Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW

+11
eva
Justice4all
BillieAngel
Estee
Julie
kellikat
Piper
Sherry
sitemama
BREEZE4
khintx
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW - Page 2 Empty Re: CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW

Post by Julie Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Laughing
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW - Page 2 Empty Re: CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Exclusive: Dr. Phil on His Blockbuster Interview with Casey Anthony's Parents

Sep 7, 2011 07:15 ET
by Michael Schneider

This September marks the first time in 25 years without The Oprah Winfrey Show, and in the battle to assume the Oprah throne, Dr. Phil has fired the opening salvo. The talk show beat out the network and cable news operations to land a heavily touted interview with George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, who was acquitted on charges of killing her toddler, Caylee.

Read more: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dr-Phil-Casey-Anthony-Parents-1037054.aspx
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:34 pm

I guess we're in for Rating Wars !!!! Wonder how the viewing public is gonna take it...Will they or will they not watch...Hope it is a big failing grade...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:14 pm

I will definitely watch both days. I never watch Dr. Phil, but I have set the dates in my phone to alert me when it comes on.

Last edited by sitemama on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:23 am

BS

Cindy Anthony told Dr. Phil that Casey Anthony may have had seizure when Caylee was dying

By Amy Pavuk

Orlando Sentinel

Updated: 9:42 a.m. Friday, Sept. 9, 2011

Posted: 9:35 a.m. Friday, Sept. 9, 2011

snipped:
George and Cindy Anthony revealed to Dr. Phil McGraw that seizures may be to blame for Casey Anthony's bizarre behavior surrounding her toddler's death, according to a news report on the upcoming television episode.

McGraw's publicist would not comment on his interview with Anthony's parents, but Cindy Anthony reportedly said the seizures may be part of a mental-health condition that makes it difficult for her daughter to tell fact from fiction, possibly explaining the young woman's lies, according to MyFoxOrlando.com.

Her ex-boyfriend, Jesse Grund, told Orange County sheriff's detectives in September 2008 that he saw Anthony have what he described as a seizure in November 2007.

According to a transcript of that interview, Grund said Anthony foamed at the mouth and shook uncontrollably.

Orange County Sheriff's Office Detective Yuri Melich asked Grund if he knew what the medical results were from Anthony's hospital visit.

"They said she didn't have syphilis, she wasn't pregnant, and she didn't have uh, she didn't have epilepsy," Grund said. "She claimed to me that it may have been because she drank too many Red Bulls."

"A mental condition with psychogenic seizure could be possible, but her actions would be more in the mental disorder area and not epilepsy at all," Carmen said. "In my 17 years doing this, I would not say it is plausible to have epilepsy and this scenario be carried out. I have been called-in numerous times to testify on robbery, car accidents, theft, etc. and I would think this is a very far stretch."

Read more:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/cindy-anthony-told-dr-phil-that-casey-anthony-1831235.html

and.............

more BS

Casey Anthony Parents Tell Dr. Phil Seizure May Have Contributed to Caylee's Death

By Andrea Marcela Madambashi | Christian Post Correspondent

snipped:
Casey Anthony may have had a bad mental health condition while her daughter was dying, her parents said in an interview with Dr. Phil, according to Fox News.

Casey’s mother suggested that the seizures are evidence of a bad mental health condition, and may have occurred at the moment 2-year-old daughter Caylee was allegedly drowning “in the swimming pool incident.”

“Maybe it is why she can’t tell the truth,” said the source.

According to the Fox News source, Cindy Anthony suggested that seizures could make it difficult “to sort fact from fiction.”

Read more:
http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-parents-tell-dr-phil-seizure-may-have-contributed-to-caylees-death-55253/

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:54 am

“Maybe it is why she can’t tell the truth,” said the source.

...yeah...right...
If this is the case then, pray tell, what the hell was the last three years all about????

