Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW

+11
eva
Justice4all
BillieAngel
Estee
Julie
kellikat
Piper
Sherry
sitemama
BREEZE4
khintx
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW Empty CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW

Post by khintx Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 am

GAG ME GAG ME GAG ME GAG ME GAG ME GAG ME

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

George and Cindy Anthony set for ‘Dr. Phil’ season premiere
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 16 2011 10:46 AM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Cindy and George Anthony attended an Aug. 9 tribute honoring their granddaughter, Caylee. Photo credit: Joshua C. Cruey/Orlando Sentinel
Dr. Phil McGraw has landed an exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony for the Sept. 12 season premiere of “Dr. Phil.”

The show stressed that parents of Casey Anthony “sought no compensation for their interview, asking only that a donation be made to a charitable organization currently being formed to honor their granddaughter.”

Their granddaughter, Caylee, died in 2008. Her mother, Casey, was acquitted last month of first-degree murder in the child’s death. George and Cindy Anthony are establishing Caylee’s Fund............... (SEE LINK FULL ARTICLE) kh

khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW Empty Re: CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW

Post by BREEZE4 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:10 am

[b]Well Im still not watching it!!! And to quote a great man Tim Wilson " And I have just about had my fill of Dr Fu**ing Phil"

BREEZE4

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:12 am

OMG BREEZE!!! I was just singin that song in my head! Well I've bout had enough of Dr. Phucking Phil.........
khk
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:15 am

"............And George Anthony added: “We appreciate the way in which Dr. Phil has helped others, and we trust him enough to completely open our hearts in telling our story. He is a professional that understands the uniqueness of our family situation. There’s no one better to do this interview than Dr. Phil. We knew he would ask the difficult questions, and we were right......”

Yea, right George Marie. You just keep tellin yourself that. When we said you needed therapy, we didn't mean on TV with a big ol paycheck for your fraudulent foundation! Get some REAL HELP! Both of you! You're all SICK. kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:16 pm

here's 2010 for the caylee marie anthony fraudation (from this link http://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublic...rsquery.aspx):

Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc., Orlando, FL
Print Registration Number :CH29385
Expiration Date : 4/23/2012

Revenue Source : DCS Statement of Support/Revenue (12/31/2010)

Total Revenue : $334.61
Program Services Expenses : $749.18 55%
Total Expenses : $1,355.19
Administrative Expenses : $606.01 45%
Surplus/Deficit : -$1,020.58
Fund-Raising Expenses : $.00 0%

Statement Of Purpose CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE USED FOR BOTH PROGRAM AND ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSES.***

Caylee'sFund Foundation, Inc. (spelled EXACTLY as filed in the florida secretary of state's office) has already been formed - it was formed july 19th and it's purported purpose (as amended july 28, 2011) is:

exclusively for charitable, religious….including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the internal revenue code…..including, without limitation, advocating for grandparents’ rights with regard to grandchildren and assisting grandparents of missing, neglected, or exploited grandchildren.....

Of course, G&C as administrators draw salaries even to the point of putting their foundation balance in the red (negative balance)

As admins of this "non profit" foundation George and Cindy can:

1. Obtain, pay for and use office space
2. Have phones, computer, postage, utilities, etc paid
3. Have travel expenses paid
4. Draw health insurance benefits
5. Promote their personal profit via the “non-profit”
6. Control where money goes
7. Have a “foundation” bus or car
8. Have a personal staff, including bodyguard all paid
9. Have a “foundation” lawyer: Lippman, of course

The list goes on and on ........

I hope the IRS is watching this.

The Anthony's seem to be as allergic to paying their bills and their taxes as they are to actually working for a living.

SHAME ON GEORGE AND CINDY. AND SHAME ON DR PHIL! THIS REALLY DILLS MY PICKLE!!!

