Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jean Paul Lacombe -- Found Alive

+3
randilynn
Justice4all
Piper
7 posters

Go down

Jean Paul Lacombe -- Found Alive Empty Jean Paul Lacombe -- Found Alive

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:02 pm

This is perhaps the most disturbing video I have ever seen. To watch this 10 yr old boy beg and scream that this man is NOT his dad - and "please help me" over and over and over again just breaks my heart. I think of my own 10 yr old son and what this child must be feeling. And to have LE assist (albeit unknowingly) in his kidnapping is SO disturbing!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVjhTCLKlhU

This child custody fight really begins back in 2005, when the mother, Berenice Diaz was given custody of the child after the father failed to comply with his court ordered visitation rights after taking the child on an unauthorized trip to France. The divorce took place in Mexico, as well as the ensuing custody battle. Soon after losing custody in 2005, Lacombe fled with his son to France (Lacombe is a multi-millionaire, so money is not an issue here) and Diaz fought for a yr and a half to find her son. Once found, it took her another 6 months in French courts to prove that she did indeed have legal custody of Jean Paul.

Then Diaz did what I believe any loving mother would do - she moved to the United States because SHE FELT HE WOULD BE SAFEST HERE!!!! What happened next is just appalling - there are no words to describe the sheer depravity of our justice system. The father brought his OLD Mexican court documents that legally named him the guardian of Jean Paul, and the judge acted on these documents, I can only assume without contacting any Mexican authorities regarding the situation, Judge Casseb then ordered Jean Paul to be handed over to his father - this of course, is reflected in the video attached, where you see the child begging and pleading for someone to help him!!! This is a 10 yr old child!! Why did LE NOT ask any questions?? do they take their brain out and play with during training classes?? I just could not believe what I was seeing... I could understand possibly not believing a 3 or 4 yr old, but a 10 yr old child - please!!!

Also, this all happened back on 10/16/2009 - so the father can literally be anywhere in the world with this child right now - in fact, his current wife lives in Russian... The video was just released to the American media yesterday alont with warrants for the father's arrest - why the 2 month delay?? I am just outraged that something like this can happen on American soil!!! Our American justice system is in dire need of repair if our judges are blindly following either forged or outdated international court documents without even doing a little bit of good old fashioned detective work to find out if the documents are legitimate. I hope the judge is removed from his seat, and I hope that any and all participants who blindly participated will have serious consquences to their actions. Whatever happened to picking up the phone and contacting the other parent to find out the other side of the story?? I mean really, with ONE PHONE CALL - this could have all been avoided, and this little one would be safe and sound. It pains me to think that ANY parent that does not have legal custody could either fake or provide outdated court documents to kidnap their children.

Oh, by the way, the last time the father kidnapped his child, he was accused of being mentally abusive toward the child, and reportedly the child now suffers from post traumatic stress disorder from the last kidnapping. I firmly believe that this child's mental and physical being are in great danger!! The child tells LE on the bus as he is being taken that "he hits me lots of times" when asked why he doesn't want to go with his father - LE tries to convince the child that they will not allow anything to happen to him, but where are they now???

http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Raleigh-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m12d16-Jean-Paul-Lacombe-missing-after-father-Jean-Philippe-Lacombe-tricks-Texas-Judge-in-custody-case

Please be looking for 10 yr old Jean Paul Lacombe

Back to top Go down

Jean Paul Lacombe -- Found Alive Empty Re: Jean Paul Lacombe -- Found Alive

Post by Piper Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Hi Tish, thank you for posting this. I am outraged over this. The video is heartbreaking, he's begging for help. It is clear from the terror in his pleas that the father has abused him. Anderson Cooper interviewed his mother. He then asked Lisa Bloom if the courts generally take documents at face value and file them as such, no questions asked. Lisa basically said yes, it happens everyday. I could not believe it. It's a complete breakdown of our legal system for something like this to happen. I find it hard to believe that not one of those LE officers would stop and think "What's wrong with this picture here? What about this child's safety?" They are certainly incompetent and were a total failure for this child's welfare, the judge failed him as well. I also have to wonder if there was maybe some kind of pay off being that his father is considered a multi-millionaire, JMO.
I certainly hope Jean Paul is found soon. This child has experienced so much trauma in his young years and his mother is terrified as well.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:29 pm

I agree Tish. It is very scary to think that somebody can walk into court with a fake custody order and be awarded custody of a child without the other parent's knowledge. In that courtroom he probably could have used fake documents to gain custody of a child that wasn't even his if he wanted to. It makes me sick. The judge should be removed. He won't even admit that he did anything wrong.

