Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing

+12
Julie
Gracie
Dis
Justice4all
Booklover
IndyNile
Estee
babbette
eva
khintx
FystyAngel
Snaz
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing Empty George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Anthonys Take Cruise After Big Payout For TV Interview

Posted: 11:57 am EDT October 19, 2009

PORT CANAVERAL, Fla. -- The Anthonys apparently left their daughter's murder hearing on Friday morning and headed for Port Canaveral to take a cruise to the Bahamas.

Only Eyewitness News was there as George and Cindy Anthony got off the Royal Caribbean cruise ship Monday morning (raw video | see images). Their homecoming was less than two days after their $20,000 appearance on a CBS network show.

The Anthonys were not happy to see a camera. They told the photographer that they needed a vacation from the media, but on Saturday night they appeared on a one-hour network show for which Cindy admitted they were paid $20,000.

George had told prosecutors under oath it was just a few thousand. He called it "nothing," just enough to help them get by because they can't find work.

The Anthonys left Friday evening on the Monarch of the Seas for a three-night cruise. They stopped at Royal Caribbean's own tropical island and then made a stop in Nassau before returning to Port Canaveral on Monday morning.

“We had a nice vacation, will you please leave us alone now?” Cindy told the cameraperson.

Meanwhile, George never said a word.

“The vacation was from you guys,” Cindy said. “Shut your camera off.”

But the Anthonys had no problem sitting with the CBS network cameras for hours for an hour-long show that aired Saturday night. The Anthonys were paid $20,000 and Cindy says they gave $3,000 of it to their lawyer, Brad Conway, for negotiating the deal.

The show's questions did not break any new ground in the case.

Eyewitness News tried to contact the Anthonys' attorney Monday morning to ask about their cruise, but hasn’t heard back.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21338069/detail.html

Video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/21337352/index.html

Slideshow:
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21337257/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing Empty Re: George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing

Post by FystyAngel Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:17 pm

The only thing I can think of to say is OMG, what piece's of SHIT!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing Empty Re: George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing

Post by khintx Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:18 pm

Honestly, until I saw the links at the bottom of this article I thought that Snaz was doing some nifty creative writing!!!!! Unbelievable! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:24 pm

It saddens me that they seem to care so little for Caylee. I guess I wouldn't have a problem with it if they weren't sticking up for Caylee's killer like they are. Wow, this article just sort of hit me like a ton of bricks. It's not very often that something leaves me speechless, but this really does. What kind of grandparents do a show about their murdered grand daughter, then take off on a cruise? barf
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:35 pm

LOL, kh, the creativeness is on the part of the A's in finding new ways to benefit from their granddaughter's murder by their own daughter.

And did anyone notice that GA said they only took "a few thousand" to get them by because they can't find work?? GEORGE couldn't find (and keep) a job before this happened.... And CINDY said she was on a leave from her job (I can't remember if she said disability or if I read that elsewhere).

And on top of that, $20K is a little more than a "few thousand".... I'm sure there's lots of us who would like to be handed that amount of money for the opportunity to spew mis-truths and half-truths trying to get our murderer daughter off the hook (not to imply that we would have a murderer daughter or that we wouldn't expect her to be held accountable!)

The A's want to have their cake and eat it, too. They want the media (you know, those leeches, parasites and maggots) on their own terms.... Sorry, Cindy, it doesn't work like that.

The A's make me literally ill.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:38 pm

I wonder how KC feels about her parents taking cruises while she sits in jail..... I bet she is steamed!!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:41 pm

LMAO AND, Daddy only put in $50 for her to fill her pie hole with the other day!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:46 pm

I'm relieved to hear that Conway picked up an extra $3 K. He needs it for his beloved precious nerve-calming medicinal smoke.

Or does he even have to PAY for that?

He should get it for free since he is endeavouring to change the marijuana laws.
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Why did Cindy the Rabid Doberman need a holiday from the cameras? They provide her with her income!
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:48 pm

The betrayal of Caylee is what sticks in my throat. And the defense of that worthless kid of theirs. Mad
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:48 pm

What did Cindy do on board the Royal Carribbean cruise? She didn't have Dominic Casey on board to romance her? She must've been sooooooooo lonely......

