Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

+19
18thcenturylady
lostyou
Mari 68
Bmore
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Hobnob
Moosiesmama
Lash
Alessandra_Deux
Trueblue
Freckles
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Bat Woman
Puzzler
carlakay
Weeziethm
Calypso
23 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:15 pm

i know... i was laughing...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:19 pm

state dude is like a focused hawk...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Bmore wrote:she's a moron not a mormon...
That about sums her up.

This morning I want to jump through the TV and wipe that little smirk and giggle off her face. barf Nurmi is so delusional if he thinks any rational person would believe this BS. But then again we dont know if the jury is composed of rational people.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 pm

but isn't this D-team the last of a string she went through... Maybe they're just going through the motions to try and save her life maybe not get her off...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 pm

She moves back to Big Sur... probably to haunt Darrryl.
oops! Matt Mac Cartney is now working at Vantana!
She shares housing with Matt. Stays in the Red House with other roomies.She and Matt broke up in 2001; they were like "bro and sis" now. (Like, sure !) Travis knew Matt and JA were roomies; Travis did not mind THAT one. Travis was "jealous " and yelled at her because she wanted to take a shower at Matt's place. (Really??? Is he that dumb?) Made poor Jodi feel vain for wanting a shower. Sad Oh, my.

Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:22 pm

She sure seems to get a lot of vacation time for a server to just take off and go travelling all over the place...
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:22 pm

i'm confused... if her and matt are roomies how is she going to shower at his place and can't at hers? lol I think I missed something....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Think shifty how much better we will all feel if we could put her out of her misery! inlove Now, there's an idea.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Funny, but neither Jodi nor Travis have told the other they love them. But Jodi is so busy putting her butt out there!
No problem with that. ass
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Weeziethm wrote:She sure seems to get a lot of vacation time for a server to just take off and go travelling all over the place...
And she seems to have a TON of money!
Daddy supporting her?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Bmore wrote:i'm confused... if her and matt are roomies how is she going to shower at his place and can't at hers? lol I think I missed something....
She had apparently moved out; water was shut off at her place; wanted to get a shower before meeting Travis at Disneyland.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:27 pm

always putting his needs before hers even when he's cheating and "raping" her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Lovey-dovey pics taken in public: All fake, according to JA.
She had found out Travis was cheating on her. (Most cheated on witch around, I swear. Wonder what she is doing wrong???)

So. JA faked it in public. JA was really uncomfortable around him. (One day, TA was in another room sleeping; TA had left his phone wedged in the couch; JA debated where to look at it; took it into the bathroom; didn't know how to use a Smart phone but she figured it out; found out he had been cheating on her. Trip had been planned so she went through with it and was ... miserable? lol! Why do I doubt not. )

Think there was sexual activity but doesn't recall specifics. She was now in love with him (Only when she isn't loved does she fall in love, peeps!)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Bmore wrote:always putting his needs before hers even when he's cheating and "raping" her...
Keep in mind, she has felt like a prostitute, a used piece of TP, and now she is in LOVE!
After all this time of putting out she has finally found love. (Remember: This was the pattern with ALL the other bfs: SEX, SEX, SEX--- mostly anal--- and then she finds LOVE! And discovers they were unfaithful to her BEFORE they met, after they met... So she leaves and returns as a "best friends" and roomies!)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:39 pm

JA just messed up:
Said when they returned to Mesa, she planned on breaking up with him;
the timing wasn't right...

Nurmi: Wait a minute. Were you living in Mesa then or still at Big Sur?
JA: I was living at Big Sur. I meant Big Sur.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:46 pm

bald guy next to sister was dozing off... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Nurmi: When you got back to Huntington beach, why didn't you break up?
JA: Thinks she was in denial;

Nurmi: Why aren't you done with him?
JA: I didn't have a lot of self esteem; I was a doormat; I was waiting for the right moment;

Nurmi: You are still engaging in sexual activity; why?
JA: Sometimes it made me feel like I was in love; at times;

Nurmi: When you were not having sexual interactions; did you feel completely loved?
JA: There were times during the trip when we connected; it was painful then; easier to disconnect when they did not get along;

Nurmi: HJad TA told you he loved you?
JA Not since they officially began dating

They went to Disneyland; Jeff dropped them off;they were somewhat holding hands; Disneyland know longer held magic for her; (check that undies); went to Riverside but she doesn't recall where she stayed;

They were to part company; JA planned to tell him of breaking up, "drop the bomb" at his grandmother's house; she lost courage; she left to return to Big Sur.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:48 pm

JA's mother and aunt are twins.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Bmore wrote:always putting his needs before hers even when he's cheating and "raping" her...

can we just turn on that stun belt and see how it works? im dying here... ass
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Jodi's father looks really, really bad. Cancer has aged him. Poor guy.

How utterly devastating for her parents.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Bat Woman wrote:

can we just turn on that stun belt and see how it works? im dying here... ass
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 3 86558
Put her out of her misery.
Her and that nasty skank butt of hers! whoop
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:50 pm

i know... and I hate how she adjusts her glasses...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:51 pm

So JA has been out on her own since age 17 going - basically going from man to man - and now is trying to portray herself as a doormat with low self esteem who was used by Travis for sex.

Riiiiight.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Mari 68 wrote:Jodi's father looks really, really bad. Cancer has aged him. Poor guy.

My sister looked terrible when she had cancer at 42; she looked worse when she died at 46. My cousin looked real bad when she died of brain cancer.
Chit happens. It doesn't need a Jodi mixed in there.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Interesting. Jodi is no longer whispering.
Hmmm.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:57 pm

She doesn't remember specifically what sex acts Travis wanted to engage in with her on the telephone. She felt it was strange but her low self esteem... it made her feel better!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:Jodi's father looks really, really bad. Cancer has aged him. Poor guy.

My sister looked terrible when she had cancer at 42; she looked worse when she died at 46. My cousin looked real bad when she died of brain cancer.

Yes, can you imagine? You're dying and your daughter is up for the death penalty. Talking heads, nightly, are showing all the signs of her being a psychopath - your wife is in major denial - your other daughters are crying uncontrollably - this bitch could never be counted on to end this bullshit and let her OWN family have some peace!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:00 pm

She broke up with him; he calls her to talk dirty she doesn't hang up because HE WAS NOT BEING MEAN to her.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Freckles wrote:

Yes, can you imagine? You're dying and your daughter is up for the death penalty. Talking heads, nightly, are showing all the signs of her being a psychopath - your wife is in major denial - your other daughters are crying uncontrollably - this bitch could never be counted on to end this bullshit and let her OWN family have some peace!
He raised her and unleashed her on society. Let it be on his head.I have no pity for him. He should have yanked her back years before and Travis would be alive, others would have been left whole. She is a shipwreck waiting to happen on someone 's coast.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:05 pm

JA: Believes Travis had "the potential for change: ... just for her!

BLAH. barf

Tired of this I, I, I, me, me, I , and her low self esteem! The world was not created to satisfy her whims. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 3 927100
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Does anyone know about the phone records?? Have they been admitted into evidence?
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:09 pm

Freckles wrote:JA is staying the first vaginal contact:
She fell asleep in his his bed; woke up to find him on top of her; he had "sexually penetrated" her; they had prayed a few days before for the vows of chastity; it is apparent she was NOT very tight! She never felt him slip it in!!!! Laughing

Edited to add: She slept through his removing her sleeping clothes???
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Freckles wrote:JA: Believes Travis had "the potential for change: ... just for her!

BLAH. barf

Tired of this I, I, I, me, me, I , and her low self esteem! The world was not created to satisfy her whims. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 3 927100

think I'm running out of barf - better have a snack and reload. Embarassed
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:13 pm

From Twitter:
" Chris Williams @chriswnews

Male #JodiArias juror, front row 15' from #Arias. Not taking notes. Rocking in chair looking annoyed(my observation) "
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:18 pm

From another site:
" At least she's not Pinocchio! Then they could use her nose as the Alaskan Pipeline. "
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:31 pm

From a tweet:
" @WildAboutTrial: Some of the male jurors seem to be bored, some even spinning back and forth in their chairs anxiously. #JodiArias"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Maybe the defense's tactic is to bore the jurors to death....????
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Chris Williams @chrisnews

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
#JodiArias doesn't remember specifics but Travis' sexy, erotic talk made her feel good that "he still desired me". #Arias

Day after breakup Travis calls. #JodiArias says he talked dirty, apologized for other women. #Arias listened because "I had low self esteem"

#JodiArias describes phone call w/Travis after breakup as "turned sexual". #Arias says he was "horny a lot lately" & pros objects. Sidebar

https://twitter.com/chriswnews
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Little bro Joe should be in school, IMO.
Anyway, this is from another site:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page868

from joeys fb

Joey Arias
2 hours ago via mobile
Goin to tha courtroom! Im nervous!
5 people like this.

Joey Arias
15 hours ago via mobile
I thought when I came down here i would need someone, a sidekick, to help keep me strong. Forget that and forget you....I got this.
6 people like this.

Joey Arias
19 hours ago via mobile
I love driving through a big city! I can drive like im crazy but i look good doing it hahaha
5 people like this.
Joey Arias
Yesterday via mobile
Bye Yreka haha
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:42 pm

They are back.
Judge has scolded Jodi and told her to answer the question she is asked! No Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 3 67673

Very Happy Cool Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm

She moved to Mesa; 4 miles from Travis but different wards; she had to move out when the roomie eloped to Vegas after she had lived there 1 1/2 wks; she called a girl who directed her to LDS.net re renting; two returned calls looking for roomies; (interesting how she uses LDS... about the same as she uses males) ; didn't want to be in Travis' ward--- he had treated her poorly not introducing her as his gf; she did not want to be "humiliated" now they weren't together; the newest place she moved to was a lot closer to Travis' place--- about 10 minutes or less; she moved in mid August, 2007; she had ended her relationship with Travis as bf/gf but she was still talking to him; sexual relationship ongoing still but more clandestine in public sex was at his home; fight-sex-makeup-, etc; oral, anal eventually? ??? vaginal intercourse at least one time; got a job end of Aug; P F CHANG's; Travis offered to pay her to clean his house (!!!! I really doubt this! said $12.50 hour ); had sex as well; he sposedly sent an email early August showing a French maid outfit he sposedly wanted her to wear;
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 pm

When did you move to Mesa?
JA: Mid August

Few minutes later, When did you begin to clean his house?
JA: Early August
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Weeziethm wrote:When did you move to Mesa?
JA: Mid August

Few minutes later, When did you begin to clean his house?
JA: Early August
Yep! She is losing it! Nurmi is trying to cover for her. Cool
Can't wait for Martinez. She is going to be like this: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 3 369770
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Well, so far we made it from Feb 2007 to Aug 2007; went from being a coupled to separate... again.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello All,
Just tuned in. Whats happening?
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Judge says, "Ladies and gentleman of the jury. I am going to let you go back to your room. Use your card to let yourself in. I don't know what's happened. I am going to go find out!"

Martinez present, families present, Jodi and jury and court reporter and photographer.

I gather Nurmi and Wilmott may be missing.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:19 pm

lostyou wrote:Hello All,
Just tuned in. Whats happening?
Dunno. Long sidebar and then... read above.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Maybe Nurmi wanted his 15 minutes of fame, couldn't take any more of Jodi and called it quits???
lol
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:23 pm

back
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 pm

thank you
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next