Jean looked terrified of his father. Hopefully he makes it through this okay. I hope it doesn't take two years to find him and return him to his mother like it did last time.

Last edited by Justice4all on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:02 pm

this is atrocious.

why did NO ONE listen to this child and take him into protective custody until this mess could be resolved.

in obvious distress, he was ignored. i PRAY this child is found safe.

they never knew, this man could have been a child molester, and not even realted to him.

these people need their heads examined. common sense is not so common anymore.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:36 pm

I agree randi - (btw, hello - hope you're doing well!!)
at first, I thought that was the situation, that some stranger just showed up and said, Um- i think I'll take that one - but the further I went in researching this - the more appalled I became at the breakdown in our legal system... I just cannot comprehend how this judge could take this man's (and his lawyer's) word for it - the judge even tries to DEFEND his actions - that's bull crap!! We all know that the Mexican court system can be bought, are we becoming so corrupt as to allow our children to be snatched away with fake or outdated documents!!!

What really irritates me is that this incompetent LE tells the little boy - we're gonna make sure nothing happens to you - oh yeah?? where are you now??? I hope that you CAN'T EVEN SLEEP at night... UNBELIEVABLE!!!

This child already has post traumatic stress disorder from the last kidnapping - now because of our sheer incompetency - he is forced to go thru it again!! Words just don't describe how I feel about this case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:58 pm

The people responsible probably can't sleep at night knowing that their incompetence resulted in a child being kidnapped and placed into a dangerous situation. I sure hope they can't. I am still flabbergasted that something like this can happen in our country. It makes me wonder if we should all be worried that our kids won't be on the bus when we go to pick them up because some freak showed a judge fake documents and got awarded custody of our child.

Last edited by Justice4all on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 pm

this boy was 10 years old, i am STILL sitting here baffeled that NO ONE listened to his pleas for HELP!!!

it is not like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum, this boy was old enough to tell them what was going on, he did, and they DIDNT LISTEN... and now, where is he?

and J4a, i am with you, this scares the hell out of me on soooo many levels!!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Not only did the Judge, LE & the Bus Driver...ALL let this child down, but did anyone else hear the mother when she explained that she went to the AIRPORT afterwards? She went there, believing that the father would be trying to catch a flight to get the child out of thee Country. Sure enough, there they were! The mother tried to get the child to go with her & he told her he couldn't go because "daddy will kill HER". The mother! Security at the airport ALSO let this child down. How absolutely horrible. When I see the video of the poor thing screaming & crying not to go, it makes the hair stand up on my arms and makes my stomach churn. He's 10 years old. I think about my grand daughter....What if this happened to her? When are adults going to start listening to the children? This poor boy was telling everyone around him what would happen. What about LE telling him that they would make sure nothing bad happened? Sad
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:26 am

o wow fysty - I hadn't heard that she tried to get them stopped at the airport. It's distressing to think that this boy is most likely in the hands of Russian authorities to return him to the US - and the likelyhood of that happening is slim - that they would assist the US in such a matter is farfetched - not trying to be pessimistic, just realistic. I pray for his safe return - I am worried about the abuse that he is receiving at the hands of his father. And I pray for his grieving mother - I hope that IF the little boy is found and returned to his mother that they lock his father up for good this time (and that worries me too, because I think the father realizes this, and would be more desperate this time) and I also hope that since this man is a multi-millionaire that the mother and child would be put into the protection program. It's obvious that this man will stop at nothing to get his child away from the mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:19 am

I hope they find him soon. This is just a clusterf*ck of incompetence. It makes no sense that a kid that age was not listened to. Some adults in authority don't listen to kids. At my daughter's school the "ladies" in the office act like jailers. I am very disturbed by this story.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Jean Paul Lacombe: Boy kidnapped by father on school bus still missing (video)

Where is Jean Paul Lacombe? A desperate search continues for 10-year-old Jean Paul Lacombe. He was kidnapped by his father, Juan Felipe Lacombe Vega, who lied and forged paperwork to appear as if he had legal custody of his son. A video showing the October 16, 2009 abduction has circulated the web and caused great distress for those who’ve witnessed it. Now, questions are being asked of the Texas authorities as to how they could have let this happen. Jean Paul Lacombe was beyond distraught when authorities removed him, crying in a state of panic and telling the police that he did not want to go with his father.

If you haven’t seen the video, here it is: