Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

+19
18thcenturylady
lostyou
Mari 68
Bmore
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Hobnob
Moosiesmama
Lash
Alessandra_Deux
Trueblue
Freckles
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Bat Woman
Puzzler
carlakay
Weeziethm
Calypso
23 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:04 pm

I'm curious what the juror interviews will be like when this is over...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:05 pm

I agree Bmore I am so mad right now and beyond disappointed that this drivel is the best she had..really? I gotta say I do believe Eilene Wearnos (sorry I know I just butchered the spelling of her last name) had more intelligence than lil chica on the stand today
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Just reading on the FB page... How much lead time did she have from escaping TA in the bathroom, running into the closet, move the bench, grab the gun and get out the other side before her caught her and keep time with the time stamps on the photos?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:08 pm

If she's admitted he didn't have a gun the only why she can justify him having it now is for protection from her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Bmore wrote:Just reading on the FB page... How much lead time did she have from escaping TA in the bathroom, running into the closet, move the bench, grab the gun and get out the other side before her caught her and keep time with the time stamps on the photos?

I think it's aprx 2min and 16 seconds between that last shot of him alive in shower looking at her and the one of him on the ground bleeding.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Her story doesn't support itself... She breaks the BMW, the water glass, scratched the cd's and he was either upset or indifferent but ready to beat the holy hell out of you over a camera?

Last edited by Bmore on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:15 pm

what I want to know and was not addressed..if she had dropped the camera as she says..and he body slammed her before she made her escape to the closet..wth did she pick the camera back up? Or did it get all enchanted and go to floatin round in that bathroom on it's own?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:15 pm

carlakay wrote:
Bmore wrote:Just reading on the FB page... How much lead time did she have from escaping TA in the bathroom, running into the closet, move the bench, grab the gun and get out the other side before her caught her and keep time with the time stamps on the photos?

I think it's aprx 2min and 16 seconds between that last shot of him alive in shower looking at her and the one of him on the ground bleeding.

So she'd have to run the obstical coarse, stab him 29 times and slit his throat in that time per our thoughts that the shot was last or in her version do all that, shoot him and stab, slice and drag? Please....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Bmore wrote:I'm curious what the juror interviews will be like when this is over...

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 pm

"No memory of stabbing him"....

Everyone knew beforehand that she was going to claim "a temporary lapse of memory" when the time came to talk about the murder.

It was a very bad "script" and a very bad "performance".
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:18 pm

car she can't justify how she got the camera again after the fall and body slam because for her to keep ahold of it it would have had to been strapped around her neck and therefore based on her description of her stance wouldn't of hit the ground...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Bingo.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 20 Redmad%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E5%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EDP%5E_%5E
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:26 pm

I know nothing of the area at the time but found this interesting from FB...

How did she go through a checkpoint at Hoover bloody ??
She admitted she didn't clean up until around St George with water from her trunk?? This was during the time that they were building the upper bridge at Hoover , and they were very careful about the traffic coming and going. There is just no way she could have been a bloody mess and not been noticed. The cars were packed end to end , single lane.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:27 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:I'm curious what the juror interviews will be like when this is over...

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

I am literally salivating at the thought of what kind of questions the jury will ask of her..if any (SURELY!). When will those be read by the way? Before or after cross?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:28 pm

i would think they need to be done before cross...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:31 pm

so what do yall think? Is Nurmi gonna wrap it up shortly after lunch? There aint really a whole lot more to cover with her I would think unless they are ignorant enough to go into her first two stories to police.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Bmore wrote:I know nothing of the area at the time but found this interesting from FB...

How did she go through a checkpoint at Hoover bloody ??
She admitted she didn't clean up until around St George with water from her trunk?? This was during the time that they were building the upper bridge at Hoover , and they were very careful about the traffic coming and going. There is just no way she could have been a bloody mess and not been noticed. The cars were packed end to end , single lane.

I think we can safely say that anything she says is NOT credible. Doubt JM will be able to pull the truth out of her.
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:36 pm

carlakay wrote:so what do yall think? Is Nurmi gonna wrap it up shortly after lunch? There aint really a whole lot more to cover with her I would think unless they are ignorant enough to go into her first two stories to police.

I think he will call the experts next to reinforce her testimony of "battered" woman syndrome and PTSD. I think Numri wants to drag the defense questioning all the way through tomorrow (Thursday) so that the jury thinks about this all weekend and Juan won't get to begin until next week. IMO.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 pm

I don't believe she was bloody at all.I think she showered with him afterwards and I also think admitting to putting a knife in the dish washer is an admittance of clean up. I think the " kool aid stains" found in the rental car were simply transfer off the items she took with her if they were actually blood stains.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:40 pm

I think he'll drag this out thru Thursday so they can stew on it over the weekend and cross will start monday
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
carlakay wrote:so what do yall think? Is Nurmi gonna wrap it up shortly after lunch? There aint really a whole lot more to cover with her I would think unless they are ignorant enough to go into her first two stories to police.

