Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearing Scheduled For Friday, 8/21/09

+4
natalie
Justice4all
mimi4all
Snaz
8 posters

Go down

Hearing Scheduled For Friday, 8/21/09 Empty Hearing Scheduled For Friday, 8/21/09

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Court Hearing Scheduled In Case Against Casey

Posted: 11:33 am EDT August 10, 2009
Updated: 11:51 am EDT August 10, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to court next week. Lawyers will be back in court next Friday.

MOTIONS: Casey's Objection | To Certify Witness | Protective Order
EVIDENCE: Pics, Docs, Video Released

Casey's attorney Jose Baez filed a series of motions. One motion asks the head of Texas-based search group Equusearch, Tim Miller, be certified as a material witness.

Another motion asks a judge to delay the trial in the check fraud against Casey Anthony. Casey is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20344319/detail.html

Last edited by Snaz on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed the word 'New' from the subject line.)
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Hearing Scheduled For Friday, 8/21/09 Empty Re: Hearing Scheduled For Friday, 8/21/09

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Anthony's Tattoo To Be Photographed
Hearing In Case Scheduled For Next Week

POSTED: Sunday, August 9, 2009
UPDATED: 12:53 pm EDT August 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge will allow prosecutors to go into the Orange County Jail to take photos of Casey Anthony's tattoo.

VIDEO: Hearing Scheduled

Prosecutors said Anthony got the tattoo after her daughter, Caylee Anthony, disappeared.

Judge Stan Strickland made the ruling on Monday, the same day he scheduled a new hearing in the Anthony case.

Four motions will be heard Friday, Aug. 21, including a defense motion to certify Tim Miller as a material witness. Tim Miller is the founder and director of Texas Equusearch, a search group involved in the search for Caylee.

Caylee's body was found by a meter reader in a wooded area in east Orlando in December after a five-month search.

The defense is also asking Strickland to bar Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Robert Dick and Tracy McLaughlin from testifying for the state.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20339410/detail.html

Last edited by Snaz on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Hearing Scheduled For Friday, 8/21/09 Empty Re: Hearing Scheduled For Friday, 8/21/09

Post by mimi4all Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:22 pm

snaz, thanks for the links. Did you notice where one of the motions is to try to quash the subpoena for Tony L?
Why would this be?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20339410/detail.html

Casey Anthony's defense is also asking that her check forgery case be delayed until after her murder trial and that the subpoena for her ex-boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, be quashed
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm

As Clare Boothe Luce once pointed out, no good deed goes unpunished. Bozo wants Tim Miller as a material witness to question why Caylee's remains weren't discovered when his group, Texas Equusearch, searched the wooded area where her remains were later found. If the motion to have Tim Miller as a material witness is denied, they are asking for all of the group's records of the search including video, photographs, maps, charts, diagrams, and contact information for everybody who was involved in the group's search of that area.

Bozo is trying to cast doubt on whether Caylee's remains were there the whole time, or whether they were placed there later. Unfortunately, I think the judge may be interested to find out why Caylee was not found in earlier searches and may grant this motion. I believe it has been said that the flooding from the hurricane was the main reason Caylee was not found in earlier searches. Tim Miller is probably only the first as I have a feeling that Bozo may subpoena more searchers to testify. So if Bozo gets his way, there will be many days in the trial where we will have to listen to him question searchers on how they missed finding Caylee when they searched the wooded area, and then we will have to listen to the searchers explain their many reasons for not finding Caylee. I expect a very long trial.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:46 am

IIRC, didn't Bozo already ask for the information on the TES searchers????? And didn't the judge already tell him he did not have jurisdiction over Texas-based TES???? It appears that Bozo is now trying to convince the judge he DOES have jurisdiction over them....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:52 am

Hey Snaz,

IIRC Bozo is trying to claim that since Miller's Orlando office was established, the court does have jurisdiction on the TES records. Remember, the state court does not have juridiction over a Texas organization. I think this is Bozo's attempt at an end run around the rules.

natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:26 pm

Just another feeble attempt at the defense throwing something against the wall, and hoping it will stick...... It will be interesting to see what Judge Strickland has to say about it.

Can't wait for the hearing next week!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Just wanted to bump this up to remind everyone the hearing is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9:30 a.m. Casey is scheduled to be there so it should be very interesting......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 am

Link to watch the hearing:

http://www.wftv.com/video/20489932/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 am

Hopefully, this is also where we can comment on the hearing.
I am getting angry watching KC at this hearing. It has really hit me today as I watch her. She truly believes her own lies. I always thought this. However, today her attitude shows me more than ever, I really think she has convinced herself she didn't do this!
Pathetic!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 pm

After having watched the complete hearing, it is very clear to me that the defense is going to try to convince a jury that Caylee was placed in those woods AFTER KC was already in custody, therefore someone else must have done it....

