Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George and Cindy Anthony On NBC's "Today" Show 8/13/10 & 8/14/10

+4
khintx
sitemama
Snaz
Justice4all
8 posters

Go down

George and Cindy Anthony  On NBC's "Today" Show 8/13/10 & 8/14/10 Empty George and Cindy Anthony On NBC's "Today" Show 8/13/10 & 8/14/10

Post by Justice4all Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:17 pm

The Anthonys continue their two year long In Denial Media Tour Friday morning on the Today Show.

Caylee Anthony: George, Cindy Anthony set for ‘Today’ Friday; what do you hope they’re asked?

August 12, 2010

“Today” plans to offer a segment called “Remembering Caylee” on Friday morning.

George and Cindy Anthony, the toddler’s grandparents, will appear in the 8 a.m. half-hour. They will be in New York for the interview with Meredith Vieira. What do you hope Vieira asks?

Caylee Anthony would have turned 5 this week. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the child’s death.

“Today” starts at 7 a.m. on WESH-Ch. 2.

The Anthony interview will be preceded by a report by NBC’s Kerry Sanders, who talked to the Anthonys on Wednesday. He spoke to them for 81 minutes, and a portion of that interview will be posted on MSNBC.com on Friday.

NBC affiliate WESH played part of Sanders’ interview this evening. “I want my daughter home,” George Anthony says. “But then again, we need to see this through. … We’ve always said we always wanted to find out what happened to Caylee, no matter where the road or the path takes us.”

George says he doesn’t want to believe that Casey would hurt her daughter.

Cindy Anthony again defends Casey when Sanders says the prosecution maintains that everything points to Casey being the killer. “There’s no fibers, there’s no hair, there’s no DNA, there’s no fingerprints of Casey or anyone in our family,” Cindy Anthony tells Sanders. “Yet there’s mysterious DNA, there’s mysterious fingerprints that they haven’t looked at.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/caylee-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-set-for-today-friday-what-do-you-hope-theyre-asked.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony  On NBC's "Today" Show 8/13/10 & 8/14/10 Empty Re: George and Cindy Anthony On NBC's "Today" Show 8/13/10 & 8/14/10

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:11 pm

George And Cindy Anthony Talk Caylee, Cindy
Couple's Interview To Air On 'Today Show'

POSTED: 5:43 pm EDT August 12, 2010
UPDATED: 6:23 pm EDT August 12, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony spoke candidly about the murder case facing their daughter, Casey, and how much they miss their granddaughter, Caylee.

This week, the two sat down with NBC’s Kerry Sanders who asked them how they can seek justice for their granddaughter and support their daughter.

“As far as my granddaughter, and not being able to hold her anymore and talk to her, walk her to school, I miss that,” said George Anthony in the interview. “I want that so deeply. I want my daughter home. That would be great to have my daughter home. Then again, we need to see this through.”

**Video at link.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/24612251/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony  On NBC's "Today" Show 8/13/10 & 8/14/10 Empty Re: George and Cindy Anthony On NBC's "Today" Show 8/13/10 & 8/14/10

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:29 pm

OMG, they both make me so sick. barf
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 am

Photobucket

I call bullshit! Why can't they just STFU?! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 am

Casey Anthony's parents on Today: 'A lot of stuff doesn't make sense'
The grandparents of slain Caylee Marie Anthony make their latest appearance on national television just days after the little girl would have turned 5.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
9:28 a.m. EDT, August 13, 2010

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, reiterated their support for their daughter this morning during their latest appearance on national television.

Today host Meredith Vieira interviewed the Anthonys live from a studio in New York.

"I'm not certain of all of the forensic evidence," Cindy Anthony said, when asked why she still thinks her slain granddaughter Caylee is alive. "A lot of stuff doesn't make sense."

Their appearance was preceded by a recorded report by NBC's Kerry Sanders, who talked to the Anthonys on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-parents-today-show-20100813,0,4842581.story
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:19 am

George, Cindy visit ‘Today’ for a nothing interview

posted by halboedeker on August, 13 2010 9:11 AM

Interviewing George and Cindy Anthony: It’s a thankless task. The parents of Casey Anthony rarely say anything new in their nationally televised interviews.

That was the case again this morning on NBC’s “Today” in a live interview with Meredith Vieira. George and Cindy did get a trip to New York, and perhaps they could compare parenting notes with Dina Lohan, who gave “Today” an exclusive interview about troubled daughter Lindsay.

So the interview evidently paid off for the Anthonys, but it was a bust for viewers. The couple talked about marking what would have been granddaughter Caylee’s 5th birthday on Monday. “We tried to think of all the good things that that little girl brought into our lives every single day,” George said.

Read more: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/caylee-anthony-george-cindy-visit-today-for-a-nothing-interview.html?wpmp_switcher=mobile
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:25 am

George and Cindy's full interview with NBC's Kerry Sanders:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38688689#38688689

Last edited by Snaz on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add link)
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:38 am

George and Cindy Anthony’s Body Language and Facial Leaks on Today Show Reveal They May Believe Casey Killed Caylee But Cindy Still Spins Blame On Others

August 13, 2010
By Dr. Lillian Glass

George and Cindy Anthony’s Body Language and Facial Leaks on Today Show Reveal They May Believe Casey Killed Caylee But Cindy Still Spins Blame On OthersThe above photo reveals Cindy and George Anthony’s body language and facial expressions as their immediate response to the question by NBC reporter Carey Sanders “Does that mean that you have considered the possibility that your daughter Casey killed Caylee? That Casey killed Caylee?”

GEORGE AND CINDY’S BODY LANGUAGE DON’T LIE

Even though they talk the talk and try to defend their daughter Case , body language wise George and Cindy Anthony are not walking the walk . Both George and Cindy Anthony’s facial expressions appeared to leak out the truth about how they really feel about Casey murdering Caylee when they were asked blunt and to the core questions by NBC’s Carey Sanders.

George’s resigned bowed head and Cindy’s shut eyes and pursed lips say that they most likely may know the truth deep down as to what Casey may have done to Caylee.

Read more: http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/08/13/george-and-cindy-anthony%E2%80%99s-body-language-and-facial-leaks-on-today-show-reveal-they-may-believe-casey-killed-caylee-but-cindy-still-spins-blame-on-others/
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 am

I saw this Kerry Sanders interview and wondered if Dr Glass was gonna do an analysis...IMO, Cindy vascilates on her thoughts about Caylee's demise...contradicting her own thoughts in one breath she says Caylee is alive then later says that she's dead and someone other than KC did it...George was telling the truth when he looked directly at Mr Sanders and didn't waiver in answering the question asked...Most of Geo's answers had his, oh so familiar downward looks, as though he were ashamed of himself and knew he was not speaking truthfully...Just trying to BS everyone...Mr Sanders asked if they were paid for this interview...ABSOLUTELY NOT...Wonder who paid to have the new security system installed???? Hmmmmm...They aren't cheap...and who does Cindy's hair...She probably gets her peroxide at CVS...Next time she needs to pick up some Hot Oil Treatment supplies...From the looks of it, her hair is dry and brittle...almost like a straw broom..
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:33 pm

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-instinct-by-cindy-anthony.html

**** This is another interesting BUT VERY LONG article about the words people choose that may indicate they are lying. I really enjoy Seamus' fascinating analaysis, but it is quite long. So if you are interested in reading the entire article click the link to his site

Friday, August 13, 2010
Cindy Anthony: Family At Crime Scene?

On the Today Show, Cindy Anthony revealed more than she may have intended.

"They must by saying that Casey must have been so calculated that she was able to put Caylee's remains down there without any any any link to her. There's no fibers, there's no hair, there's no DNA there's no fingerprints of Caseys or anyone in our family. "

Cindy Anthony

This one statement of Cindy's will cause most to wonder why Brad Conway allowed them to make this appearance.

