Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vigil planned for New Brunswick boys believed to have been killed by snake

2 posters

Go down

Vigil planned for New Brunswick boys believed to have been killed by snake Empty Vigil planned for New Brunswick boys believed to have been killed by snake

Post by eva Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Vigil planned for New Brunswick boys believed to have been killed by snake

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 2:32 am

the canadian press
CAMPBELLTON, N.B. - The deputy mayor of the New Brunswick city of Campbellton where two boys were believed to have been killed by a python says a vigil will be held later today.

Police say Noah and Connor Barthe were found dead Monday morning after an African rock python escaped its enclosure in an apartment, slithered through a ventilation system above and fell through a ceiling into the living room where they slept.

The RCMP said Monday they believe the snake strangled the boys, but on Tuesday investigators said they're waiting for the results of an autopsy on the children as well as a necropsy on the snake before commenting further on the cause of death.

The deaths of the four- and six-year-olds have shocked the community, where friends and relatives remember the boys as fun-loving, sociable kids.

http://home.mytelus.com/p/news/source/news_cp/category/national/article/24427479

eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Vigil planned for New Brunswick boys believed to have been killed by snake Empty Re: Vigil planned for New Brunswick boys believed to have been killed by snake

Post by justanopinion Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:48 am

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/autopsy-report-on-the-death-of-two-children-in-campbellton-new-brunswick/article13636297/

Just months earlier, the boy’s mother, Mandy Trecartin, posted a series of pictures on her Facebook page of her sons and a friend happily cleaning out a large snake tank. “It started with cleaning the tank … But a few buckets of water later … it turned into a water park,” she wrote.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23587612

Speaking to Global News, Jean-Claude Savoie said: "I thought [the boys] were sleeping, until I saw the hole in the ceiling. Everything had fallen, and I turned the lights on and I saw this horrific scene and the snake was gone."

This man is way too calm...but more than that we have had exposure to snakes when my boys were young... there is something very strange about why the snake would take two lives... snakes are not vindictive (that is a human emotion) and that kind would normally only kill to eat and would not have considered a human food... I don't understand! There has to be more to the story!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down