Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Clips from the Caylee Anthony Case

+2
Julie
Cali
6 posters

Go down

Video Clips from the Caylee Anthony Case Empty Video Clips from the Caylee Anthony Case

Post by Cali Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:01 am

This blog spot has 4 videos of Casey, Cindy, George and Lee's conflicting statements on Caylee's "disappearance".

http://anakerie.blogspot.com/2009/01/video-clips-from-caylee-anthony-case.html

I don't know how old these are, and possibly these may have shown up on another post here.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Video Clips from the Caylee Anthony Case Empty Re: Video Clips from the Caylee Anthony Case

Post by Julie Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:14 am

Thanks Cali, here's some more......

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Video Clips from the Caylee Anthony Case Empty Re: Video Clips from the Caylee Anthony Case

Post by Julie Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:17 am

Here's the one I was actually looking for:

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 am

Cali, I have seen these videos before, but I cried just as hard tonight as I did the first time I saw them.

I truly hope, after this trial of Casey is over, they find someway to try Cindy, George and Lee for all their lies and interference in this case.

I think everyone of them are, in some way, responsible for what happened to Caylee. I don't think Cindy and George should have adopted Caylee, as we would just have another Casey. They should have let her go to a home of a good, loving couple where Caylee would have been well taken care of and loved.

Last edited by sitemama on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Cali~Those are some powerful clips. I hope Casey rots! I don't care if others think it's cruel to hope for that but she deserves it! Pathetic Skank!

The Anthony's make me sick!!!!!!!! I would like to slap Lee's laughing face!!!!!
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:19 pm

I don't know when the 911 call came out but that is what drew me to this case. That is the only true statement to come out of Cindy's mouth since July 15 2008.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:23 pm

The Anthony family is probably the most hated family in this country. Whenever I see them on another photo-op money-making venture my insides start twisting and clenching, and I grit my teeth.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 am

awaiting justice wrote:Here is CA in July 2008 spewing lies lies lies and the M & J Show hosts let her have it! Also, it is in this tape where it was very apparant that CA had received information from KC prolly via letter and JB as she had answers for things that had never been discussed in any visit or phone call, and she even says that someone else had the car and KC didnt even know where it was when it had been sitting at Amscott.