Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

+19
18thcenturylady
lostyou
Mari 68
Bmore
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Hobnob
Moosiesmama
Lash
Alessandra_Deux
Trueblue
Freckles
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Bat Woman
Puzzler
carlakay
Weeziethm
Calypso
23 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 Empty Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 am

Accused Murderer Jodi Arias Makes A Killing On eBay (PHOTOS)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/18/jodi-arias-artwork-ebay_n_2505997.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=1625367,b=facebook

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

Post by Weeziethm Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:26 am

Re the "skank" remark. What I heard her initially imply on the stand was that Travis called her a skank. After another question or two, she says, Well actually we were on the phone together and I heard a muffled sound like he was talking to someone else (roommate) who said that, so Travis didn't actually call me that but repeated what the roommate said and then said, Just Kidding. Blah Blah Blah.

My point is that the roommate KNEW Jodi and obviously had some personal knowledge of her behavior to form this opinion and express it out loud, joking or not.

So hope the jury and Prosecution picked up on the implication she was trying to make but failed, and the fact that this roommate most likely didn't pick out that adjective out of thin air without some background knowledge which would lead him to that word.

....Just sayin'
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Sadly, I don't believe she will get the death penalty.

I see her as calculating, methodical and manipulating.

I believe JA became enamoured with the popularity, the financial security, the "rags to rich's" lifestyle TA achieved and she envisioned this for herself.

I believe she went to great lengths to manipulate Travis, and in some ways it may have worked. I believe Travis was tortured by JA spiritually/sexually, going against what he believed in, at the same time giving into his physical desires and feeling like he failed/guilty afterward.

JA knew she could manipulate him this way. She was calculating to the point of photographically documenting these sexual encounters which she could use against him in the future.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:55 pm

I havent posted in a long time but been reading everyday on this case so just thought I would share with all a lil test I did myself after hearing this creepy bore describe her and Travis' first sexual encounter. I have always been a tomboy..my closest friends are all males and I work in an auto mechanic shop and I asked every man I came across since hearing her utter that load of bs if ever in their life they started a sexual relationship by giving oral instead of receiving it..the answer was 100%..NEVER. If I recall reading correctly that there are 7 men on this jury that statement alone should get a guilty verdict.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:08 pm

This woman reminds me of Casey Anthony.
She can't tell the truth.
She can't tell the same story twice.
She is void of any feeling that she could possibly do anything wrong.
She's like a "vortex".
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:41 pm

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned" ..
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 Empty Jodi Arias - Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Puzzler wrote:This woman reminds me of Casey Anthony.
She can't tell the truth.
She can't tell the same story twice.
She is void of any feeling that she could possibly do anything wrong.
She's like a "vortex".
And just like Casey and Cindy, she says at least twenty words to describe a situation or conversation when only two would suffice. Verbal diarrhea!
I also don't think she'll get the death penalty but if she walks, the justice system has got to be investigated and changed. IMO.
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Report: Bryan Carr Is New Man In Jodi Arias' Life
Posted: 02/07/2013 1:25 pm EST | Updated: 02/07/2013 1:25 pm EST

Snipped:
-----
Accused murderer Jodi Arias has a new man in her life, according to a report by Azcentral.com.

The man, identified by the news network as Bryan Carr, said he has been visiting Arias behind bars for more than a year. He said the couple met through a mutual friend prior to her arrest and connected on Facebook.

Carr told Azcentral.com that Arias is not the person she is portrayed to be by the media.

"She's not that person at all. She's the nicest girl you'll ever meet," Carr told the news network in an exclusive interview.

Carr said he reached out to Arias after she was incarcerated because his sister had been in an abusive relationship. Since the start of Arias' trial, Carr said he has been attendance to support her.
-----

Shaking my head in complete amazement. Does he not realize she brutally murdered someone? Hello??? He better hope she gets convicted and kept in prison so he doesn't end up the way Travis Alexander did.