I think the only question here is WHO they will blame..... it could be JG, AL, AH or even the Ants. Because, IMHO.... there is NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER, the defense will place blame of some kind on the A's..... most likely after she is convicted and they are trying to prevent the DP.... they will blame KC's actions on her upbringing, her emotional status based on her relationship with her parents, etc. But they WILL blame them somehow.....

As I said, JMHO.......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Casey Anthony Gets Emotional During Hearing On Motions

Posted: 9:06 am EDT August 21, 2009
Updated: 1:25 pm EDT August 21, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony was back in court Friday and, for the first time in months, Casey was there and she couldn't hold back tears. Casey Anthony's attorneys filed several motions being heard by Judge Stan Strickland, which include keeping the prosecution from taking Casey's check fraud case to court and being able to treat the EquuSearch founder as a witness.

CASEY ARRIVES IN COURT: See Images | Raw Video
CASEY GETS EMOTIONAL: See Images | Raw Video
IMAGES IN COURT: George & Cindy | The Hearing
GEORGE QUESTIONED: Video Of George On Stand
CINDY SPEAKS: Comments After Court Hearing
HEARING VIDEO: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
TODAY'S FOUR MOTIONS: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Casey walked into the courtroom around 9:40am wearing a blue, long-sleeve shirt and a pair of grey pants. She was not nearly as happy-looking as previous court appearances (see images | watch video).

Read the rest:

http://www.wftv.com/news/20490968/detail.html

Last edited by Snaz on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted updated article)
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:29 pm

Snipped from the previous WFTV article:

"There is substantial evidence that we've found ... that the body or remains of Caylee Anthony was placed there after Casey Anthony was locked up," said Todd Macaluso, an attorney for Casey Anthony. "It proves that somebody else placed the remains in the area."

This is just one of many of the jokes told by the defense today in court. Laughing Can't wait to see their "evidence" that will prove KC "innocent".
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Cindy's comments after the hearing:

http://www.wftv.com/video/20494191/index.html

My reaction to Cindy's comments: KC HARDLY sobbed........ there weren't even any REAL tears coming from those dead eyes of hers. KC dabbed at her eyes, but not one tear fell onto her face.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Baez's comments after the hearing:

http://www.wftv.com/video/20494617/index.html
And if I hear one of them say KC Anthony is 'innocent' one more time, I think I will BARF. barf
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Todd Macaluso on truTV after the hearing:

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:41 am

Snaz wrote:Baez's comments after the hearing:

http://www.wftv.com/video/20494617/index.html
And if I hear one of them say KC Anthony is 'innocent' one more time, I think I will BARF. barf
Hi, Snaz! hug I'm getting pretty tired of that BS too. Rolling Eyes Mad Every time I look at Casey, I have the urge to barf . Hearing Scheduled For Friday, 8/21/09 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:32 am

In my own little opinion, they are making false statements to sway public opinion. KC has lied (obviously), Cindy and George continue to deny and lie (obviously). So they have no choice but to continue to scrape the scum from the bottom of the pond and try to turn it into some kind of twisted truth to present it to the public that KC is innocent. BS.... They are all bottom feeders.....everyone knows KC murdered Caylee.....and they all know it, too. It's all come down to money and fame, not justice for Caylee. Shame, shame, shame on Caylee's grandparents..her own mother murdered her and they are defending her. They don't deserve to be recognized as loving grandparents to Caylee at this point no matter what they ever did to help raise her. That's all gone now, erased. Because they are openly loving and supporting the person that murdered Caylee and refuse to accept the fact their daughter killed their grandchild. They are deliberately denying justice for their murdered granddaughter. The Anthony's continue to disgust me. Evil or Very Mad
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:57 am