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by BREEZE4 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 pm

We need to post this everywhere and boycott Dr Phil. This is a shame and I would love to see Dr Phil get hooked for it. whoop

BREEZE4

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 pm

It's like the straw that broke the camel's back for me...... I've gone mad!!! kh

http://drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=9163
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm

kh, did you send Phil a message. I did, and I'm sure he won't like it, but do I care? NOT.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:30 pm

"What's your question?"

"Why are you an idiot? Who's brown nosing who?" kissass
barf
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by BREEZE4 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:34 pm

LOL Sherry I sent a message to Dr Phil and I may get booted off the net for it. I used my best raunchy words and told him how I felt bout it. CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 451255

BREEZE4

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:39 pm

sitemama wrote:kh, did you send Phil a message. I did, and I'm sure he won't like it, but do I care? NOT.

I did, site. And that's not the kind of thing I usually do. I just can't bear the thought of them going on a show like that, promoting their spin on things and getting away with it. They purjored themselves. Obstructed justice. Hindered an investigation. Lied to investigators. They took valuable time and money away from searchers who could have been helping families who were really in trouble, children who were truly at risk who could possibly still be helped.....The list goes on and on........

For them to put themselves out there as people who want to help "other families and children in need" is ludicrous. It's just sick.

It makes me sick anyway. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 pm

WTG, BREEZE! lol!
I don't watch his show so it'll be easy for me to "boycott " it. I hope it blows up in his face and in the network's face for even entertaining the idea of having them on. Let it be a warning to others who dare go down that road. All it is is free advertising for the fraudation, just like the Larry King Live Show was.

Yeah. Right. The Scamthonys want to help others...
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:50 pm

That's why George and Cindy "dropped by" Caylee's Birthday at the memorial, sporting their newCaylee T-shirts and accidently getting their mugs in the press. They needed updated teary photos of themselves wearing their Caylee Ts so they can be spliced into their Dr Phil interview. They are shameless bastardos! kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 am

I am completely disgusted by this! I found this comment in a thread in the Orlando Sentinel:

Dear Oprah and Dr Phil,

We just read the reports of the interview you intend to air of George and Cindy Anthony. It is beyond our imagination as to what you are thinking. These two individuals had EVERY opportunity to speak when they were on the Witness stand during their daughters murder trial. We do NOT wish to hear from them NOW.

According to their Daughters testimony, George sexually molested his daughter when she was a child. This was, of course, not proven in court. The allegation of child sexual abuse on the part of George Anthony was also never proven to be FALSE. One must wonder why his daughter would have made such an allegation! To present this man on your show is an insult to abused and sexually assaulted children worldwide. It is UNACCEPTABLE!

Cindy Anthony faced charges of Perjury for lies that she was caught in while under oath on the witness stand during her daughters trial. Although the charges were never filed by officials, MILLIONS OF VIEWERS HEARD HER LIE! She is NOT a credible individual. To have this person on your show insults us!

The Charity/Non Profit organization created by George and Cindy Anthony provides a paycheck for them. We are appalled that you would deem us to be so ignorant as to not know this. How DARE you treat us, YOUR AUDIENCE, the very people who’s attention made you the celebrities you are, with such blatant disregard!

It seems that you have thrown caution to the wind and could care less about how we, YOUR AUDIENCE, feel about these two individuals. You are very much aware of the current fury of this Nation, not to mention the rage of other Countries across the globe, concerning the death of Miss Caylee Anthony, the miscarriage of justice, and the feeding frenzy of individuals attempting to exploit Caylee for financial and personal gain.

If you proceed with your scheduled program, we promise you will experience the widely known “backlash” from those of us who REFUSE to allow anyone to exploit Caylee and are diligent in our fight to bring JUSTICE for her.

WE will NOT be viewing your station or any production you are affiliated with.

WE will NOT be purchasing products that advertise during your programming, and they have been/will be notified of this.

WE will NOT quietly stand by and watch as you MILK the POSSIBILITY of receiving top ratings. Your ratings will, from the day you air the interview with Cindy and George Anthony, drop so badly that the only guests you will ever be able to procure will be your own family members.