:-(
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Gotta love Cindy the Doberman's rationale for a cruise when her granddaughter's been murdered, the killer is still on the loose, their only daughter is facing the death penalty.

The rationale? She needed a holiday from the camera. Couldn't she just hide at home?
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:52 pm

I hope Cindy and George ate well while they were on their cruise ship. That fresh ocean air must've invigorated their appetites!

I hope they enjoyed some fine wine as well.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Too bad it wasn't with Gilligan and 3 hours insted of 3 days...I'm rather disappointed that they didn't take a longer cruise...how bout a slow boat to China...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:16 pm

You guys are hilarious!!! I'm loving it....

The A's surely are a piece of work.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Anthonys Take Cruise To Escape Media
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Monday, October 19, 2009
UPDATED: 1:36 pm EDT October 19, 2009

PORT CANAVERAL, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony returned from a vacation Monday morning, saying they took a cruise to escape continued media coverage surrounding their daughter's murder case.

The parents of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, were spotted leaving a cruise ship in Port Canaveral. The couple was featured over the weekend on "48 Hours Mystery" on CBS, which has paid the Anthonys $20,000, according to a deposition from Cindy Anthony.

The CBS show also showcased Casey Anthony's attorneys, who said they're confident they can prove that their client did not kill her daughter, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

"The state has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt this young woman intentionally murdered her daughter. They have to prove it with evidence," Linda Kenney Baden said on the show. "People lie to law enforcement all the time -- people lie to their husbands, people lie to their kids, kids lie to their parents -- that does not make them killers."

"But why would they lie to people trying to help them find their missing dauther?" Maggie Rodriguez of CBS asked.

"Because people do funny things under stress," Kenney Baden said.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the Anthony family's east Orange County home.

Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty, saying she left Caylee with a baby sitter and they were gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21338071/detail.html

Video:
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21336574/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Anthonys Take Cruise While Daughter Is In Jail

Monday, October 19, 2009 1:57:00 PM

ORLANDO --While Casey Anthony is in an Orange County jail on murder charges, her parents took off on cruise to "take a break."

It's the latest development in a series of events that has mesmerized the nation. The CBS program “48 Hours” profiled the case Saturday night, featuring interviews with family members and lawyers for the Orange County mother charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

In deposition transcripts released last week, George Anthony revealed that the family's finances have taken a dive. Because of the publicity of case, George Anthony says neither of them can work. And that forced them to sell their story just to make ends meet.

Last week, Casey Anthony's defense team said Orange County deputies and the FBI botched the case, and arrested their client too soon.

Lawyers said they believe a stranger killed the toddler.

Prosecutors declined to talk on camera to CBS, but they did tell the show’s producers they were convinced that Casey was the killer.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/19/anthonys_take_cruise_while_daughter_is_in_jail.html?cid=twitter
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Oh wait! I get it! They are so broke, their finances have taken such a DEEP dive....That they took this cruise to GAMBLE & try to double their money, that's it! Well, that would be the only thing that would make any sense, now right? Laughing
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:13 pm

So while Wussy and P***y were on their trip..the Clowns (Keystone Cops)..maintain that a stranger did the horrible deed....I'll have to agree...it was a stranger that did it...a daughter C&G didn't know...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Estee wrote:So while Wussy and P***y were on their trip..the Clowns (Keystone Cops)..maintain that a stranger did the horrible deed....I'll have to agree...it was a stranger that did it...a daughter C&G didn't know...
BBM

Oh, Estee, I believe they knew their daughter, all right. They just won't admit it publicly.....

I am of the firm opinion that C & G have known all along who killed Caylee.... they may never know EXACTLY what happened because the killer will never tell, but they, at least, have known from day 31 that she was dead... and who killed her. They knew when they smell their dead granddaughter in the trunk of their daughter's car that she, and only she, killed her.

