Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Did The Anthony's KNOW Caylee Was Dead?

+6
LottieM
KariBear
Cali
randilynn
Justice4all
Snaz
10 posters

Go down

When Did The Anthony's KNOW Caylee Was Dead? Empty When Did The Anthony's KNOW Caylee Was Dead?

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 pm

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts about when you believe the A's knew Caylee was gone...

I need to gather my thoughts, but I will say this up front. This last doc dump has confirmed my belief that the A's knew Caylee was not alive any longer much sooner than they have admitted, all while they were screaming about FAKE Caylee sightings... AND soliciting donations to their FAKE foundation.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

When Did The Anthony's KNOW Caylee Was Dead? Empty Re: When Did The Anthony's KNOW Caylee Was Dead?

Post by Justice4all Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:01 pm

I think the Anthonys suspected Caylee was dead shortly after the 911 call. I'm still not sure whether Casey admitted Caylee was dead, but common sense probably told them she was dead which may have caused Cindy to go into cover up mode even without an admission from Casey. That would explain Cindy flipping out when Tim Miller and George were trying to get Casey to mark an X on the map.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

When Did The Anthony's KNOW Caylee Was Dead? Empty Re: When Did The Anthony's KNOW Caylee Was Dead?

Post by randilynn Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:33 pm

i am convinced that both CA and GA knew that something was "hinky" during the 31 days that caylee was "missing". i am not yet ready to say that they new she was dead, but they new she was no longer in KCs life.

i believe the moment they both "found out" or got confirmation that caylee was dead, was when they retrieved the car from the towyard. the MOMENT they smelled that car, they new little caylee was NEVER coming home, and began their quest to "save" KC.

the stress in her voice in the 911 call, and the utterance that there had been a dead body in the damn car, leads me to believe that she had no other conclusion other than caylee was the body that was in that trunk.

it explains the IMMEDIATE cover-up that commenced that day with the cleaning of the car. it also explains the inconsistant statements from the 911 call on about how KC had been missing for a month (now she says she talked to her everyday) also.

so.. i guess to make a long story short, they "knew" the day they made the 911 call.

i also believe that by CA sending "someone" (presumably DC and JH) to the woods where caylee was ultimately found, they not only knew she was dead, but "someone" (presumably KC) had to have given them some insight to where caylee's body was. this is also confirmed by the reaction by CA when LP was searching jay blanchard park pond .. she knew caylee was not there.. that is why she made a BIG scene. IMHO
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:55 pm

I believe that the A's knew Caylee was dead was when they smelled the message Caylee sent. When Caylee's scattered bones were found, another message was the duct tape that clung to her hair, and what was once her beautiful innocent face. Caylee will "speak" again as evidence clues that were discovered are revealed during her killer mom's murder trial.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 pm

It sounds like we are all pretty much on the same page here. I too believe that the A's knew our Angel was gone from us when they smelled the trunk, if not sooner. I think they definately suspected prior to finding the car. It has taken me two days to do an initial run through the lastest doc dump and my head is swimming with things like "I knew it" and "Damn those Scamthony's"! What does everyone think the incamera stuff is about? I'm wondering if DC finally decided to fess up and be done with it. I also wasn't surprised to hear so many say in their interviews that they wish they never got involved.
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 pm

First off, I don't think G and C knew at the same time.

I think>

1. George and Cindy knew far enough ahead of the 911 calls to be able to cry and get over it enough be 'keep their heads straight' (like Casey said she had to do as an excuse for not being upset and crying) when talking to the police.

2. Cindy knew before her myspace entry and before she sent Lee out that day to find Casey (who Cindy told she hadn't heard from Casey all day, but cell records show she spoke to her a couple times). Sending Lee was to involve someone else/witness that Casey had not been home with Caylee and Cindy 'didn't know' what was going on.

3. George knew by June 24th when he 'didn't' smell anything in the car even though a dead body had been in there for 2.6 days and Casey had already reported a bad smell to one of her friends. George probably cleaned the car this day.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:55 pm

I think definitely when they smelled the trunk, although Cindy suspected something when she wrote the Caylee is missing page & sent Lee out to find Casey.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:43 am

just read this in a link provided in another thread.. another comment made by CA that just seems a little "off" to me.. may be nothing ..

CINDY ANTHONY: "She`s not dead. No one`s found her yet."

does this mean anything to anyone else, or am i reading too much into everything..??
this just seems "hinky" to me spoken along with the "caylee is not in the woods.. i mean. out there." (not exact quote, but as close as i can get right now.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:28 pm

They knew it the second they smelled the smell. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:02 pm

I agree with kh....the second they smelled that car the idea was in their brains...but their hearts wouldn't let them believe it....that's the only reason Cindy made that call....she couldn't believe it....but they knew and started damage control within minutes of that 911 call....I thank God for those few minutes of human behavior....what is really disturbing to me is that by lying and covering up for her, they are helping to convict her. If her own parents think she is guilty then a jury would. Their actions scream of her guilt.

I have often wondered if Cindy doesn't really hate Casey and this is all an elaborate ruse to make sure she never comes home. Nah! They ain't that smart. Because if they were they would've told the truth and she would be in prison by now.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Someone who is supposed to know these things said on TV last night that in Florida being an accessory after the fact, to include covering for someone who committed a crime, is a class One Felony! They were talking about Haleigh's case, but I thought of the Ants!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 am

I can't help thinking if KC had told CA immediately that there had been an accident and Caylee died, we would never have known about Caylee.

CA is so determined to keep the image of the perfect family, had she known Caylee was dead, and not kidnapped by another party, she would not have made that call to 911. Caylee didn't attending nursery school, and I don't think anyone else would have reported her missing. They certainly weren't close to any of their other family members, and CA's mom had her hands full taking care of her husband. I don't think she visited CA's home.

Thank God KC was scared of CA and didn't tell her the truth in the beginning. So now, Caylee is the entire World's littlest Angel, since she didn't have anyone in her family to protect her.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:09 am

You know what, AJ? I think it's possible the Ants may have been in denial Caylee was dead when they smelled the car, however I don't think it's possible they didn't discuss the possibility between themselves prior to going back to work that day.

Just think about the scenario where George brings home this stinking car and he and Cindy both know it smells like a dead body. They might want to NOT believe it is, but they surely would have bantered the notion back and forth before coming to their point of denial that 'it just couldn't be'.

George wanted the world to believe all Cindy said was, "it's the pizza, isn't it?" to which George -trying to save Cindy from upset- responds with the affirmative! "Yes, dear, just pizza!"

But is that enough to allow the Ants to slough it off and go back to work as if nothing at all is wrong? I don't think so.

The going back to work part screams a different story that can't include denial. What are they, workaholics where they can just slough off such a thing and say 'oh well, probably nothing'?

crystal ball They went to work because they needed to 'pretend' they weren't concerned about the smell and they needed someone to 'show them' where Casey was so they could 'pretend' they didn't know where Casey was. They needed to 'wait' for Amy to get home so they could 'claim' they just found her number in the seat. And the only reason the cops were called at all was because of the 'major problem' per Cindy's text to Casey that George had screwed everything up and talked too much to Simon Burke at the tow yard with his overzealous 'pretending' not to know what was going on.

Hence, my belief they both knew prior to retrieval of the car. And it was before June 24th when George should have smelled death all over the place when he got near that car!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down