BAez always seems to be talking after these hearings, but I notice he NEVER says ANYTHING new. It's always the same garbage regurgitated. I'm not worried, the state is playing dirty, everyone else is lying or out to get KC and WE are on the moral high ground.
HELLO....Mr. Baez, your client did NOT report her child missing for 31 days and went to CLUBS while she was "missing". You know why????? Because she KNEW were Caylee was and didn't have to worry about her. Well, heck, KC didn't worry about anyone. But you know what I mean.
He says he isn't "worried" about anything Padilla and crew may say. If there was any sort of confession or anything like that, we all would have heard it. I think he's right. KC did NOT confess. That's not how sociopaths do things. They play word games and "normal" people can figure them out. KC told a different story to Rob Dick and I believe Tracy, and Baez knows she did. That's what he wants kept out of the court room. And I promise you Tracy has some more info that KC said that is damning. I believe Rob does too. It's clear to me that's the case because notice LP has ALWAYS said he will not talk about what Tracy knows and Tracy got a lawyer to make sure she couldn't be in trouble for what she knew and not telling right then. So, sorry Bozo, those that have watched and listened from day 32 of this case, KNOW there are things you don't want IN the courtroom by those "characters" as you put it.

Last edited by Tracey6434 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and punctuation)
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:39 am

Everything they all did and said yesterday just made me sick. KC made me even sicker. George and Cindy have thrown Caylee to the side of the road, exactly like their murdering daughter. They are disgusting, and they are all quite crazy if you ask me. I think the defense can throw out all the bull they want. Once the basic facts of this case are presented to the jury, it will not make any difference what strategy the defense tries to use. There will be justice for Caylee, even if her own grandparents won't stand up and be a voice for her. They are all shameless, heartless liars. They all hated and used each other in the Anthony Hell House. Total freak show.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:14 am

Totally Agree with you Piper. Total Freak show and family.

Sunni, when Cindy came out and said "Oh, it gave me such peace to see KC and that she looked good and healthy", I nearly fell off my chair. Did she see her KC? She looked pathetic. However, I think had we ever seen KC without make up before, I think we'd have gotten the same damn thing. Ms. Lyons told her take off the makeup, come as you are, show some damn emotion and take this seriously. I have worked DP cases, my long career and your attitude in the past appearances are going to fry you, stupid. Now get with the program. That's what happened. Not because KC finally got some feeling in her body. Are they kidding me?

And may I ask when CA saw sobbing? I must have missed that on the live hearing and ALL the videos recorded of the hearing too. Man that sobbing must have been quick! Crying or Very sad Laughing
Yea, she had a tissue but if it was wet, I'm a freaking monkey!
OK, gotta run some errands. Be back later. Hopefully to all your smart answers to my million questions. LOL!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 am

I think casey never planned to report Caylee missing. It wasn't anything special about 31 days, Cindy forced her hand. She was delusional and thinking she could get away with this forever. And she sure did look ugly. I hope that attorney didn't give her a makeover. The scary dp lawyer. (I thought I read that she won all her fifteen cases and they all got life in prison, instead of death.) That would not make me feel much better.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Babette, I agree with you that KC probably never intended to report Caylee missing.... until she could come up with something..... but as you said, CA just happened to force her hand.

I don't have a problem with KC getting life in prison (as long as it is without the possibility of paraole) because she is only 23 years old. Spending her whole life in prison might be as frightening to her as the DP would..... Assuming (yes I know how to spell that!!!!) she gets convicted.... she might PRAY they take her life instead of having to spend it behind bars without any light at the end of the tunnel.... so to speak.

And Piper, I wholeheartedly agree with you that that Anthony family all hated each other.... they can spew their 'unconditional love' crap all they want..... the proof they hated each other is in their actions towards one another. At the very least, we KNOW KC hated her parents.... particularly her mother.

It's so sad to know sweet little angel Caylee had to live amongst those monsters during her short time here on earth. Sad
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Snaz,

What makes me smile is that Caylee no longer has to live in that environment.

I'm afraid had she grown up in that house she would have become a mini Cindy or KC. Yikes! However, I dure wish she would have had a chance. We'll now never know.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Videos of reporting by InSession after the hearing (6 parts):

PART 1

Last edited by Snaz on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 pm

PART 2

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:35 pm

PART 3

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:36 pm

PART 4

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:36 pm

PART 5

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:37 pm

PART 6

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Sunni wrote:OH ! Thank you Snaz !!!!! I was sick the day it was on and missed some of the end of it.

Sunni, these are not the actual videos of the hearing. These are videos of the report InSession did after the hearing. If you want to watch the hearing, use these links:

Part 1: http://www.wftv.com/video/20492642/index.html

Part 2: http://www.wftv.com/video/20493321/index.html

Part 3: http://www.wftv.com/video/20493513/index.html

Part 4: http://www.wftv.com/video/20493801/index.html

Part 5: http://www.wftv.com/video/20494264/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down