Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings' aunt speaks out

4 posters

Go down

Haleigh Cummings' aunt speaks out Empty Haleigh Cummings' aunt speaks out

Post by FystyAngel Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 am

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The family of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings speaks out about new information in the case. Over the weekend investigators traveled to Cape Cod, Massachusetts to talk with her stepmother's brother Timothy Croslin and his wife.

On Tuesday Putnam County deputies confirm they made the trip but, it's family members who gave FOX 35 the scoop on what they wanted to know.

The last person to see the Haleigh was her father's girlfriend, now wife, Misty Croslin, who placed the 911 call alerting police to Haleigh's disappearance.

Haleigh's aunt and uncle who used to live in Putnam County moved to Massachusetts a few months ago. Family members say an investigator went out there on Saturday and met with the couple.

Haleigh is Lindsey Croslin’s niece by marriage. She has put her home on the market, and is trying to sell off a lot of her stuff. She says she's not feeling very safe any more in this Satsuma neighborhood. “I feel like I’m setting up my children to get stolen because they're here and this is where it happened.”

Haleigh lived just around the corner from Lindsay Croslin. The mother of three says between the family bickering and the public ridicule is getting to be too much so she plans to join her brother in law Tim and his wife Chelsea in Massachusetts.

The couple was questioned on Saturday by investigators but Lindsey Croslin is confident it was simply standard procedure. In fact she's happy to hear deputies are really working this case. “They had Chelsea in questioning for like 14 hours. Yeah, they took her in the morning, let her go home and got her again. Asked her the same basic questions, do you know anything about haleigh, did you or Tim try to help misty to hide haleigh...yeah. Crazy questions.”

Lindsey Croslin says the family has started to pull away from Misty Croslin-Cummings who has failed several polygraph tests.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/090809_haleighs_aunt_speaks_out
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings' aunt speaks out Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings' aunt speaks out

Post by Booklover Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:16 am

I'm glad to know that they are continuing to question Misty's family. Misty knows exactly what happened to Haleigh, and it's not surprising that the family is finally getting tired of her BS. Haleigh Cummings' aunt speaks out 917988 I wonder what in the Hell took them so long? awe I'm still convinced that Ron knows what happened to Haleigh too. Unless he's a moron, why else would he continue to defend Misty? shifty Haleigh Cummings' aunt speaks out 5368 It's quite apparent that he loves Misty more than he loved Haleigh. He makes me barf . The same goes for Misty. barf Haleigh Cummings' aunt speaks out 179635 Mad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:51 am

I don't know what to think about these people anymore. All I do know, is that when i think about this situation and just replace the players with people in MY life and family, it would NOT go anything like this.
For one I would NOT have gotten married. Secondly, if LE were telling me that my fiance knew more than he was telling, he'd be kicked to the curb. He surely wouldn't be sleeping in the bed next to me EVER AGAIN!

The only thing I can imagine, is maybe Ron keeps her close, hoping she will eventually slip up. Whats weird though, is with all the drinking and drugs involved with that group, I can't believe Misty hasn't blabbed something while under the influence.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:46 am

I don't blame Misty's family for pulling away from her. She obviously knows something and should have been the main person of interest six months ago.

Ron might consider his marriage as part of keeping his enemies close. However, I don't get how he could keep her that close for over six months and not lose his cool with her still not providing any answers.

Tracey, I would think Misty would slip up with all the drinking and drugs. At the very least, I would think that police would use the drugs as an excuse to arrest her and try to get her to talk.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down