Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted Kennedy Dead At 77

3 posters

Go down

Ted Kennedy Dead At 77 Empty Ted Kennedy Dead At 77

Post by Justice4all Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:47 am

(CNN) -- Massachusetts Sen. Edward Kennedy, the patriarch of the first family of Democratic politics, died Wednesday at his home in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, after a lengthy battle with brain cancer. He was 77.

Massachusetts Sen. Ted Kennedy, known as the "Lion of the Senate," died Wednesday at 77.

"We've lost the irreplaceable center of our family and joyous light in our lives, but the inspiration of his faith, optimism and perseverance will live on in our hearts forever," a family statement said. "We thank everyone who gave him care and support over this last year, and everyone who stood with him for so many years in his tireless march for progress toward justice."

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/08/26/obit.ted.kennedy/index.html

This is the news people have been fearing ever since it was reported that Ted Kennedy had brain cancer. Please say a prayer for the Kennedy family.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Ted Kennedy Dead At 77 Empty Re: Ted Kennedy Dead At 77

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:38 am

Ohhhhhhhh J4, thanks for posting this ! I hadn't heard til I read it here. This man had endured So much in his life and especially lately and he did it with dignity to the end.

RIP Ted Kennedy and God be with his family during this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:36 pm

I was very sad to hear about Ted Kennedy's death. Sad My heart, thoughts & prayers go out to the Kennedy family. Ted Kennedy Dead At 77 541830
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:53 pm

I always loved the Kennedys, but I felt really bad about Mary Jo at Chappaquidick. He should NOT have just swam away and left her. (I do think he regretted it, for what it's worth)
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:33 am

babbette wrote:I always loved the Kennedys, but I felt really bad about Mary Jo at Chappaquidick. He should NOT have just swam away and left her. (I do think he regretted it, for what it's worth)
Hi, babbette! hug I agree with you. I don't believe Ted should have done that either. I also think that he made sure that Mary Jo's family was taken care of financially for the rest of their lives. I know that it wouldn't bring Mary Jo back, but, I do think that's what he must have done. Ted Kennedy Dead At 77 5368 Ted Kennedy Dead At 77 541830 Ted Kennedy Dead At 77 19983 Ted Kennedy Dead At 77 585626 Ted Kennedy Dead At 77 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:04 am

Yeah, it was probably the least he could do. (I know he carried that burden for the rest of his life.) And I don't know what I would do in a similar situation. It just has always stuck in my throat how rich people get away with so much. Shocked
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:22 am

babbette wrote:Yeah, it was probably the least he could do. (I know he carried that burden for the rest of his life.) And I don't know what I would do in a similar situation. It just has always stuck in my throat how rich people get away with so much. Shocked
Hi, babbette! hug I completely agree with you. Rich people always manage to buy their way out of trouble. It makes me angry too. Mad It also makes me sad to realize that there is nothing that we can do about it. Sad Crying or Very sad Ted Kennedy Dead At 77 996823 Ted Kennedy Dead At 77 5368 Ted Kennedy Dead At 77 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down