George and Cindy, this is for you! BS
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm

I think this whole theory is nothing more than a pile of manure...Sooo what's C&G's excuse for their lying???? Oh, sure..they has seizures too!!! lol! roflao
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Estee wrote:I think this whole theory is nothing more than a pile of manure...Sooo what's C&G's excuse for their lying???? Oh, sure..they has seizures too!!! lol! roflao

Good one! Laughing
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Casey froths at the mouth and Mr. Morgan during the Morgan and Morgan depo said Sindy is a rabid doberman.
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:32 pm

so the half mill that Sindy and Georgette get from the Caylee fraudation that Dr. Phil is paying, will they have to pay tax on that? And to think that just last year Sindy and Georgette's house was being foreclosed. Caylee's Blood Money has brought them a long way!
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:19 pm

The preview on Dr. Phil's website is now saying the season premiere featuring the Anthony interview is on Tuesday, September 13.

There is no direct link to the video, and if I embed the video, it starts playing automatically, so to find it, go to http://drphil.com/ then click on Special Features, then click on Cindy and George Anthony: The Interview.

Last edited by Justice4all on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Love all your posts! I can't add anything more.

DR PHIL IS DISGUSTING
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:20 am

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 am

When I see all these points brought up again (the smell in the trunk, the 30 days of not reporting Caylee missing, etc) it just astounds me anew that skankmom is a free woman. That jury was either totally inept, or bought into Baez's fantasy defense, or was just plain lazy.

I know I should not get so upset, but good lord! Poor little Caylee has to be spinning in her grave!
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:38 pm

You know Kelli, I felt the same way in the beginning. But, now, I think God saw what a disfunctional family they all were, He knew Caylee would be much better off with Him.

He will see that KC pays her dues in good time.

Caylee was a precious little angel, as we saw in her pictures and videos. Now she is a perfect little angel and will never have to be with 'those people' ever again. Cindy would have turned her into another KC and the cycle would have just continued.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 am

You are probably right, sweetie. Thanks and bless you for helping me to see that.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:03 am

I have believed for years now that the motive for Casey killing Caylee was not so she could party hardy.......... it was to get back at Cindy. It was to hurt and punish Cindy. On June 15, 2008 Cindy got to her breaking point with Casey. She allegedly choked Casey (can't blame her, can you?)and told Casey she was seeking custody. Casey already had some plans for a bella vita WITH the added satisfaction of getting revenge on her own mother. I think it's possible Caylee was killed that Sun nite and George "miss remembered" seeing them the next day. But Casey's primary motive for killing Caylee was always to get back at her mother for loving Caylee more than her.

AND THAT IS THE LIE THAT CINDY AND GEORGE WILL NEVER ADMIT TO.

I don't know why the State did not present this as a motive rather than the need to party....... they were intertwined, but I think the real malice came from Casey's black heart and she cared more for hurting her mother than she did for her own baby. She murdered Caylee in cold blood. There was no accident. No seizure. No drowning. No sexual abuse. No "magical thinking."

As Shirley Plesea said, she [Casey] hated her mother more than she loved Caylee.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:27 pm

I agree with you totally kh. I never understood why Shirley, nor her son, weren't called to testify.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Well, i watched the first part of the interview today. My thoughts:

George is the only sane one out of the three (don't know about Lee yet). He knows what happened, he knows Casey did the dirty deed, he just doesn't want to believe it.

Cindy on the other hand, is a pathetic excuse maker for her daughter. She has convinced herself that Casey has either a brain tumor, postpartum schizophrenia or gran Mal seizures which caused her bizarre behavior.

In a way, i can understand why you wouldn't want to believe your daughter could do something like that, and would do anything to cover it up. But Cindy has really gone overboard with this. It is so obvious she has spent the last several years buying into Casey's lies and then, when those lies were exposed, making lame excuses for them.

I don't care for Dr. Phil, but I thought he did a good job of confronting G&A with the facts, and explaining to them that from an outsider's viewpoint, KC must be a psychopath.

Nothing new here really, except the fact that you can tell George knows the truth, and it kills him to know it.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Cindy and the truth are strangers. She's not in denial. She's in full coverup mode. Pure and simple. Cindy and Casey are both compulsive liars....... they lie because they cheat, they cheat because their lazy and feel entitled, they evade and accuse because they don't want any of their dirty deeds coming home to roost on their own shoulders.

This whole family is a freak show.

Luckily, this is George and Cindy's last horrah. They rushed in for the big bucks and there won't be any more. They will be relevant for a day or two. Then poof. Gone. Known liars. Obstructors of justice. Scheemers. Cons. Soul less ghouls.

