Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centennial ( TV Movie )

Go down

Centennial ( TV Movie ) Empty Centennial ( TV Movie )

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Just curious........ have any of you ever seen this movie ? It was a TV Mini Series back in the 80's. A very, very good movie ! I think it's 12-13 hours long. I have the box set on VHS, but would love to have it on DVD.

Back to top Go down

Centennial ( TV Movie ) Empty Re: Centennial ( TV Movie )

Post by Justice4all Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:11 pm

I never saw that mini-series, but from the description it looks interesting. I like shows and movies set in the 1800s. It is available on dvd at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0018RKEQO/tvshowsondvdcom
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 pm

OH J4 Thank you, Thank you for sending that link ! I've been waiting and waiting for that DVD to get down to a reasonable price. Ordering it tonight !

It's not only interesting, but shows so many angles of time, culture, battles, beautiful scenery........ but mainly a love between the 2 men who are featured in the beginning and their very long friendship, hardships, knowledge and accomplishments over a huge time span. There is NO way I could ever verbally describe this movie, and I've seen it SEVERAL times.......... and I don't watch many more than once. It's definitely a keeper !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:08 pm

J4....... I just ordered it ! Again THANKS !
When we bought the VHS version it was well over $100, and like I said...... I've been watching for this DVD set to drop in price for a LONG time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 am

J4A........... got my DVD set yesterday in mail ! Thanks again for letting me know about it !

Now, since I got he DVD version, I can share my VHS with friends and family without them or me worrying if it gets eaten up ( tape ). That was the main reason I wanted the DVD set. Such a great movie !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down