Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annie Le -- Found Deceased 9/13/09

+5
Booklover
Piper
FystyAngel
Michelle
Justice4all
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Annie Le -- Found Deceased 9/13/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Annie Le -- Found Deceased 9/13/09

Post by Justice4all Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Judge To Decide This Month On Release Of Warrant In Annie Le Investigation

By ALAINE GRIFFIN
The Hartford Courant
4:50 p.m. EST, March 3, 2010

NEW HAVEN - A Superior Court judge will decide later this month whether to unseal the last search warrant police used to investigate the death of Yale University student Annie Le last September.

Judge Roland D. Fasano said Wednesday that he intends to redact certain passages from the warrant and write a memorandum of his intent to make the document public. Then, interested parties have three days to appeal.

It is unclear how police used this warrant in their investigation. Warrants typically include crime details that police use to support their request to search for evidence.

Raymond Clark, 25, has pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and felony murder in connection with Le's death.

The body of the third-year doctoral student was found last September stuffed inside a wall at the Yale Animal Research Center in New Haven, which is part of the Yale School of Medicine complex where Clark worked and Le did research. The day the body was found was to be her wedding day.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/yale-annie-le/hc-annie-le-search-warrant-0303,0,6239794.story
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Annie Le -- Found Deceased 9/13/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Annie Le -- Found Deceased 9/13/09

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:16 pm

So, this means that the Judge will redact the details of the murder? I guess I didn't realize that those type of things were in search warrants.

Poor Annie....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

This case still breaks my heart that she just about to walk down the aisle and her body was found on the day she was to be married. Instead, her husband-to-be was having to go to the morgue to identify her.... so heart breaking. I really wish that DNA evidence as sufficient as we have now would cause an automatic guilty sentence w/o the expense of a long drawn out trial... trial's are almost becoming outdated in the cases where there is overwhelming amounts of DNA such as we have here... BUT this is the land of the free... and I respect our justice system, i just think it needs some tweaks....

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:51 am

Judge to unseal Yale killing search warrant
March 15, 2010

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut judge is planning to unseal parts of a search warrant that could shed more light on the killing of a Yale University graduate student last September.

New Haven Superior Court Judge Roland Fasano ruled last week that parts of the search warrant would be unsealed Monday in the case of a former Yale animal research technician Raymond Clark III.

Clark is accused of strangling 24-year-old Annie Le. Her body was found stuffed behind a research lab wall on the day she was supposed to get married. The motive remains unclear.

The 24-year-old Clark has pleaded not guilty to murder charges.

Fasano ordered portions of the search warrant that he called "offending material" to be blacked out.

http://www.ksnt.com/news/national/story/Judge-to-unseal-Yale-killing-search-warrant/87y65fntOkOTXWcAv3vc5A.cspx
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Judge Unseals Search Warrant in Yale Killing

Posted: Monday, 15 March 2010 11:27AM

NEW HAVEN, CT (AP) -- Authorities investigating the killing of a Yale University graduate student sought the DNA of the suspect's girlfriend to determine whether she had any involvement, according to a newly released search warrant.

The warrant released Monday does not indicate the test results of the DNA taken from Jennifer Hromadka, whose fiance, Raymond Clark III, is charged with killing 24-year-old Annie Le in September. Hromadka hasn't been charged, and police have said they don't expect to make any more arrests in the case.

Police say Clark's DNA was found on a pen under Le's body, and his and Le's DNA was found on a bloody sock. The warrant was obtained to compare DNA on Hromadka's ID lanyard with DNA on the sock and pen.

Telephone messages left Monday for Hromadka's attorney, police and a prosecutor weren't immediately returned.

Hromadka's attorney, Robert Berke, told The Associated Press in December that it was unclear why authorities wanted her DNA. He said he had been told that Hromadka was not a suspect.

Clark and Hromadka were seen leaving a coffee shop in a car in which ``blood-like stains'' were found hours after Le was killed, according to search warrant affidavits unsealed in December.

http://www.wcbs880.com/NEW-HAVEN--Search-Warrant-Unsealed-in-Yale-Killing/6576440
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:35 pm

you would think that Hromadka would ask her bf why there were blood stains in the car, right??
Did she not want to know the truth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Fiancee Stands By Accused Yale Killer Ray Clark

March 15, 2010

The Yale murder suspect's former girlfriend breaks her silence.

The fiancee of accused Yale murderer Ray Clark is standing by her man, visiting him regularly in jail, even as she has become a subject of the homicide investigation. A search warrant released today stated that detectives sought a DNA sample from Clark's fiancee Jennifer Hromadka because they had "probably cause" to believe her DNA would be found on bloody items stuffed in a wall along with the body of 24-year-old Yale researcher Annie Le.

The lawyer for Hromadka told ABCNews.com that she is still supporting Clark and that the results from the DNA tests ordered by the state prosecutor's office in November have still not been released.

"As far as I know, they are still together," said criminal lawyer Robert Berke. "And we are waiting, just like every one else, for results [of the DNA test]."

Berke said that Hromadka has been visiting Clark in prison but is not sure how recently she has been to see him.

Asked whether his client is concerned about the results of the DNA test, Berke said, "She is not worried."

It is not unusual, said Berke, for results of DNA comparisons to take months due to a backlog at the state's forensic laboratory.

According to a search warrant released today, DNA found on a lanyard that attached to Hromadka's university key card was found on a pen and a bloody sock found in the wall where Le's body was stuffed.

The search warrant claimed that because of the apparent DNA matches between Hromadka's lanyard and on the bloody socks, there was "probably cause that evidence of the crime of murder... will be found within the ... swab taken from Jennifer Hromadka."

But the results of the DNA tests, which were taken more than three months ago in November, are not revealed in the search warrant, and Hromadka has never been accused or charged in connection to Le's murder.

Late last year, New Haven Police Chief James Lewis said that he did not expect to make any more arrests after taking Clark into custody. "We've made the only arrest we expect to make," Lewis said at the time.

Since her fiancee's arrest, Hromadka has reportedly been visiting Clark weekly at a maximum security prison, the MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution in Suffield, Conn., where he is being held on $3 million bail.

Messages left with the New Haven State Attorney's office and Hromadka's attorney, Robert Berke, were not immediately returned.

Berke told The Associated Press in December that he wasn't sure why his client's DNA was wanted and that he had been told that Hromadka was not a suspect.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/TheLaw/ray-clarks-fiancee-dna-annie-le-murder/story?id=10104470
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:35 pm

It sounds like Clark used to mentally and physically abuse his ex-girlfriend in high school. Hromadka probably didn't want to know the truth Tish, but she has to know deep down that Clark is most likely guilty and she has probably seen his temper firsthand. She should just walk away now and never look back.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed May 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Yale Murder Suspect's Case Continued To June 16

By ALAINE GRIFFIN
The Hartford Courant
4:43 p.m. EDT, May 5, 2010

A Superior Court judge Wednesday continued the case of Raymond J. Clark III, the former lab technician accused of killing Yale University graduate student Annie Le, to June 16.

Clark, 25, of Middletown, is charged with the murder of Le, a third-year doctoral student in pharmacology from Placerville, Calif.

Court records show that investigators used DNA evidence, a combination of computer records of security cards that showed Clark's movements at the lab before Le's death and his attempts to clean up the crime scene to arrest Clark. Clark has pleaded not guilty to murder and felony murder in connection with her death.

Le's body was found last September stuffed inside a wall at the Yale Animal Research Center in New Haven, which is part of the Yale School of Medicine complex where Clark worked and Le did research. The day the body was found was to be her wedding day.

Clark is being held at the MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution in Suffield, with bail set at $3 million.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/yale-annie-le/hc-raymond-clark-annie-le-case-continued-0505,0,430677.story
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Raymond Clark's Family At Court Hearing

By ALAINE GRIFFIN
10:33 a.m. EDT, June 16, 2010

NEW HAVEN — — The family of accused killer Raymond Clark III appeared in court Wednesday, their first time in the courtroom gallery since Clark's arrest last September in connection with the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le.

After a brief hearing, where the judge continued the case to July 26, Clark's father, Raymond Clark Jr., read a statement saying that his family supports Ray.

He said his son is a "loving, caring, kind-hearted son, brother and fiancé," unlike the picture that's been portrayed of him in the media.

"These are difficult times," he said. He asked people to respect his privacy.

Raymond Clark Jr. was in court with his wife, Diane, and his daughter, Denise. Clark's fiancée Jennifer Hromadka was also in court.

Clark III, 25, a former lab technician, is charged with the murder of Le, a third-year doctoral student in pharmacology from Placerville, Calif.

Court records show that investigators used DNA evidence, a combination of computer records of security cards that showed Clark's movements at the lab before Le's death and his alleged attempts to clean up the crime scene to arrest Clark.

Clark has pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and felony murder.

Le, 24, was reported missing Sept. 8. For days, investigators searched the basement of the Yale Animal Research Center at 10 Amistad St., a research building that is part of the Yale School of Medicine complex where Clark worked and Le did research.

Police found her body on Sept. 13, the day Le was supposed to get married.

http://www.ctnow.com/news/connecticut/hc-raymond-clark-0617-20100616,0,608116.story
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:40 pm

This young man - charged with murder sure has ALOT of ppl supporting him - his parents, fiance, etc... I really find that strange for some reason.
Did he just snap? other ppl complained that he would get angry over the students not taking care of the test animals properly - which has been hinted as the motive in all this...
My idea is that the defense is going to try a possible insanity defense and that is why his parents and all are still supporting him, trying to paint him in a favorable light...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:58 pm

I dont know that I wud expact a parent to turn their back on their offspring, but to hear that his father said the portrayal made of him in the media was innacurate???? WTH

His father can show support by being in the courtroom and keeping quiet.. How disrespectful is it to Annies family while they sit in the courtroom too, waiting for the monster to serve justice for the life he took of their daughter who was so promising and ready to start living her life..

I want to empathize with monsters family, but it is hard, knowing they feel the need to address society about their son... the fact remains, the evidence led LE to their son, and while he was covered in defensive wounds and left DNA all over the scene..and denied denied denied.. he killed someone in cold blood... What does the father expect from the media?? An apology? It is tragic for them too, they wud gain a lot more respect, and empathize, if they wud stand next to their monster without saying anything but a million sorries to the victim and their families..

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Are they related to the Anthony's? Annie Le -- Found Deceased 9/13/09 - Page 2 451255
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:29 pm

lol Julie..
I guess only time will tell.. lets see if they have any defense/excuses as to why their son was all cut up, left his green pen in the ceiling along with Annie's remains, along with all his DNA mixed together with Annie's....

I can only imagine Annie's nails were full of his DNA too... Caylee's were prolly full of KC's but the swmap she was tossed into washed it away..

Thankfully, Caylee left enough evidence for LE in the trunk (while KC partied on the stripper pole ....looking for the nanny...

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:15 am

I thought the same of Karla Homolka's family during the Bernardo/Homolka trials. They stood right by her, even after it was revealed that she 'gave' her sister to him - all nicely sedated on vet meds - for a Christmas present!

I understand the wanting to believe your child couldn't possibly do something, but with this evidence in your face? It has got to be a guilt thing. They have to be standing by because they feel responsible for their child being the way they are.

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:28 am

Miss Monkey-that's even more disturbing that with the Homolka's it involved another child of theirs. How could they possibly stand by her? It makes no sense.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:45 am

I don't understand how that works either when one child kills or harms a sibling... Maybe the parents think that they've already lost one child and don't want to lose the other? IDK - I hope I never have to know that feeling.

I'm w/ you aj - why does he feel the need to describe his son's personality at all? he could support his son silently. That he insists on portraying him in a positive light when there are many other ppl in his life that say he was a monster is beyond me?
I'm leaning towards the Ant syndrome - ignore or overlook the warning signs that whatever your child is up to is bad and when it goes sour, deny deny deny - and lie lie lie...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:04 pm

MissMonkey wrote:I thought the same of Karla Homolka's family during the Bernardo/Homolka trials. They stood right by her, even after it was revealed that she 'gave' her sister to him - all nicely sedated on vet meds - for a Christmas present!

I understand the wanting to believe your child couldn't possibly do something, but with this evidence in your face? It has got to be a guilt thing. They have to be standing by because they feel responsible for their child being the way they are.

---------------------

Just an FYI... Canada's "pardon" legislation is totally sick....

Karla will be appealing for a full pardon by Jul 5 2010.
The way it stands is that just yesterday a block was put in place so that Karla can still apply for a pardon however the new block adds a clause that says if justice will be disrupted, the pardon can be denied..

Thankfully this just went thru last evening...... Karla monster who killed her own sister as well as 2 other young teenage girls where she tricked the girls into getting into her and sicko Paul Bernardo's truck while she joined in the rapes and the killings....

Then helped dismember them and put them into cement casts where their remains were tossed into a river...

Without this block that was just implemtned yesterday (all for Karla) ..sahe cud have been pardoned fully with no record of any criminal record...Sick...

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20100617/homolka-pardon-parliament-100617/20100617?hub=Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Glad to hear that she will be kept behind bars - that was one of the first cases that I watched on one of those Dateline shows or something and I'll never forget that one - It was as pure evil as evil gets...
Thanks for the update AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Slaying of Yale's Annie Le subject of new book; possible motives examined

Published: Monday, June 28, 2010
By RANDALL BEACH, Journal Register News Service

NEW HAVEN — Raymond Clark III is not even close to facing a jury for murder and felony murder charges in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le, but already a book is about to be released containing theories as to why he allegedly might have killed her.

The scenarios, based on speculation by experts and those who know Clark, are included in Stella Sands’ book, “Murder at Yale: The True Story of a Beautiful Grad Student and a Cold-Blooded Crime.” It will be published this week; the New Haven Register obtained an advance copy.

The theories, outlined in a 12-page section of the book, have been introduced in previous media stories: It was a case of workplace violence at the Yale animal research lab where Clark and Le came into contact and he grew enraged that she ignored cleanliness rules; Clark was furious that Le was about to be married and had rejected his advances; it was a “racially-motivated hate killing”; Clark might have been taking steroids and exploded in a fit of “‘roid rage”; he suffers from Intermittent Explosive Disorder and flew into an angry tantrum; or he was jealous of Le for being on a successful career path while he was a lab technician cleaning mouse cages.

Le, 24, who was conducting research at a Yale lab building on Amistad Street, disappeared Sept. 8. Her body was found behind a wall in the building five days later, on what was supposed to be her wedding day. Clark, then also 24, was arrested Sept. 17 after police said lab tests of his DNA linked him to the crime scene.

The 247-page paperback is the latest entry of the “St. Martin’s True Crime Library” by St. Martin’s Press. The same publisher issued Brian McDonald’s “In the Middle of the Night: The Shocking True Story of a Family Killed in Cold Blood.” It was based on McDonald’s interviews with Joshua Komisarjevsky, one of the two men charged with the Cheshire triple homicide in 2007. Those two cases have not gone to trial either.

Although the cover of Sands’ book has a photo of a stunned-looking Clark during his arraignment in Superior Court and the teaser line, “She had a bright future; he had a dark past,” Sands said she has been careful not to “convict” Clark.

Asked about the front cover language and a line on the book’s back cover that Clark “had a secret dark side that was about to come to light,” Sands said, “That’s not under my control. That’s promotional. It may or may not be true.”

“I’m not a jury,” she said. “I cannot say that he’s guilty. I can only state the facts, do my research and present it. I cannot convict him — then I’m doing something terrible, then I’m prejudicing him.”

Public defender Joseph E. Lopez, one of Clark’s two attorneys, said he has not seen the book but is aware of it. “She never called us,” he said of Sands.

When asked about this, Sands said she didn’t call Lopez or Clark’s co-counsel, Beth A. Merkin, because Sands didn’t think they would talk to her before a trial.

Lopez called the “dark past” line on the book’s cover “ridiculous” and “sensational.” He said he is familiar with Sands’ other books, including “Behind the Mask” and “Baby-Faced Butchers,” which he said are of the “sensational crime genre.”

“My guess is people will read this book and have no further idea what really happened,” he added.

Merkin alluded to the book’s imminent release when members of Clark’s family recently broke their silence about the case. Raymond Clark Jr. described his son as “loving, caring, kind-hearted.” He said this was “unlike the picture that has been painted of him.”

“They do know the book is coming,” Lopez said. “That may have been some motivating factor, subconsciously” in speaking out.

Sands said she tried to interview Clark and his family for her book, but received no response.

But she did interview several people who grew up with Clark. “To a person, they said he was lovely.”

Sands was rebuffed in her attempt to speak with Jessica Del Rocco, Clark’s high school girlfriend in Branford. However, Sands quotes Del Rocco’s reported statements that Clark was angry and controlling and forced her to have sex with him. She filed a police report but decided not to press charges.

Sands asked two prominent local attorneys, Hugh Keefe and Glenn Conway, who are not involved with the Clark case, to discuss its legal issues for her book.

Conway agreed with Sands’ request to imagine a possible sequence of events, based on available forensic evidence. He speculated about a “violent altercation” between Clark and Le over work rules or sexual advances. Conway said Clark might have then hit her, panicked and tried to hide her body.

http://www.middletownpress.com/articles/2010/06/28/news/doc4c28aa4178a81868244826.txt
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm

I just wish these books would come out after the trial and verdict...

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:43 am

Quick arrest, slow justice

One year later, no end in sight for Clark case

By Colin Ross
Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nine days after Annie Le GRD ’13 was murdered on Sept. 8, 2009, police charged Raymond Clark III with the crime. But in the year since, the case has dallied in legal proceedings and is still a long way from going to trial, if it ever does.

Clark pleaded not guilty in January, and his lawyers are still reviewing and waiting for all the prosecution’s evidence — including hundreds of DNA analysis documents that need to be laboriously compiled by a state lab — to be presented to them before they plan their next move; in the meantime, they’re working on other cases.

The sluggish pace shows what happens when a murder case, even one as high-profile as Le’s, fades into a slow and underfunded state court system.

“Years and years of this [underfunding] has created a kind of cumulative ennui where people are in less of a hurry,” said Jeffrey Meyer ’85 LAW ’89, a former federal prosecutor who is now a clinical visiting professor at Yale Law School and a full-time Quinnipiac law professor.

Read more: http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2010/sep/08/quick-arrest-slow-justice/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:44 am

One year later, Yale remembers, recovers
Univ. starts fellowship, adds security measures

Annie Le -- Found Deceased 9/13/09 - Page 2 Anniea10

By Esther Zuckerman

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Elias Lolis, the director of graduate studies for pharmacology, said he and those who work in the research lab at 10 Amistad St. still can’t believe, and are still recovering from, what happened there a year ago today.

“We have to convince ourselves that life is normal,” said a biological and biomedical sciences student who works at the building and was friends with Annie Le GRD ’13, the 24-year-old pharmacology graduate student who walked inside 10 Amistad St. on Sept. 8, 2009, and was found dead five days later. “It’s just a building, and it’s just a day — that’s what we keep saying. It’s just a room; it’s just a place.”

That place — and the University as a whole — has changed irreversibly since Le’s death. The University has taken steps to honor Le’s memory and bolster safety on campus, creating a fellowship in her honor, adding security measures and revisiting its workplace violence policy. But University President Richard Levin said no memorial can begin to diminish the trauma.

“A year later, the whole community remains shocked and appalled at the tragedy that occurred,” Levin said.

Read more: http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2010/sep/08/one-year-later-yale-remembers-recovers/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Family Of Slain Yale Student Upset With University, Hires Lawyer

By ALAINE GRIFFIN
2:35 p.m. EDT, September 8, 2010

NEW HAVEN —

— The family of Annie Le, upset at Yale University over issues related to their daughter's slaying on campus a year ago, has hired an attorney and is considering legal action.

Brian King, a New York attorney, spoke to reporters this morning outside Superior Court, where the man charged in Le's death, 25-year-old Raymond J. Clark III, was scheduled for a pre-trial hearing.

King said he has been hired by Le's mother, Vivian, who lives in Placerville, Calif. His law firm, with the help of private investigators, is trying to answer questions the family has about the case, including whether Yale did a proper background check on Clark, who was a lab technician.

"They have a duty to make sure they're hiring employees who don't have violent type of tendencies so that their students can be safe," King said.

Read more: http://www.courant.com/news/corrections/hc-annie-le-slaying-0909-20100908,0,4436835.story
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Annie Le's Placerville family: We're not suing anybody

Posted: 9/9/2010

SACRAMENTO, CA - The aunt and uncle who raised Annie Le, the Yale graduate student murdered one year ago, said through a spokesman Thursday they have no plans to sue Yale University or anybody else.

Kevin Eckery, a spokesman for Robert Nguyen and Tuyet Bui, said the intensely private couple chose to make a public statement to clear up any confusion caused by news reports from Connecticut that Le's family may sue Yale for negligence in her killing.

Read more: http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=94709&catid=29
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Fiancee stands by Yale lab killing suspect

Published: 07:46 p.m., Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) -- The fiancee of a Yale University lab tech continues to faithfully visit him in prison as he awaits trial on charges of murdering a graduate student and stuffing her body behind a wall in a lab building in 2009, records show.

Raymond Clark III, 26, has pleaded not guilty to strangling 24-year-old Annie Le, of Placerville, Calif. Le vanished Sept. 8, 2009, from the Yale medical school research building where she and Clark worked, and her body was found five days later, on what was to be her wedding day.

Clark's fiancee at the time, Jennifer Hromadka, continues to visit him in prison every few days, according to records obtained by The Associated Press through a Freedom of Information Act request. Hromadka visited Clark four times in the first half of January and nine times each in December and November, according to prison logs.

Read more: http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/Fiancee-stands-by-Yale-lab-killing-suspect-992151.php
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Yale Lab Technician Pleads Guilty to Grad Student's Murder

Former animal-lab technician Raymond Clark III, arrested in September 2009 for the alleged killing of Yale University graduate student Annie Le, pleaded guilty to her murder in a New Haven, Conn., courtroom Thursday.

Under his plea deal, he will receive a 44-year sentence, prosecutor David Strollo announced.

Barely audible when he said "guilty" – twice, to charges of both murder and attempted sexual assault

Read More: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20474354,00.html

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:26 am

Hi Linden!

44 years isn't enough, should have been life w/o parole.....I wonder if his fiancee will continue to visit the beast now that he's pleaded guilty.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:18 pm

I can't get over the fiancee in all of this. Not only did he plead guilty to murder, but attempted sexual assault. And yet, she stands by his side? Annie Le -- Found Deceased 9/13/09 - Page 2 858297

And I totally agree about the sentence.. 44 years.. really?!

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:46 am

Some women just have a screw loose when it comes to their man. I know of a woman waiting on her "man" to get out of prison. He pleaded guilty to raping a teenager AND the woman was pregnant with his child when he did it. A big ole WTF? She's going to bring this convicted rapist home to her now 9 year old daughter, who will be a teenager when he's released. I just can't wrap my mind around that.

It's my understanding he did rape Annie and tried desperately to cover it up. Fail.

RIP Annie.......... afro
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu May 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Sentencing Date Switched for Annie Le Killer

Thursday, May 19, 2011 | Updated 2:42 PM EDT

By LeAnne Gendreau and Marla Matthews

Raymond Clark III was supposed to be sentenced on Friday in the murder of Yale graduate student Annie Le, but his sentencing date has been moved to June 3.

Clark pleaded guilty to murder and attempted sexual assault under an agreement that calls for a 44-year-sentence.

Read more: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Sentencing-Date-Switched-for-Annie-Le-Killer-122245214.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Raymond Clark III Sentenced to 44 Years for Annie Le Murder

Convicted of murder and attempted sex assault, Clark will be in prison until 2053.

By Fred Musante
June 3, 2011

Former Branford resident Raymond Clark III took responsibility for the sexual assault and murder of Yale doctoral student Annie Le in 2009, just before he received a 44-year prison sentence in New Haven Superior Court Friday.

The slain medical researcher’s parents and other close relatives made emotional statements prior to the sentencing, sometimes choking up tearfully before struggling to continue.

Read more: http://canton-ct.patch.com/articles/raymond-clark-iii-sentenced-to-44-years-for-annie-le-murder-2
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:25 am

44 years?! That's it?! Wonder if his fiancee will stand by his side until then. shifty

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 am

Linden, he definitely should have received a life sentence at minimum. The way his fiance acts, it wouldn't surprise me if she sticks by his side, but I hope she doesn't since she is his only hope when he gets out. 44 years without working will probably mean no pension and very little social security for him and his parents probably won't be around to help him out.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Annie Le Family Files Lawsuit Against Yale

By TROY MCMULLEN
Sept. 7, 2011

Nearly two years to the day that she was murdered, the family of Yale graduate student Annie Le has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the university. The suit, filed Tuesday in Connecticut Superior Court in New Haven, claims Yale failed to adequately protect women for years, accusing the college of insufficiently addressing incidents of sexual harassment and sexual assault on campus.

The university took "inadequate steps to ensure the safety and security of women on its campus" in the years before Le's murder, the suit claims. The court action also asserts that Yale botched the search for Le after she went missing in September of 2009.

Le's body was found that month stuffed in a wall behind a toilet in the lab building on Yale's campus where she did pharmacology research. She had gone missing for more than a week and the discovery was made days before the San Jose, Calif., native, 24, was to be married.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/US/annie-le-family-files-lawsuit-yale/story?id=14464186
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Annie Le’s Mom Speaks Out

Friday, Sep 9, 2011

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Annie Le’s mother spoke out publicly for the first time on Friday about the brutal slaying of her daughter on the Yale University campus in 2009.

Vivian Le, appeared on “The Today Show” on Friday and said her daughter died in vain, Yale is responsible for the death and she wants the school to improve the security system to better protect the students.

Read more: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Annie-Les-Mom-Speaks-Out-129523223.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2