Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Blunders - How Do We Count The Ways???

5 posters

Go down

Defense Blunders - How Do We Count The Ways??? Empty Defense Blunders - How Do We Count The Ways???

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:41 pm

We all know the defense in this case has made blunders, one after the other. This is JB commenting after the hearing on Friday, 8-21-09. At about 2:25 into the video, JB says, "From what I understand people were saying those photos show the area was wet in November. I think everyone saw the Dominic Casey video. It is clear it was not wet. Who you going to believe, me or your own eyes."

Hahaha!!! Are you kidding me????? Him or my own eyes???? That's a biggie, Jose........

http://www.wftv.com/video/20494617/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Defense Blunders - How Do We Count The Ways??? Empty Re: Defense Blunders - How Do We Count The Ways???

Post by FystyAngel Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:16 am

Snaz, I think he meant AND not or. Look closely at the Dominic Casey/Hoover Video & you'll see what he means. There isn't any water. Watch his feet. They are not sinking down into the grass/weeds and he is going down into the brush. If this video is truly within just feet of where Caylee was found, it certainly does not look like it's under water. At least not when this video is taken.

FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Defense Blunders - How Do We Count The Ways??? Empty Re: Defense Blunders - How Do We Count The Ways???

Post by Snaz Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:53 am

Fysty... I actually understood what he meant (man, that's a scary concept right there!!!). I think he actually meant to say, 'What are you going to believe, THEM or YOUR OWN EYES." But because of his ineptitude, he can't even SAY the correct words to make a statement that makes sense.....

It has been shown several times over that the place where DC took his infamous video is NOT the same place where Caylee was eventually found..... so his argument that there was no water holds .... well.... no water. I wish I had a link to provide the discussions regarding the locations of each of those areas, but at the moment, I cannot put my fingers on one.

Anyway, I guess my point in this whole thing is what JB said during that conference just made him look like a clown (AGAIN!). Just one of many in a long line of past blunders.... with many more to come, I am sure. It seems as though every time he opens his mouth, something inappropriate or just plain WRONG comes out.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:20 am

Snaz

I totally agree with you. Baez makes many sound bite blunders. I have heard several of them. I did laugh at the one you posted, pretty hard though. He's just a knuckle head.
I know this thread can be filled with many of Baez's blunders. I think his entire defense is going to be a blunder, as well. If he wants to say the area DC searched was NOT under water, fine. HOWEVER, you are correct, that is NOT the area where Caylee was found. And as we all know, just because you have one area that is not soaked under water, does NOT mean a half a block down, it is NOT. I've seen it too many times, where that is exactly the case.

Last edited by Tracey6434 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 am

I looked at the aerial shots that were released the other day and it looked like several parts of the area were under water and several were not. However it is spun, I will continue to believe that Caylee's body was there the whole time.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Justice4all wrote:I looked at the aerial shots that were released the other day and it looked like several parts of the area were under water and several were not. However it is spun, I will continue to believe that Caylee's body was there the whole time.

I looked at the aerial photos too. It looked like (to me) that you can clearly see water where there are no tree's or brush. There could be water everywhere but, there is so many tree's its hard to say. I HOPE there was water everywhere.

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:34 pm

IndyNile wrote:
Justice4all wrote:I looked at the aerial shots that were released the other day and it looked like several parts of the area were under water and several were not. However it is spun, I will continue to believe that Caylee's body was there the whole time.

I looked at the aerial photos too. It looked like (to me) that you can clearly see water where there are no tree's or brush. There could be water everywhere but, there is so many tree's its hard to say. I HOPE there was water everywhere.

Me, too... and because I have so much respect for both Tim Miller and Mark Nejame, and they both say there WAS water where Caylee was found, I'm going with that...... I'd take their word over Jose Baez, Linda Kenney-Baden or Andrea Lyon any day of the week!!!! They'll say anything to get their "innocent" client off!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down