JMO.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:31 pm

I can't believe Im going to say this but....no wonder kc is so pissy to her parents at hearings. I would be pissed too if my parents took off for all of these vacations and shopping spree's with granddaughters blood money.

Their excuse? Getting away from the media? Pahlease. They couldnt come up with anything but that?

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:56 pm

It really isn't surprising that George & Cindy have no morals. We've known that all along. The one thing that they truly love is money. inlove I think there's a special place in Hell waiting for people like them. Mad Evil or Very Mad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:14 pm

This is probably just the start for George and Cindy. They are probably going to receive millions for the rights to a movie, and then you will see them taking trips to Europe, and buying a bigger house and nicer cars.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:22 pm

I bet Cindy was mad when they put the camaras in her face. She should learn how to shut up.....Geo saying they were justing trying to get by....I can't afford a cruise and I am doing a little better than "getting by". Going on a cruise will not make their donators happy.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Hello everybody! I agree with you Dis....I work and probably doing a little better than getting by, but I sure won't be going on a cruise any time soon. I would say they are doing much better than getting by. They're living the Bella Vita that Casey had planned for herself.
Gracie
Gracie

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 pm

I have never been on a cruise. So happy (NOT) that G&C got to take one. I still have the Gilligan song going in my head...Just sit right back and hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, that started from this tropic port, aboard this tiny ship......
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 pm

The comments on this thread had me cracking up. That is so true Fysty, GA only put $50 in KC's snack pack account, while they went on a cruise. That's priceless!

Snaz, OMG, can you imagine how pizzed KC must be that mom and pops went on a cruise??? I love it!

I have a feeling they took this cruise Waaayyyyyy too early though. The time they are going to need a vacation, is after the trial when the defense throws their azzes under the bus because KC tries to blame them! Just wait and see. It's coming. There will be nothing that is KC's fault. It will be her parents, or later at sentencing her upbringing made her the way she is.

I just find it so ironic that the reason they could go on the cruise was because of media money. Yet the minute a camera appears as they return, they are complaining. Someone needs to remind them, they were flat ass broke before Caylee was murdered by their daughter. They just cruised on cash made because their grand daughter is dead! They make me sick, literally

Oh but wait. Next, they'll try and tell us the cruise was free, someone gave it to them or they used coupons. LOL! Laughing
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:41 pm

What's the biggest outrage here?

posted by halboedeker on Oct 19, 2009 5:55:13 PM

WFTV-Channel 9 led its 5 p.m. news with the George and Cindy Anthony's Caribbean cruise.

"The vacation was from you guys," Cindy said after leaving her cruise ship. Cindy said they had a nice time, but she also snapped at WFTV, "Thanks for ruining our trip." That Cindy -- she's so inconsistent.

Then ABC affiliate WFTV explored what that cruise might mean to the case of Casey Anthony, their daughter. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV's anchors noted that the Anthonys had received $20,000 from CBS. That network's "48 Hours Mystery" on Saturday aired an hour on the case.

WFTV's Kathi Belich had an intriguing way of recapping details in the headline-making case. "In December, the Anthonys were dining on crab puffs at the Ritz-Carlton on the tab of one major network, while investigators were here in the woods, right around the corner from their house, in the rain and mud, searching for Caylee's remains," Belich said.

That "major network" is the one WFTV is affiliated with: Disney-owned ABC. Why not just state the facts?

Belich highlighted that the Anthonys were on "a tropical island cruise" while "48 Hours Mystery" aired. The WFTV reporter noted that George has told prosecutors that no one will hire either him or Cindy.

Cindy said they accepted $20,000 from CBS. The network said it paid to license photographs and footage; CBS maintains it doesn't pay for interviews.

In the past, the couple's attorney, Brad Conway, has said they are looking for mystery baby-sitter Zenaida Gonzalez in Puerto Rico. But the Anthonys' cruise took them only as far as Nassau, Belich said.

Legal analyst Doug Dorner told Belich that the cruise could hurt the couple's credibility in defending their daughter. "It raises the question as to why are the parents not in Puerto Rico or spending that money on investigations to further the research into finding Zenaida Gonzalez?" Dorner said.

