Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George & Cindy Being Hauled Back To Court?

3 posters

Go down

George & Cindy Being Hauled Back To Court? Empty George & Cindy Being Hauled Back To Court?

Post by Snaz Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Seeking info in Casey Anthony case, State Attorney slated to haul George and Cindy Anthony back to court

Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards
Sentinel Staff Writers
4:12 PM EDT, July 23, 2009

George and Cindy Anthony may be back in court.

The State Attorney's office is slated to ask Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to force the Anthonys to produce information for the state's case against their daughter, Casey Anthony, according to spokespersons for the State Attorney's office and the court.

A hearing is set for 1:30 p.m. Friday.

The Anthonys have been asked to produce information for the state but have not done so, the spokespersons said.

To read the rest of the article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-case-hearing-072309,0,3645760.story
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

George & Cindy Being Hauled Back To Court? Empty Re: George & Cindy Being Hauled Back To Court?

Post by babbette Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 am

Oooh, I read this, Snaz. Couldn't happen to nicer people, in my opinion. How this whole bunch seems to feel they are above the law is beyond me. Their lawyer said they have every intention of turning over the documents, but they haven't had enough time.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

George & Cindy Being Hauled Back To Court? Empty Re: George & Cindy Being Hauled Back To Court?

Post by Booklover Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:18 pm

babbette wrote:Oooh, I read this, Snaz. Couldn't happen to nicer people, in my opinion. How this whole bunch seems to feel they are above the law is beyond me. Their lawyer said they have every intention of turning over the documents, but they haven't had enough time.
Hi, babbette! hug It may be true for all I know, but, it sounds like BS to me. George & Cindy sure know how to shovel it, don't they? Mad It's no wonder they have a monster daughter like Casey!! shifty
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:25 pm

DebB wrote:Very Happy maybe they can stop lying now
or will this begin a whole new can of worms
Hi, Deb! hug I don't know how George & Cindy will be able to stop lying. It's what they do best. Since they are completely unable to face the truth, it's not surprising that they have a problem in telling it. sucker I think the only one in that family who knows how to tell the truth is Cindy's brother. Oh yes, and possibly Cindy's mom. However, I seriously doubt that she would testify against her granddaughter. George & Cindy Being Hauled Back To Court? 5368
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:59 pm

In case you hadn't heard:

Anthonys' Attorney Hands Over Requested Documents

Posted: 4:54 pm EDT July 23, 2009
Updated: 6:27 pm EDT July 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony were able to get out of a court hearing Friday by handing over documents about their daughter, Casey Anthony. The State Attorney's Office plans to use the documents in Casey's murder trial.

George and Cindy Anthony were ordered to be in court Friday afternoon, but their attorney, Brad Conway, managed to put the brakes on that just before the hearing.

"Everything is done. Everything is settled," Conway said Friday morning.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20158664/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:19 am

Snaz wrote:In case you hadn't heard:

Anthonys' Attorney Hands Over Requested Documents

Posted: 4:54 pm EDT July 23, 2009
Updated: 6:27 pm EDT July 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony were able to get out of a court hearing Friday by handing over documents about their daughter, Casey Anthony. The State Attorney's Office plans to use the documents in Casey's murder trial.

George and Cindy Anthony were ordered to be in court Friday afternoon, but their attorney, Brad Conway, managed to put the brakes on that just before the hearing.

"Everything is done. Everything is settled," Conway said Friday morning.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20158664/detail.html
Hi, Snaz! hug I don't believe George & Cindy's Attorney any more than I believe them. The story that George & Cindy's computer had problems sounds like BS to me. shifty sucker
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Book, yeah, a whole year the prosecution has been asking for information from the Ants..... but their computer was malfunctioning... LOL What a joke! roflao
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down