Read more at source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/jodi-arias-bryan-carr-_n_2638808.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Stolat:
"This is a moot point since photographic evidence recovered from the washer show she did not run away and had jeans on (in picture) "

I shared only because it illustrates she is a liar who can't keep her facts straight. By now, we ALL know she IS the murderer of Travis Alexander despite all the other fibs she gave. In the early statements interviews, she insisted things we now know to be lies.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:04 pm

From Curious Portlander:

"She's not that person at all. She's the nicest girl you'll ever meet," Carr told the news network in an exclusive interview."

He is a fool. And a fool and his life are soon parted.
I shudder to think of any male hooking up with her but that is his choice; for some reason, he thinks he is better in character than Travis. Perhaps, he is. I just don't see Jodi staying loyal to one man long; she will always have a radar on for the next best thing to serve her whims.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:12 pm

carlakay wrote:I havent posted in a long time but been reading everyday on this case so just thought I would share with all a lil test I did myself after hearing this creepy bore describe her and Travis' first sexual encounter. I have always been a tomboy..my closest friends are all males and I work in an auto mechanic shop and I asked every man I came across since hearing her utter that load of bs if ever in their life they started a sexual relationship by giving oral instead of receiving it..the answer was 100%..NEVER. If I recall reading correctly that there are 7 men on this jury that statement alone should get a guilty verdict.
IMO, part of blaming the victim is to accuse him of such overwhelming and outlandish behavior as Jodi has done. And nothing sells better to the media or a jury than sex.
So we explain the gnarly pics as a "budding photographer" and the sexual acts as being foisted upon her; she is ALWAYS at the beck and call of a mean troll and she had to act in self defense.

I wonder if the defense is aware of how much his intoning voice and repeated stories of sexual acts, the showing of the pics, JA's monotone never-ending voice are draining to the listener. If the crime was horrific, there should be a law against this type of court presentation.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Filling in the gaps:

When did Jodi change her hair color?

" Several days before the trip Arias repeatedly contacted her ex-boyfriend, Darryl Brewer, asking to borrow gas cans for a trip to Arizona without explanation. The cans were not returned to Brewer. Receipts presented at trial also show Arias purchased two 5 gallon gas cans, hair dye, and lubricant from Walmart in Salinas, California on June 3, 2008."

" The recovered images included Arias and Alexander, both in sexually suggestive poses, at approximately 1:40 p.m. on June 4, 2008. In the photos, she is brunette and wearing pigtails."

" When she arrived in Utah on June 5, 2008 Arias had dyed her hair blonde."

Was this before or after the rental of the car?

" A white Ford Focus was rented by Arias in Redding, California on June 2, 2008, some 100 miles south of her residence. She advised Budget Rent a Car staff that the rental was for local use only. The vehicle was returned on June 7, 2008 after being driven approximately 2,800 miles, missing floor mats, and "kool-aid" looking stains on the front and rear seats. "

When was the gun stolen from the grandparents' home?

" On May 28, 2008, an "odd" burglary occurred at the residence of Arias's grandparents, with whom she was living, in Yreka, California."

I got the quotes from another site where they accredited them to wiki.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Pre-trial media coverage:

ABC News conducted a jailhouse interview with Arias in which she said, "I didn’t hurt Travis. I would never hurt Travis.....“I would be shaking in my boots right now if I had to answer to God for such a heinous crime.”[28] The case was also featured on an episode of 48 Hours Mystery: Picture Perfect in 2008.

Inside Edition also interviewed Arias at the Maricopa County Jail where she proclaimed, "No jury is going to convict me ... because I am innocent and you can mark my words on that. No jury is going to convict me."[29] It was during this interview that she offered up her second version of events by describing how two unknown individuals attacked her and Alexander. She was "miraculously" spared after the assailants gun misfired which gave her time to flee the home, naked, but she did not make any attempts to get help for wounded Alexander.[28]\\

source: wiki
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 pm

I do not think she will get the death penalty, but should get life without parole. Who are the friends that are supporting her and selling her art work on ebay for her?
I do believe that Travis did use her however she continued to allow that to happen instead of walking away.
I would say most of us had been brought up with a lot of discipline, but we don't develop into a murderer.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:18 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/jodi-arias-bryan-carr-_n_2638808.html

Well, ask and you will get an answer.
JA has a new bf!
Bryan Carr

Not sure if this is the same as above:
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Kansas/Butler-County-KS/Bryan-C-Carr.20945391.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:26 pm

The Tribute Book for Travis:
Looking to see if Jodi signed here...