Conway told WFTV that the Anthonys deserved the break. Conway collected $3,000 from the CBS deal.

The biggest outrage here, though, isn't that the Anthonys went on a cruise. Or that the Anthonys had a swank meal at a terrible time.

It's that networks keep paying these licensing fees, which they describe as a standard industry practice. The networks say they're not paying for interviews, but their subjects are pocketing money. The business deal taints the journalism.

And, of course, George and Cindy are merely a sideshow here. The big news is the licensing fee that ABC's "20/20" paid for Caylee footage and photographs. That figure has been put at $200,000 to $225,000. Anthony attorney Jose Baez has acknowledged selling such items, but he hasn't said to whom or how much.

The networks should not be paying these fees. The practice may be standard, but the standard stinks.

Poor Caylee. She had it rough in life. And now the media whores are showing her no respect in death.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-whats-the-biggest-outrage-here.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 pm

I'd say they made sure no Port of Call in Puerto Rico when they made their reservations. Mad
OJ never hunted the real killer either Suspect
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:26 am

True Piper...OJ only looked on golf courses...maybe the A's will look on more ships...love your emoticons...perfect choice George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing 803492
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:55 am

Gracie wrote:Hello everybody! I agree with you Dis....I work and probably doing a little better than getting by, but I sure won't be going on a cruise any time soon. I would say they are doing much better than getting by. They're living the Bella Vita that Casey had planned for herself.
Hi, Gracie! hug

Can you just imagine how green with envy Casey must be right now? roflao Even so, it breaks my heart knowing that George & Cindy are making all that blood money from Caylee's murder. Sad Crying or Very sad George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing 927100 Mad Evil or Very Mad George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:54 am

Good morning Booklover! good morning

I know you are right about Casey being green with envy barf about C & G's cruise. She's probably having another little pity party in her jail cell. But what about me? I've lost everything.....

I have an afterthought about the Ants cruise...Where are those pesky pirates when you need them? 8)
Gracie
Gracie

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:06 am

hehehe Gracie...hi friend! I was looking for a reason to use that little guy... 8)

G&C crack me up....never a dull moment with those two...I wonder who they went on a cruise with....I wonder if they were treated like "celebrities"...this will all come down eventually....nothing good can come from supporting and lying for the baby killer. The truth is only one press conference away...I can dream, can't I? I do hope that they will eventually tell the whole truth without any spins but I don't think all the lying and posing started when Caylee was murdered...I think they have always been this way. I pray for their souls as well as Caseys.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Hi, Caylee's friends!~
Here is some info about the cruise. This woman is a commentor on another blog I visit (Marinade Dave's) and made this comment after Hadley made a remark about the cruise being paid for by blood money:

Tengard // October 20, 2009 at 8:42 am

Hadley, you are soooooooooooooooo misinformed, that’s what’s sickening. Get your stories and fact’s straight before you start spewing CRAP! It was MY weekend, MY 1 year of being in remission from cancer, MY Birthday….. MY WEEKEND away with several of my very dearest closest friends who have been my support and backbone for the past year. And yes, George and Cindy happen to be MY FRIENDS. There was NO “BLOOD MONEY” spent, she DIDN”T call the flipping reporters… Some asshole twittered about them being on the ship 30 minutes after we took off….It’s people like YOU, Misinformed beings that start all the crap. So what that they got away for a couple of days for some relaxation and maybe, just maybe some peace and quiet…… SO WHAT????? They are intitled! There is no chance for that at all with them, they will ALWAYS be HATED because of thoughtless misinformed people like yourself!

Tengard has only known the Anthonys for about a year and had me (and a couple of others) fooled into thinking she was a long time friend. Nevertheless, she is a good commentor who doesn't say its OK what the Anthonys have done so far in the investigation. She met them because her elderly father lives across the street from the A's.
BTW, I think it is kinda tacky going on a cruise while their granddaughter has not yet received her justice due. Plus, I let Tengard know that it is the A's actions that have people hating on them.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Sherry, thank you for posting that. And you were very right when you stated that it is the A's ACTIONS that the public don't like.... not what we HEAR from the media!! We all have our own ears and eyes... and that's all we need to form our own opinions of the A's.

