Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Opens Up About Divorce, Road Rage, Haleigh

2 posters

Go down

Misty Opens Up About Divorce, Road Rage, Haleigh Empty Misty Opens Up About Divorce, Road Rage, Haleigh

Post by FystyAngel Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:44 am

Misty Opens Up About Divorce, Road Rage, Haleigh
Young Wife Maintains She Does Not Know Of Stepdaughter's Whereabouts

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A nonchalant Misty Cummings shrugged her shoulders Thursday as WESH 2's Bob Kealing asked her how she felt about her pending divorce from husband, Ronald Cummings, father of missing Putnam County girl, Haleigh Cummings.

"I don't want a divorce, but, hey, that's what he wants," Misty Cummings told WESH's Bob Kealing in an impromptu interview at Orlando International Airport as she prepared to catch a flight. "It's whatever. I'm not going to fight him."

Misty Cummings is the last person known to see Haleigh Cummings before the 5-year-old's disappearance from her Satsuma home in February. The child's new stepmother has maintained since the beginning of the investigation that she does not know where Haleigh is.

Regarding the polygraph that many said Misty Cummings failed, she said, "They're going to know. They're going to know. I just have to wait until my lawyer is ready. That weekend was a lie." She claims she did not fail the polygraph test she took a few months ago regarding Haleigh's disappearance.

Earlier, Deputies said Misty Croslin Cummings was the aggressor in the chase that caused a woman to fear for her life. The woman spoke exclusively to WESH 2 News on Wednesday.

"Cutting me off, slamming on the brakes, coming up next to me, hanging out of the car, saying they're going to kill me," the victim said.

The alleged road rage victim, who asked to keep her identity hidden, said she merged onto Interstate 4 at Maitland Boulevard, unknowingly crossing paths with Misty Cummings, the stepmother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Police said Misty Cummings, 17, was a passenger in a car with a female friend, and the victim said the two made threats for about 10 miles. That's when, the victim said, it looked like the missing toddler's stepmother pulled out a gun.

"The passenger was flaunting something around, made it seem like she had a gun," the woman said. "That with the threatening, chasing me down, made me pretty scared."

Just south of Lake Mary Boulevard, deputies got in between the traffic trouble. They said the car in which Misty Cummings was riding exited the highway and pulled into a gas station.

Ronald Cummings' wife of six months addressed the alleged incident in an exclusive interview at OIA Thursday afternoon.

"That is crazy. That lady is crazy. Nothing happened like that," Misty Cummings said.

Authorities said Misty Cummings did not have a weapon and no charges were filed in the case.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21234219/detail.html
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Misty Opens Up About Divorce, Road Rage, Haleigh Empty Re: Misty Opens Up About Divorce, Road Rage, Haleigh

Post by Booklover Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:18 pm

What a surprise? Shocked awe Once again Misty is denying any wrongdoing! Rolling Eyes She likes to portray herself as the innocent one, the victim! She makes me barf Mad Evil or Very Mad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down