I think he will call the experts next to reinforce her testimony of "battered" woman syndrome and PTSD. I think Numri wants to drag the defense questioning all the way through tomorrow (Thursday) so that the jury thinks about this all weekend and Juan won't get to begin until next week. IMO.

No..no..no she can not step down from that stand without being asked questions by this jury and being subjected to cross examination and then Nurmi can..if I recall correctly get back up and go over all that comes out in cross with her.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:42 pm

don't you have to have direct, cross redirect on each witness individually?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:43 pm

car... lol... no no no... she can't! no.... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Bmore wrote:I think he'll drag this out thru Thursday so they can stew on it over the weekend and cross will start monday

well in all honesty,if I were running the show on defense that is what I would do.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:47 pm

I hope JM starts off with "Ok... we've all suffered enough so I'm going to make this as efficient as possible"... Yes or no rapid fire questions...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Bmore wrote:car... lol... no no no... she can't! no.... lol

lol I know right? Lord when I first read it I bout fell out of my chair and just screamed holy mother Jesus I done forgot the flippin experts!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:49 pm

I know, I can't really imagine them being much of a help but if they're basing their testimony on what she's said it might be so for an actual battered woman but JA isn't one of those so it's kinda a mute point...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm looking forward to the juror's questions. When do they bring those out? After Juan? or before?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:54 pm

I think it has to be after each lawyer is done questioning, that seemed to be the pattern
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:55 pm

from FB... anyone know about this?

Is there was some hearing for the defense trying to get some reminder (a reminder for the jurors at the end of the trial) blocked. The reminder was something about if the defendant is able to get out of the danger/area they are in they have to flee the area.

Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:55 pm

I am gonna be very very disgusted if this jury has no questions for her.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Bmore wrote:I hope JM starts off with "Ok... we've all suffered enough so I'm going to make this as efficient as possible"... Yes or no rapid fire questions...

don't forget to factor in the flood of alligator tears & nose blowing Laughing
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:56 pm

I've nearly forgotten everyone else who has already testified. These last 8 days are like a blur.

What a complete let-down. I'm sure they have a jury consultant - someone is letting her know that she'd better start with the "I'm so sorry for what happened to Travis"

We'll see tears and remorse after lunch break.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:59 pm

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=a6b2ba305e867475ad52dd2a611bc827&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fmydeathspace.com%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3F10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death%2Fpage1140&v=1&libid=1361390242731&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsgab.com%2Fcurrent-events%2F239666-uncensored-murderer-jodia-arias-pictures-found-dead-body-nsfw.html&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fmydeathspace.com%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3F10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death%2Fpage1139&title=Jodi%20Ann%20Arias%20shot%20and%20stabbed%20her%20ex-boyfriend%20Travis%20Alexander%20to%20death%20-%20Page%201140&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsgab.com%2Fcurrent-event...body-nsfw.html&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13613903171806
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Bmore wrote:from FB... anyone know about this?

Is there was some hearing for the defense trying to get some reminder (a reminder for the jurors at the end of the trial) blocked. The reminder was something about if the defendant is able to get out of the danger/area they are in they have to flee the area.

well I don't recall that hearing but some have been closed. Makes sense tho..if you can run you can not claim self defense and she just testified to running out of the bathroom where she had placed the knife. the closet does have 2 exits..she could of escaped if her version was the truth..it wasn't a mansion and dude was buck naked.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:01 pm

I can't help but associate Jodi with this character by Jon Lovitz

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Bmore wrote:I think it has to be after each lawyer is done questioning, that seemed to be the pattern

Yes; direct exam, then cross-exam by Martinez. Then redirect and recross, which can repeat as many times as needed. When attorneys are done, then the jury can ask questions.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:08 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Bmore wrote:I think it has to be after each lawyer is done questioning, that seemed to be the pattern

Yes; direct exam, then cross-exam by Martinez. Then redirect and recross, which can repeat as many times as needed. When attorneys are done, then the jury can ask questions.

thank you..like someone else above these last 8 days have turned my brain to mush and for the life of me I couldn't recall when the jury questions get asked (LOVE this brilliant idea, by the way) The thought of an endless direct..cross..redirect..recross of her is extremely unsettling though.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 pm

that tug of war on her narrowing down and pin pointing her lies is going to have to make her lose it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:13 pm

I'm waiting for that legally blonde Elle Woods moment on the stand when she's cornered and freaks out! lol

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4247
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20