CK underwear shower pics and always found nothing... I wonder if she got wind of this some how and threw it out there like everything else...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 am

renatae wrote:
Bmore wrote:catching up... I don't see how JSS can let Dr. G talk about any ME issue... the ME said in the state's CIC that if the shot came first that TA wouldn't be able to fight back therefore no defensive wounds and how didn he get down the hall and then in the shower... During their 5 years on the stand the Dt had plently of time to bring someone one in for their CIC to rebutt this but they didn't, they rested. Having the Dt bring on Dr. G and do a rebuttbutt is indeed a second bite of the apple because they knew Dr. D's diagnosis for over a year, they could have brought someone in to rebutt but they didn't. But to have Dr. G discuss the brain injury to me is getting a chance to eat the entire apple...

"Rebuttbutt," LOL. "Five years on the stand." Haha. And I agree with this entire post. Time to stop this shillyshallying around! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17 - Page 11 88030

roflao roflao roflao Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17 - Page 11 803492

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:37 am

Freckles wrote:

I too would love to see more info on this. What a pity she didn't appear in rebuttal case...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:39 am

I wonder if JM will mention that Dr. G and AL are chumy? then the jury can realize they practice the same voodoo and take this one to be just one of the same... what does NG sing when she gets frustrated... 2nd verse same as the first... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:41 am

I watched the Nancy Grace show last night - twice. She showed the extended versions of Jodi's parents' interrogation tapes.

Interesting - the father said she was always weird, icy face, would just stare, nothing in her eyes, but he noted that since she left Palm Desert - moved to Mesa - she's been EXTRA crazy. She'd been having financial troubles though - and when things don't go Jodi's way, she lashes out.

She couldn't lash out at Travis - not yet, anyhow - she was "working" him. But she'd call her mother and yell/scream - blame her parents for everything that was ever wrong. She'd manipulate the mother into getting money.

Yes, these ARE characteristics of Borderline Personality Disorder. But she's got psychopathy, too.

And more interesting, BOTH of her parents "wondered" if Jodi had a hand in killing Travis.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:41 am

FireandBlood wrote:I'd like to dedicate this song to Juan Martinez. I feel the man is deserving of an epic score.

Wow! Nice one! While listening to this score, I can envision a montage of attorneys sparring throughout the trial, ending with Jodi's guilty verdict, Jodi's reaction to the verdict, Juan congratulating and embracing TA's family and ending with Juan Martinez' triumphant, yet humble exit from the courthouse.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:42 am

Bmore wrote:I wonder if JM will mention that Dr. G and AL are chumy? then the jury can realize they practice the same voodoo and take this one to be just one of the same... what does NG sing when she gets frustrated... 2nd verse same as the first... lol

Oh, he must! Honestly, I think Juan can simply not even cross examine the guy and just give it to the jury. Let the jurors ask all the questions.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 am

Mari what about the boxes?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:45 am

from fb... anyone remember this? doesn't sound like a meek church mouse to me... more like the memorial plane flight home hoochie mama...

Darlene Lopez - Going back in time. Remember on NG saying that Jode spent 20 mins in the car with some guy and he was willing to leave his wife and kids for her. Who was that anyway?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:46 am

Bmore wrote:Did anyone watch NG last night? She had more of the parents interviews? On fb they said that the dad said JA had 2 boxes, she said one was for Matt and one for Darryl... what was in these boxes? and why?

It had to be some of the stuff found in her rental car when they arrested her. We only know there were books, pictures, clothing.

Who knows, Jodi probably thought Matt and Darryl would be longing for her while she rots in jail and would want to keep her schitt for sentimental reasons.

This is another glaring example of how different Jodi is. I would set fire to any crap a murderer left with me.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 am

I know this isn't correct but i imagine a shoe box all decorated and pretty with symbols of love... a Matt box and Darryl box... she puts all her keepsakes from those relationships in the boxes, cards, letters, dried flower... then goes on a trip and kills them and cuts of their left ring finger for not marrying her or their heart for breaking hers... like i said my imagination... lol

Last edited by Bmore on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't know my right from left apparently... lol)
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:55 am

Those parent interrogation interviews were something! They knew something was wrong with her for a long time, she was secretive, told them nothing of her personal life, they hadn't even seen a picture of Travis, yet I got a feeling that they were genuinely forthcoming with Flores in answering his questions, offering information, trying to sort it out. They spoke of JA alternating between screaming angry rage and crying hysterically. Mom said JA would never tell her the reason she was crying. Dad said she was horrible to "my wife". JA's financial troubles seem bigger than I had imagined - Dad said she put her mortgage payments on a credit card (split with Darryl @ $3500 per month) wow.

They were walking on eggshells around her. I kinda felt sorry for them. But, YES, they both wondered if she had anything to do with the murder and told Flores that. Things that make you go, hmmmm.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:59 am

something on HLN after dark a juror voted not guilty on premed because the Dt said she abandoned that plan when she didn't kill him when she got there and then they had sex... this is just what i'm getting from the posts on fb... Ummm... if it's SD then you shouldn't talk about aborting your premed murder... that being said what if the plan was to wait to kill him?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:06 am

I hope JM drives home that JA sat there on the stand telling the jury thru their questions that yes she lied before now and is currently telling the truth. I wouldn't lie to you... and point out her obvious lies like not meeting up on the pedo day because texts prove it, they didn't put xmas stuff in the attic because it was empty, etc.. I'd ask the jury to think about why torn out missing pages of her diary were now available for evidience if the point of tearing them out is to get rid of them... we're talking about a person who hid messages about altering testimony in outgoing mags to a friend... She's not trustworthy at all, nothing should be believed that she's said or to her experts that she said it too...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:10 am

Bmore wrote:I hope JM drives home that JA sat there on the stand telling the jury thru their questions that yes she lied before now and is currently telling the truth. I wouldn't lie to you... and point out her obvious lies like not meeting up on the pedo day because texts prove it, they didn't put xmas stuff in the attic because it was empty, etc.. I'd ask the jury to think about why torn out missing pages of her diary were now available for evidience if the point of tearing them out is to get rid of them... we're talking about a person who hid messages about altering testimony in outgoing mags to a friend... She's not trustworthy at all, nothing should be believed that she's said or to her experts that she said it too...

That was kind of awesome that a juror asked about the attic. I would have just assumed there WAS an attic. These jurors live in Phoenix - they know people don't have finished attics. Its too damn HOT!

Jodi and her Xmas decorations in the attic. Travis had a 3,600 sq foot house and a 3 car garage - he didn't need to put stuff in an attic.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:13 am

when the jury can examine evidence like the texts and emails will they get the entire thing? I know the witnesses read the 'highlighted' portions but will they get to read it in it's entirety?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:13 am

Bmore wrote:I wonder if JM will mention that Dr. G and AL are chumy? then the jury can realize they practice the same voodoo and take this one to be just one of the same... what does NG sing when she gets frustrated... 2nd verse same as the first... lol

I do think he will be able to mention that.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next