Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony’s attorneys point to ‘Fugitive’ case; revisited

Go down

Casey Anthony’s attorneys point to ‘Fugitive’ case; revisited Empty Casey Anthony’s attorneys point to ‘Fugitive’ case; revisited

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:21 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29051622/

OK, I know this article is somewhat dated. However, I brought it over because I just watched "The Fugitive" again last night. I hadn't seen it in a long time. First off, wow, did Tommy Lee jones and Harrison Ford look good in that movie. They looked so young too. I just love TLJ in everything!

Anyway, I know this is obvious. However, after seeing this movie again it really made me laugh that the defense used this movie as a comparison to KC. Hail, they couldn't make this comparison to anyone in the Anthony family. This entire movie, for those who may not have seen it too, is this man, arrested and convicted of a crime he did not commit, who then spends the entire movie trying to find the REAL killer of his wife. Um, can ANYONE please tell me HOW or WHEN KC has done that????? Um, who has she told ANY truth to that would indicate there is ANOTHER killer? Did she or was she, while out on bond, searching for Caylee or sitting with ANY LE and telling them EXACTLY who the killer is? Did I miss this??
Ok, and here's another thought. Why must the defense ONLY put reasonable doubt in the minds of the jury? I mean IF KC is innocent as they say, WHY, on God's green earth, has KC not told Who THE PERSON IS THAT TOOK Caylee? I mean, think about this. KC is saying it is ZFG, right? Ok, but now the defense wants to point the finger at JG, RM, AL or anyone else they can suggest doubt too. But hey Jose, if your client IS INNOCENT, as you say, why not say this person took her and here's what we know to the cops or the public of this person or to their investigators, and go find her. I mean, if in fact, KC didn't do it. She knows who took her from her. Any reasonable person would know at trial (hail right now) casting doubt is stupid because KC isn't saying it was a stranger and she didn't see this person, where everyone is suspect. She said ZFG took her and Samantha (last name unknown). So, wouldn't the defense have investigators searching for a certain person who by NOW we would have a photo in a DMV somewhere and know what we're looking for.
Well, you all know what I'm getting at. it just is bugging me this am, how stupid this defense is with their tactics. I'm actually quite dumbfounded today.
As we are not looking for a bushy haired, one armed, no faced stranger here, folks. Remember KC KNOWS who took Caylee. So, why oh why is necessary to cast others as a possibility? She NEVER said it was a masked stranger who could turn out to be one of her lovers when the mask is pulled off. UGH! She's so stupid and so is this defense strategy. Hail they'd be better off pretending to put out a description and some fake stories about zanny again and run with that.

Last edited by Tracey6434 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited title to say revisted and moved link to the top)
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony’s attorneys point to ‘Fugitive’ case; revisited Empty Re: Casey Anthony’s attorneys point to ‘Fugitive’ case; revisited

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Sunni, when I went back and read what I wrote, I know it all seemed so obvious. It was just bugging me this morning. If the legal eagles who speak on the talk shows are right, I guess KC and her defense doesn't even have to include Zanni the Nanny at all. Mark Iglerash feels they may not use it at all. I just don't see how they can just not use that. There's no person in the world who hadn't heard that was her excuse. I say yea, good luck with that one Jose. Laughing
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down