Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Baez Cleared Of Alleged Ethics Violations

2 posters

Go down

Jose Baez Cleared Of Alleged Ethics Violations Empty Jose Baez Cleared Of Alleged Ethics Violations

Post by Snaz Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Jose Baez Cleared Of Alleged Ethics Violations

Posted: 11:28 am EDT September 1, 2009
Updated: 1:36 pm EDT September 1, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News learned Tuesday that the Florida Bar has cleared Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, of allegations of ethics violations. The investigation began in April.

The allegations involved private investigator Dominic Casey. He's the man who was recorded in the area where Caylee's remains were discovered months before they were found on December 11 .

Dominic Casey claimed attorney Jose Baez told him not to call 911 if he found Caylee's remains. Also, there was an issue about payments from the defense team.

The Bar says there was insufficient evidence for both claims.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/20667181/detail.html

Letter from Florida Bar to JB's Attorney:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20668640/detail.html

Letter from Florida Bar to Dominic Casey:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20668610/detail.html

I'm sorry, but I don't read the letters from the Florida Bar to say that JB is 'cleared' of the charges.... the letters very clearly state there is INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE to prove the charges...... BIG diffference. I certainly hope the bar did more investigating than to simply ASK JB if he did, indeed, have that conversation with DC... because their letter to DC states that JB does not "recall" having had that conversation with him...... gee, what a surprise.

It's also a crock....JMO!!!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Jose Baez Cleared Of Alleged Ethics Violations Empty Re: Jose Baez Cleared Of Alleged Ethics Violations

Post by Justice4all Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:16 pm

It looks like it was a situation where it was JB's word against DC's word, and that's probably why it was ruled that there was insufficient evidence. In situation's like that I'm inclined to believe just about anybody's word over JB's word, but that's just me.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Jose Baez Cleared Of Alleged Ethics Violations Empty Re: Jose Baez Cleared Of Alleged Ethics Violations

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Jose Baez says ethics allegations motivate him to fight harder for client who says she is not guilty
posted by halboedeker on Sep 1, 2009 6:49:51 PM

After being cleared of several ethics allegations, Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez was speaking out on WKMG-Channel 6 tonight. The CBS affiliate scheduled the exclusive interview at 6:30 p.m. to compete with national news on ABC and NBC.

"Jose Baez says he knew he did nothing wrong, so it came as no surprise to him when he received this letter from the Florida Bar clearing him of an ethics complaint," WKMG's Mike DeForest reported.

Snipped from:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-jose-baez-says-ethics-allegations-motivate-him-to-fight-harder-for-client-who-says-she.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Anyone notice in the TV Guy article that JB is now saying "his client SAYS she is NOT GUILTY", rather than "his client IS INNOCENT"???? Maybe that little tidbit we learned on the duct tape today gave him a clue, ya think?

Snipped:
"My client has told me she's not guilty, and I'm working hard and doing everything that I can as her legal counsel to put the state to its burden," Baez said.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down