Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations for George and Cindy

+6
LottieM
TigerMom
khintx
sitemama
Estee
Snaz
10 posters

Go down

Donations for George and Cindy Empty Donations for George and Cindy

Post by Snaz Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:01 pm

This is on facebook:

George & Cindy Anthony Donation Website

Description:
I have set up a donation website for George and Cindy Anthony. The donations will no be used for Casee's defense or expenses. This money is only to be used to help George and Cindy with their mortgage, utilities, groceries, gas, etc....They have been hounded by the media 24 hours a day. Ask yourself, would you be able to work under these difficult and heartbreaking conditions? I have compassion for George and Cindy, they are going through something that nobody else has gone through. Despite how you feel about their daughter, this nightmare was thrust upon them and it is not their fault. They are experiencing both a parent's and grandparen'ts worst nightmare. Nobody has walked in their shoes, so we don't know how we would handle this situation. If you would like to donate to George and Cindy Anthony, the website is: http://dezinerdeals.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47941808263&ref=search&sid=725016015.266122999..1#

I went to the blogspot website referenced in the quote, and I don't get it. The name of the website is: Deziner Deal Furniture Store

Anyone got any ideas?

BTW, THIS is exactly what I think the A's hope for..... someone to help bail them out....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Donations for George and Cindy Empty Re: Donations for George and Cindy

Post by Estee Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:11 pm

They'd be better off moving to the north west and living in a cave...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 pm

If they had behaved like normal ppl who's granddaughter had disappeared, they would probably be working now. No one will hire them because of all the lies they have told, and their sorry, dispicable behavior. I hope no one contributes to them.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 pm

I am not aware that the media has been paying any attention to them at all for many, many months...... they get the attention when they ask for it. There have been no media trucks parked on Hopespring drive for over a year now. They get their face time when they want their face time. That's just my opinion. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMom Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:49 pm

It sounds a lot like George's pathetic attempt to muster up sympathy in his last interview. I would not be surprised if CA or GA or even BC is behind this. They did nothing to save Caylee from her mother therefore I do not believe they are worthy of saving meaning help monetary wise.

Again where is their beloved son Lee? He promised he would never forget CMA ...Can't he help feed. clothe and house his parents in the only home CMA ever knew? When times are tough or you go through hell it is suppose to humble you the only thing I see is more of the same with them...self righteous bullcrap.
TigerMom
TigerMom

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 am

sitemama wrote:If they had behaved like normal ppl who's granddaughter had disappeared, they would probably be working now. No one will hire them because of all the lies they have told, and their sorry, dispicable behavior. I hope no one contributes to them.

That's exactly how I feel. George and Cindy brought this on themselves and it's not the media or anyone else's fault they can't find work. Truth be known, they probably aren't even looking for work expecting someone to give them a free ride. They probably didn't think interest in buying their pictures of Caylee would wane so soon.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi Lottie! Welcome! ITA with everyone! The A's set themselves up to fail with their lies. I had great sympathy for Cindy in the beginning. I think everyone did. That went away week two when she recanted her dead body in the damn car statement and replaced it with rotten pizza! Please! I was still feeling sorry for George until the staged (IMO) suicide attempt. I can remember shedding a tear for him in my car when I heard. I feel betrayed by these people. I can imagine how their friends and family (and poor sweet Caylee) feel.

And I don't believe for one second they couldn't pay their mortgage or find some job they could perform to help pay their bills. Where there is a will, there is a way. So many have proven that during these trying times.

They are sick and they need professional psychological help not financial help and I truly hope they get it.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:06 pm

This was brought up on the BlogTalk Radio yesterday. Jan (the hosts wife & co-host) said she checked it out & it was a ruse. She said someone had just set it up as a joke.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:14 pm

I guess just something else to stir the pot!!!!
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Well I was just going to mail Cindy and George a hefty cheque out of Julie's massive Swiss bank account. Perhaps I will stand down on that for now.
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Donations for George & Cindy? Let me check my pockets........sorry, just some Kleenex & pocket lint.

Donations for George and Cindy 133536
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down