Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quebec judge found guilty of murdering his wife loses appeal

Go down

Quebec judge found guilty of murdering his wife loses appeal Empty Quebec judge found guilty of murdering his wife loses appeal

Post by eva Wed May 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Quebec judge found guilty of murdering his wife loses appeal

QUEBEC - A retired Quebec judge sentenced to life in prison for murdering his wife has failed to have his conviction overturned.

The Quebec Court of Appeal has dismissed an appeal by Jacques Delisle, who was found guilty last year of first-degree murder.

Delisle, who spent nearly a quarter-century on the bench, is believed to be the first Canadian judge to ever stand trial for murder.

A jury found him guilty in the shooting death of Marie-Nicole Rainvlle in November 2009.

Delisle maintained his wife was in poor health and that her death was a suicide. She died of a bullet to the head.

The Crown argued during Delisle's month-long trial that he killed his 71-year-old spouse because he wanted to avoid a costly divorce and move in with his former secretary, with whom he had been having an affair.

http://home.mytelus.com/p/news/source/news_cp/category/national/article/23566915

eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Quebec judge found guilty of murdering his wife loses appeal Empty Re: Quebec judge found guilty of murdering his wife loses appeal

Post by eva Fri May 31, 2013 9:04 pm

I guess Julie Quebec judge found guilty of murdering his wife loses appeal 759197 won't be able to date this judge any time soon? Quebec judge found guilty of murdering his wife loses appeal 80578
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down