Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Says She Saw What Happened to HaLeigh

+7
KIM
sitemama
randilynn
Snaz
khintx
Piper
Julie
11 posters

Go down

Misty Says She Saw What Happened to HaLeigh Empty Misty Says She Saw What Happened to HaLeigh

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:37 am

I don't know if this has been posted yet. If this is a dupe, feel free to delete it.

Haleigh Cummings Update: Missing Child's Ex-Stepmom Says She Saw What Happened

Posted by Carlin DeGuerin Miller
August 17, 2010 5:32 PM

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (CBS/AP) It's been over a year since Haleigh Cummings was reported missing from her father's northeast Florida home, but the case is far from cold.

Investigators have been inundated by leads and tips, some helpful and some just plain frustrating, but the latest twist makes Haleigh's case one of the more puzzling child abduction cases in recent memory - Haleigh's former stepmother now claims to have witnessed the abduction.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013890-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Misty Says She Saw What Happened to HaLeigh Empty Re: Misty Says She Saw What Happened to HaLeigh

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 pm

awaiting justice wrote: I doubt Misty wud have held a blanket over her head while she was hearing Haleigh scream...she wasnt afraid of these 2 and I doubt she wud have kept this from Ron.. She wud have told him immediately.. She always put Ron over Tommy.

Great point AJ, this was her brother & her cousin. I know I'd be able to confront my brother & cousin even if it meant I got clobbered. Believe me, the neighborhood would here me screaming for help if Misty's scenario was taking place.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Misty Says She Saw What Happened to HaLeigh Empty Re: Misty Says She Saw What Happened to HaLeigh

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Haleigh's Grandma Says Misty Is Lying

Teresa Neves claims Misty is not telling the truth.

Posted: 1:16 pm EDT August 18, 2010
Updated: 1:27 pm EDT August 18, 2010

Snipped from article:

But Haliegh's grandmother says she thinks Misty is making up the whole thing.

"I don't believe anything that Misty says. She's told so many stories and then, to just pick and choose which one you want to believe, I don't think that's right and I believe that, whatever it is, it needs to be proven," said Teresa Neves, Haleigh's grandmother.

The new allegations came as Haleigh's family and friends gathered in Palatka to mark her seventh birthday Tuesday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/24675153/detail.html
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:19 pm

You know what? I dont believe anything Mother Teresa says either. They're all liars. Period. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:37 pm

khintx wrote:You know what? I dont believe anything Mother Teresa says either. They're all liars. Period. kh

Oh my, kh...... when I read that, I immediately thought of THE Mother Teresa.... and I was just dumbfounded for a moment, trying to figure out WHAT ON EARTH I had missed..... I pretty quickly realized WHICH mother Teresa you meant.... Very Happy
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Snaz wrote:
khintx wrote:You know what? I dont believe anything Mother Teresa says either. They're all liars. Period. kh

Oh my, kh...... when I read that, I immediately thought of THE Mother Teresa.... and I was just dumbfounded for a moment, trying to figure out WHAT ON EARTH I had missed..... I pretty quickly realized WHICH mother Teresa you meant.... Very Happy

Laughing

Shocked
Snaz
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 am

i must call HOGWASH on this story...

randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 am

I agree, this is just another made-up story by Misty to get a lighter sentence. I still do not think she had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, unless her being gone from the home, or sleeping when it happened.

She has been hounded and hounded (just like Terri Horman) because LE does not have any other suspect. This drug deal was a sting, to try to get one of them to tell what they know, and I honestly don't think they have anything to tell.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Photobucket

Maybe they all know what happened and spending 15-35 years is prison must is nothing compared to what they would get if they told the truth? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by KIM Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:13 pm

imo i dont believe a flippin word that comes out of teresa or rons mouth.

when the first 911 call was made at 2:13 a.m and the sherriff was at tommys i believe in my heart that it was teresa who had made the call. i believe this cause le hasnt released the tape and they aont saying who did make it.

also i believe that once ron found out that teresa is the one who made the call and not misty like planned he blow as casket. imo teresa jumped the gun.

rons alibi is to phiny for me. in other words to air tight. why would any father who cant get ahold of the girl who is watching his kids supposedly work over time, then drive right by his turn to his home to go get beer and what evewr else?

and what else bugs me is out of all the searches that took place for haleigh none of the family members were present.
but when le drained the mondex pond grandma sykes ran her flippin butt right down there. what was this ex drug runner thinking they were going to find? the black bag that haleigh was put?

i dont have no respect for any drug dealers but i do not believe for one minute joe overstreet had anything to do with hurting haleigh.
with all the drugs that were laying around the house i believe haleigh got ahold of one of those pills and died. i will also bet my life that the ONLY reason grandma sykes was at the trailer that nught was to see how haleigh was doing and to make sure she wasnt sleeping into a overdose.

also imo teresa was already in welaka and her and her brother donald squires are the ones who done away with haleigh. one doesnt live over 10-15 miles away and be able to follow the sherriff into the drive. and to also already have in hand a 8x10 school picture out of its frame ready to convince le haleigh had been kidnapped.

why in the heck show up with this picture when you dont even know for a fact if she had been kidnapped? heck for all anyone knew at the time chelsea or lindsay could of had haleigh or even better yet her grandpa johnny.

i say fry every flippin one of them. and now that ron isnt on drugs i say hypmitize(ms) him and give him a voice stress test and another ldt. and while there at it give grandma sykes, teresa neves and donald squires one.

remeber donald said he wont sqeal on his kin.

thanks for letting me put my two cents in.

KIM
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Hi frankie. Nice to meetcha. I want to find a transcript for you, I know you will appreciate it. Hold on a sec. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:35 pm

transcripts from Nancy Grace for 2/10/10 ....

(snipped for space by me- This is TeflonRon talking to Mother Teresa in jail after the drug bust)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

NEVES: Think she`s going to talk?

RONALD CUMMINGS: Huh?

NEVES: Do you think she`s going to talk?

RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, this is between me and you, and whoever is listening to our recording, but they shouldn`t -- the cops are not just going to run out and tell nobody. If they do, then they`re going to have the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) FDLE to deal with anyway, so -- after maybe they`ll do the recording and the reason why they done it is they went to the jail and was talking to her, and Jason said, Man, I`ve never seen her cry real tears. You know, she always, has to jerk a tear out. And Jason said, No, man, this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) was, like, pouring. And you know when it started? And I said, When? He said, When we started talking about you being locked up and losing Junior.

Now, this is the video that NG played: But if you try to watch it, it is no longer available: