Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing

+12
Julie
Gracie
Dis
Justice4all
Booklover
IndyNile
Estee
babbette
eva
khintx
FystyAngel
Snaz
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:45 am

OMG, this makes me physically sick! barf And how did Lee and I'm assuming here, Mallory, get on and off the cruise without anyone seeing them, until this?

This family REALLY doesn't get it, do they????
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:51 am

randilynn wrote:okay.. so let me get this right... these 2 "people" who cannot secure a job because of their poor situation (that THEY have created) recieve 20,000 dollars for selling out their dead grandaughter... use the money for something VERY important... a frackin cruise.. not mortgage payments, or food, or car payments to tide them off a while... they take a relaxing cruise to the bahamas..
that makes A LOT of sense..

and they are complaining about the media not giving them any privacy, RIGHT AFTER they do 48hrs mystery show on NATIONAL TELEVISION...

oh.. nevermind, i get it, they want their privacy, they just want to be left alone... that is.. UNLESS there is a HUGE payday in it for them... in that case, BRING ON THE CAMERAS!!!

Hey Randilynn,

Don't forget....George ALSO gave "gorgeous" Laughing $50 in her commissary account to keep her in snacks, while they were away! Priorities are ALL in check with this family! Mad
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:05 pm

This article fits under both the cruise thread and the Diane Fanning book thread, but I found the information about the cruise the BEST!!!! There is seriously something WRONG with these people!!!!!

'Mommy's Little Girl' is out today; George, Cindy display Caylee tattoos on cruise, tabloid says

posted by halboedeker on Nov 3, 2009 8:39:43 AM

The latest in the saga of the Casey Anthony story:

*** "Mommy's Little Girl" by Diane Fanning hits bookstores today. As I wrote last month, the book in no way can be construed as a pro-Casey Anthony book. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

To her credit, Fanning puts the Anthony family story in context. She describes Cindy Anthony's past, her marriage to George and daughter Casey's habit of telling lies. An important source is Rick Plesea, Cindy's brother -- renamed Rick Cuza in the book to protect the family's privacy.

"Casey is the biggest liar in history," uncle Rick wrote in an e-mail to his mother. "She would rather spin lies than find Caylee. She thinks it is a game." Rick wrote that Casey makes George and Cindy "look like the stupidest parents ever in the entire world."

Fanning concludes that Casey Anthony is "an individual whose self-absorption and insensitivity to others is a destructive force."

***Thanks to Jo, a reader, for the tip about photos -- in the Globe -- of George and Cindy Anthony on that Caribbean cruise. The revelation: The grandparents are sporting tattoos in honor of Caylee.

Cindy's tattoo, on her abdomen, has Caylee's name and a butterfly.

George's tattoo, on his left pec, features a girl, sunbeams and the words "My Sunshine." The Globe also notes that George "was also seen for the first time wearing a pair of diamond stud earrings."

Of course, Casey got a tattoo, too -- a "bella vita" one after Caylee disappeared.

Where's this story coming from? The headline tells you: "Murdered 2-year-old's tattooed grandparents party as Monster Mom festers behind bars."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-mommys-little-girl-is-out-today-george-cindy-have-caylee-tattoos-.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Personally, I cry foul! I think these pics are photoshopped..... and a low blow. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Eyewitnesses: George, Cindy Got Caylee Tattoo

Posted: 5:21 pm EST November 3, 2009
Updated: 5:25 pm EST November 3, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There are reports that both George and Cindy Anthony got tattoos to memorialize their murdered granddaughter, Caylee.

Eyewitnesses say they saw the tattoos on George's chest and Cindy's stomach when they went on a cruise last month. Eyewitness News obtained pictures of George, Cindy and Lee Anthony sun tanning.

Prosecutors hope to use a tattoo Casey got on her back after Caylee disappeared as evidence in their case. It say "Bella Vita," which means beautiful life.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21512389/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:02 pm

um... i looked at the photos of GA and CA on the deck of the ship.. and their does appear to be "something" on GAs left upper pectorial region..

is that where they are saying the tattoo is?? cause is looks pretty large..

good one AJ.. BELLA MONETA is spot on..
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:51 am

A picture I hadn't seen..... apparently not just GA got a tattoo on his pec..... CA got one on her abdomen......

As Jean Casarez said tonight on NG, could they be trying to send a message that during a time of "mourning", it is perfectly natural for an "Anthony" to get a tattoo??? Is CA one again, trying to justify KC's actions?

George and Cindy Took a Cruise After Friday's Hearing - Page 2 313onmf
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2