Good riddance.

kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:27 pm

I haven't watched yet, but just from watching the Anthonys during the trial, I agree with your assessment Kelli. I recorded the show on my DVR and I'll eventually watch and fast forward through the commercials.

Dr. Phil is taking a lot of heat, but he's not making the Anthonys millionaires and I think it would be tough for anybody who does interviews for a living to be able to resist trying to sit down with the Anthonys and be the one to get the truth out of them. No one will ever get the truth out of Cindy, but George says enough to let you know that he knows what happened.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:22 pm

I watched till about 9:45, because mom had a doctor's appt @ 10. I saw a bit in the previews where Cindy says, 'we have been through this for 3 years, and that's the first I have heard those words out of his mouth.' What was she referring to? Or is that part going to be on tomorrow's show?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 pm

That was the teaser for tomorrow's second part, sitemama.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:35 pm

The first and only fearless interview of Cindy the liar:

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Nancy Grace 9/13/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f3X94dJOJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dn5jQQHicA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6vKqLvYfrs
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Just watched Part 2 of the interview. Cindy clings to the theory that Caylee drowned, and that KC has some mental deficiency which caused her to act irrationally and not tell the truth.

George, however, is realistic and refutes the entire defense drowning argument. He admits that KC, either alone or with help, was responsible for Caylee's death and her burial in the swampy area just a quarter mile from the Anthony home. He alluded that he thinks that Caylee was drugged and subsequently died, so KC could enjoy her party lifestyle

I can't help but feel some sympathy for Cindy. As a mother she just cannot accept what really happened. Dr. Phil's badgering is not going to change what she chooses to believe. She needs to arrive at the truth in her own time, on her own terms.

I sincerely hope that skankmom watched this interview, primarily to see what she has done to her parents. Not that she cares, but she still needs to see it.

I assume from the conclusion that there will be more shown in the future of the 9 hours of interviews that were taped.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:00 pm

I have no sympathy for Cindy whatsoever. None. Zero. Nada. She is still the lying conniving scheming controlling manipulative self-serving passive/aggressive narcissistic fraud that she always was. The only person who equals Cindy in her ability to lie is Casey herself. They deserve each other. That's just how I feel about it.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:13 pm

I understand your contempt, but its difficult for a mother not to defend her child, no matter how horrid they are. just sayin'....
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:59 pm

It's cool. I'm just sayin how I feel and I know everyone feels different. I have nothing but disdain for the woman. It's not wrong or right, it's just how I feel- what my gut tells me.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Great article Seamus O'Riley:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

"............By lying, the Anthonys have not only profited financially, but successfully perverted justice for their murdered granddaughter, and cost untold thousands of dollars, both private and public dollars, including the massive costs endured by Tim Miller and Texas Equasearch, and the spending of needless man hours in phony and deliberately misleading 'searches' for Caylee, when they knew, from the summer of 2008 on, approximately where she was located. The financial toll is immense, with the emotional toll upon a nation immeasurable: all because they lied.......

They both quit their jobs in the summer of 2008 and now live in wealth. For them, lying has paid off handsomely. Yet, as Dylan sang, "with all of your money, you can't buy back your soul"; the bill of justice, in this life or the next, does come due.

.........Cindy Anthony is not in denial; she is deceptive. If she was in denial, her answers, even if wrong, would show veracity and not deception.

.......She knows that Casey murdered Caylee and that her lies helped pervert justice, with great success, from 2008 until the present and she knows that her lies so outrage the nation, that she will be rich, monetarily, from the infamy of being hated...."

kh

..."

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:29 pm

CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW - Page 2 179695
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:41 pm

http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/

Thursday, September 15, 2011
The Reward for Bad Behavior

Posted by Klaas Act: The KlaasKids Foundation Blog:
The other day I sat in a satellite uplink studio in San Francisco with an earpiece in my ear and a microphone clipped to my lapel, staring at a camera lens during a taping of the Nancy Grace Show. 2,854 miles away in Orlando, Florida Drew Kesse, the father of Jennifer, a 24-year-old woman who has been missing since Jan. 24, 2006, was sitting in a similar room, wired up in a similar fashion, during the taping of the Nancy Grace Show. The Topic of the program was Dr. Phil’s interview with Casey Anthony’s parents George and Cindy.