In spite of the obvious attempt to re-make her image, (long hair, more matronly dress and sweater, soft, deliberate speech, grabbing George's hand as if on cue for the camera, though seated far apart), Cindy cannot change the words she chooses, nor the leakage of the body language.

Even when lies are told, the words used in the lie tell us much truth................
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Thanks for the link, kh. I'll read it.

Why do they do this?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Estee wrote:...............Mr Sanders asked if they were paid for this interview...ABSOLUTELY NOT......

I guess technically that is not a lie. The didn't get paid... they got PREPAID!!!!! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Laughing Maybe someone "donated" something to them, house, boat, car, cash, beef sticks, cocoa, that's not the same as getting paid.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:56 pm

That's what I said Jules...Perhaps a Security Surveillance System !!!
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Maybe, Estee, you just never know with these people.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Grandparents Stand by Daughter on Caylee's 5th Birthday

August 13, 2010
Updated: 5 hours 39 minutes ago

The grandparents of slain Florida toddler Caylee Anthony celebrated what would have been her fifth birthday this week and say they are sticking by their daughter, who's charged with the girl's slaying.

With their daughter, Casey Anthony, 24, in prison awaiting trial, George and Cindy Anthony celebrated with their son and future daughter-in-law.

"We just had a nice little dinner and a cake and just talked about Caylee and how much she meant to us and how much we miss her," George Anthony said this morning on NBC's "Today" show. "Planted a little bush out by her little house that was outside. Just reminisced, cried, tried to think of all the good things that little girl brought into our lives every single day."

Read more: http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/caylee-anthonys-grandparents-george-and-cindy-anthony-stand-by-daughter-casey/19592391
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Mom Cindy tells NBC that she believes Casey will come home to work on foundation

posted by halboedeker on August, 13 2010 10:33 AM

When it comes to the latest interviews of George and Casey Anthony, the web version was far superior to the live one on “Today” this morning. Why didn’t NBC play more of the taped interview and forget flying the couple to New York to sit in a studio with Meredith Vieira?

The parents of Casey Anthony talked to NBC’s Kerry Sanders in their home Wednesday. Their daughter, Casey, is accused of the first-degree murder of their granddaughter, Caylee.

“I want the truth to come out,” George Anthony said. He said he wants the person responsible for Caylee’s death to be held accountable.

“Even if it winds up with your daughter being convicted?” Sanders asked.

“If that’s something that has to happen, then I guess that will happen,” George Anthony said. “I still believe … there’s more to this story, there’s more people involved.”

Sanders asked the couple how they think the story will end.

Read more: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-mom-cindy-tells-nbc-that-she-believes-casey-will-come-home-to-work-on-foundation.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Cindy Says She's Not Convinced Caylee Is Dead

Posted: 11:30 am EDT August 13, 2010
Updated: 11:37 am EDT August 13, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents spoke out on a national morning show Friday to discuss the case against their daughter and Cindy said the forensic evidence hasn't convinced her that Caylee is dead.

“There's a lot that doesn't make sense to me. There's nothing, I have not been able to find anything in it that actually proves that it’s Caylee's,” Cindy said on The Today Show.

Cindy and George Anthony celebrated what would have been Caylee's 5th birthday on Monday.

“Just reminisced, cried, tried to think about all the good things that little girl brought into our lives every single day,” George said.

Read more: http://www.wftv.com/news/24620452/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Cindy Anthony: I Regret Dead Body Comment
Cindy Anthony Explains Why She Thinks Caylee Could Still Be Alive

POSTED: Friday, August 13, 2010
UPDATED: 2:45 pm EDT August 13, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cindy and George Anthony appeared on national television Friday morning, and Cindy said she does not know why she told a 911 dispatcher her daughter's car smelled like a dead body.

On NBC's "Today Show," Cindy Anthony said she regretted her infamous call to 911 reporting her granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, missing.

