Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings 08/17/09 Press Conference with Mark NeJame and Tim Miller

4 posters

Go down

Haleigh Cummings 08/17/09 Press Conference with Mark NeJame and Tim Miller Empty Haleigh Cummings 08/17/09 Press Conference with Mark NeJame and Tim Miller

Post by Justice4all Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Today is Haleigh's sixth birthday and instead of being able to celebrate and have cake and ice cream with Haleigh, her family attended a press conference called by Mark NeJame to officially announce that Tim Miller and his group, Texas EquuSearch, will search for Haleigh. It was revealed that Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves, is the one who reached out to NeJame to help generate publicity for Haleigh's case. Neves said that she just wants somebody to look for Haleigh. Ronald Cummings also attended, but didn't talk much besides saying that things have been extremely hard. In a disappointing development, Tim Miller announced that because of the vegetation being too thick for the search to begin immediately, it may be another six weeks to two months before the search begins.

Read more about the press conference at the following link. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-update-081709,0,6353651.story
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings 08/17/09 Press Conference with Mark NeJame and Tim Miller Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings 08/17/09 Press Conference with Mark NeJame and Tim Miller

Post by sitemama Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Why didn't he know that before they announced they were coming to search. If they are going to be in the vegetation, they must be conducting a recovery search.

I thought they told that Haleigh was still alive, but in another state.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings 08/17/09 Press Conference with Mark NeJame and Tim Miller Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings 08/17/09 Press Conference with Mark NeJame and Tim Miller

Post by Justice4all Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:37 pm

Some people have speculated that Haleigh is still alive and in another state, but it hasn't been confirmed as fact. It is disturbing that they are making it sound like a recovery search. I know they need to cover all of their bases and search with the possibility that Haleigh is dead, but I thought there was at least some hope that she was still alive. It is very discouraging that it will probably be at least six weeks until the search begins.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:46 pm

J4A, you are so right. Some believe HaLeigh is in Wisconsin (where Ron's aunt lives). Learned this on bloggernews. Now, I have to agree with c4c about Tim Miller coming back. Why would they wait 4-6 weeks to search for HaLeigh if they thought she was alive? Nejame and Tim say they need to wait for the weather/vegetation to be better for their search, which seems as tho, hate this so much, that they are indeed looking for remains. Otherwise, why wait? I'm just glad they're coming back. This little beautiful girl needs to be returned home one way or the other..... Crying or Very sad
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:33 am

mimi4all wrote:J4A, you are so right. Some believe HaLeigh is in Wisconsin (where Ron's aunt lives). Learned this on bloggernews. Now, I have to agree with c4c about Tim Miller coming back. Why would they wait 4-6 weeks to search for HaLeigh if they thought she was alive? Nejame and Tim say they need to wait for the weather/vegetation to be better for their search, which seems as tho, hate this so much, that they are indeed looking for remains. Otherwise, why wait? I'm just glad they're coming back. This little beautiful girl needs to be returned home one way or the other..... Crying or Very sad

Mimi,
I had not heard this about her possibly being in WI. Did it mention where? I now live in WI and would be interested to know if there has been any talk of this here.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down