A week earlier Drew Kesse came out swinging. He called the Anthony’s “a disgrace and an insult to every missing person and their families,” and Dr. Phil “a pimp for (airing) this garbage”. I was looking forward to supporting Drew’s position on the program, but alas the opportunity was never presented. Therefore, I’d like to take a moment to explain why Drew is right, why Dr. Phil is wrong, and why the Anthony’s have outstayed their welcome.

Drew and I have some things in common with George and Cindy. Like the Anthony’s, we both experienced the loss of a loved one. My daughter Polly was missing for 65-days before her remains were recovered. Drew still doesn’t know what happened to his daughter. However, he does know that she was taken against her will and remains missing to this day. That’s pretty much were our commonalities with the Anthony’s end, because from the moment that both of our daughters disappeared we had only one goal: to pursue the truth in recovering our girls. We didn’t pursue celebrity or wealth. We were willing to do whatever was necessary, including turning in members of our own families to get our children back.

On the other hand, the Anthony’s wouldn’t know the truth if it kicked them in the butt. Their daughter Casey is apparently unable to tell the truth, and even if she did, how could you believe her? George and Cindy, as was demonstrated again in the Dr. Phil interview, are not only unable to acknowledge the truth, but continue to excuse and justify their daughter’s narcissistic, homicidal behavior.

During the interview Cindy said that grand mal seizures, a brain tumor and possible postpartum schizophrenia could potentially explain Casey’s behavior. I’ve never heard of seizures prompting murder, and according to the Psychologist on the Nancy Grace Show postpartum schizophrenia is a mental disorder that doesn’t even exist. No, the similarities that Drew and I share with the Anthony’s begin and end with the disappearance of our daughters.

Generally, the families of missing or murdered children struggle financially. In our single minded determination to recover our lost children we put other worldly considerations aside. Families give up incomes, or become too depressed to work. Medical and psychological costs can devour huge amounts of our savings. Failure or inability to attend to mundane bookkeeping can result in home foreclosures and or mounting debt. I am not complaining; I am simply stating the truth as I understand it.

According to all credible reports Dr. Phil did not pay the Anthony’s for the interview. Instead he donated nearly $500,000 to a “charitable organization currently being formed to honor their granddaughter called Caylee’s Fund.” Truth be told, Caylee’s Fund does not yet exist, therefore it is not a charitable organization, and therein lies the rub.

The Anthony family is handsomely rewarded for abysmal behavior. Casey gets away with murder, George and Cindy lie and parry and deny the truth, yet they receive a huge payoff from a daytime TV program seeking sky-high ratings. Caylee is still dead and the truth be damned.
_-----------

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:59 pm

CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW - Page 2 179695 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW - Page 2 179695 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW - Page 2 179695 CINDY/GEORGE DR PHIL INTERVIEW - Page 2 179695
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks, kh!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Oh ffs, G & C are on Dr. HadMyPhil again today! Maybe finally he can get them both to admit that their psychotic daughter is a cold blooded murderer. (when monkeys fly out of my butt)
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:36 pm

kelli, let us know what happened.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Ok, here is the scoop.

Basically, C is still maintaining her pollyanna attitude, that skankmom was guilty of nothing except being mental....and that she (C) was joyous at the not guilty verdicts.

G, however, wanted her to be found guilty of something because he truly believes skankmom is responsible for Caylee's death. He used to be a cop and knows everything that the defense said is bullshit. The only thing he acknowledges is that Bozo did his job, he got KC off. But he is angry and hurt at how it was done, and is not shy about his disdain for Bozo.

Dr. P got C to admit that the defense used false information (ie lies) as the foundation of their whole case....but she still says even without that, the jury would have arrived at the same verdict, and that they were right to do so. (this woman is clueless!)

They were also asked about their marriage, if they could make it work. G said that they couldn't go thru any worse than they already have, and that he thinks they will be ok.

Only revelation that i remember:

Bozo called C for a private meeting before the trial. He told her KC wanted her to know something. George was not invited. When C arrived, Bozo told her that KC wanted her to know that Caylee drowned. She bought it and still does.

G said the reason he was not invited is because he was going to be the fall guy. He, like most of America, questions that if it was a drowning, why wait 3 years to say it? Nobody stays in prison for 3 years, hiding the fact that their child accidentally drowned.