There is a murdered child named Caylee Anthony who cries for justice. Her murder case has been trampled on enough by the media and those such as yourselves.

Advertisers will face intense, continual boycotting.

WE will be forced to publicly and persistently denounce you.

We are certain at this point that you have been brought up to speed with what your AUDIENCE will accept.

We respectfully request that you NOT present the Anthony’s on any production.

Please, DON’T DO THIS.

Comply with the wishes of your audience in memory of Caylee.

Posted by: citizensforcaylee | Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I am going to write to the show as well. How do you find out who all of the sponsors are?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:34 am

Oh, now people....simmah down now. Dr. Phil will be his usual down home, folksy fake ass self, and have G & C eating out of his hand. It will be a heartwarming hour, and we can all go to sleep the next nite knowing all is well with the world. CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 451255
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:58 am

Dr. Phil, now what can we say? Cell No tongue affraid drunken Sleep shifty witch ass CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 96231 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 916266 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 180611 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 3919250764 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 80578 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 773539 barf Bozo2 Finger CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 121648 nobozo bat whoop CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 996823 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 355665 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 162586 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 86558 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 755905 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 558762 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 394799 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 542432 Pan Evil or Very Mad BS shut up CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 858297 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 873843 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 230788 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 118198 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 647788 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 91675 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 995649 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 634663 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 323281 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 956185 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 468437 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 179635 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 585626 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 558671 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 677346

Whew! I'm outta breath!!

Laughing Kellikat!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:14 am

You are too kind, Julie~

LOL, kellikat!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:55 am

Jennifer Kesse's father speaks out~
Drew Kesse complained that the Anthonys are “a disgrace and an insult to every missing person and their families.”

Kesse wrote: “Let’s make this very clear, Caylee was murdered. She was never missing and should not ever be considered missing at any time during the entire ordeal. Caylee has never been the center of anything since she was killed. Everyone else in her family has, but the true victim — not.”

”Let’s get one thing straight right now, Dr. Phil, you are a pimp for this garbage,” Kesse wrote. ”The Anthonys and this new foundation are the biggest insults to every missing person in America today. Dr. Phil, after the show airs and you make a donation to their new scam, have on real families of the missing.”

Kesse’s message to the Anthonys: “Go away, far away, please.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/george-and-cindy-anthony-drew-kesse-blasts-dr-phil-couple.html
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:57 am

Exerpt: This article says it all! I hope you read the whole thing. kh

George and Cindy Anthony: Drew Kesse blasts ‘Dr. Phil,’ couple
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 17 2011 11:00 AM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/george-and-cindy-anthony-drew-kesse-blasts-dr-phil-couple.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Kesse was incensed that George and Cindy Anthony asked the “Dr. Phil” show for a contribution to their new foundation named for Caylee. And Kesse blasted Dr. Phil McGraw, who interviews George and Cindy in an episode to air Sept. 12 on WOFL-Channel 35.

...........”Let’s get one thing straight right now, Dr. Phil, you are a pimp for this garbage,” Kesse wrote. ”The Anthonys and this new foundation are the biggest insults to every missing person in America today. Dr. Phil, after the show airs and you make a donation to their new scam, have on real families of the missing.”

[b]Kesse’s message to the Anthonys: “Go away, far away, please.”

You go, Drew! You speak for us all! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 am

Very Happy
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:21 pm

CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 179695 Drew Kesse!!!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Here is my humble opinion of G & C.

I honestly don't believe they had anything to do with Caylee's death.....you can tell that from watching the jailhouse tapes of them and skankmom talking. They were desperate to get something, anything out of her about Caylee's whereabouts. And of course skankmom offered nothing, only caring about her own plight, selfish narcissistic beeatch that she is.

The problem i have with G & C, is that they are both spineless jellyfish, completely controlled by skankmom. I believe they were truly afraid to cross her for fear of incurring her wrath (which we all have seen). Even after skankmom threw them both under the bus, they still refused to testify anything resembling the truth about their demon daughter.

Even when faced with the knowledge that this woman killed their beloved granddaughter, they still couldn't bring themselves to cross her. That shows what tyrannical control skankmom had over her family.

They should be ashamed of themselves for letting Caylee down. And they also should be ashamed to show their weasel faces on national tv. not fair
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi KK.

I have never throught George/Cindy had anything to do with murdering Caylee.

I do not know to what extent any of them may have been complicite in hiding her little body. I do believe they had a role in keeping it a secret and obstructing justice. and trying to frame other innocent people of her murder.

I do not believe Casey's molestation accusations........ but it does trouble me that this G/C/Lee do not respect other people or recognize boundaries and their behavior is bizarre and off the chart..... so who knows what when on that they thought was 'normal.

It's what this family has done since the 911 call that continues to shock, appall and sicken me.

kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:02 pm

I agree with both of you, and the biggest problem I have with the As, esp. Cindy, is the lies, the lies, and the lies. Her nose should be a football field long by now.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:14 pm

I say ditto to Jules 10:58am post today... CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 121648
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:09 pm

khintx wrote:Exerpt: This article says it all! I hope you read the whole thing. kh

George and Cindy Anthony: Drew Kesse blasts ‘Dr. Phil,’ couple
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 17 2011 11:00 AM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/george-and-cindy-anthony-drew-kesse-blasts-dr-phil-couple.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Kesse was incensed that George and Cindy Anthony asked the “Dr. Phil” show for a contribution to their new foundation named for Caylee. And Kesse blasted Dr. Phil McGraw, who interviews George and Cindy in an episode to air Sept. 12 on WOFL-Channel 35.

...........”Let’s get one thing straight right now, Dr. Phil, you are a pimp for this garbage,” Kesse wrote. ”The Anthonys and this new foundation are the biggest insults to every missing person in America today. Dr. Phil, after the show airs and you make a donation to their new scam, have on real families of the missing.”

[b]Kesse’s message to the Anthonys: “Go away, far away, please.”

You go, Drew! You speak for us all! kh

Cool Razz drunken
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Cindy and George Anthony are using a private investigator To Sue innocent people
Posted on August 19, 2011 by worldinfohub

If you get an e-mail from this e-mail cindy@dgator.com or anything with @dgator.com it’s a private investigation firm out of Orlando, Lookout ladies and gentlemen. Don’t e-mail reply to this e-mail. They are collecting information Sue, you is a heads-up from world info hub take care

the dgator.com web site is own by the one and only Dominic Casey i wonder if he is being played a shill for George and Cindy

Scroll down

http://worldinfohub.net/
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:55 pm

In regards to how “Dr. Phil” didn’t pay the Anthonys for the interview, I worked for a non-profit and believe me the people running it made good salaries. So, George and Cindy Anthony will be able to draw a salary and still profit from Caylee’s death just as Dr. Phil and CBS will! It’s sickening to hear the newscasters saying over and over that Dr. Phil didn’t pay them and how he just donated to their non-profit. This is just like when the networks say they didn’t pay for an interview instead they paid the person for pictures; essentially becoming an under the table pay off.
It would be different if Dr Phil made a donation for the interview to an organization that helps children in Caylee’s name. Dr. Phil saying he did not pay them and just donated to their non-profit is just as annoying as when survey takers call you at home and say they are not telemarketers! This attempt of their trying to cover up the truth is pathetic and the bottom line is that George, Cindy, Dr. Phil and CBS are all profiting and making money from Caylee’s death. Hasn’t Caylee given enough already?

Dr. Phil Show interview with The Anthony's: Boycott the Dr. Phil Show with the Anthony's Sept 12, 2011

Boycott petition available at change.org

BillieAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 pm

I will probably watch the interview, purely to satisfy my own curiosity as to whether C&G admit that they think skankmom is really guilty, no matter what the jury said. But i will make sure I do not patronize any of the sponsors.

I am sure some of you will watch it too. We just can't help ourselves.....we want even more of an excuse to vilify these people! (including that faux folksy Dr. Hadmyphil)
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:00 pm

CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 864739 to RC BillieAngel. I totally agree with your above post. A lot of us have already signed the petition and even sent an e-mail to Dr Phil. We did the same thing when Oprah Winfrey was going to have them on her show. Thank God that one got stopped.

I will probably watch Dr. Phil's show just to see if he really does ask the hard questions like he says he did. Also, to see who his sponsors are for that particular show so I can also boycott them. I will also send a letter to each of them.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Hey Kelli, I guess great minds think the same way. LOL
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Welcome to RC, BillieAngel! Very Happy

I won't watch but its just because I can't stand Dr. Phil and the Anthonys. Its the same reason I didn't watch Geraldo with Baez-can't stand the playas~
Besides, I heard about how the interview went so I'm caught up on what Baez had to say. Nothing new except Felon Anthony is in O Town now. I'm sure that i will hear all about the Dr. Phil Show, too.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Sherry, I didn't think KC was in Orlando. I thought she was in another part of FL and that is where she will do her probation.

Perhaps I am wrong.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:05 pm

You may be right, sitemama~
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-she-has-had-limited-contact-with-parents-jose-baez-says.html
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:37 pm

sitemama wrote:Hey Kelli, I guess great minds think the same way. LOL

I've always heard that but never saw it proven. Oh wait.....my mind is not so great, so it still hasn't been proven! Very Happy
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:13 pm

roflao
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:35 pm

so titillating! gawd.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:46 pm

...yeah...can't wait... CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 335778 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW 451255
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:52 pm

How long is this interview? Why does Cindy change clothes? In the blue dress, she looks like she has had a face lift too.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:56 pm

sitemama wrote:How long is this interview? Why does Cindy change clothes? In the blue dress, she looks like she has had a face lift too.

Maybe, but they have makeup people on those shows. They make even Dr. HadMyPhil look halfway good. Very Happy
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 pm

sitemama wrote:How long is this interview? Why does Cindy change clothes? In the blue dress, she looks like she has had a face lift too.

It probably took the good doctor a few tries at 'em to speak something resembling the "truth".
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Well, Dr. Phil blew it as soon as he said "Tell the truth."
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:08 am

All I want is for him to get Cindy or George to admit that they know skankmom killed Caylee. There will be a collective "YES!!!!" heard around the world.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:22 am

Julie wrote:Well, Dr. Phil blew it as soon as he said "Tell the truth."
Laughing
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:50 am

I guess George and Cindy are having fun spendin all that money Dr. Phil didn't pay em. kh

Casey Anthony's Parents Allegedly Spotted Shopping in Statesville
Fox Charlotte
Caryn Little
Story Created: Aug 29, 2011 at 11:08 PM EDT

(Story Updated: Aug 29, 2011 at 11:40 PM EDT )

STATESVILLE, N.C. - Does this couple look familiar to you? A resident in Statesville tells FOX Charlotte that Casey Anthony's parents were shopping at Belk in the Signal Hill Mall Monday around 8 PM.

The shopper says the man had a "We Miss You Caylee" bracelet on his wrist and the couple drove a vehicle with Florida tags.

Mall security was apparently notified because shoppers felt uneasy with the couple there. ........ (photo link at article)

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top-stories/Casey-Anthonys-Parents-Allegedly-Spotted-Shopping-in-Statesville-128652408.html
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:10 pm

that is only 25 miles from where I live, and only 15 miles from where I used to live. I have been to that mall lots of times, and it is really old and Statesville has a newer mall within 10 miles where most ppl shop at now.

Why were they in NC? Were they looking for the real Zanny? Didn't KC say she had relatives in NC? Maybe they will find her and we can have another trial? LOL
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 pm

that is the only mall that has a "Liars 'r Us" store. :P
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down