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/azcentral/guestbook.aspx?n=travis-alexander&pid=111492055

Page 27:

" June 14, 2008
Travis, what can I say to you that I haven't already said? I am so grateful for the endless hours of conversation and amazing experiences we've shared. Thank you for having the courage to share the Gospel with me. You've had one of the greatest impacts on my life, and have forever altered it's course for the better. I love you, my friend, and always will.
~
Jodi Arias,
Yreka, California
"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Freckles wrote:The Tribute Book for Travis:

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/azcentral/guestbook.aspx?n=travis-alexander&pid=111492055

Page 27:

" June 14, 2008
Travis, what can I say to you that I haven't already said? I am so grateful for the endless hours of conversation and amazing experiences we've shared. Thank you for having the courage to share the Gospel with me. You've had one of the greatest impacts on my life, and have forever altered it's course for the better. I love you, my friend, and always will.
~
Jodi Arias,
Yreka, California
"

Wow! You should email this to the prosecutor!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Tribute Book:
Travis grandmother who passed in 2001:

" June 15, 2008
My dear Travis,
I dont know how I can go on without you.I am so grateful you came to my home when you were 8 years old to live with me.We had many happy times together,you were an easy boy to raise,and a great young man.It was a pleasure to be your grandmother.I will always love you.....Mummum.
~
Norma Sarvey,
Riverside, California"

Travis' sister, Tanisha:

" June 15, 2008
Travis, words could never explain the hurt and pain i feel in my heart.You were such a great guy.Who could ever hurt you ,and take away your life?Thanks for always beleiving in me.I'll never forget all the times we shared.You will always be a hero and will always be in my heart.I LOVE YOU.Families will be together forever...your sister
~
Tanisha Alexander,
Riverside, California"

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:41 pm

To read the Tribute Book is to open the pages to the many different relationships Travis had with many people from around the country. He must have been awesome in person.
There was one person remembering Travis 15 years before his death and how he kept buying her tacos just to see how many she could eat: she ate 15!

And then there is this person:
' June 17, 2008
My dearest Travis, words cannot express the deep loss I feel, knowing I will never be able to hear your voice again. I still can't believe I spoke to you last June 3rd. I wish you were still here ...but at the same time I am so relieved to know that you are with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know you'll be successful up there ;) as you were down here. I always think about you and everytime I visit the temple, I'll think of you even more. I love you so much and I am so grateful for "our time" that you and I were able to be together... I'm still keeping my end of our promise and naming my first son after you :) I love you forever T-dogg. Thank you for being my anchor and light. I love you Angel.

*i'll be seeing you...*
~
Krischelle,
Mission Viejo, California
"

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/azcentral/guestbook.aspx?n=travis-alexander&pid=111492055&page=24

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:43 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Freckles wrote:The Tribute Book for Travis:

Page 27:

" June 14, 2008
~
Jodi Arias,
Yreka, California
"

How would I do that? Got an addy or email?
It could, IMO, have some impact. JA does NOT show any contrition for what she had done and she does not indicate Travis abused her in any fashion.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Tribute Book:
" One time you told me you had never had a birthday party, I thought that was crazy. That year I threw you a surprise birthday luau at my parents house."

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/azcentral/guestbook.aspx?n=travis-alexander&pid=111492055&page=22

This is hurting. Travis overcame so much. He had so little to start with but he invested in himself and in others.So many DID see the beauty of this soul.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Freckles wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:

How would I do that? Got an addy or email?
It could, IMO, have some impact. JA does NOT show any contrition for what she had done and she does not indicate Travis abused her in any fashion.

