Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stepmom of Haleigh Cummings involved in strange road rage case

+2
Snaz
FystyAngel
6 posters

Go down

Stepmom of Haleigh Cummings involved in strange road rage case Empty Stepmom of Haleigh Cummings involved in strange road rage case

Post by FystyAngel Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:44 am

Stepmom of Haleigh Cummings involved in strange road rage case

The teenage stepmother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was pulled over in what appears to be a bizarre road rage case in Seminole County.

Misty Croslin-Cummings was handcuffed by deputies at a gas station near Lake Mary, but was not arrested. A woman called 9-1-1 to say she was being followed by 2 women who were threatening her in another car on I-4.

"She's following me. Her and her friend are flipping me off, said 'I'm going to beat your ass,'" the caller said. "She's waving something, I don't know if she has a gun, I don't know what the hell is going on. But please send somebody."

Croslin-Cummings and the other woman in her car were questioned, but deputies did not find a gun in the vehicle. They were not charged.

Croslin-Cummings is the last person to see Haleigh before the little girl disappeared in February from her father's home in Satsuma. She married Haleigh's father a few weeks after the disappearance, while crews were still searching for the girl, but Ronald Cummings announced this week he is seeking a divorce.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/10/stepmom-of-haleigh-cummings-in.html

Misty Cummings Held at Gunpoint in Road Rage Incident

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The teenager who said she put Haleigh Cummings to bed before the little girl disappeared got pulled over in Lake Mary Wednesday as investigators followed up on a report of road rage.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office, according to the Lake Mary Police Department, initiated a felony traffic stop on a car with two women inside. Misty Croslin-Cummings was in the passenger seat.

According to the Lake Mary Police Department, a woman called 911 to say she thought she saw the driver of a car on Interstate 4 wave a gun around.

Authorities stopped the car at a gas station where they conducted a felony stop because of the high-risk situation due to the report of a possible gun.

Both women were ordered out of the car at gunpoint and handcuffed, according to the Lake Mary Police Department.

Police officers searched the car. The two women stood by surprised, but calm, according to police.

Police didn't find any firearms. There were cigarette boxes in the car. The public information officer at the Lake Mary Police Department said it's possible the driver had a cigarette box in her hand and the other driver confused that with a gun.

Misty and the unidentified female driver were released and allowed to go on their way.

An attorney for Misty Croslin-Cummings told First Coast News she was on her way back to Putnam County from Orlando.

No one wanted to press charges, according to the Lake Mary Police Department. A Lake Mary Police officer told First Coast News he believes the woman who called 911 didn't know who was in the car.

Earlier this week, news surfaced that Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, and his teenaged wife are in the process of divorcing. The couple married shortly after Haleigh disappeared.

Haleigh Cummings has not been seen since she went to bed at her home in Satsuma on the night of Feb. 9. Call 911 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS if you have information that can help investigators.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=146329
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Stepmom of Haleigh Cummings involved in strange road rage case Empty Re: Stepmom of Haleigh Cummings involved in strange road rage case

Post by FystyAngel Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:50 am

I think this is interesting. Why on earth would Misty & her friend want to bring attention to themselfs? I mean, isn't she under enough scrutiny without riding around, flipping people off? This case gets more strange every day.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Stepmom of Haleigh Cummings involved in strange road rage case Empty Re: Stepmom of Haleigh Cummings involved in strange road rage case

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:15 am

I think I would have to know who the woman was who was in other other car and made the 911 call before I could actually have an opinion about this.

Things aren't always as they seem (or reported).
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am

If its true, it goes to show Misty has a bit o' temper.

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:32 am

I can totally see this happening. The article claimed the parties didn't know each other. So, I can absolutely see two young girls, acting like fools in traffic because maybe she cut them off or was driving too slowly. For whatever reason, I don't doubt for a minute those girls made a motion with whatever it was in their hands acting like it was a gun. Idiots will be idiots.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:58 pm

JAG wrote:If its true, it goes to show Misty has a bit o' temper.
Hi, JAG! hug I wonder if Haleigh is missing because of Misty's temper? Shocked Sad affraid Stepmom of Haleigh Cummings involved in strange road rage case 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Snaz, it seems the other woman was Donna Brock, an associate of Tim Miller's. I really don't believe this happened as the woman stated. I can't see the Brock lady as doing anything like this, as TM thinks very highly of her.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:49 pm

c4, I actually meant the woman who made the 911 call, but I also would want to know more about the driver of the car Misty was in. I know now that it was Donna Brock, but as I stated before, things aren't always what they seem.

I know many people believe Misty knows more than she is telling, and it is human nature to believe the worst of someone we don't like (I, myself, do it on a daily basis with KC Anthony), but it just seems to me there's more to this story than what has been reported based on the fact the most in the media do not like nor trust Misty.

There's just something about this whole story that doesn't smell right to me.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down