Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning

4 posters

Go down

David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning Empty David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:06 pm

David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning Alg_hasselhoff

David Hasselhoff has once again been hospitalized due to alcohol poisoning.

The "America's Got Talent" judge recently wrapped taping a season of the hit reality series, and allegedly began boozing on vodka, according to RadarOnline.com.

At the point when paramedics were called to his home in Encino, CA on Sunday, the Hoff had reportedly already been on a bender for more than a day. The actor was at home with his 17-year-old daughter Hayley and a male assistant at the time.

When Hasselhoff left for the hospital, his daughter went with him and is said to have been crying heavily.

Supposedly, the star has been hospitalized more than five times in the previous few years due to alcohol poisoning.

RadarOnline reported he allegedly remains in denial about his drinking problem, those close to the actor maintain that it is a severe and possibly life-threatening problem.

"It's sad," one insider said. "He needs help and he's in denial."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/09/21/2009-09-21_david_hasselhoff_hospitalized_for_alcohol_poisoning_after_vodka_bender.html#ixzz0RllNbQLN

I have been a fan of David Hasselhoff's since he was on Knight Rider. It is sad that he still hasn't been able to beat his drinking problem. I hope that he someday finds the strength to get sober, for his sake and for his daughter's sake.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning Empty Re: David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Hasselhoff blames 'equilibrium problem' for hospitalization

David Hasselhoff is fighting off reports he's relapsed in his battle with alcohol addiction - blaming his recent hospitalization on an "equilibrium imbalance" caused by new prescription medication.

Read more: http://www.whptv.com/entertainment/story/Hasselhoff-blames-equilibrium-problem-for/m3VFfJlWu0SKgXIdaNBvXw.cspx

I wonder if he is telling the truth, or if he is covering what really happened because he is still in denial about being an alcoholic.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning Empty Re: David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning

Post by FystyAngel Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Though, of course, I wasn't there, I would lay money on the later J4A. He's had a drinking problem for quite some time. I'll never forget the "Burger" video. drunken
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi, Fysty! hug

I agree with you about the "burger video". Shocked affraid David does have a serious drinking problem, & he clearly does not want to admit it. How sad for his children! Sad Until he's ready to admit he has a problem, no one can believe anything he says. No David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning 541830 David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning 19983 David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning 585626 David Hasselhoff Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:59 pm

I hope he continues to get help.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:03 pm

I too have always been a huge fan. I started watching him as Snapper on Y & R years ago.

Mental illness can usually be seen thru addiction, and it is rampant. My heart breaks for him and his family. I suspect he didnt ask to be sick, and doesnt seem too know how to cope. One thing os for sure.. his kids certainly never had a hand in this. He is a great example of showing us how no one is exempt, and money doesnt buy happiness.
I hope his kids have been in counselling, and will continue, to try and learn all the things David didnt.

I am thankful that he is in good hands and pray that one day, he will "get it". As long as he is still alive, and in a rehab, there is still hope.

We have seen many like him waste their potential and lose the battle. Janis Joplin, James Dean, Jimmy Hendrix, Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicle Smith, Judy Garland, John Bonham, recently Michael Jackson... Too many.

I pray for them and their families to keep believing, never lose hope, and dont give up on the battle....

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Rushed To Hospital After Seizure

David Hasselhoff was rushed to a hospital by ambulance Friday after suffering a seizure, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Hasselhoff's neighbor Christian (he asked that we not use his last name), told RadarOnline.com that he saw the ambulance arrive at Hasselhoff's home. "I asked one of the paramedics how David was doing and he told me his eyes were rolling back into his head, he was drooling and that he'd had a seizure." Unfortunately, said Christian, "this isn't the first time this has happened to him."

Hasselhoff, who has a long history of alcoholism, had been drinking in the past two days. Sources also tell RadarOnline.com that the former Baywatch star has been on anti-seizure medication.

He was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after the seizure. A source on the scene said it was David’s daughter Hayley who called 911.

Read more: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/11/exclusive-david-hasselhoff-rushed-hospital-after-seizure

It is sad that David won't get the help he needs. It has got to be a nightmare for Hayley to watch her dad to this to himself.

Last edited by Justice4all on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Wow, so it keeps getting worse.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Isnt this sad... Its sad for him and especially his children.. The sad part is that as much as it will hurt Hayley and her sister, they have to cut their ties with him, and stop being there for him.. That may help him in this horrible battle. Not that it wudnt be painful for the daughters to leave him, but it may be their only hope of seeing him save himself. No one else can... Looks like he is at point where nothing matters including his own life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down