I agree! I can't find the email address I saw earlier (I think it was in someone's comment in some article I read), but I did find the Maricopa County's Attorney's Office website (I assume this is the right one, but I'm not positive). Their address is:

301 West Jefferson Street
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Their main phone number is: (602) 506-3411 (You might want to call them first to verify it's the right place)

Here's the "Contact Us" page, where you can send an email: http://www.maricopacountyattorney.org/FAQ/contact.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:19 am

Thanks. We will see where it goes in the morning
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:22 am

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/06/man-who-gave-jodi-money-visit-travis-speaks-out

Paul Stern: The man who gave Jodi money to make the last trip to Mesa where she then killed Travis.
" “The day before she left, she was pretty frantic that she had to go back and see Travis," Paul Stern said, not knowing what fateful event was about to occur in Arizona. “She talked about how [Travis] was seeing other people and she asked to borrow money and I gave her money.”

He later added, “When you engage in conversation with Jodi and look into her eyes, it's like looking in a two-way mirror -- but Jodi's looking at the reflective part of the mirror and her eye beams never really meet your eyes.”"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 am

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/06/travis-friend-jodi-doesnt-show-signs-remorse

Travis' friend: 'Jodi doesn't show signs of remorse'
By Dr. Drew staff
updated 8:59 PM EST, Thu February 07, 2013
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:29 am

Freckles wrote:Thanks. We will see where it goes in the morning

I just verified the address I gave above as that for Mr. Martinez. I also found two other phone numbers listed for him specifically from various "find a lawyer" sites:

(602) 506-7950
(602) 506-5780

Good luck, and please keep us posted!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 am

JA's Body Language

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/07/jodi-arias-body-language-stand-not-saying?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:42 am

JA's past boyfriends and their failings:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/06/jodi-arias-men-love-life-boyfriends
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:28 am

Thanks Freckles and Portlander for all the information you gave us, good job! I hope that the prosecutor gets that email because that shows she was not abused by him, or she could not have said those things about him that she did.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 am

The is the witness for the prosecution whose laptop was stolen:

Dr. Janeen DeMarte
Psychologist , PhD

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Janeen_DeMarte_PhD_Phoenix_Arizona_136525?name=Janeen_DeMarte_PhD_Phoenix_Arizona_136525
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 am

Trueblue wrote:Thanks Freckles and Portlander for all the information you gave us, good job! I hope that the prosecutor gets that email because that shows she was not abused by him, or she could not have said those things about him that she did.
You are welcome! I feed off the energy of others, I think.
I will confess, this trial has been most stressing and boring of any I have watched.
I find it compelling to try to figure out how JA's brain fails to function rationally and yet I am repulsed by her actions and her words. How she continues to act so very innocent, deserving of attention, almost virginal while acknowledging deviant and immoral behavior is TOTALLY beyond anything I have seen. Simply put, she was a bed-hopper and a social ladder climber whom if she did not get her way, felt justified in destroying anyone who stood in her way. I wish the camera would show less of her and more of her family, the spectators, and even counsel. How they respond is interesting. When Wilmott, the female defense atty, takes the time to lift her head and eyeball JA, I know the answer to some question is well rehearsed and it is critical to the defense for JA to act/respond in some prescribed manner.

I salute Ann-TX and Alessandra_Deux who have consistently relied reliable facts and links on this case and many, many other cases. Cool How they can stay on target reporting on so many of the distressing child abductions and deaths is beyond me.
(I just choose one or two cases to follow at any time. That is enough!)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:The is the witness for the prosecution whose laptop was stolen:

Dr. Janeen DeMarte
Psychologist , PhD

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Janeen_DeMarte_PhD_Phoenix_Arizona_136525?name=Janeen_DeMarte_PhD_Phoenix_Arizona_136525
I would hope and do think she has printed most of the info from her computer and given the print format to the attys PRIOR to the case going to trial; would it not be part of the evidence of discovery?

All should not be lost. Perhaps her notes or professional studies were on the computer and not given to attys? If so, she should be able to research and restore her work. Also, if she has a professional back-up company she subscribes to, they would be able to send her the info she had on the lap top.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:10 am

Although not a fan, I confess to watching NG the last few evenings, mostly for the comments of her panel guests (attorneys, psychologists, etc). One thing NG said made a lot of sense to me.

