Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony is an unsolved murder case.... Who dunnit?

2 posters

Go down

Caylee Anthony is an unsolved murder case....  Who dunnit? Empty Caylee Anthony is an unsolved murder case.... Who dunnit?

Post by eva Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:43 am

Currently Caylee's murder is an unsolved murder mystery.

Well there's no mystery to ME but TECHNICALLY speaking Caylee's murder remains "unsolved."

Granted, on Caylee's last day of life, June 16, 2008, when Cindy and George were both clocked in at their respective jobs, SOMEONE shifty
was surfing the web on the Anthony home computer.  SOMEONE who was using Casey's password protected web browser at 2:51 pm June 16/08 typed "foolproof suffocation."

Next thing we know Casey is free to party with Tony, her trunk smells like decomp, and Dec 11/08 Caylee's remains are found inside plastic garbage bags with her airways duct taped closed.

I think if you duct tape a toddler's airways and place them inside plastic garbage bags, you will succeed at your goal of fool proof suffocating said toddler.

No wonder no one can solve this unsolved murder mystery.  Beats me who the killer is.....  And of course, even though Casey has had about 10 different "stories" of "what happened to Caylee," she sleeps well at night and doesn't see any need to solve this murder mystery.

Suspect
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony is an unsolved murder case....  Who dunnit? Empty Re: Caylee Anthony is an unsolved murder case.... Who dunnit?

Post by Julie Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:52 pm

yep. dang this one is unsolvable. Caylee Anthony is an unsolved murder case....  Who dunnit? 5368 Caylee Anthony is an unsolved murder case....  Who dunnit? 451255
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down