G & C say they respect each other's difference of opinion.

If i think of any more, i will add it later.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:08 pm

thanks kelli.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Casey Anthony: George never liked Jose Baez; what will Baez say on ‘The View’?

posted by halboedeker
September, 19 2011 8:50 AM

~Snipped~

On “Today,” Kerry Sanders previewed the “Dr. Phil” interview, which airs at 3 p.m. today on WOFL-Channel 35. George Anthony shares his fury about Baez’s allegations that George sexually molested Casey Anthony. Casey was acquitted in July of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“I wanted to go and jump over this little railing [in the courtroom],” George tells Dr. Phil McGraw. “I wanted to confront Mr. Baez and what he said about me. I haven’t cared for him from day one.”

The molestation allegations destroyed him, George said. During the trial, George quickly denied them.

McGraw’s verdict: “He did not molest his daughter, and I don’t even think it’s a close call.”

Read more: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-george-never-liked-jose-baez-what-will-baez-say-on-the-view.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez calls George’s comments ‘preposterous’

posted by halboedeker
September, 19 2011 11:43 AM

~Snipped~

Walters asked about George Anthony’s comments to Dr. Phil McGraw that Casey Anthony was at the crime scene and was responsible for Caylee’s death. The last part of George and Cindy Anthony’s interview on “Dr. Phil” airs at 3 p.m. today on WOFL-Channel 35.

“I think it’s preposterous, and it certainly doesn’t surprise me that he’s making these statements now,” Baez said of George. “His recent claim that Casey and someone else may have drugged Caylee — is sad that he would say something like that. Caylee died on a Monday afternoon. His theory is that someone drugged her to go out and party. If you live in Orlando, you know there’s not very many parties on a Monday afternoon. All they did that evening was go out and rent a video. It makes no sense.”

Read more: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-jose-baez-calls-georges-comments-preposterous.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Casey Anthony: Cindy says, ‘I couldn’t believe that my daughter put us all through this’

posted by halboedeker
September, 19 2011 3:17 PM

Cindy Anthony revealed on “Dr. Phil” that defense attorney Jose Baez told her, shortly before Casey Anthony’s murder trial, that Caylee had drowned.

“He proceeds to tell me that Casey wanted me to know how Caylee died,” Cindy told Dr. Phil McGraw of a private meeting she had with the attorney. “When he told me that Caylee had drowned in the pool and that Casey had panicked, my immediate reaction was relief for Caylee, because I know she didn’t suffer at that point. … I couldn’t believe that my daughter put us all through this and that she ruined her life, that she, for three years, did not come forward and say something.”

Baez also said that he wanted to tell Cindy sooner, ”but Casey said no,” Cindy added.

Read more: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-cindy-says-i-couldnt-believe-that-my-daughter-put-us-all-through-this.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 am

George Anthony Says He Wanted To See Tot Mom Convicted In Caylee’s Death

September 20th, 2011
08:38 PM ET

George Anthony told Dr. Phil McGraw in an interview that aired Monday that, while he did not want his daughter Casey to end up on death row, he was disappointed that she was not convicted on felony charges related to granddaughter Caylee’s death.

“That’s being truthful,” Anthony told McGraw in the third part of an interview on “The Dr. Phil Show.” “…I don’t want to see my daughter put to death but I wanted her held responsible for my granddaughter. I did, and I still do.”

Read more: http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/20/george-anthony-says-he-wanted-to-see-tot-mom-convicted-in-caylee%E2%80%99s-death/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:25 am

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:43 pm

I love the very last part where that judge says Cindy is not of this planet. roflao
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Someone stole Dr Philthy's car. shifty

Phil McGraw's 1957 Chevrolet convertible stolen

Updated at 10:44 AM today

BURBANK, Calif. -- Talk show host Phil McGraw's pristine 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air convertible has been stolen from a Southern California hot rod shop.

Read more:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8794838

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Did Casey steal it?
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Sure she did, she needs something to get around and lure all the guys in.

Or, maybe Phil gave it to her, and he will just collect the insurance on it.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:53 pm

When it is recovered, check the trunk.
Might have evidence there as to who the perp is.
Then again, the evidence might just be disregarded.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next