A "slow burn" started within JA. Jodi seemed to always have the upper hand with the men in her orbit...she manipulated and used them until SHE wanted to stop and move on. But with Travis, it was different. For the first time in her life, she did not have the upper hand. And when her usual manipulations and sexual antics no longer worked on him, it started a slow burn of rage within herself... ie, "No One" can do this to ME!

And, IMO, when she realized she was losing him, she began her plan to destroy. I don't believe it to be a "Snapped" situation whereby she lost it once there...I think the small flame within turned into a huge blaze of rage and she went there on purpose to snuff him out. Cold and Calculating.

Of course, I'm no psychologist nor play on one TV, but that made a lot of sense to me in trying to understand her actions.

Last edited by Weeziethm on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added another thought)
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:52 am

Calypso wrote:Sadly, I don't believe she will get the death penalty.

I see her as calculating, methodical and manipulating.

I believe JA became enamoured with the popularity, the financial security, the "rags to rich's" lifestyle TA achieved and she envisioned this for herself.

I believe she went to great lengths to manipulate Travis, and in some ways it may have worked. I believe Travis was tortured by JA spiritually/sexually, going against what he believed in, at the same time giving into his physical desires and feeling like he failed/guilty afterward.

JA knew she could manipulate him this way. She was calculating to the point of photographically documenting these sexual encounters which she could use against him in the future.

BBM - In my opinion, Travis also manipulated and used JA. I actually believe they used each other. JA probably knew she was being used, but thought she could develop the relationship with time. I don't believe TA ever had future plans with JA and he allowed JA to be led on because he enjoyed what their relationship had to offer him.

JA wanted this harmonious picture perfect life with Travis. She found a man that was adored by many, popular and somewhat of an authority figure. I don't think it mattered if Travis loved her or not. She wanted what Travis had and wanted to be his wife.

Travis found an attractive woman, she converted to Mormonism and she was willing to have secret sexual relations with him against all Mormon beliefs. TA being a church elder had a responsibility to set an example and live by the book. He never intended to have a future with JA. He used her for sex. She was not a traditional Mormon woman that he would marry.

Why would TA allow JA to take sexual pictures of them after he knew she was stalking him? The slashed tires, JA popping up places, etc...He was by all accounts an intelligent man. He had to know she could use the pictures against him. It seems as if the sex was worth the odds.

I don't believe JA killed TA in self defense. TA made mistakes. He played mind games with an unstable woman. The defense has not proven JA was in fear for her life because TA was attacking her. Her actions before the murder show premeditation and this was not a self defense killing. I believe the murder was all about revenge and jealousy.
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Totally agree with you Lash. I think that sexual street ran both ways with each engaging in the the acts for very different reasons. I think Travis was no innocent in all of this, but through no fault of his own he got a tiger by the tail and couldn't or didn't know how to let go. That being said, he surely didn't do anything that should have resulted in his cold blooded premeditated murder.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:25 pm

As far as TA abusing JA, we only know that from JA's version of events.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Calypso wrote:As far as TA abusing JA, we only know that from JA's version of events.

yeah, she's had a hellofalotta of time in the slammer to knit her fabrication together for the jury.
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Dr. Karl Hiatt speaks of convos with Travis:
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/11/did-travis-alexander-predict-his-own-death
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Jodi states there were many times they took photos but they were deleted... Funny. We only see these last?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/10/16/did-jodi-arias-snap-photos-her-dying-ex
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:03 am

Finger snap!Got it! Seen this bit of behavior before!

Shortly after I was married, my current ex- made a statement to me. I was wanting some me time so I asked him why didn't he spend time with some of his male friends? He told me, I don't need them now. Your friends are my friends."

Through the course of the too long marriage, whenever I wanted to take a minute to chat on the phone with one of my friends, he always would ask, "What did they say? What were you talking about?" If I wanted to drive a few blocks to hang out and talk shop with a gf (cooking, kids, etc.), he would get puppy dog eyes and beg to go with me; I would tell him no, this is my time.