And the cruise was STILL paid for with blood money, even if it didn't come from a network... it was money they have made off Caylee's death... cause they sure aren't WORKING for a living!!!!! I bet they couldn't afford to take a cruise before Caylee was murdered by their murderess daughter. They could barely pay their bills, much less take a cruise!

Now I'm just mad again......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Pictures of the A's taken by a fellow passenger on the cruise ship:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21353061/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:42 pm

Is George wearing an EARRING??????? Looks like a DIAMOND earring!!!!

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing 11l0sa1

And thank God, Cindy is mostly hidden by her leg... I would not want that image of her in a bikini burned into my brain.......

Last edited by Snaz on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 pm

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing C112

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing C212

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing C312

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing C412

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing C511

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing C610

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing C710

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing C810
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:56 pm

My EYES My EYES!!!!!!!!!! Suspect I have to peek, it hurts to look full on....Thanks for the link Snaz and Fysty for BROADCASTING them..(pun intended) LOL George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing 355665
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm

That could be, Snaz, but I got the impression that Tengard paid for the cruise and invited the A's to go on it in celebration of her 1 year anniversary free from cancer. I didn't question if she had the money to be doing that since its none of my business.
What gets me is that the A's want a vacation from the medias. Well, go kick Baez' daughter in the hiney for having notified all the major news networks about it. Its no wonder the local news dogs them-it would be rather embarassing if a national news network found a "bombshell" and they didn't find it first.
Plus, they should have kept their mouths shut from the start. Tony L. went and got an Order of Protection against the medias, the A's could have done the same when things were getting too hairy for them.
(yep, it looks like a big fat diamond-omg, I hope its not a diamond made from Caylee's ashes!UGH!)

Blessings, snaz, and know that payday is someday for Casey-she will pay big time!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:08 am

Video of Casey when she found out about her mom and dad's cruise:

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing 2e22ryf

https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/2e22ryf.jpg

Just kiddin! LOL
kh

Last edited by FystyAngel on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add video)
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:38 am

Damn, kh...you're good!!!
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:47 am

hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kh is awesome, but with her hairstyle and her tin foil hats (don't tell anyone ~ especially kh) that I said this, but she is a bit of a show off!

BUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I love her anyway!
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:48 am

Hahaha, kh!!!! You may be kidding, but I'll bet you're not far off!!!

Good job! Laughing
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 am

LOVE IT! Laughing
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:26 am

roflao too funny kh...I love it too!!!!!!!!! Cindy really should educate herself on bras and beach wear...that ugly brown tube top does NOTHING for her...except more damage to her image. They definitely didn't think they would be photograghed...LOL I read somewhere that a blogger thought it was an invasion of privacy for whoever took those pics...I think if they cared about that, they would stay home...and to the person who took the pics... praise
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:06 pm

LOL! Good one, khintx!
I bet Casey has a hurting throat right now, she's soooo mad!

I've always wondered if the reason Casey doesn't look at her mother in court anymore is because Cindy has lost enough weight to wear her clothes! Laughing
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:06 pm

okay.. so let me get this right... these 2 "people" who cannot secure a job because of their poor situation (that THEY have created) recieve 20,000 dollars for selling out their dead grandaughter... use the money for something VERY important... a frackin cruise.. not mortgage payments, or food, or car payments to tide them off a while... they take a relaxing cruise to the bahamas..
that makes A LOT of sense..

and they are complaining about the media not giving them any privacy, RIGHT AFTER they do 48hrs mystery show on NATIONAL TELEVISION...

oh.. nevermind, i get it, they want their privacy, they just want to be left alone... that is.. UNLESS there is a HUGE payday in it for them... in that case, BRING ON THE CAMERAS!!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Cindy: "Alright, Mr. Demille, I'm ready for my close up!" kh

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:31 pm

FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next