Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police: 2 Nebraska boys kept in wire dog kennel

4 posters

Go down

Police: 2 Nebraska boys kept in wire dog kennel Empty Police: 2 Nebraska boys kept in wire dog kennel

Post by pi-girl Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:49 am

NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (AP) — Four children were removed from what authorities described as a filthy Nebraska trailer home where a 3-year-old boy and his 5-year-old brother were kept in a wire dog kennel, police said Tuesday.

North Platte officers went to the home late Monday after receiving a call from someone asking that police check on the welfare of the children living there, police Lt. Rich Hoaglund said. When officers went inside, they were met with the stench of urine and found trash and animal feces throughout the home, Hoaglund said.

An officer soon found two boys, ages 3 and 5, in a 30-by-42-inch wire dog kennel.

"They had a small child's mattress in there, and that's where both kids were sleeping," Hoaglund said. "The gate on that door was wired shut."

The children's mother, 22-year-old Ashly Clark, told officers she put her boys in the kennel at night to keep them from climbing out of the trailer through a window, Hoaglund said.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-2-nebraska-boys-kept-wire-dog-kennel-212025610.html
pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Police: 2 Nebraska boys kept in wire dog kennel Empty Re: Police: 2 Nebraska boys kept in wire dog kennel

Post by Estee Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:15 am

After reading the whole article I say...Good, keep these parents caged...There's no way they could ever post bond...indigent, feebleminded, dumb As***...I know I shouldn't judge, but it is evident that they don't give a rat's a** about anyone other than themselves...There are a lot of intelligent indigent people out there and I don't mean to belittle all indigents...I hope the children are never released to these horrible, selfish parents...If they do go to foster care I hope it is to good families...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Police: 2 Nebraska boys kept in wire dog kennel Empty Re: Police: 2 Nebraska boys kept in wire dog kennel

Post by Sherry Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:57 pm

A couple — 25-year-old Bryson Eyten and 24-year-old Samantha Eyten — also lived in the trailer with their 8-year-old and 8-month-old children. Hoaglund said those children were not kept in the kennel.

Hoaglund said that while the children were living in filthy conditions, there was no evidence to suggest they had been physically abused or were malnourished.

What about child endangerment living in such squalor? They could have gotten deathly ill living in that filth!

Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:01 am

Wouldn't keeping children in a place fouled with urine and feces be deemed physical abuse? There are ways to harm a child without actually using a belt on them.
Perhaps that police officer out to go back in that place and take another look, and breathe deeply while he's at it. Those conditions qualify for charges of physical and emotional abuse. I hope good homes are found for these unfortunate children.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down