After years of marriage, I joined some community groups. Did me good to get out once every few weeks to help out the community. Well, he insisted HE should be there too; after years of hearing this, I gave in; I stepped aside and let him take my position. He lasted one year before he quit to try to move on to some other activity I was doing.

Everything I did he tried to do and would pronounce he had done it better. I told him I was not competing with him but still he tried to compete with me.

I see this in Jodi.
She wants to own the very life of Travis.
She wants to make everything about him hers.
When he rejects her, there is nothing left for her to own so she feels abused, feels she has no choice but to kill him for he failed to let her move in and claim his soul.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:44 am

Comments supposedly by Travis to Jodi on her social media page:
Jodi has admitted hacking Travis' phone, computer.
Who is to say Jodi did not send those comments to herself FROM his appliances?

(Way back, I recall reading a book about Nancy Reagan.
Like a biography. First, she had a very dysfunctional family. Then, as an adult, she changed her name. In college, she thought a poster of an actor was a girl's bf; when told it was Ron Reagan, an actor, she announced she would marry him. While in college, the other girls soon discovered who the secret admirer was she had; she was sending letters and flowers to herself. After college, she headed to Hollywood where she soon started dating Ron; he was a married man at the time she announced she was pg. And the rest is history! Nancy got her man.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:46 am

Investigative report by Flores:

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:59 am

Have you had enough of Jodi?
Brace for next week.
The closed hearing: Judge is going to allow Jodi to testify she had walked in on Travis masturbating to pics of nude male boys. Can this get more disgusting or perverted?

" This is not the first time that Arias claimed that Alexander was attracted to children. Arias produced letters she claimed were written by Alexander after she walked in on him while masturbating. Martinez denounced them as forgeries; a handwriting expert said they could have been written by Alexander, but they were not admitted into evidence because they were copies, not originals.

But given the new development, they could come back into play if Martinez, a master strategist as a prosecutor, “opens the door,” as attorneys say.

According to the transcript of Thursday’s hearing, Arias told psychological counselors and a domestic-violence expert that in January 2008, six months before she killed him, Arias walked in on Alexander in his bedroom when he had photos of young males spread out on his bed."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/20130208arias-jury-hear-sordid-evidence-photographs-young-males.html

These letters, determined to be forged, is what was supposedly written about.
barf barf barf
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:36 am

Younger Juan Martinez in a different case:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Yk2Gs9r-mvY

Comment:
" I'm Scott's brother and none of this surprised me at the time. He's a sociopath. I grew up in a violent household and was physically and mentally abused by all of them. Even after the divorce, my mother moved a bum in from the streets who ended up beating me too. She was an alcoholic child molester who preyed on Scott. It's a lie that he lived the perfect life. My father would come home drunk and beat the crap out of me every day. Scott stood by and did nothing. he belongs in prison."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:49 am

RE the forged letters: Hearing
July 15, 2011

PDF 8 pages:
http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

Why is it Jodi has NOT mentioned anywhere else Travis had a proclivity for little boys?
She is the admitted one who has had anal sex with several other males BEFORE she met Travis.Now she blames him for her just having to attack and kill him? IF she knew he was viewing porn, why did she not report it to authorities? IF he had been abusing her, why did she not file reports against him? IF he had been abusing her, why did she continue to force her intentions upon him? IF he was so bad, why did she plan a murder, a cover-up, lies, and travel thousands of miles to kill him? IF he was so terrible, why was she sneaking into his home through a dog door?

I lost respect for the defense attorneys when they pushed for JA to create and relay sick stories of just how abused JA was. I am losing respect for the judge for permitting this circus to continue unchecked. There is way too much hearsay. Defense has NO evidence of much of what JA is stating. And IF they allow the "sex tapes" into court violating the right of the victim (and everyone else of us) then this whole mess needs to be tossed and started again with a new judge.

JA has PROVEN herself to be a creative liar, blaming the murder on others with a "I dunno; I wasn't there " alibi; blaming some unknown innocent man and woman dressed in Ninja clothing; setting up her many alibis.

