Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional Roy Kronk phone call "I told you she was here"

5 posters

Go down

Additional Roy Kronk phone call "I told you she was here" Empty Additional Roy Kronk phone call "I told you she was here"

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:51 pm

Here's an additional call Roy Kronk made. It states he found a human skull with tape ACROSS the mouth.

http://www.wesh.com/video/20727260/index.html

If there is another place to put this, we can move it. However, I've NEVER heard this before. Whoa, makes me wonder what else the state has. I am more confident than ever, the state put the DP back on for very good reason. This is NOT an iffy case, IMO. I am confident the state has her dead on. I'm calling it right now!
Conviction and the DP. I was on the fence on if she'd get the dp. Not ever iffy a conviction but on the dp. After all the stuff that just came out, I see it progressively getting more and more damning. She will be given the DP. Just my opinion and hoping now.

Last edited by Tracey6434 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited post with correct link.)
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Additional Roy Kronk phone call "I told you she was here" Empty Re: Additional Roy Kronk phone call "I told you she was here"

Post by Snaz Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Tracey, I have not heard of this phone call before either and I would really like to hear it..... However, from the link provided, I was not able to get to the phone call...... all I got at that link was a 7-day forecast....lol

Can you double check and let me know??? Thanks!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Additional Roy Kronk phone call "I told you she was here" Empty Re: Additional Roy Kronk phone call "I told you she was here"

Post by Piper Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:12 pm

I found it on WESH, and sure enough that's what he says. It is an additional call besides the 911 call we've heard before.
See if this works:

http://www.wesh.com/video/20727260/index.html

Yeah, KC is toast in my opinion as well.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Thanks, Piper!!! It did work!

And yes, indeedy, that surely is what he said!!! I don't have a problem with the "I told you she was there" statement because to me that just says he was telling someone that's a likely place where KC would dump Caylee..... that maybe also be why he went back there so often if he truly believed KC would dump her there.

But the "child's skull with duct tape across the mouth" is a bit problematic for him, isn't it?? Didn't he state that he did not open the bag??? Oops......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:26 pm

I think the skull came rolling out, or had already come out of the bag. (I'm sorry, the words almost make me sick)
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Oh, Babette,I think I remember that now....

Thank you!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Snaz wrote:Tracey, I have not heard of this phone call before either and I would really like to hear it..... However, from the link provided, I was not able to get to the phone call...... all I got at that link was a 7-day forecast....lol

Can you double check and let me know??? Thanks!!!

Sorry, Snaz. For some reason on my computer I have trouble with whatever player WESH uses on their home page. So, I always have to use the alternate player link they have on the "issues" page. lol! So, when I added it, it showed me a weird link. I didn't realize it wouldn't work from their link. I fixed it for those who can view their player. However, it is the same video from WESH piper added.

Also, I don't think there is any problem with Kronk seeing the tape, as he did, in fact say the skull came rolling out. UGH! I can't even imagine how you would live with seeing something like that. No matter what anyone thinks about him or the supposed "daisy chain" theory, this man has to live with seeing this and finding this discovery for the rest of his life. I am going to say a prayer that he can somehow live with this image in his mind. I feel for him.
Just let Baez try in court to go after him. I can't imagine a jury liking a defense attorney going after the ONE person who was able to find Caylee and FINALLY bring this sweet baby home out of that cold, wet, overgrown, swampy mess that her mother dumped her triple bagged body in. I know I wouldn't!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Tracey, you are sooo right!!! For a while there, I thought the defense might go after Kronk, but now I'm not so sure.... maybe they thought better of it for the very reason you just said!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:58 am

AJ,

I'm thinking there is a lot that is still to be heard and known from early on and after, that is going to come out. I just really, really believe that the state has a lot that points directly to KC. We just haven't seen it yet.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:56 am

I'm with you, Tracey. I think they got her.

Did you read what that lady said about spending time with Casey, and what Leonard said about the pizza that was delivered when Casey first got out of jail? She comes in, like the star of the show, wanting to take a shower and wondering what's for dinner? Not a word about Caylee. A bunch of pizzas are delivered to their house and Leonard asked Lee if he paid for them and Lee lied "yes". So everyone's chugging on the pizza, and Leonard gets Lee to admit he didn't order them or pay for them. Leonard goes " do you think this is a f****** game? What if there was cyanide in those pizzas?" What a bunch of rummies.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:15 pm

This is the most bizarre family I have ever seen in my life! Leonard, Rob and Tracy's interactions with the Anthony's will certainly paint a clear picture for the jury of the inner workings of this family, and that their focus wasn't on finding Caylee. It was on saving KC.

Was Roy calling back into his work dispatch station with this call after he had called 911?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 pm

Piper wrote:This is the most bizarre family I have ever seen in my life! Leonard, Rob and Tracy's interactions with the Anthony's will certainly paint a clear picture for the jury of the inner workings of this family, and that their focus wasn't on finding Caylee. It was on saving KC.

Was Roy calling back into his work dispatch station with this call after he had called 911?

BBM

Piper, you are so right..... and here's the kicker. If they truly believed KC was not guilty of murdering her daughter and (back then) that Caylee was still alive..... why didn't they understand that if they FOCUSED on finding Caylee (who they insisted was alive), that once she was found ALIVE, that alone would prove KC didn't murder her daughter??!!??? I, personally, think it is because they knew all along Caylee was dead and that KC murdered her.... they started their cover up the same day she was arrested.

I also think that is why they didn't search even one time for Caylee..... they didn't want her found, because they knew she was dead and they knew the State could prove KC did it.

What a truly dysfunctional family.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:50 pm

I agree Snaz. I think Cindy knew deep down that Caylee was dead the day she told 911 that it smelled like there's been a dead body in the car.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:24 pm

I remember Cindy saying she could always get KC to tell the truth after a while when she talked to her. I believe this was the case here, as well. She got KC to tell her what happened eventually, I'm sure.
I would like to think I could get my kids to tell me the truth on things too. I know I would never have "this" kind of situation. However, I think as mothers, we KNOW our kids and when they're lying or not being forthcoming. Cindy KNOWS and KNEW then.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down