Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

+19
18thcenturylady
lostyou
Mari 68
Bmore
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Hobnob
Moosiesmama
Lash
Alessandra_Deux
Trueblue
Freckles
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Bat Woman
Puzzler
carlakay
Weeziethm
Calypso
23 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Freckles wrote:JA: Stating Deanna came over; saw JA and ran up stairs to TA's room and shut the door;said Deanna went to the kitchen and saw all the cookies JA made; Deanna left shortly after

Does this sound like when JA saw TA with Lisa Andrews in the kitchen and JA fled the house? Or when Dan Freeman dumped her back pack and JA ran upstairs to TA's room?

One messed up person.

ETA: She also said Deanna went into Travis' office and closed the door in there.

I think this was a setup. I'd be willing to bet that there's something that was or wasn't found that they will blame on Deanna for either its appearance or disappearance.

ETA: Now I'm wondering. I was thinking all along that Jodi logged into Travis' computer as Deanna so she could snoop. I think the defense is trying to imply that Deanna was actually there, she logged in herself, and it wasn't Jodi. They're covering their a$$.

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added comments)
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Freckles wrote:Nurmi gets JA to state she would never say anything bad about Travis or to him! LOL! Then WHAT WERE THEY ALWAYS ARGUING ABOUT????

JA did not want Travis feeling stress ???? Very Happy
(No; she just wanted his life, his soul, and wanted him dead!)

(BBM)

Isn't that what she's been doing for DAYS is saying bad things about him?

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting issues)
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:02 pm

Calypso wrote:
Freckles wrote: Laughing
Look at you! We still have weeks and weeks of Jodi's memory to go and her brain cells are active.

My guess is we won't get there until next week.
By then, we will be older, wiser to the the ways of propaganda, less trusting of others who present with charm; winter snows will have melted; farmers will be plowing their fields and proms will have taken place.

hehehe hug

Not only do we have to get through everything up to and throughout the day of the murder, but also all of her behavior afterwards (why she didn't call police; why she called LE offering to "help", all her lies during her interrogation by Det. Flores, etc.). I think we have DAYS to go through before Martinez gets his shot. Then we'll have to be subjected to re-direct with Wormi Nurmi.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Police photo of Jodi's left hand print:

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #2 - Page 10 644160_428876883855126_1571527697_n

Found on: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=428876883855126&set=pb.160510210691796.-2207520000.1360816191&type=3&theater

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:12 am

Jodi's songs (or so she may think):

I Drove All Night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ZVFngqvzA

Crying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuBZV59I2F8

Candy Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJjEjMBZESQ

You've Lost That Loving Feeling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Zinw1uDJo

California Blue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogeuinHxlqw

Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:45 am

Freckles wrote:Text messages admitted into evidence:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=429710227105125&set=a.226325870776896.54624.160510210691796&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

This link is my brief savings:
http://ge.tt/2gs9eJY

OMG, Freckles, this sure is an enlightening letter, thanks!---And that helps the defense HOW??? Seems to me to be another piece of evidence showing her complete obsession and adoration of Travis. I see NO hint of ANY abuse whatsoever! I can't imagine why the D even wanted this seen! BTW heard Beth Karas say today that Jodi's tire slashing and other stalking cannot come in because it would be "way too predjudicial"!!!! WTH! Oh, we can listen to her trash the reputation of a dead man for days and days with NO substantiation and yet telling what SHE did too T. is not allowed! What a messed up system we have...too bad the defendant get's more of a "fair trial" than the VICTIM gets justice!!!
WHEN IS CROSS COMING!?

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:00 am

Well my friends, today is Valentine's day. I need a break from my own pontificating, being bored and horrified by JA and her DA's, and alternately running in to see the trial on TV with the sound off and only turning it up for the 'update highlights'! OY, I too fear that we have days more of this anyway before Juan is up...

We are historical reenactors, and today my hubby is taking me to a special dinner with 'Evening of Courtly Love' entertainment (Wow, what a welcome change from childish I-love-Travis-but-he's-so-mean-to-me whining) at Plimoth Plantation in Massachusetts!
~Wishing all of you a really happy Valentine's day too! afro

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:02 am

So when she got to the new guys house in Utah after the murder she didn't look abused or have any injuries other than her hard correct? No busted nose or anything like that? If she was intact then how else do you explain her hand print that was a mix of her and TA's blood if she didn't cut her hand in the attack? And I believe they'll be able to prove that was her jacked up finger... Give her an MRI, it'll show the bones are fine and she has tissue damage...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:54 am

I am curious as to how much detail she is going to get into with Nurmi regarding the actual killing.Of course at this point I aint betting we get there until next month..zzzzzzz
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:58 am

I know... My skin is crawling and I'm getting antsy because I want this to move on... I think Nurmi is trying to run the clock out, he's soooo slowwww and JM is all rapid fire! He could probably address her, I'm going to say 9/10 days of testimony, in 2 days... I really want to see the other side of the text messages, I missed all that yesterday but I want them on context...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:04 am

well I looked for the other side but have found nothing yet..I really dont understand how only his words were allowed in,in the first place
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:09 am

also got to add..how the hell do we even know as FACT Travis wrote that? She already admitted they had each others passwords for everything..already admitted to snooping on his cell phone..is it too far fetched to think she very well sent this to herself?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:14 am

carlakay wrote:also got to add..how the hell do we even know as FACT Travis wrote that? She already admitted they had each others passwords for everything..already admitted to snooping on his cell phone..is it too far fetched to think she very well sent this to herself?

...BTW heard Beth Karas say today that Jodi's tire slashing and other stalking cannot come in because it would be "way too predjudicial"!!!! WTH! Oh, we can listen to her trash the reputation of a dead man for days and days with NO substantiation and yet having witnesses telling what SHE did to T. or his dates is not allowed! What a messed up system we have...too bad the defendant get's more of a "fair trial" than the VICTIM gets justice!!!
WHEN IS CROSS COMING!?

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:21 am

yeah lady it's just wrong..also tho I know in the grande spectrum of things this is kinda superficial but I really hope the prosecution request proof of her eye glasses prescription.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:39 am

I'd like to know what books she's had in her cell or has read since she's been locked up... Researching her defense... I see it this way if you did it then it should be allowed in... was there anymore text or talk yesterday about the spiderman undies?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:45 am

I tried to watch but between cold meds and her nonstop yabbering about her various hair coloring adventures I went into a coma so really don't recall anymore undie talk..
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 am

due to the impact the trial in Florida had on me I chose not to know too much about this case other than what is said in court and shared on here..and I actually haven't read all on here so can someone please tell me this jury is not sequestered..if they are it's already over.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:15 am

carlakay wrote:due to the impact the trial in Florida had on me I chose not to know too much about this case other than what is said in court and shared on here..and I actually haven't read all on here so can someone please tell me this jury is not sequestered..if they are it's already over.

Hi carlakay, I too watched every day of the Casey Anthony trial, contributing heavily on Hinky Meter, and the day of the verdict devastated me to the point of tears and almost vomiting. I was exhausted and disgusted, and it took me months to try to forget the gross injustice, and my bitterness toward such an ignorant and lazy jury. I am following this trial, but am so over-saturated with Jodi and her defense team's case that I can't watch her anymore. I only tune in for updates from Vinnie, Nancy, Beth, etc., and here as well.
I will watch Juan Martinez cross examine Jodi from start to finish, and I only hope that Jodi Arias receives the worst punishment possible in the end.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:47 am

yes,before that trial I had a lil faith that a jury would do right by that sweet baby..the day the verdict fell everyone who knows me instantly started calling and coming over because they figured I had done lost it..I didn't cry..I didn't vomit..I walked out my back door after the first not guilty was said and just sat for hours without speaking..this is the first trial for me since as I got hooked on em with the OJ insanity but I will never allow myself to follow another where a child is involved. Travis was an adult..and altho he clearly wasn't a saint..his family and friends loved him and it is for them I hope a guilty verdict is found in this case. I don't really give 2 hoots if she gets the death penalty or not but I know she is a sociopath and I honestly believe she will kill again if allowed off..just as I know her soulless sister in Florida will.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 am

18thcenturylady wrote:~Wishing all of you a really happy Valentine's day too! afro
Happy Valentine's day too from the future to the lady of the 18th century !

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:11 am

Hi 18thcenturylady and carlakay,

I followed also CA trial and share your point of view. But in my idea, I think she will get neither death nor even life without parole.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:35 am

the talking heads had their own jurors and stuff and some felt sorry for her but said she killed him in cold blood... I'm hoping for LWOP...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:45 am

hi olivier..and welcome..as I said before I dont really care about the sentence if found guilty but for the life of me I do not see how anyone could view this mans death as a manner of self defense..I dont care how scared a person was..how abused they were..stab wounds to the back..a slit throat;a bullet to the brain and 3 different stories on what happened after leaving someone you claimed to love to rot in a shower does not equate self defense to me.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 am

Does anyone know if her 3 stories about what happened will be allowed to be heard by the jury?

I probably already know the answer is "no", but haven't seen anything written or stated about this.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:58 am

carlakay wrote:I do not see how anyone could view this mans death as a manner of self defense..
I agree. I do not appreciate those "photo romance" built by defense attorney which is often hard to believe. But we have to consider that jurors might be influenced, just as J.Baez did for C.Anthony. In my idea, those days, defense in France or perhaps also in the USA doesn't search the truth but the acquittal as it's better for their business.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:02 pm

I dont get why anyone would feel sorry for her. my momma smacked us with anything she could get her hands on and my daddy used a belt when we acted up..and I know for a fact me and Jodi aint the only ones that happened to..my first love cheated on me then dumped me once I forgave him..broke my heart but whoopedeedoo aint the ONLY one had that happened to either..but it destroyed my self esteem and due to that I wound up snookered by a smooth talker who abused me in all manners once he got me pregnant and married to him..due to financial reasons and the fact he took me far away from friends and family I stayed with him only 2 years until I saved enough to get out..I didn't care to speak to either of those men again for YEARS by the way..let alone maintain a friendship and I certainly didn't go running back for any nookie.Jodie is not a child..she has testified to being very self reliant from a very early age and up until Travis, apparently didn't tolerate any bs from anyone,including her own parents.So why the sympathy? It just boggles my mind.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:11 pm

carlakay wrote:So why the sympathy?
Million-dollar question crystal ball !

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Just saw an announcement saying there will be no court today due to the Judge being out sick (we're sick of her also, Judge Stephens!)... trial resumes next Tuesday.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Does anyone know if her 3 stories about what happened will be allowed to be heard by the jury?

I probably already know the answer is "no", but haven't seen anything written or stated about this.

The jury has already heard the three stories. During the prosecution's case-in-chief, while Detective Flores was on the stand, they played both the phone calls Jodi made to Law Enforcement (LE), where she said she wasn't there, and they showed the video interrogation by Det. Flores where she told the story of the two intruders.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:21 pm

The poor judge probably needs to take a break from all the sleeze. How many showers can one take, she needs some fresh air. this is one nasty trial.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:24 pm

they felt bad that he talked/texted to her like that... My thought is you only heard her side, we don't know what she did to provoke it. She was the driving force behind the sex call.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:24 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:Does anyone know if her 3 stories about what happened will be allowed to be heard by the jury?

The jury has already heard the three stories. During the prosecution's case-in-chief, while Detective Flores was on the stand, they played both the phone calls Jodi made to Law Enforcement (LE), where she said she wasn't there, and they showed the video interrogation by Det. Flores where she told the story of the two intruders.

Thanks for the answer, CP.....Duh, I forgot that part...it seems a lifetime ago!!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Bmore wrote:they felt bad that he talked/texted to her like that... My thought is you only heard her side, we don't know what she did to provoke it. She was the driving force behind the sex call.

sorry if this is messed up..first time using quote but jeeeze Louise did they not hear her say in her own damn words " I Like it" after he described what he wanted to do with her in the woods?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:35 pm

[quote="Weeziethm"]
CuriousPortlander wrote:

The jury has already heard the three stories. During the prosecution's case-in-chief, while Detective Flores was on the stand, they played both the phone calls Jodi made to Law Enforcement (LE), where she said she wasn't there, and they showed the video interrogation by Det. Flores where she told the story of the two intruders.[/

Thanks for the answer, CP.....Duh, I forgot that part...it seems a lifetime ago!!!

bat I think we all feel this way
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 pm

the mock jurors and people that felt bad said that about the text messages. but we don't know what her side of the texts were...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:44 pm

wish someone could find the whole conversation between em on these text
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:49 pm

carlakay wrote:I dont get why anyone would feel sorry for her. my momma smacked us with anything she could get her hands on and my daddy used a belt when we acted up..and I know for a fact me and Jodi aint the only ones that happened to..my first love cheated on me then dumped me once I forgave him..broke my heart but whoopedeedoo aint the ONLY one had that happened to either..but it destroyed my self esteem and due to that I wound up snookered by a smooth talker who abused me in all manners once he got me pregnant and married to him..due to financial reasons and the fact he took me far away from friends and family I stayed with him only 2 years until I saved enough to get out..I didn't care to speak to either of those men again for YEARS by the way..let alone maintain a friendship and I certainly didn't go running back for any nookie.Jodie is not a child..she has testified to being very self reliant from a very early age and up until Travis, apparently didn't tolerate any bs from anyone,including her own parents.So why the sympathy? It just boggles my mind.

Thanks for sharing. I went through the same with my mother. I'm burnt out on this chick and her bs. She's an energy vampire draining all of us. With all this information that has been weaved into JA's sorry favor, I hope JM knocks that smug- for lack of a better word, off her face.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm sure on cross it'll come out... I'd be surprised if his dirty text could be shown and not knowing the context of them because that wouldnt be "fair". Even if her's were deleted they could go thru phone records and see she texted him at those times that corrosponded to his and show her deceit... I don't know if there would be a way to extract deleted texts...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 pm

maybe the d-team is hoping their portion will stick in their heads and not think about how she was involved in it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:04 pm

I haven't seen much fairness in this case thus far tho Bmore so I aint counting on it..in process of searching now but still no luck..wth?..I cant even recall any of the prosecution side right now actually..was the 911 call played for the jury? Calypso is correct about her cuz I am glad the judge took ill today..I am drained and I have the option to turn her off and walk away..can not even imagine how those in that court house are feeling..
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:06 pm

is it possible the reason I cant find the entire text convo is due to her side not having been intraduced into evidence yet?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:07 pm

yesterday before we started after saying NO MISTRIAL she put her hand around her forehead like gosh you guys are giving me a headache!!! the only reason why JA is allowed to spew this crap is this is what she told her shrinks and they're paid to say it's true... the state will be the last thing they hear and I think that will stick!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:09 pm

that would be my guess carla...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:14 pm

yeah it has to be..so not gonna search anymore..guess I will go watch a movie and try put this out of my mind for awhile.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:17 pm

I know... this blows for me because I'm at work so I have to sneak and listen thru an earbud, can catch a peak every now and then but I have no boss yesterday, today and tomorrow! I miss all of after lunch and catch a little before it ends... this is like some sort of bamboo torture to me! pouting Sad
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Good Morning Everyone, sneaking a peek, thanks for the updates! Happy Valentines Day.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:36 pm

A lot of talk about the Defense really screwing up - not sure what they are doing, having stuff back-fire, etc.

The Defense works for Jodi! She is running this defense. She tells them what she wants said and disclosed. Remember she WAS representing herself just couple years ago.

This is all her doing.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:11 pm

carlakay wrote:also got to add..how the hell do we even know as FACT Travis wrote that? She already admitted they had each others passwords for everything..already admitted to snooping on his cell phone..is it too far fetched to think she very well sent this to herself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7JJceMfPyA

JA said they exchanged the passwords or something but one of his friends (Searle? Jeffors?) said TA had with her! Travis told him there was a BIG blow up and Travis was through with Jodie when he found out she had been snooping in his computer files.
Said Travis was FURIOUS and felt betrayed by Jodi.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:15 pm

JA to Travis

Anyway you want it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVTm6WKcnQg
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Bmore wrote:So when she got to the new guys house in Utah after the murder she didn't look abused or have any injuries other than her hard correct? No busted nose or anything like that? If she was intact then how else do you explain her hand print that was a mix of her and TA's blood if she didn't cut her hand in the attack? And I believe they'll be able to prove that was her jacked up finger... Give her an MRI, it'll show the bones are fine and she has tissue damage...
I am guessing here before I up chuck:
JA is going to say TRAVIS had the knife and was trying to stab her.
She grabbed the knife from him cutting her hand.
Then he lunged at her and she had to stab him;
he had a gun in his hand and when he turned his back, she had to jump him and stab him repeatedly in the back because he "just kept on coming."

She is so damnably vile.
I hope her life is rift with hellish events and her sleep is impossible to achieve;
I wish her nothing but absolute misery.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next