She is a mean and cruel book inside her "pretty" smiling cover.

At the very least, I would hope the family could sue for wrongful death.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobnob Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:14 pm

ABC News conducted a jailhouse interview with Arias in which she said, "I didn’t hurt Travis. I would never hurt Travis.....“I would be shaking in my boots right now if I had to answer to God for such a heinous crime.”[28] The case was also featured on an episode of 48 Hours Mystery: Picture Perfect in 2008.

Statement analysis indicates deception.
Lying is stressful and the subject will avoid the stress caused by lying either by minimising or omission

A strong reliable denial consists of three parts.

1)First person singular I
2)Past tense DIDN'T
3)Event specific KILL TRAVIS

She breaks the rule with the use of HURT rather than KILL

She minimises the crime from kill to hurt.
She tells us She didn't hurt him NOT that she didn't kill him
Would is future conditional, he cannot be hurt anymore since he is dead
Hobnob
Hobnob

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Freckles wrote:Have you had enough of Jodi?
Brace for next week.
The closed hearing: Judge is going to allow Jodi to testify she had walked in on Travis masturbating to pics of nude male boys. Can this get more disgusting or perverted?

" This is not the first time that Arias claimed that Alexander was attracted to children. Arias produced letters she claimed were written by Alexander after she walked in on him while masturbating. Martinez denounced them as forgeries; a handwriting expert said they could have been written by Alexander, but they were not admitted into evidence because they were copies, not originals.

But given the new development, they could come back into play if Martinez, a master strategist as a prosecutor, “opens the door,” as attorneys say.

According to the transcript of Thursday’s hearing, Arias told psychological counselors and a domestic-violence expert that in January 2008, six months before she killed him, Arias walked in on Alexander in his bedroom when he had photos of young males spread out on his bed."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/20130208arias-jury-hear-sordid-evidence-photographs-young-males.html

barf barf barf
This is so disgusting. Just as an aside, When Travis was discovered I'm sure that they (police) went through his home with a fine tooth comb. What happened to all those pictures of naked boys? Did they find any? Any on the computer or his phone? A Pedophile will have his 'go to' stash and if there wasn't anything there, then splain that Jodi. He certainly was not planning on getting murdered, so no reason for him to get rid of stuff so it doesn't add up.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:01 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Freckles wrote:Have you had enough of Jodi?
Brace for next week.

barf barf barf
This is so disgusting. Just as an aside, When Travis was discovered I'm sure that they (police) went through his home with a fine tooth comb. What happened to all those pictures of naked boys? Did they find any? Any on the computer or his phone? A Pedophile will have his 'go to' stash and if there wasn't anything there, then splain that Jodi. He certainly was not planning on getting murdered, so no reason for him to get rid of stuff so it doesn't add up.

Snipped from the article above:
-----
"Martinez claimed that Arias had alternately said that Alexander was viewing pictures on a computer and viewing printed photographs. Furthermore, he brought two Mesa police investigators to the witness stand to say that they had found no pornographic images of any kind on Alexander’s computer, nor had they found photographs in his house."
-----
(BBM)

So, you're right! She has some 'splainin' to do!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Will prosecution play hardball with Jodi Arias?

By Graham Winch
updated 1:19 PM EST, Fri February 08, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/08/how-will-prosecutor-handle-jodi-arias?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:14 am

Beth Karas is a guest on Websleuth's Radio (Tricia's True Crime Radio) tonight, 2/10/13.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/02/11/websleuths-radio
Blog Talk Radio - Websleuths (Tricia's True Crime Radio /Beth Karas)

SUNDAY FEB 10TH 8 PM EASTERN CNN'S BETH KARAS JOINS US. BETH HAS BEEN FRONT AND CENTER AT THE JODI ARIAS TRIAL AND WILL UPDATE US ON THE LATEST.

Sun, February 10, 2013 @ 07:00 pm CST/ 08:00 pm EST
~~~~~

I think this will be an interesting radio show!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next