Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partial transcript filed with Clerk's Offic 9-3-09

3 posters

Go down

Partial transcript filed with Clerk's Offic 9-3-09 Empty Partial transcript filed with Clerk's Offic 9-3-09

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:01 am

Here is another document filed with the clerk's office. It was a partial transcript of side bar meeting with the judge I believe. Not sure this is really anything. just the defense whining about not getting the bench notes. I knew I had remembered this from before. LKB really wants bench notes.

http://www.filedropper.com/partial031209hearingtranscript
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Partial transcript filed with Clerk's Offic 9-3-09 Empty Re: Partial transcript filed with Clerk's Offic 9-3-09

Post by Piper Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Tracey, I can't seem to get this one to download. Can I find it on WESH or WFTV do you know?

Thanks!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Partial transcript filed with Clerk's Offic 9-3-09 Empty Re: Partial transcript filed with Clerk's Offic 9-3-09

Post by Snaz Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Piper, the file dropper is the only file link I have seen. Did you click on download, put in the captchas, click download again and wait? Sometimes it takes a few minutes for it to download.... just a thought.

BTW, something I thought was interesting. A Websleuths member by the name of Muzikman found this document and the Henkel docs on 9/3 BEFORE even Tony Pipitone (who did the exclusive on Local 6's 6:00 news) found it. Apparently, Muzikman lives in Orlando and goes to the courthouse frequently to look for docs not previously released. He said as he was coming out of the courthouse after having found those 2 documents, Pipitone was going in..... as a result, I was able to post the Henkel docs on our board before it was released to the public via the local news. Pretty cool, huh?
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down