"I never thought that, from the beginning, that was never my instinct when I smelled it, and knowing what I know now, I probably would have never even made that statement. But I can't go back, because at that point, my perspective at that point, I had no knowledge of what I do now," Cindy Anthony said.

Read more: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24621994/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Anthonys support daughter on Today show

Last Updated: Friday, August 13, 2010 12:20 PM

George and Cindy Anthony  On NBC's "Today" Show 8/13/10 & 8/14/10 Caylee-anthony-0813-2010
Caylee Anthony

ORLANDO -- George and Cindy, appeared on the Today Show this morning to talk about the continued pain they feel about the loss of their granddaughter.

They also once again showed support for their daughter Casey who's charged with Caylee's murder.

Despite the positive identification of Caylee's remains, Cindy Anthony says she remains skeptical about the whole thing.

Read more: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/136686/Anthonys-support-daughter-on-Today-show

Video Report: http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/georgeandcindy_081320101127.flv
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:44 pm

She's skeptical alright...reminds me of the Darkside ( think it was this show) where the Grandpa didn't believe he was dead and wound up sneezing his nose off at the dinner table...when he saw it he was convinced and went to bed and passed on...Wonder what it will take for Cindy??? I really think she knows, just won't openly admit it...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Cindy Anthony: Casey is a victim

Last Updated: Saturday, August 14, 2010 12:30 PM

ORLANDO -- For the second day in a row, George and Cindy Anthony made a national television appearance Saturday.

The two were back on NBC's Today Show to talk about the murder of their grandaughter and Casey's upcoming murder trial.

The Anthony's once again professed their love for their daughter, with Cindy saying she firmly believes Casey is a victim in this whole thing as well.

Read more: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/137220/Cindy-Anthony:-Casey-is-a-victim
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Why did The Today Show bother? Second verse, same as the first......

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:40 am

geeze.... CA cannot seem to help talking in circles..

Evil or Very Mad that NBC continues to allow her to peddle her obvious lies and deceit to the public...

it INFURIATES me to hear "casey is the victim" ... there is ONE victim here, a precious little girl that was murdered and placed in a shallow, unmarked grave left to rot like garbage --- by HER MOTHER.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Makes me mad too randi...however I've just come to realize that the more she wants to appear as the grieving grandma she just makes herself look nuttier than eva...Keep at it Cindy...try to taint the jury pool more...keep up those nauseating TV appearances...There's an old expression...me thinks thou protests too much...Sooner or later the public is gonna realize the sham that you are...Sure you love your daughter, why can't you just say that and add...no comment....In other words STFU....
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:39 pm

randilynn wrote:

it INFURIATES me to hear "casey is the victim" ... there is ONE victim here, a precious little girl that was murdered and placed in a shallow, unmarked grave left to rot like garbage --- by HER MOTHER.

I agree 100%!!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:09 pm

Casey Anthony and Lindsay Lohan: Don’t let your parents do television interviews

posted by halboedeker on August, 15 2010 10:27 AM

~Snipped~

George and Cindy Anthony sent conflicting signals in two interviews: a taped one with Kerry Sanders and a live one with Meredith Vieira.

Cindy Anthony told Sanders there was nothing linking Casey to Caylee’s murder. George acknolwedged he might be in denial.

“Can I see that Casey panicked? Maybe something happened,” Cindy told Sanders — a point that can’t help Casey’s defense.

Then Vieira talked to the Anthonys live in the show’s New York studio. Cindy “wasn’t certain” of all the forensic evidence. “A lot of stuff just doesn’t make sense to me,” Cindy said.

She didn’t know why she said what she said on a 911 call. George will stand behind Casey because he’s her father.

“I appreciate you coming out,” Vieira said the couple.

Well, that makes one person.

Could anyone tell these parents to stop doing interviews? Oh, no.

Their interviews are like guns, and once they open their mouths, they start shooting themselves in the feet. And that’s not propaganda.

Read more: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-and-lindsay-lohan-dont-let-your-parents-do-television-interviews.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down