Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip Leads to $35,000 To Get HaLeigh Back

3 posters

Go down

Tip Leads to $35,000 To Get HaLeigh Back Empty Tip Leads to $35,000 To Get HaLeigh Back

Post by mimi4all Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 pm

From First Coast News:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=144348&provider=top

From what I've learned on HLN, Misty's father left Tim Miller a voicemail saying that they needed to put Ron under hypnosis just to be "fair" because he had witnesses who say Ron said if he had 35K he could get HaLeigh back. Miller stated that a businessman had written the check with the hopes that Ron could use it to get her back, but Ron's attorney says Ron doesn't know where HaLeigh is. So the saga continues...
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Tip Leads to $35,000 To Get HaLeigh Back Empty Re: Tip Leads to $35,000 To Get HaLeigh Back

Post by mimi4all Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 pm

Misty and Ronald Speak out About Tests:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144221&catid=3

Somehow these stories don't jive with what is being reported on HLN. HLN has been reporting that Ron isn't buying Misty's story about the night HaLeigh went missing. He also told investigators that no laundry was done the night HaLeigh went missing because they were out of laundry detergent, and that the BED HAD NOT BEEN SLEPT IN AT ALL, and was still made up.
Miller and associates say that when they asked Ron why he married Misty, he said, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer".
This is about to blow!
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Tip Leads to $35,000 To Get HaLeigh Back Empty Re: Tip Leads to $35,000 To Get HaLeigh Back

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:12 pm

All I know if WHATEVER I hear from Tim Miller's mouth, I would take to the bank. Misty and Ron are lying. Everyone KNOWS it. I don't understand AT ALL, why LE is NOT pressuring Misty harder. She is young, uneducated and would break I think. I have always felt HaLeigh was alive. However, now I am not so sure. I'm not sure I even believe she ever left that house now.
Does anyone know who was the last independent person, besides Ron or Misti that saw HaLeigh? Do we know the last time anyone other than those two saw her either? I don't recall hearing anyone else saying the last time they saw her.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:08 am

Tracey6434 wrote:All I know if WHATEVER I hear from Tim Miller's mouth, I would take to the bank. Misty and Ron are lying. Everyone KNOWS it. I don't understand AT ALL, why LE is NOT pressuring Misty harder. She is young, uneducated and would break I think. I have always felt HaLeigh was alive. However, now I am not so sure. I'm not sure I even believe she ever left that house now.
Does anyone know who was the last independent person, besides Ron or Misti that saw HaLeigh? Do we know the last time anyone other than those two saw her either? I don't recall hearing anyone else saying the last time they saw her.
Hi, Tracey! hug I completely agree with you. Both Ron & Misty are lying. I can't believe that Nancy Grace is actually buying Ron's BS! awe Tip Leads to $35,000 To Get HaLeigh Back 5368 Even Haleigh's biological mother hasn't the slightest clue about her own daughter's schedule, or activities. That speaks volumes about her, doesn't it? She sure made no effort to know what was going on in her daughter's short life. I say that because I don't believe Haleigh is alive. Sad Crying or Very sad I wish they could arrest Misty for something. She loves playing games with the authorities, much like Casey Anthony. She probably identifies with Casey. That wouldn't surprise me at all. Mad Evil or Very Mad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down