Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oak Ridge Lab & OCSO emails - Swamp material found in Casey's car

+2
Justice4all
Piper
6 posters

Go down

Oak Ridge Lab & OCSO emails - Swamp material found in Casey's car Empty Oak Ridge Lab & OCSO emails - Swamp material found in Casey's car

Post by Piper Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:17 pm

This is pretty interesting. Emails discussing that Pinene and Limonene were found in Casey Anthony's car.
According to the emails, this suggests residue from a shallow, marshy area with decaying vegetation. And, also discusses what they call "coffin bugs".

Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 8:31 AM
To: Vincent, Michael (OCSO)
Subject: RE: **Exempt**

Mike, I try very hard not to second-guess people since I am well aware that I know very little of what is really going on in an investigation, but I think the early release of the chloroform data was a mistake. Since I am saying nothing to anyone outside my group, I am now getting criticized for other reasons and feel that it might be time to back away from this work. I will of course get the next report out to you and Yuri as promised as soon as I can. On a final note, some of the products we have seen include Pinene and Limonene. This could point to a (possibly) shallow marshy area with decaying vegetation. Is there such an area anywhere near where the car was found? Is it possible to get a topo map of the area? Would it be possible to speak to the individual leading the search from Necrosearch? Arpad

Arpad A. Vass, Ph.D.

Seems Crazy forgot to clean the shit off her shoes. Cindy thought of it, but a little too late.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4081890

Last edited by Piper on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled Limonene wrong, heck I never even knew what it was....)
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Oak Ridge Lab & OCSO emails - Swamp material found in Casey's car Empty Re: Oak Ridge Lab & OCSO emails - Swamp material found in Casey's car

Post by Justice4all Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:35 pm

This is another one of the many things that point to KC. I don't think I've ever seen or heard of a piece of evidence that points away from KC. It is too bad that they were looking at areas near where the car was found instead of areas closer to KC's house.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Oak Ridge Lab & OCSO emails - Swamp material found in Casey's car Empty Re: Oak Ridge Lab & OCSO emails - Swamp material found in Casey's car

Post by Booklover Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:30 am

Piper wrote:This is pretty interesting. Emails discussing that Pinene and Limonene were found in Casey Anthony's car.
According to the emails, this suggests residue from a shallow, marshy area with decaying vegetation. And, also discusses what they call "coffin bugs".

Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 8:31 AM
To: Vincent, Michael (OCSO)
Subject: RE: **Exempt**

Mike, I try very hard not to second-guess people since I am well aware that I know very little of what is really going on in an investigation, but I think the early release of the chloroform data was a mistake. Since I am saying nothing to anyone outside my group, I am now getting criticized for other reasons and feel that it might be time to back away from this work. I will of course get the next report out to you and Yuri as promised as soon as I can. On a final note, some of the products we have seen include Pinene and Limonene. This could point to a (possibly) shallow marshy area with decaying vegetation. Is there such an area anywhere near where the car was found? Is it possible to get a topo map of the area? Would it be possible to speak to the individual leading the search from Necrosearch? Arpad

Arpad A. Vass, Ph.D.

Seems Crazy forgot to clean the shit off her shoes. Cindy thought of it, but a little too late.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4081890
Excellent post, Piper! hug This is great news and another point for the Prosecution. Looks like it's getting deeper & deeper for Casey, doesn't it? Oak Ridge Lab & OCSO emails - Swamp material found in Casey's car 917988 Oak Ridge Lab & OCSO emails - Swamp material found in Casey's car 88030 Oak Ridge Lab & OCSO emails - Swamp material found in Casey's car 179695 Oak Ridge Lab & OCSO emails - Swamp material found in Casey's car 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:46 pm

I've been WAY out of the loop lately, and was sure glad to run across this, piper. Haven't been able to read any of the new stuff. Trying to get caught up.
Well, I guess CA didn't quite take care of everything, huh?
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Interestingly enough, Piper, I have been reading on this same thread, as well.....

I find all of this to be VERY curious, indeed.... and it may very well be evidence the defense just will not be able to countermand, regardless of how hard they try.... and make no mistake, they will try.... they've already set the stage by calling it 'junk science'.

I'll be posting more as I am able to read more....

Thanks for the post, Piper!
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:56 pm

If this is all true, KC Anthony is toast. I was praying that the prosecution would have something more up their sleeves.

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down