Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings: Palatka man speaks out about case

Go down

Haleigh Cummings: Palatka man speaks out about case Empty Haleigh Cummings: Palatka man speaks out about case

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Haleigh Cummings: Palatka man speaks out about case
PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- A Palatka man is speaking out about his relationship with Haleigh Cummings' stepmother. Greg Page says he and Misty Croslin spent time together just days before Haleigh disappeared. The 29-year-old says his mother introduced him to Misty shortly before Haleigh vanished.

Page told First Coast News, "The weekend before [Haleigh disappeared], Misty came over with a friend, Nay Nay, and we hung out and she left."

Page said he and Misty had a sexual encounter.

Misty has since married Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

Page, who goes by the street name 'White Boy Greg,' has been interviewed by investigators several times regarding the Haleigh case and about his relationship with Misty Croslin-Cummings.

Page was arrested Tuesday night and charged with drug possession in Palatka. He told First Coast News police questioned him again about the little girl.

"They just asked me where she was at. I told them, 'I don't know,'" Page explained, "I said if I knew I would've disclosed that information to the cops."

Page added that he has not spoken to Misty since Haleigh vanished. Meanwhile, investigators are working on another lead.

Major Gary Bowling with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Misty's brother told them that the night Haleigh disappeared, Haleigh's father called him, asking him to check on Misty and the kids.

Bowling said Croslin told them Ronald Cummings had earlier called Misty about 20 times and could not get her on the phone.

Bowling said Croslin went to the house where Misty, Haleigh, and Haleigh's little brother were supposed to be. Croslin said the house was dark and quiet.

So does this mean Misty was not at home when she claims she was? Bowling said her brother feels she was not there.

"It is one of two or three very viable theories," Bowling explained. "It's a valid theory that she was not at home. This [information from Croslin] seems to corroborate that theory."

For a couple days this week, Misty Croslin-Cummings has not been at home in Welaka where she lives with her husband, his grandmother, and her stepson.

Responding to reports that Misty had skipped town, Misty's Attorney, Robert Fields, says she's taken a couple days to go to Universal Studios in Orlando with a friend.

As for Page, he maintains he does not know what happened to Haleigh. He said he never met the child, and he wished he had not met Misty Croslin-Cummings.

"It was a mistake. I wish I had never got caught up with that girl. It's been turmoil ever since," Page said.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=114115&catid=8
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down