Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today Show 8/22/09 Tony Padilla

3 posters

Go down

Today Show 8/22/09 Tony Padilla Empty Today Show 8/22/09 Tony Padilla

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:51 am

Here's a Youtube video link of Tony Padilla on the today Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWhFeHz5aRI

He says he only spent two hours with KC the day she was released from jail. He did NOT sign anything stating he was a member of the defense in ANY way. He said a bondsman is not allowed to be any part of a defense team AT ALL.

He also states his opinion of KC those two hours is that she seemed like a "nice" girl. Hold on one second.. barf OK, he also says she was emotional those two hours as she had just been released from jail after a month.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Today Show 8/22/09 Tony Padilla Empty Re: Today Show 8/22/09 Tony Padilla

Post by Snaz Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:42 pm

I, personally, think the defense KNOWS KC has made statements to at least Tracy McLaughlin, if not all of them. That's why they are trying so hard to keep them from being able to testify for the prosecution. And remember, KC changed her ridiculous imaginanny story to an even more completely insane imaginanny story when she told Rob Dick about 'the nanny and her sister' holding her down at Blanchard Park and stealing Caylee from her.... and then giving her a 30 day script to follow!!!!

I don't think the defense's tactics will work... and I think all four of the bond related people will be allowed to testify.... for the prosecution.

Wait, Tracey...... did Tony Padilla really say KC was 'nice'?????? Today Show 8/22/09 Tony Padilla 2s6sgas Today Show 8/22/09 Tony Padilla 16az5m0
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:10 am

LP would probably have been great for the state if he wasnt so camera needy. Between that and the fake bones, that turned out to be rocks in Blanchard Park, along with the toys and what he said to TM about how cool they would look carrying out caylees body...God, I could go and on now that Im thinking about. Yeah, he could have been great for the state if wasnt sooo Leonard..I dont think he would make or break the case.

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:13 am

Lynne, I agree with your assessment of Leonard to a degree Very Happy ..... but I'm not sure it's Leonard the State wants the testimony of as much as Tracy McLaughlin and Rob Dick. Tracy and Rob both interacted with KC, and KC, in her usual fashion, ran her mouth..... no telling the damning things she said either directly to Tracy or in her presence. Remember, Tracy was with her on a non-stop basis for about 10 days.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down